Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Let There Be Light and Love

• Start Topic

On 3/11/2018 at 8:38 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Is Cynthia going to be celebrating her 50 th birthday all year? Good lord, I'm tired of hearing about it.  That said, I wish all these 50year old women would keep their breasts in their dresses. Honestly, I feel like I'm at a strip club watching their TH's.

Amen to that! I don't care how old they are, it is tiresome to see what is often an otherwise lovely dress exposing way too much boobage.

It looks like Cynthia will be celebrating her birthday all year. Then we get to hear about her 51st all next year.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I think Kandi deserved to cuss Porsha all the way to Macon and back.

I laughed out loud when Porsha was wailing, "I just give and give and give and get nothing back!" Boo Hoo!

Girl, you gave and gave crap and now you're getting back just what you deserve. Put out a real apology or suffer the consequences.

• Love 5
On 3/11/2018 at 9:38 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Is Cynthia going to be celebrating her 50 th birthday all year? Good lord, I'm tired of hearing about it.  That said, I wish all these 50year old women would keep their breasts in their dresses. Honestly, I feel like I'm at a strip club watching their TH's.

I wish the under 50 somethings would keep their breasts in their dresses -- this goes across all Bravo franchises!  

What's with the TH's lately?  The RHOA women look AWFUL.  But so do the RHOBH women too.  The heavy makeup on these women is aging.

• Love 6

I love Eva's necklaces she's wearing during the morning group chat about NeNe and ? Tyrone. She has a really cute sense of style. 

Marlo: nowadays they sneak cell phones in prisons. 

You probably know about that with your record. 

Barcelona is so gorgeous. 

Kandi's solo voice in the bus sounded like she was singing into a fan. ? 

• Love 4