Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Tamy Lyn's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Azubah said:

That stomach thing is called a panniculus. They do cut them off sometimes. I wonder if that's what Dr. Now will start with.

He has to start with that I would think. She can lose all the weight she wants but that panniculus isn't going anywhere. 

I have candy in the house. Do you know how often I buy candy? Once every four months, BECAUSE I AM NOT LYING IN MY BED DOWNING REESE'S PIECES LIKE THEY ARE GOING OUT OF STYLE

• Love 4
Just now, jnagle4 said:

Part of the problem: None of these people eat at the table.

I know it's just my own peculiarity, but I find the idea of eating in bed so disgusting. And eating laying down is so weird, how does she not get food all over herself?

• Love 8

I might as well go for the deluxe limo to hell.  One good thing about these people is if there is a plane wreck, the rest of the passengers won't starve while waiting for rescue.  She would have been very desirable on the Donner pass.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

I might as well go for the deluxe limo to hell.  One good thing about these people is if there is a plane wreck, the rest of the passengers won't starve while waiting for rescue.  She would have been very desirable on the Donner pass.  

I would not eat her.  Gross.

(never thought I'd type that sentence)

• Love 18

LOL "I'll be devastated if Dr Now doesn't take me on as a patient." What? You think these camera people are filming you for American Idol?

2 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Uh-oh! I bought a bunch of candy for my nephew's Easter basket. I'm going to raid it right now.

Easter is the most dangerous candy holiday. I got a bunch of chocolate-dipped Peeps and Hershey chocolate eggs yesterday.

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I know it's just my own peculiarity, but I find the idea of eating in bed so disgusting. And eating laying down is so weird, how does she not get food all over herself?

I will occasionally drink cocoa sitting on my bed on a weekend morning but I rarely bring food into my bedroom. Usually the only thing edible in there is a glass of water.

• Love 3

She’s short of breath, but at least she’s walking. And she’s wearing shoes unlike some of the other nasty people. Overheating must be a real problem, a 600 pound mass gives out plenty of heat. Also, why are so many from Kentucky?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I thought she had 2 kids. Where's the other one ?

Is Zachary the younger one? I'm guessing the other is an adult; either doesn't live at home anymore or didn't want to be on the show would be my guess.

• Love 3
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Is the other child the one with special needs? Wonder if he’s institutionalized. 

No Zachary has special needs- he appears at least moderately functioning (able to address the camera appropriately) but anyone with experience with the population can tell. 

• Love 1