Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Tamy Lyn's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, parrotlover said:

I’m always sad when they don’t show a fast food stop. I live for “I’ll have 4 triple bacon cheeseburgers...

It seems when we don't see fast food stops, there is a more positive outcome for patient.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Ah, thanks. I miss some things because of live-chatting. I always think I’ll go back and rewatch, but I never do. 

I'll watch again tomorrow to catch the stuff I missed tonight.

• Love 1
Just now, hoosiermom said:

It seems when we don't see fast food stops, there is a more positive outcome for patient.

OK now I'm going to have to do a marathon of these to do a fast food stop count vs outcomes. I'm going to have to make a whole list of criteria to look at.

• Love 4
Just now, WhitneyWhit said:

You know we've had some doozies lately when the initial weigh in is under 600 and my first thought is "Not so bad".

It would be really hysterical if Dr Now had said, "Sorry...this is for My 600-lb Life. You don't qualify. Go home and eat more and come back for another chance."

14 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

My chihuahua and I need our eyeballs replaced after seeing that Christmas pic. Seriously. W.T.H.

Man, you can't even go to the bathroom with this show.  What was in the Christmas pic?

(edited)
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Damn. They’re going back to Kentucky? Yikes!

Don't worry. TLC might send them to some Section 8 cardboard box in Houston soon.

Edited by SnarkySnarky
  • Love 6