Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Tamy Lyn's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I worry for her son.  I have two children on the spectrum and I can't imagine how he feels with all the change and chaos in his life.  She just needs to pull up her big girl panties and be a mom.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, elly1517 said:

I think because she was so distraught from losing her father and having her mother not take care of her, she has this complex of always wanting someone to take care of her since no one else did when she was a child. But she's not a child anymore. I agree that she could definitely do this by herself, but she's got to fix her mind.

I believe this is quite accurate. Going from years of neglect to jumping into a relationship with the first man/person to show you a crumb of affection at 18 years old, then getting pregnant within a month...geez. They’re relationship dynamic is not healthy, whether married, divorced, caregiver, roommate. 

She’s, what, 45 yo? Never had but one person show her affection after the age of 8? (Her children not withstanding). I can understand why she clings so desperately to her ex. It’s a sad testimony to her life and mental state, that she’s so messed up by her ex “leaving her” after being technical separated or divorced for so long. 

• Love 13

One of my brothers in law got divorced and 15 years later when his ex got Alzheimer’s, he looked after her. That’s what James is doing with Tamy although I think she wants to get back together with him. “When are you going to let me go,” he asked.

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, ThereButFor said:

Another pair of brothers next week!  Can’t possibly be as bad as the Assantis.

Nobody  was as bad as the Assantis! Well Steven anyway.  

1 hour ago, 88Keys said:

Has she been wearing the same outfit through the whole episode?

At least it's not a sheet like that guy Sean.  

Edited by Shnoopy
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

We need to set them up with the fat girl twins.

Pretty sure they were gay. Just sayin....

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That's what I think.

Paycheck.