Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Tamy Lyn's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Of course they always start the ep with the requisite shower/bath scene, but how often do we think these folks actually bathe?  Based on the effort it takes, I can't imagine it's more than once a week, if that.

I can't believe they go right from bed in the morning to the shower. Don't they want to eat first? Or have coffee? It's not like they have to rush to be someplace.

• Love 7

Hey Everyone!  MsVixen's in the house and feeling especially nasty tonight!

I'm taking care of my mother who is 101, has dementia, and has earned the right to have her vagina cleaned!  This woman had better have a decent story or she can f%ck off!

• Love 17

Nothing like a sexy lingerie picture of yourself in front of a Christmas tree with your stomach hanging between your ankles to say, "Merry Christmas."

Tamy Lyn did look pretty and happy in those early pictures with James. Having a bipolar spouse isn’t easy in the best of circumstances. Nor is caring for a child with special needs. 

Seems despite his flaws James did genuinely care for her and his kids (not giving him a medal that’s his job), just commenting compared to other “first” spouses/partners we have seen on this show. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

The son is a little chubby too, hope he can nip it in the bud before he becomes obese too

That looked like an awful lot of food on his plate. Looks like he's learning from mom.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have never met a man who likes bigger girls... I must be hanging out in the wrong places. 

Tons of men like larger ladies. Not 600lbs larger but what we would think of as “normal plus sized” like 16-20 with a hourglass or pear shape. Many of them are men of color in my experience. 

• Love 8