Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Lisa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, emma1420 said:

Hurburt needs to stay away.  Lisa deserves to be alone.   

Maybe all his other girlfriends gave him prunes for sex?

Dammit Herbert you're not a bad looking guy! You can do so much better! Why is he with this ridiculous manipulative woman? And why does he cater to her? He can get sex anywhere easily too! This hiefer can't get out of bed, all she can do is bitch. She can't hit, she can just lay there and bitch. Everyone around her can tell her to STFU, you gonna eat what I feed you.  Don't like it? Get up and do something about it. Good gosh enablers. Grow a set!

• Love 13

Honestly her rotten personality and histrionics and poor me is why they keep bringing her food but they just need to lock her in a room and put the stereo on really loud. She is the most manipulative one we've seen and we've seen a lot of manipulative people on this show.  We really got a glimpse of what a delusional nightmare she is and how she tortures people around her. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Shnoopy said:

Dammit Herbert you're not a bad looking guy! You can do so much better! Why is he with this ridiculous manipulative woman? And why does he cater to her? He can get sex anywhere easily too! This hiefer can't get out of bed, all she can do is bitch. She can't hit, she can just lay there and bitch. Everyone around her can tell her to STFU, you gonna eat what I feed you.  Don't like it? Get up and do something about it. Good gosh enablers. Grow a set!

He is an enabler with issues of his own, like many other relationships on this show it would likely fail if she got better.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, skippy said:
18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am still laughing at the chip bag trapped in her foods, I am a terrible person.

Is that for real?  How did I miss that?

Yeah.... junk food wrappers caught in the folds of her fat while she is in the hospital on a controlled diet!  Now I've seen everything!

• Love 8

I really need this woman to not reference sex in any way, shape or form.  I would like to keep my dinner down.  And her boyfriend....what the what?!  Maybe you have to know her to love her.  I just can't see anything lovable about this woman.  Ugh!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Suicide?  HOW???

She's already doing it.  Eating herself to death. 

2 hours ago, Threnners said:

Danielle never should have left.

No, Danielle should have left years ago.  This woman doesn't appreciate nor deserve the things her daughter does for her.  She's a succubus draining the life out of everyone around her.

3 hours ago, Smoothcoat said:

She has sex?? Omg

She had a stud in her tongue.  Get my drift?  ;-)

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Smoothcoat said:

This rewarding Herbert with ice cream for sexy services makes no sense - he can get up and get whatever he wants? How is she rewarding him? I don't understand. I don't think I want to think about her sex life that much. Ugh. 

I think it's the other way around.  He rewards her with ice cream if she gets him off.  I think it's oral compensation on both parts.  Like I said, I'm pretty sure I saw a stud in her tongue.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

I can't believe when she tries to read the "The journey is hard but it's something that I have to do for myself, if I want to live my life, for my family"...

Blah blah blah.

• Love 3