Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Lisa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

I missed a little but is Herbert her caretaker? Then he became her bf or he was her bf and then came to take care of her?

He is a man who has sex with her and then gets ice cream for his effort. That's my only takeaway. 

Without the surgery Im going to die! OKay another bedridden obese person saying this! That one woman did die - and blamed it on the fact that no doctor would give her the surgery -when all she had to do was follow the same diet that she would have to after the surgery-- but having the people taking care of her only bring her that diet! The surgery is not going to magically get her skinny. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Wait.

WAIT.

She rewards Herbert with ice cream for sex????

Oh my gosh .... I will probably get banned from these boards for life but I just can't help myself.... reminds me of that old joke.  How do you have sex with a 600 pound woman?  Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.   lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Wait.

WAIT.

She rewards Herbert with ice cream for sex????

That ice cream is for her not for Herbert. I have yet to meet a man that needed to be rewarded with ice cream for sex. Sex is reward enough.

• Love 14

How she managed to find another enabler! Dr. Now was hard on you? I mean you got all the way there to save your life, and you keep stuffing your face. Hello? You are delusional! He wasn't hard enough on you, he should have thrown you out of the program For Fucks Sake...oh again she can get a boyfriend and I can't....

• Love 10

This rewarding Herbert with ice cream for sexy services makes no sense - he can get up and get whatever he wants? How is she rewarding him? I don't understand. I don't think I want to think about her sex life that much. Ugh. 

• Love 5

Herburt seems like a nice fellow. I mean, honestly, is this the best he can do?! Is he on some "no-sell ice cream" list and the only way he can procure it is through Lisa? I just don't get it.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Herburt seems like a nice fellow. I mean, honestly, is this the best he can do?! Is he on some "no-sell ice cream" list and the only way he can procure it is through Lisa? I just don't get it.

LOL I'm scratching my head over this as well.

• Love 2

So, it's 9:20. In my 600-lb-Life-Story-Progression-Estimator, it appears that Lisa will not be having any surgery on this episode. 

3 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

This rewarding Herbert with ice cream for sexy services makes no sense - he can get up and get whatever he wants? How is she rewarding him? I don't understand. I don't think I want to think about her sex life that much. Ugh. 

I thought he got sex for bringing her ice cream

• Love 4
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

No matter what they're told, they always think that surgery is a magical miracle and they will be able to eat whatever they want and become thin overnight.  I guess anything could happen, but this is a waste of Dr Now's time I fear.

Or that they will magically lose interest in overeating, which never happens beyond the initial recovery.  Dr. Now is right about Herbert giving in to her manipulation.

• Love 2

Seriously, put this entire family in a room, douse them with gasoline and light a match. Nothing lost, nobody to mourn. Even the poor little ones because there is no hope for them and they'll all be pregnant at 13, 14, 16 and 17 anyway with more stupid children. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Kid said:

That ice cream is for her not for Herbert. I have yet to meet a man that needed to be rewarded with ice cream for sex. Sex is reward enough.

Maybe it’s for oral sex...

• Love 1
Just now, Supermom23 said:

Seriously, put this entire family in a room, douse them with gasoline and light a match. Nothing lost, nobody to mourn. Even the poor little ones because there is no hope for them and they'll all be pregnant at 13, 14, 16 and 17 anyway with more stupid children. 

Did you have a bad day?  LOL!!!

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:
4 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

I thought he got sex for bringing her ice cream

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, MJS said:
9 minutes ago, Kid said:

Maybe it’s for oral sex...

Well considering she never bathes, that's appealing!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MJS said:
9 minutes ago, Kid said:

Maybe it’s for oral sex..

And with that, the maggoty leg has slid down to the second grossest thing so far on the show.