Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Lisa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Started late and about halfway through. 

In in the first few minutes, I was asking myself why the poor grandchild had to be in the room for the sponge bath—OH MY GODS HALF HER ARM JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

Danielle is a saint. And needs to be adopted onto the Family By the Ton Family.  And given wls because she is ironwilled on the side of right. 

Lisa reminds me of my mom (minus Lisa’s psychopathologies), who got pregnant at 17 and for most of her life has been mentally stuck at that age. Lisa seems so cocky and mouthy, dramatic and so teenager-like, where her Feelings are Truth and everyone else is a fucking idiot. 

And the squealing like a stuck pig. No. Just no, woman. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Next time I get hungry I’m going to read these messages about ice cream. I’ll lose my appetite instantly!

I'm actually eating ice cream right now.  :)

• Love 4

Of course losing weight is harder for her than other people!  She's stuffing her face with pizza!  I wonder if any participant watches their own show and actually believe their words after the editing is complete?

• Love 10

She's nothing but a disgusting, manipulative liar. I can't feel a shred of sympathy for her childhood issues. I predict he'll send her home and she'll land back at 704 in no time- if she's not there already.

I don't even want to think of how *exactly* she "gets Herburt to do whatever ah won't."

Edited by KateHearts
  • Love 13

well Im glad we saw this scene and how the enabler gives in and how they manipulate. If she did this with the camera there you know it is non stop when they are not there.  She is not trying at all. She doesn't want to lose weight. It was not her idea to lose weight. You can't force someone to diet. 

• Love 11