Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Lisa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I have been a widow for 20 years and never even dated. I can't train another one!

Mom?  Are you on this board?

1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

I don't blame her. Cooked carrots are nasty. Raw carrots are better. 

LOL, it's food though. Her stretched out stomach is not going to feel a small piece of meat and a couple of tablespoons of carrots. When she is on a liquid diet, those carrots will look very tasty.

• Love 4
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

She’s not gonna follow that diet when she gets to an apt.

Agreed. She gon be all up in some Froot Loops. I hope not. I feel she's gonna be nasty to whoever her caregiver is. Ignore it! Like I said earlier....wtf she gonna do besides run her mouth?

• Love 2

Agreed. She gon be all up in some Froot Loops. I hope not. I feel she's gonna be nasty to whoever her caregiver is. Ignore it! Like I said earlier....wtf she gonna do besides run her mouth?

Unlike LB, that's the only running she's ever going to do.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Not really off-topic, with the constant commercials:  what do women get from polygamy?  I don't understand it. 

Me neither.  I am very tolerant of most things but that really gets under my skin. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Threnners said:

To be fair, hospital food is made of sadness.

I think it depends on the hospital. My son was in a few years ago and I thought the food choices were pretty good; they make a point to have vegetarian and vegan choices, which is important to me. I work next to the hospital, and many of my co-workers frequently eat there.  I've been through it a couple of times when I've had business over there and it's not bad. I don't think anyone should be eating commercial food like that everyday, though. 

• Love 3

Not really off-topic, with the constant commercials:  what do women get from polygamy?  I don't understand it. 

For me it would be not having to have sex very often. But thats just me. No sex for 20 years me. lol TMI? sorry

• Love 5

Yeah... but not a one of them weighs 2 tons and lays in bed all day while people bring wheelbarrows of food for them to shovel down, bathes them and carts off their poop pads!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Threnners said:

I had my knee replaced in 2013, and the food was fabulous! And I'm a foodie. Seriously.  Good stuff. Salads with an ice bowl under them to keep cold. I also live in metro GA and went to one of the highest rated hospitals in the country. Just sayin. Pork tenderloin with roasted sweet potatoes and maple glaze. Fuckin yum 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:
5 minutes ago, Threnners said:

I think it depends on the hospital. My son was in a few years ago and I thought the food choices were pretty good; they make a point to have vegetarian and vegan choices, which is important to me. I work next to the hospital, and many of my co-workers frequently eat there.  I've been through it a couple of times when I've had business over there and it's not bad. I don't think anyone should be eating commercial food like that everyday, though. 

I was in the hospital for 11 weeks (Denver) and the food was AMAZING - I mean awesome!  BUT - it wasn't diet food, so that probably makes a huge difference.