Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Lisa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The daughter was right, all those people bringing her the food! Uh oh now she is reading the script- I need to do this so we can have a better life together.

Yes indeed 43 men to haul her out of the house. She is like a 3 year old. 

• Love 10
Just now, emma1420 said:

And she’s doesn’t sound like she gives a damn about any of them.

That's because they probably eat all of her Froot Loops. 

1 minute ago, Shnoopy said:

I bet this woman weighs 800 lbs. What say you?

I say damn close!  And I also don't believe for a second that she followed Dr. Now's diet at all.  Danielle gave her diet food and the rest of the family brought Froot Loops and Coke and Dr. Pepper and rice with cheese and......

• Love 12

Lisa made a comment earlier about how sad her kids would be if she didnt wake up and my first thought was, “No, they’d probably be relieved to get their lives back.” Because none of them is truly living while they have to wait on her hand and foot. Selfish cow that she is. The entire world revolves around her, dontcha know.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Lisa made a comment earlier about how sad her kids would be if she didnt wake up and my first thought was, “No, they’d probably be relieved to get their lives back.” Because none of them is truly living while they have to wait on her hand and foot. Selfish cow that she is. The entire world revolves around her, dontcha know.

I am right there with you!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Hey, she's big enough to have her own gravitational pull. 

• Love 21

God, she is unlikable!!!Danielle deserves this chance not her. And Daniel needs this chance.

As soon as she gets into her own apartment, that’ll be the end of the diet.

Hardest part of her hospital stay was being away from food  not being away from Danielle.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 22