Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Lisa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, LordOfLotion said:

As an aperger person who has witnessed many a meltdown, who has had autistic children in my care many times, and as someone who has infinite effing patience, there is no way I could have resisted slapping her.

Dr. Now looked closer to slapping someone than I’ve ever seen him. He was so not having any of it.

• Love 20

I've got nothin'. She elicits no sympathy, only contempt and irritation. Shut the hell up.  Nothing like sucking up resources like a doctor's care, months-long hospital stays, and ambulance transport requiring no less than a dozen people and a free reinforcement of your handicapped ramp and then shrieking at the people who tried to help you. Get lost.

• Love 20
Just now, QuinnInND said:

Sitting here shaking my head. Psycho. I'd wheel her ass out the door and back to Alabama. And Herbert needs to take a hike. She's not worth it. No sex is that good. 

I don’t want her inflicted on Danielle.  She doesn’t deserve that.  Ship ger back to her apartment and let her take care of herself.

• Love 11

Sweet baby Jesus, just send her home!!! She claims she's not getting any help and when Dr. Now reminds her of all the things they've done to try and help her she just wails that it's not helping. WTF?!?!?!?! I can't even with this woman!!! And while I'm just getting here to the forum (catching on the MBFFL forum) I've only been halfway paying attention to this episode and even that is too much. Jesus, Mary and Joseph! 

• Love 13

By the way, she finally revealed her real self. Until now, she’s been sweet talkin’ smilin, yes sir, no sir, and all that other bullshit.  Now, since he won’t give her the surgery which she perceives as magic, and he’s calling her on her lies, her true self emerged. Which is a petulant, vindictive, two year-old.  I’m beginning to side with her mother.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 23
Just now, emma1420 said:

I don’t want her inflicted on Danielle.  She doesn’t deserve that.  Ship ger back to her apartment and let her take care of herself.

Good point. Danielle doesn't deserve it at all. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

This tantrum she had is what she does if they don't bring her food, she shrieks, she cries, she says no one loves her, she carries on wailing- this is why they bring it, they just cannot listen to that. I kind of get it now. 

Leave the house and don’t listen to her.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

This tantrum she had is what she does if they don't bring her food, she shrieks, she cries, she says no one loves her, she carries on wailing- this is why they bring it, they just cannot listen to that. I kind of get it now. 

Meh, let her cry herself to sleep.   And now she's disrespecting Dr. Now again!!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, aliya said:

Whoa - is she nude on the bed?  I hope they paid her more than the regular shower scene payment. Jeez.

The worst part is her grandson is standing there and she shows no shame!!

• Love 5