Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Lisa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

“I cheated a little.” Translation: 27 Big Macs later, she’ll be trying to rationalize why she gained weight at her next appointment with Dr. Now.

Also, how sad is it that SITTING UP is considered “exercise”?

Edited by MrsRopersCaftan
Freaking fat fingers, tiny keyboard
  • Love 19

Well, she must have blown through the first mattress because it appears that this one is different than the one she had when she first moved in. 

Maybe she and Herburt were having too much fun during sexy time.

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Well, she must have blown through the first mattress because it appears that this one is different than the one she had when she first moved in. 

Ew.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

She wraps herself in a nice sheet - TM Pauline

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Shnoopy said:

I had my knee replaced in 2013, and the food was fabulous! And I'm a foodie. Seriously.  Good stuff. Salads with an ice bowl under them to keep cold. I also live in metro GA and went to one of the highest rated hospitals in the country. Just sayin. Pork tenderloin with roasted sweet potatoes and maple glaze. Fuckin yum 

I'm not a drinker, but after I had surgery at a hospital in Philly, there was wine and the best ravioli I've ever had in my life.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, aliya said:

OMG lady - you're eating while they reinforce the ramp and you say you're doing something about your weight?? And she's loud and wrong with the ambulance crew. I dislike people like that. I may have to turn the sound off.

She sounds drunk.

Drunk on fruit loops.

• Love 2