Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: That Was Weird

• Start Topic

Dorit reveals to Erika what was said about her after her unexpected departure; the ladies descend upon New York for Fashion Week; Lisa Rinna helps her daughter get settled in New York City; private information about Lisa Vanderpump goes public.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

Oh goody. We get to see Dorit throwing Kyle under the bus. And it sounds like she does the same to LVP, which LVP won't like. 

The only Greyhounds she likes are the ones with four legs, not four wheels that run over her. ;)

Dorit is shaping up to be a real peach, ain’t she? Last season I shrugged my shoulders at her; this season I cringe whenever she’s on screen. The only other HW I’ve switched opinions on so quickly was Peggy on RHOC.

In the preview: Erika asks Dorit of all people to quote what Kyle “actually said”? Because Dorit has been a reliable witness since when?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 21
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:02 PM, Juliegirlj said:

I cannot stand it when people refer to themselves by name. Erika is so full of herself. A small part of me is happy when I realize that underneath all her showy facade is a lonely insecure woman... ( I’m terrible)

She's a gold digger and a beyotch.

• Love 6
On 2/12/2018 at 8:17 AM, ivygirl said:

The only Greyhounds she likes are the ones with four legs, not four wheels that run over her. ;)

Dorit is shaping up to be a real peach, ain’t she? Last season I shrugged my shoulders at her; this season I cringe whenever she’s on screen. The only other HW I’ve switched opinions on so quickly was Peggy on RHOC.

In the preview: Erika asks Dorit of all people to quote what Kyle “actually said”? Because Dorit has been a reliable witness since when?

Actually Dorit is pretty good at reciting.  Not so good at the context.  More than once she has defended herself accurately about what she actually said and was correct. I feel like Kyle can't have it both ways this year-the eternal commentator on all things with everyone and lovable Kyle.   I think Erik was being very fair.

• Love 1

private information about Lisa Vanderpump goes public.

television-personalities-ken-todd-giggy-

Per Dorit, LVP confided to her that Ken is suffering from Alopecia. He must wear Velvet Clownfits 24/7 to prevent him from scratching.

Luckily LVP was able to save enough scraps of Ken's fallen hair and dyed it to create a VanderBumpIt.

Once LVP discovers Dorit revealed this information, she will play mad for TV.

What a Co-winky-dink...2 Days later....the Vanderpump Owner/Pet Matching Outfits Clothing Line is launched.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Love Kyle’s white hat and white blouse outfit at the store!

I liked the how the black dress she tried on looked on her as well.  I thought it was very flattering with the full short skirt.  Much more so than other outfits she's worn.  Much better than a long pencil skirt.

• Love 16
48 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

It's not weird that a woman going through a shockingly heavy period at an away toilet/bed situation who has the cash and means would opt to spend the night in a hotel. It's weird that several grown women thought that was weird, and obnoxious that Vanderpump minimized it. If you as a now post-menopausal woman has never had a period where you're having to tend to yourself nearly hourly and fear the very-real possibility of leaking through the sheets and into the mattress, thank your lucky fucking stars. It happens. It's not cute to be so dismissive of another woman's experience.

I haven't always been the biggest Erika fan, but she's either getting a good edit or settling into herself this season in a way I identify with. I'm a crass woman who can talk about sex in the abstract all damn day, but I'm uncomfortable discussing my own stuff especially in the company of people I'm not too close with (and TV cameras??? forget about it). And good lord, when she instinctively recoiled from Teddi's touch. Been. There. She should've just explained that it wasn't anything personal and she's uncomfortable with soothing touches in certain circumstances, but she was probably too in the moment and realizing that now her heavy-ass period was very likely going to make it to air thanks to all the fussing over it and many women deciding to somehow make it about them.

If Eric**t was having such an issue with a heavy period, she should have stayed home. Instead, she had to make it all about her. So typical. She really needs to get over herself.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Maybe Erika has an Overnight Heavy Flow Kotex With Wings she could put on Dorit's mouth - sticky side down

Dorit would probably have to bedazzle it, but yeah!

• Love 6