Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E8: A Mad Tea Party - 2018.01.07

• Start Topic

Kandi and Todd are looking for a new GM to run the OLG restaurant! Kenya's filming a PSA with the girls concerning domestic violence! Marlo has a tea with Porsha, Nene, & Cynthia to clear the air! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3

I just need to start off with: Why wouldn't Bravo air the add at the end of the episode??? That was weird. 

Overall it was very good episode.

Sheree at the beginning with Kenya....nothing would've changed even if she hadnt brought it up and you hadnt tried to make it look like she was making light of domestic violence. Bob still would've been around.

Talking to NeNe is so useless, if you dont agree with her then she refuses to listen. She just always has to be right and it is so fucking annoying.

I was shocked when we saw Marlo's house and it was a town house? She is basically the new Kim Zolciak lol. For all her talk, she aint livin no where special. I am still surprised that Bravo hasnt at least made her an official "friend of" at this point. 

Kenya did a great job on the PSA. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I just need to start off with: Why wouldn't Bravo air the add at the end of the episode??? That was weird. 

Sheree at the beginning with Kenya....nothing would've changed even if she hadnt brought it up and you hadnt tried to make it look like she was making light of domestic violence. Bob still would've been around.

Talking to NeNe is so useless, if you dont agree with her then she refuses to listen. She just always has to be right and it is so fucking annoying.

I was shocked when we saw Marlo's house and it was a town house? She is basically the new Kim Zolciak lol. For all her talk, she aint livin no where special. I am still surprised that Bravo hasnt at least made her an official "friend of" at this point. 

Who you tellin'? Nene's enough to run me off the show; her mouth is so loud and abusive even when calm! When she loses her $#!t, you are truly wasting your time because she's just not rational! Even when wrong, she goes on the attack! Just because she didn't call Bravo to fire Porsha, she thinks she has the right to deny she actually said it on "WWHL" with Andy! Why Porsha even cares is beyond me! Nene's one person you can't win an argument with! She's so FOS I can't stand it! ;-(

• Love 11

If this is the best we can expect this season I'm just going to check out now. Although, each of Nene's "looks" is worst than the last; making it almost worth staying to see how terrible it's actually going to get. 

Finally, understand why Kenya never landed on a talk show--she's a horrible interviewer, lacking in any kind of charm or grace.

Kandi does her family no favors in putting them on TV. My gawd those OLG characters are horrible. 

Tonight's episode could be named "The least gracious people in Atlanta"--yikes!

• Love 11

I found it hilarious that Porsha was lamenting to Nene "why does it always have to go to a petty place when we talk about this." Um, did Porsha forget what show she's on?

I have an irrational dislike of Don Juan. Just seeing him come on the screen irritates me.

• Love 15
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

I found it hilarious that Porsha was lamenting to Nene "why does it always have to go to a petty place when we talk about this." Um, did Porsha forget what show she's on?

I have an irrational dislike of Don Juan. Just seeing him come on the screen irritates me.

He does the job for Kandi! I personally wouldn't want to be bothered with him! He truly is as annoying as Fk! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2

What is this BS about Nene not knowing what to do in the kitchen? She thinks if she starts acting like the other bimbos like Marlo and Kim, she'll be reborn or something! Those cheap blond wigs are so overdone; Nene and Sheree as a matter of fact! These women are truly delusional in their old age! ;-(

• Love 7

Titty Cent. Heh!

If you really don't want your boobs falling out, may I suggest wearing higher cut garments?

Personally I think your breasts are magnificent and I believe you handle your nip slippage gracefully and with good humor, so I'm all good with your fashion choices.

But if you're really concerned ;), try a crew neck instead of a plunging neck!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Titty Cent. Heh!

If you really don't want your boobs falling out, may I suggest wearing higher cut garments?

Personally I think your breasts are magnificent and I believe you handle your nip slippage gracefully and with good humor, so I'm all good with your fashion choices.

She's a fk'n model! I'm sure she's heard of tape! She obviously likes her tits falling out! Who is she kidding? ;-)

• Love 8

If you are going to wear a blond wig, why wear one that has black roots? (I'm looking at you NeNe and Sheree).  None of those wigs look attractive on them.  Can any of these women carry on a conversation without screaming. I'm not even talking about when they are arguing; just regular conversations are so loud and over the top.  We've seen more of Marlo this season than we have seen Kim.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

If you are going to wear a blond wig, why wear one that has black roots? (I'm looking at you NeNe and Sheree).  None of those wigs look attractive on them.  Can any of these women carry on a conversation without screaming. I'm not even talking about when they are arguing; just regular conversations are so loud and over the top.  We've seen more of Marlo this season than we have seen Kim.

The dark roots are supposed to make people think it's real hair when it's further from the truth; it's so tacky! Some women can carry it off; Sheree & Nene are not ones that can do it!  ;-)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I was shocked when we saw Marlo's house and it was a town house? She is basically the new Kim Zolciak lol. For all her talk, she aint livin no where special.

I always assumed she lived in a Chateau Sheree or Moore Manor caliber of home. Far from it! I guess she would rather spend money on being the hip, glam fashionista she is with all her tacky designer duds that she likes to show off. What a fake ass poser. 

• Love 4

Cynthia looks great for her age but man, her TH outfit is distracting with how unnatural her chest looks. Someone should have relaxed a little with the oil. Nene's TH was the same.

And here's a tip Cynthia - if you're breasts are always out, it's maybe because you put them on display without properly securing them in...invest in some tape. Just because your breasts aren't real don't mean that they don't move! 

Sheree needs to worry less about being in a relationship and more about finding her damn confidence. She went from an abuser to a convict and acts like being sentenced to 10 years in jail for stealing $5M from people is something small...bitch get out of here. 

It was really heartbreaking to hear Cynthia's mom and Shamea sharing their personal stories of domestic abuse. 

• Love 12

The hell was Marlo wearing a see-though gown for the tea party?  Her breasts had to be blurred out.  Completely unnecessary but anything for attention, I guess.  

Cynthia is obviously very happy with her breasts and she doesn't mind them popping out of her clothes.  She constantly has them out on display during the talking head sequences as well as at events.  And she had no problem with the cameras going into the plastic surgeon's office with the RHOA cast to disrobe and show them off even more.  

I really like Shameea and Cynthia's mom.  Hearing their stories reminded me of what my mom went through with my father.   They're both strong women as are any who are able to get out of domestic violence situations and rise above what happened to them.

Really wish Sheree would stop wearing that Storm from X-Men wig.  Doesn't suit her.

• Love 7

So Sheree walks into the meeting in that awful blonde wig (loved the throwback footage of the original Wig in an awful wig!), and just assumes she'll be a co-producer?  When asked what she can do to actually, uh, help produce the TSA, well she really doesn't know much of what goes on behind the scenes.  Right.  This falls right in line with her fashion line.  Couldn't sew, couldn't really design, just wanted pretty clothes, money, and fame.

She was to get back with Kenya on what she wanted to learn or help with on the TSA, then she bitches that Kenya never called her back.  Right.  She just wanted to come and say her 7 words, and have her name as co-producer listed.  

Porsha/Nene - no one cares.  Marlo's townhouse looked nice, but not a palace. Everything was boring.  Oh, and if you're dating someone who is in prison, yes, people are going to throw shade Stupid by Sheree.  Duh. 

• Love 7

It was cool that everyone set their differences aside for the PSA segment.  The show can't always be about the petty drama, the manufactured catfights. 

I thought it was important to give voice to someone like Barbara (Cynthia's mom) - who is from a generation that kept this secret hidden.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 21
(edited)
20 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

So Sheree walks into the meeting in that awful blonde wig (loved the throwback footage of the original Wig in an awful wig!), and just assumes she'll be a co-producer?  When asked what she can do to actually, uh, help produce the TSA, well she really doesn't know much of what goes on behind the scenes.  Right.  This falls right in line with her fashion line.  Couldn't sew, couldn't really design, just wanted pretty clothes, money, and fame.

She was to get back with Kenya on what she wanted to learn or help with on the TSA, then she bitches that Kenya never called her back.  Right.  She just wanted to come and say her 7 words, and have her name as co-producer listed.  

Porsha/Nene - no one cares.  Marlo's townhouse looked nice, but not a palace. Everything was boring.  Oh, and if you're dating someone who is in prison, yes, people are going to throw shade Stupid by Sheree.  Duh. 

Sheree's delusional and probably asked how much she would be paid! She so wants to be "the boss," but no one wants to work for her! She's too demanding and is merciless if not happy with the work; and that's guaranteed since she's never happy! I didn't blame that party planner for not showing up for her Mom's BD event! Sheree was getting abusive before she even arrived! After seeing how she treats people, I'm shocked anyone would even take her business! She just isn't worth the aggravation! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

The hell was Marlo wearing a see-though gown for the tea party?  Her breasts had to be blurred out.  Completely unnecessary but anything for attention, I guess.  

Cynthia is obviously very happy with her breasts and she doesn't mind them popping out of her clothes.  She constantly has them out on display during the talking head sequences as well as at events.  And she had no problem with the cameras going into the plastic surgeon's office with the RHOA cast to disrobe and show them off even more.  

I really like Shameea and Cynthia's mom.  Hearing their stories reminded me of what my mom went through with my father.   They're both strong women as are any who are able to get out of domestic violence situations and rise above what happened to them.

Really wish Sheree would stop wearing that Storm from X-Men wig.  Doesn't suit her.

I was kind of wondering why Porsha was drinking tea out of a two handled soup cup.  Tea cups don't have two handles, cream soup or bouillon cups do.  Sorry ladies, learn your dishes.  It may be Hermes or Limoges but  each dish has a purpose.  https://www.leaf.tv/articles/what-is-the-purpose-of-double-handles-on-a-tea-cup/  

Whatever therapy Porsha is undergoing, I believe her therapist is doing her a great disservice.  No one cares how she feels.  People can be angry or in Nene's case indifference towards her.  They don't have to justify their feelings or rationale for why they are indifferent.  Porsha is almost 40 year old and if she wants to act like Brielle then she will suffer the consequences.  Trash talking and physical violence has its consequences-no one is required to forgive her and move on.  This nonsense of bringing up texts and the like is about being right.  Nene is not going to change her mind and be wrong.  If she truly wants Nene to like her or be cordial she should quit bringing up her feelings. No one has to like, support or at this point even listen to Porsha and her feelings.  Porsha is a one way street, "I, me, mine, my. . . " , time for to grow up and give her diva routine.  

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I thought it was sad that so many of the women, including Cynthia’s mother, had experienced domestic violence.

Hearing Shamea and Cynthia's Mom talk about the abuse they suffered really got to me. I'm glad Kenya spearheaded this PSA.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I was kind of wondering why Porsha was drinking tea out of a two handled soup cup.  Tea cups don't have two handles, cream soup or bouillon cups do

I just watched this episode this morning and when I saw that the ladies were drinking out of cream soup bowls I actually lol'd and yelled to my husband (who was in the shower) about how clueless these women are, or is that boughetto(sp?).

• Love 4

This episode had more hair changes than in the whole season. 

The ultra white blonde wigs have got to stop, they look good on no one.  The boobage is obnoxious already, the worst was Nene's TH.

I could have done without seeing the OLG, Kandi's mother could not remember her lines, they probably don't even show up at the restaurant unless they are promised camera time and know nothing of running a restaurant, cooking a batch of mac and cheese for your church is not catering Kandi.  The interview process was odd, Don Juan is useless and now we have to guess why that Mr. Buggs wanted to be on camera, what was his motive?

Sheree wanting to be co-producer of Kenya's PSA? Things were already in place, Kenya did not need her help...who financially backed that project anyway?  If Sheree was truly a producer wouldn't there be some sort of financial responsibility?  No wonder Sheree did not squawk about not being a producer.  I thought it looked very professional, kudos to Kenya.  BTW, she sustained a knife wound so bad she nearly died? Where is her scar?  Have we heard about that in the past?

Marlo's house was not the same one we saw a few seasons ago was it?

No Kim, I'm okay with that.

• Love 10

I don't like any of the blonde hair these women wear. I don't like Nene's wigs, I don't like Porsha's blonde wig, and I really don't like Sheree's platinum wigs. None of the shades of blonde are flattering on their brown skin. 

I was moved when Cynthia's mother was talking about domestic abuse and Cynthia started crying and went to go hug her mother (Kenya stopped her because they were filming, but it was a genuine moment).

• Love 14

This is really shaping up to be the most lackluster season of ATL that I can remember. Boring!!!

Didn't realize the OLG restaurant was so poorly reviewed.

I like Marlo's townhouse. It makes more sense than living in some 4000+ square foot monstrosity alone. 

Nene is quick to suggest revamping and firings of other HW, but she ain't bringing nor adding shit this season. 

I never want to see that much of Nene's titties ever again.

Sheree's ultra blond wig was the wiggest wig that ever wigged!  Porsha's ain't too far behind. Usually her wig game is tight but it just looked too bulky to me. All these ladies need to just say no to certain shades of blond, especially Nene. Plus, they also all look better with short bobs. Kandi looked amazing during the PSA. 

Am I the only one who wondered if Sheree was lying about her accident? Did we even get to see the back of her car when she drove up?

All that and all Sheree did was deliver not even a dozen words to the PSA?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I was kind of wondering why Porsha was drinking tea out of a two handled soup cup.  Tea cups don't have two handles, cream soup or bouillon cups do.  Sorry ladies, learn your dishes.  It may be Hermes or Limoges but  each dish has a purpose.  https://www.leaf.tv/articles/what-is-the-purpose-of-double-handles-on-a-tea-cup/  

Whatever therapy Porsha is undergoing, I believe her therapist is doing her a great disservice.  No one cares how she feels.  People can be angry or in Nene's case indifference towards her.  They don't have to justify their feelings or rationale for why they are indifferent.  Porsha is almost 40 year old and if she wants to act like Brielle then she will suffer the consequences.  Trash talking and physical violence has its consequences-no one is required to forgive her and move on.  This nonsense of bringing up texts and the like is about being right.  Nene is not going to change her mind and be wrong.  If she truly wants Nene to like her or be cordial she should quit bringing up her feelings. No one has to like, support or at this point even listen to Porsha and her feelings.  Porsha is a one way street, "I, me, mine, my. . . " , time for to grow up and give her diva routine.  

I blame Porsha's silly momma! She obviously spoils her rotten! You saw when Porsha moved back home after the divorce; Mom gave up her master bedroom so Porsha could have it with the bigger closet! My mouth still goes agape how like a real small child, she bounded out of the room to start moving her $#!t into it! I truly believe her mental development was stunted because she wasn't required to do much of anything including being a good student! "That underground railroad must still be chugging along on schedule!" That's probably why she feels "bullied" when anyone says "no" or disputes her! Her friends are sycophants who constantly tell her how great she looks! It's pathetic and it won't end well with her! She wants to be some kind of china doll that needs admiring 24/7! ;-)

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I just watched this episode this morning and when I saw that the ladies were drinking out of cream soup bowls I actually lol'd and yelled to my husband (who was in the shower) about how clueless these women are, or is that boughetto(sp?).

Okay, so I WASN'T seeing things......I'm like - uh, are those SOUP bowls they're drinking out of?  Even if it WAS Grey Goose and not Lipton's!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Wow. This show is terrible. Every scene was Uber scripted. Nene doing her best imitation of a Valley girl. 

Why do none of their homes appear to be lived in?! 

Every time I see Nene's house I become more and more convinced that she rents, it's very sterile looking another personal anywhere. Sheree does not have enough furniture, art or personal effects to fill that oversized house that took longer to build than a shopping mall. Porsha lives in a house that she owns but seems like it will be a liability not an asset when she tries to unload it. 

I would hate to see the utility bills those women have to pay.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Sheree's story of domestic violence (at the hands of Bob) makes last season's storyline (possible reconciliation with Bob) so much more gross!

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Don Juan annoys the crap out of me too, probably because he's Kandi's sycophant and seems so eager for camera time.

Was Sheree wearing a bad wig or did she have hair done? I got confused because I am sure that's what she said yet her hair kept changing throughout the show, leading me to think they had an intern edit monkey that week at work. OK, I did laugh at someone's comment that it looked like something from Kim's trashcan!

I'm probably going to Hell for this unpopular opinion, but I couldn't care less about their domestic abuse PSA. In fact, I am downright cynical about it.

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Okay, so I WASN'T seeing things......I'm like - uh, are those SOUP bowls they're drinking out of?  Even if it WAS Grey Goose and not Lipton's!

I'm glad it wasn't just me who wonder what kind of tea cups they were using!

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Sheree's story of domestic violence (at the hands of Bob) makes last season's storyline (possible reconciliation with Bob) so much more gross!

Everyone knew it was BS! He wouldn't have her and she doesn't want him! They're toxic to one another! I can still see her from Day 1 of the show walking around in shoes sent to her home to try on! She was already spending her mythical 7 figure settlement! She overplayed her hand in the divorce and lost at every stage the judge was so fed up with her attitude and behavior! ;-)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Everyone knew it was BS! He wouldn't have her and she doesn't want him! They're toxic to one another! I can still see her from Day 1 of the show walking around in shoes sent to her home to try on! She was already spending her mythical 7 figure settlement! She overplayed her hand in the divorce and lost at every stage the judge was so fed up with her attitude and behavior! ;-)

Sheree's appearance in "Fix My Life, Felicia" confirmed it. I think that was the name of the show.

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Every time I see Nene's house I become more and more convinced that she rents, it's very sterile looking another personal anywhere. Sheree does not have enough furniture, art or personal effects to fill that oversized house that took longer to build than a shopping mall. Porsha lives in a house that she owns but seems like it will be a liability not an asset when she tries to unload it. 

Nene's broke and Greg is being sued! Funny how Nene called Sheree's "boo" a con artist, when they're the biggest con artist on the show if you listen to the news! Nene overextended herself, actually thinking she was a "rich b!tch" when she's blown what little money she had on surgeries, clothes, and tons of hair that look WHACK! She can't afford to buy a house and probably couldn't get anyone to lend her money to do so! All her projects from the past are history and this show is her last stand! They're paying her well, but has obviously put herself in trouble financially by actually thinking she's affluent! ;-)

5 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Sheree's appearance in "Fix My Life, Felicia" confirmed it. I think that was the name of the show.

I never watched it! Sheree was so thirsty, she was willing to embarrass herself just to have something outside of "RHOA!" Her kids have to be mortified and are pretty much just "humoring" her when she demands their attention so she can make announcements they already know! "Yeah, BOB was a rotten husband and father!" Check! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425

I was so hoping that the cameraman/woman would show us the back of Sheree's perfectly un-dented car?  Lets call it like we see it......Sheree didn't get in no accident.  She simply didn't want to go through with the PSA because she lied about her DV issues. 

Anyone jumping on the hand basket to hell with me?  All aboard.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Lol, you were close, the show was called "Iyanla, Fix My Life". Sheree was a total bitch and so was Bob. They really are two nasty, mean spirited people. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Right you are.  However I loved Marlo's townhome, it was elegant and beautifully decorated. ( not my taste, but a accurate reflection of Marlo )   It's enough house for her, she's single and has no kids.. Nene really needs to stop making those faces, it makes her look stupid and childish. Nene just tell  Porsha that you're sorry that you made her feel that way , and Porsha tell Nene that you are sorry that you did not text her back. Let's keep this moving people, it getting really tiresome,  Geesh !!!.  The PSA was awesome and heartfelt, I hope this effort helps a lot of women who are caught up in violent situations.  The one thing I like about Marlo is that she's not afraid to call Nene on her crap attitude. When she's wrong Marlo will tell her which is more than I can say for the others. The others have a tendency to ignore the issue, or tiptoe around Nene rather than call her on it. Nene realizes that Marlo will take no crap from her and she's learned to respect that friendship. Also let me note : I AM NOT FEELING SHEREE WIGS.. THESE HAIRPIECES ARE HORRIBLE. What's up with these ugly blond wigs?? I think Kim is starting to rub off on Shree???

39 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Nene is never going to get over her narcissism - girl, bye.

Yea, and people just keep on making her head swell up by calling her the 'QUEEN OF THE SHOW????

Edited by byrd
additional comments
  • Love 5

Sheree looked downright frightful in that first blonde wig, as if she had witnessed the most terrifying thing ever and it scared all the color out of her hair and face.  I was so not suprised that she didn't know anything about making a PSA, yet wanted an actual job that wasn't starting at the bottom.  And then of course, she put no thought into what she might want to learn, but then blamed Kneya that she wasn't involved more.  Ugh.  If she was smart she would have taken Kenya up on her offer to serve as an intern (Kenya probably should have couched it as "shadowing" knowing Sheree and her bullshit) so that she could get some basic experience.  But Sheree will always be that person who expects more with doing very little to achieve or improve herself.  

The PSA was nice.  Kenya did a great job of bringing the stories out of the ladies.  

17 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Why wouldn't Bravo air the add at the end of the episode??? That was weird. 

I agree.  This was definitely a misstep on Bravo's part, especially sinced they showed info for people in those situations to contact.  I personally wanted to see the final product.  

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

He does the job for Kandi! I personally wouldn't want to be bothered with him! He truly is as annoying as Fk! ;-)

Don Juan is a Bia----ch

16 hours ago, dosodog said:

Titty Cent. Heh!

I love the fact that Cynthia always pokes fun at herself.. It's refreshing.. she's to smooth to be embarrassed. Lol !!

17 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

If this is the best we can expect this season I'm just going to check out now. Although, each of Nene's "looks" is worst than the last; making it almost worth staying to see how terrible it's actually going to get. 

Finally, understand why Kenya never landed on a talk show--she's a horrible interviewer, lacking in any kind of charm or grace.

Kandi does her family no favors in putting them on TV. My gawd those OLG characters are horrible. 

Tonight's episode could be named "The least gracious people in Atlanta"--yikes!

I am used to Nene bad hair styles.. but I believe Sheree has truly lost her mind !!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Nene owns her home, she built from the ground up. which explains why she returned to RHOA to help pay for it and to take care of that tax lien . Nene and Sheree's homes exhibit a minimalist flair, which does not require an lot of stuff.  Looks very modern..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I was so hoping that the cameraman/woman would show us the back of Sheree's perfectly un-dented car?  Lets call it like we see it......Sheree didn't get in no accident.  She simply didn't want to go through with the PSA because she lied about her DV issues. 

I thought she may have lied about the accident but never thought she lied about her DV issues. My head went to her being bitter about not getting producer credits or hearing back from Kenya again about the PSA. Speaking of, would anyone want to be Kenya's intern???

• Love 1
1 minute ago, esco1822 said:

I thought she may have lied about the accident but never thought she lied about her DV issues. My head went to her being bitter about not getting producer credits or hearing back from Kenya again about the PSA. Speaking of, would anyone want to be Kenya's intern???

As I've said, Sheree's delusional! She doesn't realize a PSA is something someone has to pay for! Is she ready to fork over some cash? She's always looking for some kind of payment; betting she asked Kenya how much she'd make! ;-)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, byrd said:

Nene owns her home, she built from the ground up. which explains why she returned to RHOA to help pay for it and to take care of that tax lien . Nene and Sheree's homes exhibit a minimalist flair, which does not require an lot of stuff.  Looks very modern..

Edited 2 hours ago by byrd.

Yuk, I can not stand those ultra modern looking homes with the shiny white floors. I would take Cynthia's beautiful house on the lake any day over Nene, Sheree's and Kenya's. Of course, to each their own. I know Nene has a new house but I still don't think it's the one they are filming in. 

• Love 5
(edited)
33 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yuk, I can not stand those ultra modern looking homes with the shiny white floors. I would take Cynthia's beautiful house on the lake any day over Nene, Sheree's and Kenya's. Of course, to each their own. I know Nene has a new house but I still don't think it's the one they are filming in. 

I'd be concerned with bugs due to that standing water! I like Kenya's place; just a box, but seems to be modern and clean! I can do without that rock pathway off the street feel though! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2

There she is, good old want something for nothing, Sheree!

She's too good to be an intern, yet she wants co-producer credit. Typical.

Also, Sheree, there's a difference between someone doing something to possibly land them in jail and actually being in jail like your prison bae. As Paulie said on The Soprano's, "in my book, you get points for staying outta the can!"

I'm so over NeNe and Porsha's junior high school fight. "I texted you and you didn't respond." "You texted my number twice." I highly doubt that NeNe and Porsha are that close that they care whether or not they hear from one another.

There isn't enough money in the world to get me to work at OLG. The general manager job description sounds unprofessional AF. They're not telling candidates the truth. You'll have to manage the restaurant as well as those biddies? Nah, Kandi. Ain't nobody trying to be out here putting up with your rude-ass family. I did agree with Bertha? That the staff wearing sagging pants was unprofessional and unseemly. It's stupid when it's worn outside, so in a place of business, it's even worse. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 16

Everyone has already said most of what I was thinking when I watched this episode. Too much boobage. Too many bad wigs. Too much OLG and their gripes.

I have only one other thing to add to the "Sheree wants to be a producer, Boo, not an intern" discussion. Remember when she was pushing her son as The Next Big Male Model? She wanted ALL the privileges and ALL the perks and ALL the pay -- even when Cynthia specifically said one showing was for exposure and experience only? She went nuts about that. So her wanting  the producer credit without having Clue One about what a producer does didn't surprise me a single bit. She has always wanted the gold ring without putting in any effort. Bless her heart.

• Love 13
(edited)
15 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Everyone has already said most of what I was thinking when I watched this episode. Too much boobage. Too many bad wigs. Too much OLG and their gripes.

I have only one other thing to add to the "Sheree wants to be a producer, Boo, not an intern" discussion. Remember when she was pushing her son as The Next Big Male Model? She wanted ALL the privileges and ALL the perks and ALL the pay -- even when Cynthia specifically said one showing was for exposure and experience only? She went nuts about that. So her wanting  the producer credit without having Clue One about what a producer does didn't surprise me a single bit. She has always wanted the gold ring without putting in any effort. Bless her heart.

And don't forget Cynthia promised a free bag for Kyro for doing the show and Sheree went right to her complaining laterl "I haven't gotten it yet!" This woman is so self-involved, she doesn't seem to realize or care how badly she's coming off! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6