Type keyword(s) to search

Figure Skating

1 hour ago, PoshSprinkles said:

With Nathan doing so well my main concern at this point is Patrick Chan managing to stay upright and pushing one of Shoma, Javier, or Hanyu off the podium. 

Heh, I've already resigned myself to the fact that the jumps aren't happening and I'm going to try to just appreciate his lovely skating one last time.

54 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The infamous Nikolai Morozov, who has banged nearly every female skater he's ever coached, married two of them (Shae Lynn Bourne and his current wife), and is the rumored baby-daddy of Miki Ando.

Okay I just googled to see who his current wife is and fucking EWWWW Nikolai:

In May 2016, Davankova married figure skater Nikolai Morozov, right after she turned 18.

Edited by AshleyN
  • Love 5

Just got home from Black Panther and fired up the DVR to watch Nathan's skate. I'm so proud of him for coming back strong and skating so well. And Vincent was skating as soon as I was done watching Nathan. The future is very bright for those two and I'm looking forward to watching both of them grow in coming years.

• Love 14

Of course, this may result in the judges giving all the points to Med and Zagi to make up for it.  If they can figure out a way to do that and give everyone else negative points they probably will.  Got to make up the SWR bonus somewhere.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, specialj67 said:

Moulin Rouge is as overdone as cafeteria meatloaf, but Vincent sells the hell out of it. He has come such a long way as a performer the past couple of seasons. Yay for him for doing so well!

See I thought he was going through the motions. He would make a big arm gesture that didn’t seem to match the music. It was like he was either ahead or behind and going through his preplanned expressive movements even though they were out of time. IMO, Virtue and Moir are selling Moulin Rogue. 

17 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

The big winner of these Games: the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. 

I actually don't mind "Nature Boy." But Ewan's vocal quality gets thinner the more I hear it, and I am SO damn sick of "Come What May."

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Heh, his hair got poufy during his program.  I find that endearing, like a little boy who just woke up.

I love his poofy hair. He’s adorable!

Loved Vincent doing well. His reaction was great.

Bring it Adam!

Edited by twoods
4 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Of course, this may result in the judges giving all the points to Med and Zagi to make up for it.  If they can figure out a way to do that and give everyone else negative points they probably will.  Got to make up the SWR bonus somewhere.

I mean, we all know those two will be on the podium. I'm more worried that Bobs/Sol will be propped up in dance!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Dots And Stripes said:

See I thought he was going through the motions. He would make a big arm gesture that didn’t seem to match the music. It was like he was either ahead or behind and going through his preplanned expressive movements even though they were out of time. IMO, Virtue and Moir are selling Moulin Rogue. 

Oh, no doubt Tessa and Scott are in a league of their own! I suppose I was thing relative to how he’s done this program earlier in the season. I was really digging it in a way I hadn’t previously. Also, I’m a real sucker for a well done spread eagle move.

• Love 2

So happy for Adam!  He skated the heck out of three programs. No matter where he finishes, he’ll always be able to look back on these Olympics and know he did his absolute best.  Plus, I’m thinking he’s about to party like crazy for the next week. ?

• Love 17

Adam is such a beautiful skater to watch. Johnny was right- Adam might not have been a favorite to win the Medal in the Individual event- but he's made his Olympic experience so more then just winning the gold.  

Now come on Javier!! 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 13