Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Ain't No Misbehaving

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

From Siggy's twitter (this is her new pinned tweet):

"Would @Andy want to meet Kathy Griffin's family member? NO! So Why the hell would I want to meet someone's mom who expressed her intent to ambush me. This was a filler scene for DELETED sex in the bathroom scene! #RHONJ"

Seriously? This is what Siggy tweets? This filler scene was still a scene. It may have been filler, but it did happen. I am so glad it was decided not to air Danielle's bathroom sex. That is something I never want to see or hear. I would have to get my mom to find Danielle and have her apologize to me ten years later for traumatizing me. 

What is this ambush nonsense that Siggy keep throwing around? Margaret was not going to ambush her. Margaret was ready to play nice. Margaret even told her mother to be cordial.

I could be wrong, but didn't Siggy decide she was leaving the show after this season started to air and she was not getting a positive response?

• Love 18
56 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I could be wrong, but didn't Siggy decide she was leaving the show after this season started to air and she was not getting a positive response?

I honestly think she thought she was going to come across great this season and even before the show aired sent out a release to bloggers and reviewers saying how Margret was an Anti-Semite and to look for the episode. However what ever she thought in her crazy head and what actuality happened are two different things and the tide did not go the way she thought so NOW shes saying the show edited her in a way and that the girls bullied her so she is quitting lol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13

That whole Danielle revisionist history BS bugs the shit out of me.  The prostitution whore table flip was a blip in the childhood trauma scene when compared to Danielle's very public activities.  Anyone remember that younger guy she bragged on, who came over for blowies before work?

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What else was he going to do? He had no job, a pile of debt and 4 kids that needed a roof over their heads and food on the table. He needed to be on the show while Tre was "away" so he could still collect a check and will need her money when he gets out because he has nothing without her.  I think she is slowly realizing this and is tired of it. 

I think she's had a Taste of being without him, and she likes it. Stuff happens

Seriously? This is what Siggy tweets? This filler scene was still a scene. It may have been filler, but it did happen. I am so glad it was decided not to air Danielle's bathroom sex. That is something I never want to see or hear. I would have to get my mom to find Danielle and have her apologize to me ten years later for traumatizing me. 

Eww! Danielle, class act!..lol

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 5

Did anyone notice that Teresa had on dark dark burgundy nail polish when she drove to Danielle's house and when she rang the doorbell but suddenly had on her usual light pink nail polish when she drank her tea and sat at the table???

What's up with that?  They shot that whole scene in two different days?  

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

And yet she says that Teresa's comments tramatized her kids! How about your own actions tramatizing your kids!

That whole set up was so staged, plus Theresa had no idea what to say.

10 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Did anyone notice that Teresa had on dark dark burgundy nail polish when she drove to Danielle's house and when she rang the doorbell but suddenly had on her usual light pink nail polish when she drank her tea and sat at the table???

Its called faux reality TV..

• Love 6
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

That whole Danielle revisionist history BS bugs the shit out of me.  The prostitution whore table flip was a blip in the childhood trauma scene when compared to Danielle's very public activities.  Anyone remember that younger guy she bragged on, who came over for blowies before work?

Yes, absolutely I remember that....and the restaurant scene with that same guy, where she said she was really turned on and did he want to slip into the bathroom for a quickie.  I guess, given what happened at Gorga's restaurant, Danielle has a thing for public/restaurant bathroom sex.  

Danielle's antics during her first two seasons (and after...) on this show are way more damaging to her daughters than a flipped table and name calling.  While Teresa calling Danielle a prostitution whore (which, by all accounts in the book they were talking about, she was) was probably horrible for Danielle's daughters to hear, they did NOT have to hear it.  Caroline and Dina asked that all the children leave the room that night - Danielle insisted her daughters stay.

Danielle, in my opinion, is not a great Mom, still today.  Those two girls need to move as far away from her as possible, have limited communication with her and maybe change their names.  

I think that Danielle is very damaged, acts extremely inappropriately at times and can become unhinged very quickly.  Not a good mental state for raising children.

• Love 11

Delores' son seems like a great kid. How the heck did that happen? Now, if Siggy's son turns out to be a decent human being, I will be shocked. The odds are totally stacked against the poor kid!

I think the kids will be fine. Both have strong father figures, good upbringing. They'll be fine. What we see, we should know has been edited over and over. Even Marge and her Joey will be okay. For the life of me, I can't figure out why she doesn't get it about her children. You screwed the hired help, over their father! I wouldn't want to see you either!

I think that Danielle is very damaged, acts extremely inappropriately at times and can become unhinged very quickly.  Not a good mental state for raising children.

I think the oldest daughter said no, I don't want to be on TV. In which case, good for her!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

That whole set up was so staged, plus Theresa had no idea what to say.

Totally fake TV but that seems like a lot of work.  I assumed they shoot one scene in one day. Wow. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, 80sBaby said:

Dolores and Frank...don't care!!!  She can leave with Siggy. The preview for next week when she calls Margaret a slob... Really?? Who the hell does she think she is? I hope Margaret has both of them thrown out on the curb.

I think Dolores actually calls Danielle a slob - which I can agree with!  I want to know why they didn't show the "scandalous" Gorga opening where Danielle and her bf go screw in the bathroom and she comes out with some evidence on her clothes!!! Its all over the place.  

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

I think the kids will be fine. Both have strong father figures, good upbringing. They'll be fine. What we see, we should know has been edited over and over. Even Marge and her Joey will be okay. For the life of me, I can't figure out why she doesn't get it about her children. You screwed the hired help, over their father! I wouldn't want to see you either!

I don't understand why Margaret thinks those kids should forgive her or want her in their lives.  First of all, from the scene we saw last night with Magaret and Jan, it seems that he may still be hurting from her having an affair and leaving him for Joe (seemed like that to me, anyway).  Secondly, Margaret mentioned that the children's birth mom also left them, or wasn't in their life, either - wonder what happened there?  Those children (now adults) must have some serious maternal trust issues, with good reason!  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't understand why Margaret thinks those kids should forgive her or want her in their lives.  First of all, from the scene we saw last night with Magaret and Jan, it seems that he may still be hurting from her having an affair and leaving him for Joe (seemed like that to me, anyway).  Secondly, Margaret mentioned that the children's birth mom also left them, or wasn't in their life, either - wonder what happened there?  Those children (now adults) must have some serious maternal trust issues, with good reason!  

Yes, I agree. My parents were divorced, and I got divorced. It's how you handle the situation though, it takes time and caring. Something I saw with Delores and Frank, but I didn't hear with Margaret and her ex..

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

1 hour ago, NeverLate said:

54 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Totally fake TV but that seems like a lot of work.  I assumed they shoot one scene in one day. Wow. 

I assumed they shot the scene with Teresa and Danielle and realized later that they needed the car footage to transition to the scene with Teresa and Danielle. So they just did some pick up shots with Teresa driving. This is not uncommon for filming of anything (scripted, unscripted, or news).

The mark of it truly being fake is if Teresa's nail polish changed color (from burgundy to pink to burgundy) during her actual tea scene with Danielle, which would mean they reshot the entire scene and edited it together from the best takes.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6

I thought Margaret looked much nicer without all the heavy make up and heavy eye lashes. She needs to lighten it up and let her natural beauty show, not all the black gunk on her eyes. 

Maybe that is a RHOJ thing because I read Amber said her make up had to be a particular way for the show. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, mwell345 said:

"Would @Andy want to meet Kathy Griffin's family member? NO! So Why the hell would I want to meet someone's mom who expressed her intent to ambush me. This was a filler scene for DELETED sex in the bathroom scene! #RHONJ"

What is the "Deleted sex in the bathroom scene"?  Is that something to do with Danielle?

Siggy also sent out tweets (the entire season) stating Margaret NEVER apologized. Hmmmmmmm...Siggy told her own Father that yes, Margaret did apologize.  She is seriously looney tunes!.

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Probably pissed that Margaret most likely got half of their inheritance in the divorce.

• Love 5

Teresa's dumbfucked ass was never even in jail, so enough with the bullshit that it's some kind of trigger word for her.

Teresa continues to lay the groundwork for divorcing Joe.  Every episode she makes a comment (ie he hasn't apologized, he cost her time with her mother, etc.).  It's all calculated.

Yep, and it's nasty. Her fourbeautifuldawters are going to resent her throwing their father under the bus a hot second after he started his sentence (especially if their mother has been banging her greasy lawyer), and I wouldn't be surprised if they rebel in some way, maybe in the form of a teen pregnancy or two.

I liked Delores' family scenes. Was that a new dog?

Margaret is only 50?

• Love 4

Probably pissed that Margaret most likely got half of their inheritance in the divorce.

Doubtful, if her infidelity caused the demise of the marriage.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 2

Just a few thoughts.

Siggy is revolting. To refuse point-blank to meet Marge Senior is just beyond rude and hurtful. If I'd been Marge, I'd have texted Soggy and uninvited her from my birthday party on the grounds of terminal nastiness. Of course, she can't do that because Bravo needs everyone at that season-ending party.

Theresa's apology seemed legit if awkward as all get-out. She's not a silver-tongued orator, is she? Danielle's daughter seems to be a lovely young person.

Of all the dreadful looks Dolores has, her flat-haired TH one is the worst. My hair looks that way, limp, flat-to-my-head, and greasy when it's three or four days past its shampoo deadline.  Oh, and even Dolores remarked that Siggy/Soggy was being rude at the Gorgas' opening. Will wonders never cease?

I'm so glad Ms. Flicker won't be back next year. I can deal with two-faced social climbers. I can cope with crap-stirring drama queens. I can even handle talent-free "singer-dancer-performers" whose stage acts are mostly bad burlesque and whose personal style tends toward the crass and wince-inducing. No problem. Siggy Flicker is a whole different kettle of nasty, mainly because she presents herself as an expert on relationships. She wouldn't know a healthy relationship if it bit her on the ankle. Nor would she know how to repair a broken one if you wrote out step-by-step instructions for her. Her ignominious exit can't happen too soon.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, mwell345 said:

What is the "Deleted sex in the bathroom scene"?  Is that something to do with Danielle?

Someone should send her a tweet saying your father basically said you were wrong and he only heard one side of the story, your side. Asshole.  (Siggy is the ssshole - not you :)

• Love 5

Siggy trying to play the Bad Edit card just shows she has absolutely no self-awareness, else she would NEVER have behaved that way to begin with. She's like a spoiled 6yr old.  And if she thinks what we didn't see would somehow redeem her, she must have been housing the homeless and curing cancer in the footage on the editing room floor. 

• Love 8

OMG! Just saw this....she's done lost ....

couchp- Oh honey, just take your meds.

Siggy Flicker‏Verified account @siggyflicker

Replying to @couchp_ @Andy

i am and they are working great. still don't want to meet her mom and I know.....she swallows!

• Love 8

As far as Joe and Tre go, which may not be too far together, isn't part of the post-sentence penalty that he's possibly getting deported?  I think on the basis of that alone, she dumps his butt.  She'll have to deal with the girls on her own.  Joe will be far, far away.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

OMG! Just saw this....she's done lost ....

couchp- Oh honey, just take your meds.

Siggy Flicker‏Verified account @siggyflicker

Replying to @couchp_ @Andy

i am and they are working great. still don't want to meet her mom and I know.....she swallows!

LOL, that was gross Margaret saying that about her own mother. Classless.

1 hour ago, b2H said:

As far as Joe and Tre go, which may not be too far together, isn't part of the post-sentence penalty that he's possibly getting deported?  I think on the basis of that alone, she dumps his butt.  She'll have to deal with the girls on her own.  Joe will be far, far away.

I think she will be just fine, and happy.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Fortunately it’s been confirmed that The Sigmonster won’t be back next year. Thank sweet merciful Zeus!! 

She behaved like such an ass at the party. Speaking of the party, that food looked so good!  

That apology scene between Tre and Danielle’s daughter was all kinds of awkward. Her daughter is really lovely though. I wonder if they take after their dad, or if that’s what D used to look like before all her cosmetic enhancements. 

I sure hope they decide to stick to giving Siggy the axe. She can be a lot of fun for about 5 minutes, but when she reverts to demonizing Margaret's every thought and action, I just can't with her. She is bound and determined to make the narrative into how much Margaret is trying to bring her down, but those of us who are non-delusional can tell that's BS.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Marigold said:

I thought Margaret looked much nicer without all the heavy make up and heavy eye lashes. She needs to lighten it up and let her natural beauty show, not all the black gunk on her eyes. 

Maybe that is a RHOJ thing because I read Amber said her make up had to be a particular way for the show. 

I thought that the super heavy eye makeup makes Margaret look much older than her 50 (cough-cough) years.  Same with Dolores - the heavy makeup ages them both.  They look much better and younger with less.

• Love 7

Am I the only one who thinks Delores is as bat shit crazy as Siggy? She goes from zero to 1000 in a half second! I think she still feels as if she's wearing that prison guard uniform and throwing people up against the wall! I loathe her as much as I do Siggy. Both can go and take Danielle with them. What a stupid filler Danielle was for this season. I like Margaret. I like the way she speaks, I like her mannerisms, I like her sense of humor and I like her sincerity. I know I have read things about money issues and lawsuits but whatever that is seems very different from the behavior I am seeing from her. Teresa and Melissa were OK but really there could have been so much more. I wonder if they are coming to the end of the road with this?  I can't be exposed to one more Kim D joke of a fashion show. Seriously, how desperate is she and how gross? 

All this whining and I did watch every episode. I'm an insomniac these days and it was good for 1 AM pass the time TV! I think our fun HW's days are over....

• Love 6

It will especially depend what happens with Teresa and Joe. If she divorces him, they’ll definitely want to document that for next season and do a storyline on her being a single mom (maybe even with a spin-off series). And if she stays with him but he gets deported, would they follow them to Italy? The show is 100% dependent on Teresa, we saw that when she was in prison and they halted production, aside from the special, until she was released. If for some reason they can’t follow her to Italy if they do get deported, the show will definitely be canceled. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yes, absolutely I remember that....and the restaurant scene with that same guy, where she said she was really turned on and did he want to slip into the bathroom for a quickie.  I guess, given what happened at Gorga's restaurant, Danielle has a thing for public/restaurant bathroom sex.  

Danielle's antics during her first two seasons (and after...) on this show are way more damaging to her daughters than a flipped table and name calling.  While Teresa calling Danielle a prostitution whore (which, by all accounts in the book they were talking about, she was) was probably horrible for Danielle's daughters to hear, they did NOT have to hear it.  Caroline and Dina asked that all the children leave the room that night - Danielle insisted her daughters stay.

Danielle, in my opinion, is not a great Mom, still today.  Those two girls need to move as far away from her as possible, have limited communication with her and maybe change their names.  

All of this! I think the reason Jillian (and Christine probably) was upset wasn't that Danielle and Teresa were hanging out again, it was because Danielle was trying to get back on the show. Meaning she would be back on tv and all of har crazyness would be on full display. Good for Christine for not wanting to be on camera.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

All of this! I think the reason Jillian (and Christine probably) was upset wasn't that Danielle and Teresa were hanging out again, it was because Danielle was trying to get back on the show. Meaning she would be back on tv and all of har crazyness would be on full display. Good for Christine for not wanting to be on camera.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I was wondering this as well. They probably realize on some level that their mother is an attention whore who plays it up for the camera, and they didn't want to be publicly humiliated by her all over again. I can't even begin to imagine how rough it was for them that everyone knew what a disgusting whack job she is. Hopefully they have good therapists.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Mariareads said:

Am I the only one who thinks Delores is as bat shit crazy as Siggy? She goes from zero to 1000 in a half second! I think she still feels as if she's wearing that prison guard uniform and throwing people up against the wall! 

Nope.  I cannot stand her.  She's one of those girls who likes to sit back and make it seem like she's three steps away from "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" and I just roll my eyes.  She's not scary in the least.  If I was Melissa, when she got in my face, I would've dared her to hit me.  Women like that annoy me.  First thing out of their mouth is always how they're gonna punch someone.....yeah....classy.

As far as Danielle and Teresa and the apology, it doesn't really matter what Danielle did before or why or if she was doing things herself to cause her daughters to get teased.  It also doesn't matter if it happened ten years ago.  What Teresa did that night was not ok.  What she yelled at Danielle was also not ok.  While I (and dare I say most of the viewing public) would struggle to remember the crap Danielle was pulling in season one as far as inappropriate behavior, I very clearly remember Teresa screaming those words at her and flipping the table.  They show it every single time the show is mentioned everywhere and Teresa is still described as a "table flipper".  So I mean....Danielle asking her to apologize wasn't entirely out of left field or unnecessary.  And while Teresa has been spouting off about her and her new self since she got out of prison....I hadn't seen it until that scene.  Could she have thrown back at Danielle all the things Danielle did back then?  Sure.  And it would've been par for the course with her as it is with the rest of this cast who seem INCAPABLE of a little bit of introspection as to why they are constantly surrounded by drama (Yeah, Siggy...I'm lookin at you).  I think it showed a real growth and step up in maturity for Teresa to say she was sorry and take responsibility for what she said.  Because let's be honest, PROSTITUTION WHORE screamed at top volume while flipping a table was some over the top shit that Teresa needed to say was completely unnecessary.  

I remember what went down when that happened and I'm not going to romanticize it just because Danielle might have done other questionable things.  Teresa was barely involved in that conversation about her book.  She was simply asking questions and when Danielle dared speak to Teresa like she was stupid is when Teresa lost her shit.  Teresa looked like she was another person.  She looked possessed and crazy and she FLIPPED A TABLE after screaming that someone was a prostitution whore.  And yet Danielle is having a finger pointed at her for not removing her children from the situation beforehand?  As if that would've made what Teresa did ok?

Yeah, Danielle is nuts.  But that doesn't negate Teresa's need to apologize.  

• Love 9

So Danielle’s daughter’s are so traumatized by Teresa’s comments back in the day, yet, Danielle banging Marty in a restaurant bathroom is ok?! Danielle is the one that owes her daughter’s an apology ~ for exposing them in a reality show. 

Dolores ex husband seems very thirsty for fame. Wonder if him being recently disbarred in NJ has anything to do with it?? 

Shame on Siggy for putting her sweet Dad through that stupid charade of discussing Margaret. I bet if Margaret explained her intent to Siggy’s Dad he would understand that she meant no disrespect. Siggy herself does her Father disservice by carrying on with this stupidity. Holocaust survivors understand that life is too short to dwell on nonsense. 

Edited by Juliegirlj
  • Love 7

The only good thing about this season was Margaret, and Joe with Teresa's girls. And i was happy that all the Gorgas were getting along for the most part. I am beyond pleased that Siggy is not coming back. She is a disgusting out of control bitch. And Danielle, please go away too. Watching her is painful. She is so damaged and no amount of revisionist history will erase the memories of her behavior - bathroom bj's, Danny the thug etc. And take Delores with you. Delores brings nothing to this show, she is there for Siggy to bounce her crazy off. Surely there are a few other women in NJ that could bring something - and I don't mean Caroline or Jaq, cuz if they come back i'm definitely out. This season pretty much sucked imo.

• Love 5

Margaret  claims that she and her ex, Jan, have a good relationship. However, he obviously is still hurt and angry about her infidelity. I don’t believe in cheating (# mend it or end it) but Jan does no one any good by co-signing the grudge his kids have against Margaret. There is much he could and should do to mend the rift between his kids and Marge. The current situation is not healthy for any of them. 

Teresa is entertaining and I enjoy her on the show, but this storyline that Joe owes her an apology irritates the Hell out of me. She is the one that was pushing for a keep up with the Jones’s lifestyle. Joe was stupid, but he was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t give her what she wanted. 

• Love 4

I don't understand why Margaret thinks those kids should forgive her or want her in their lives.

I don't think she feels entitled to their forgiveness.  I think she understands the rift was 100% avoidable and 100% the result of her poor choices.  I think she understands she's accountable.  But they are her kids and she loves them.  Of COURSE she wants to mend those fences.  I think it would be more bizarre if she just shrugged her shoulders and wrote them off.

Margaret  claims that she and her ex, Jan, have a good relationship. However, he obviously is still hurt and angry about her infidelity. I don’t believe in cheating (# mend it or end it) but Jan does no one any good by co-signing the grudge his kids have against Margaret. There is much he could and should do to mend the rift between his kids and Marge. The current situation is not healthy for any of them. 

I agree.  I honestly felt like there was something slightly disingenuous about Jan in that scene, like maybe he kinda liked the fact that he looks like the good guy for having a good relationship with Margaret while his kids fight his battle for him.  It would be great if he told his kids that while Margaret's actions hurt him and he appreciated their support, it was between him and Margaret.  They keep saying "kids" but these are full grown adults who should be able to see shades of grey.  Yes, cheating is wrong, hard stop, but life happens.   I hope they are able to someday see the good she brought to their lives (something Jan co-signed so I have no reason not to believe she was a good mother to his kids) instead of just allowing the bad to negate that.

• Love 12
On 1/4/2018 at 9:36 AM, Misslindsey said:

I am so glad it was decided not to air Danielle's bathroom sex.

I don't want to hear her having sex but I do think it's a huge scene that speaks to her character and can't help but wonder why Bravo skipped it. I'd imagine it would get decent ratings.  I think they're banking on the Tre/Danielle dynamic carrying them into next season and didn't want her to look like the disgusting, classless nympho she is.  Omitting that scene totally shifts the focus of and makes it all about the redemption of Teresa instead of holding Danielle accountable for her own actions and their effect on her daughters.  So Siggy isn't totally wrong in that the scene was clearly omitted to fit a certain narrative however it's not the narrative she thinks.  

• Love 9

How convenient for Danielle that Teresa did not remind her that Dina and Teresa both wanted all the children to leave the room during “The last supper” confrontation. Danielle refused to have her kids leave, and wanted them to be there during the adult argument. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

How convenient for Danielle that Teresa did not remind her that Dina and Teresa both wanted all the children to leave the room during “The last supper” confrontation. Danielle refused to have her kids leave, and wanted them to be there during the adult argument. 

Actually if you ask me, that makes what Teresa did worse.  She knew kids were in the room.  She lost her shit and did what she did anyway

• Love 2

It was up to Danielle to protect her daughters. Danielle has a very sketchy past, and shouldn’t have signed on to a reality tv show, and then refused to remove her kids from the room when said past was being discussed. Adult conversations are for adults~ someone at the table even commented that if Danielle chose to have her kids present then it was on her. Dina and Teresa made their kids leave. ( I am not saying any of them should win a good parenting award, but Danielle and her daughters  need  to quit acting like they are victims). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I think that there's blame to go around there. Teresa should have controlled herself, whether kids were present or not, but she and her brother were both like wild animals when angered, hopefully that's really changed. Danielle should have never put her girls in that situation, nor should she have exposed them to her sex life, her vendettas, or any of the other crap she foisted on them. Ultimately I agree with Juliegirlj though, it was on Danielle to protect her daughters, and she chose not to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Mariareads said:

Am I the only one who thinks Delores is as bat shit crazy as Siggy? She goes from zero to 1000 in a half second! I think she still feels as if she's wearing that prison guard uniform and throwing people up against the wall! I loathe her as much as I do Siggy.

I dislike Dolores more than Siggy. I think Siggy is unbalanced and crazy, but I think Dolores is 100% intentional and sketchy as hell. Siggy is awful, but she puts it all out there. I couldn't trust Dolores for a hot minute. 

5 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Yeah, Danielle is nuts.  But that doesn't negate Teresa's need to apologize.

I can see a reason for Tre to apologize to Danielle. I don't know why she'd need to apologize to her daughters. She didn't say anything about the two of them. They're claiming that they were so traumatized by that moment that kids were picking on them in school. Well, they can thank their mother for that moment. Thank her for dragging her skeletons-in-the-closet ass on national TV. It was also her decision to let the girls be present for the discussion of the book. She has no boundaries or sense of class. Any pain inflicted on Jillian and Christine is, IMO, her fault. 

• Love 11

She was simply asking questions and when Danielle dared speak to Teresa like she was stupid is when Teresa lost her shit.  Teresa looked like she was another person.  She looked possessed and crazy and she FLIPPED A TABLE after screaming that someone was a prostitution whore.

Juicy had to grip her by the neck, she was so out of control. Then there was that season's reunion, where she acted the shit-flinging ape once again, and while pregnant, no less. No way were those isolated incidents, because that kind of rage-y behavior is innate, and doesn't go away with a few yoga poses. 

Teresa called Melissa a "c***" in front of her own daughters, so it's not like she really cares what Danielle's or anybody else's children see or hear.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Actually if you ask me, that makes what Teresa did worse.  She knew kids were in the room.  She lost her shit and did what she did anyway

BUT even production asked (not just Teresa) if Danielle would like to have her children leave. DANIELLE said no. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4