Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Rock the Boat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, tiredofwork said:

I'm sorry, I was trying to figure out what the above exchange means?    As I am not enlightened on the nuanced innuendo, can there be a little more expansion on what Peter offers??  Thanks.

=

1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Peter is probably packing.  That's why Cynthia keeps hanging around.  Plus Peter is not a bad looking man and he has that nice chocolate skin & Jamaican accent.  He's just shady.

His exes seem to unanimously confirm that he is generously equipped, unassisted by medical intervention and a skilled and attentive laborer.

Man could be a whole heap of trash, but Jamaican and British accents are certified panty droppers.   That's a proven fact.  So I hear.  Lol. 

9 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

I about passed out with laughter  when Sheree asked her Prison Bae what he was doing? I'm sitting here thinking he's doing  time fool. Thats the same man  she and Nee nee fell out over some business deal in season 4. Looks like NeeNee was right not to do  business with him!

source.gif

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

That made me sad for Sheree. Like, how is this normal? You're extolling the virtues of a con-artist. You're not concerned about how things are going to be when he gets out? Girl, Jordan Belfort already got the book and movie deal. We don't need a Wolf of Wall Street sequel.

This makes me want to delve into Sheree's upbringing. Did she have any positive male influences in her life? Did she grow up thinking that the Bob's and Tyrone's of the world are who she should aspire to be with? Her life coach has his work cut out for him.

Let me see a show of hands of who was surprised that Peter's restaurant location is still the same concrete slab we saw years ago? And did he mention something about Cynthia's pocketbook? 

On Peter - Yes you heard him mention her money AGAIN! When Cynthia's TH about 'her and Peter are over they need to get over it' I screamed YOU need to remind yourself that you over since you STILL giving that fool money! I wonder if she still got that dummy shirt?! 

I'm not digging this guy she seeing either. He seems to be trying too hard or something. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tiredofwork said:

Didn't Peter used to date Nia Long and Pepa. I don't know how Peter gets these women, but he does some how. It's weird.

Yes you do.   Lol!

I'm sorry, I was trying to figure out what the above exchange means?    As I am not enlightened on the nuanced innuendo, can there be a little more expansion on what Peter offers??  Thanks.

How do I word this without offending some sensibilities?  He either has a great dick or a great lick, or a combination thereof.  In other words, nothing for me.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Well, he isn’t going to cheat on her. Unless...... I’m sorry, I don’t want my mind to go there.

I was more thinking about when he gets out. He’s a felon so working is going to be hard, and I’m not sure how Sheree supports herself aside from this show, which a) she likely burns through quickly and b) she hasn’t had consistently. Bob is probably paying for their youngest daughter to go to college, but her son with Bob is grown and if I recall correctly, she didn’t get “set up for life money” in the divorce. And you know Sheree cares a lot about money, so dating someone with limited income potential seems like a strange choice for her. Doesn’t he have to pay back a bunch of people? Maybe she really does love him!

• Love 2

Thanks all for the clarification on the Peter attraction issue with the ladies..., Maybe I am mis-remembering a comment way back on the boards when Peter and Cynthia were having some problems with getting intimate, I thought SHE  wasn't feeling HIM all that much sexually.... So I guess that was wrong...

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, tiredofwork said:

Thanks all for the clarification on the Peter attraction issue with the ladies..., Maybe I am mis-remembering a comment way back on the boards when Peter and Cynthia were having some problems with getting intimate, I thought SHE  wasn't feeling HIM all that much sexually.... So I guess that was wrong...

Vaguely familiar but if so, it was about her desire following emotion.   His drive must be a beast too, this is the same dude who didn't wanna wait out the 6 week recovery period following her fibroid surgery. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

British accents are certified panty dropper

I will be happy to verify that for you, yes, they are!

If I am remembering correctly, Cynthia was having fibromyalgia issues, didn’t feel like having sex no matter how hung he was.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

LOL don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I know a lot of women in relationships with men who aren't exactly head turners but they all prioritize the qualities of their partner which in turn makes their partner very attractive to them. My point was that Porsha closed her mind off the moment she saw him from the entrance. She decided that there was no way she could like him because of his physical appearance and so her mind was set that it would be their first and last date. Had she been nice and open-minded she may have seen enough to give him at least a second date. If it wasn't enough, fair enough but the point is that she didn't even try.

Didn't Porsha give an awkward pause when the matchmakers asked if she'd consider dating a white guy?

2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

The bone collector in Africa already summed it up, saying Sheree was never getting remarried because she was too old.  He didn't say that about Nene (who is just as old) and predicted Kandi's marriage so maybe prison bae is what Sheree needs because I'm not sure if a "decent" man on the outside would put up with her bullshit.

I might be misremembering, but I thought the shaman said Sheree would never get married b/c she's a bitch.

Well, maybe he said it nicer than I described...

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Bob is probably paying for their youngest daughter to go to college, but her son with Bob is grown and if I recall correctly, she didn’t get “set up for life money” in the divorce.

From the Tankards' show, I think the Howard University is about 40K a year.  Sheree burned through her divorce settlement so she burnt up her "set up for life" money.

34 minutes ago, tiredofwork said:

Her fibroids may have led to painful sex and THAT'S probably why she wasn't feeling him.  Especially if he's packing.

12 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Didn't Porsha give an awkward pause when the matchmakers asked if she'd consider dating a white guy?

Porsha was all up on that white guy on the Kim Fields season.  I don't think Porsha has a problem dating white guys as long as they're cute.  That dude looked like Dave from Accounting.

Edit: He might've been an ass to Porsha because he was expecting a Melania Trump or Taylor Swift and he got ... Porsha.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 5

I didn't really like Todd's assessment of Will as "kind of a square". No Todd, he carries himself in the manner of a professional man over 40. It's hard to remember that Todd is actually 44 years old. 

• Love 8

I think everyone is always mystified how broke ass Peter was hanging around circles where he was dating beautiful models and actresses, even with impressive equipment.  I mean Peter is not Russell Simmons.

I once saw a documentary on Biggie Smalls and Peter was a commentator.  My guess is that Peter was good friends with Biggie, whose mother was also from the islands and that is how he got into these elite circles and started hustling

6 minutes ago, Liquid6 said:

I didn't really like Todd's assessment of Will as "kind of a square". No Todd, he carries himself in the manner of a professional man over 40. It's hard to remember that Todd is actually 44 years old. 

With his big head and tiny body, Todd sort of has the Webster non aging thing going on.

Riley looked great.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

From the Tankards' show, I think the Howard University is about 40K a year.  Sheree burned through her divorce settlement so she burnt up her "set up for life" money.

And if I recall correctly (it was posted online), the settlement wasn’t that big to begin with - a nice windfall that could cover retirement if it was invested well, but not the kind of money that she could live on the rest of her days. I think it was like $800K plus child support, which she wouldn’t be getting now - and which she took Bob to court over not paying (which of course is on Bob). So how she supports herself and possible Prison Bae when he gets out is a mystery. She’ll be fighting hard to keep her peach.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

I thought she brought it up WITHOUT them asking. But I could be wrong. I was only half watching. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

But see, we didn't see the matchmaking company ask about good qualities, or educational level, or hobbies or values or any of that.  We DID see them asking about physical appearance (and to be fair to them, we didn't see Porsha asking about values, education etc). 

I agree with the poster above, if I'm paying you to hook me up, don't hook me up with some dude I could pick up at the nearest Home Depot or Kroger.  If I'm paying you to find me a George Clooney, don't be hooking me up with George from Seinfeld.

Porsha could've found that dude at the T-Mobile store for free.  If she had kept on with her grandfather's foundation, she would've been in those social circles to rub shoulders with a nice eligible bachelor and she wouldn't need to turn to Great Value Patti to find a thumb to date.

I'm assuming that there was more to the conversation than what was shown. Even those online things ask more questions than what we saw those two women asked. They could have just been props to facilitate that scene for Porsha but then if they're really matchmakers I don't understand why they would go on camera and set up such a huge miss. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of their business. I honestly don't remember the specifics of their conversation but I remember vague questions about dating a bald guy and then Porsha said that if he's bald then he has to have facial hair in order to qualify. I'm just going on some measure of assumption that Porsha gave them information that made them think of that guy as a potential date because it seems like their vague questions were to see if he could pass the screening test. And based on what I can remember them discussing, I think he did pass that screening test. 

I think most people use matchmakers because they want someone to do the leg work to help them find people who have compatible interests and lifestyles. And those who use matchmakers often are too busy to participate in social events that would allow them to frequently meet new people and get to them know. I can only share from my perspective but I would never spend money and invest in someone else's services to hep find potential suitors for me unless my first priority was looking for quality and compatibility. If I'm really stuck on looks, I would save my money and drag my friends to larger social gatherings so that I can network and maybe see for myself if anyone else jumps out at me as potentially interesting. But you hit the nail on the head - she wouldn't be having this problem if she kept working with her grandfather's foundation. 

• Love 1

Damn, Cynthia and Bravo just can't quit Uncle Ben, can they? I never expected to see him on the show again, much less in his own TH.

I think Sheree is paying her prison boyfriend to pretend they are prison dating just so she can have a story line.

I think she's using Chateau Sheree to launder money for him, because it makes no damn sense how she went from sleeping on air mattresses and eating processed cheese slices, to shopping for $8K doors.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

And if I recall correctly (it was posted online), the settlement wasn’t that big to begin with - a nice windfall that could cover retirement if it was invested well, but not the kind of money that she could live on the rest of her days. I think it was like $800K plus child support, which she wouldn’t be getting now - and which she took Bob to court over not paying (which of course is on Bob). So how she supports herself and possible Prison Bae when he gets out is a mystery. She’ll be fighting hard to keep her peach.

Peach money. Even if they are getting $200k a year after taxes its enough to pay 1) monthly lease on flashy car 2) tuition and 3) buying expensive ass doors for a house that she's probably gonna lose once this show goes under. She was sleeping on an air mattress when she and Bob first broke up and she had only peach money to support herself. She came back on the show because the peach money ran short and she wasn't about to get a real job.

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Love 3

Sheree and the Felon: a match made in heaven. They are a perfect match.

I wonder if Sheree's mother is giving Sheree money. Isn't the "chateau" in Sheree's mother's name? I strongly feel that Sheree's finances are extremely suspicious. Whoever speculated about her laundering money for the felon is probably close to the truth.

I'm so very disappointed in this show these days. It's all smoke and mirrors with zero substance.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

I about passed out with laughter  when Sheree asked her Prison Bae what he was doing? I'm sitting here thinking he's doing  time fool. Thats the same man  she and Nee nee fell out over some business deal in season 4. Looks like NeeNee was right not to do  business with him!

Yup, Nene may be a wackjob but she's not dumb. 

Sheree makes some horrible decisions, love-wise and business-wise. She doesn't strike me as stupid woman, but she is clearly a terrible judge of character. She always has issues with her contractors and people she does business with, whether it be party planners or anything else, it seems like there's always something that goes wrong. And then the men she chooses, Bob and then Tyrone the conman.  

I'm watching this episode now and her kids look soooo uncomfortable having the talk about their father. I really don't think having such a talk with them is necessary, tbh, let alone on camera! Or, at least, not forcing a talk with them about it. They're grown and I'm sure they've either watched the show or heard about it through the grapevine, if they wanted to bring it up with her, they would, on their own time! 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Her fibroids may have led to painful sex and THAT'S probably why she wasn't feeling him.  Especially if he's packing.

Porsha was all up on that white guy on the Kim Fields season.  I don't think Porsha has a problem dating white guys as long as they're cute.  That dude looked like Dave from Accounting.

Edit: He might've been an ass to Porsha because he was expecting a Melania Trump or Taylor Swift and he got ... Porsha.

no, i think he woulda been into her if she was to him. i think he just kinda realized she wasn't into it bc she was super standoffish from the start, she sat down and quickly made an excuse about her mother staying with her, so she's got 30 minutes, tops. 

as for cynthia, honestly, i think cynthia has a hard time re-living bad moments from the show. i think it opens old wounds for her and i don't think she had the backbone to withstand all the negative public scrutiny of her and peter bc of the show and all the cheating rumors. i think she and peter had also been having other problems, too, on top of it, like cynthia was not comfortable with the way peter handles finances, he wasn't able to provide enough security for her. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I will be happy to verify that for you, yes, they are!

If I am remembering correctly, Cynthia was having fibromyalgia issues, didn’t feel like having sex no matter how hung he was.

No, fibroids. I struggle with them myself. I remember watching Cynthia's post-op scenes very carefully, because I was considering having that surgery. IIRC, Peter was being an ass to her because she was healing from the surgery & wasn't ready for sex as fast as he would have liked.

I mostly like Kandi, but that scene with her step-daughter pissed me off. What's the step-daughter's name again? They were waiting for Ace's swimming instructor to show up (how gorgeous was she, btw?!?!) & the girl says: "I had one swimming lesson, but I still don't know how to swim" & then she looked down at the floor. I was sitting there like, uhhh............. Kandi? This would be a good time to say: 'Oh, we should get you some swimming lessons, too.' Instead Kandi teased her about not knowing how to dog paddle. It was a lil shady. It reminded me of Riley throwing shade at the girl a while back because she wasn't college bound. Mm-hm. I see ya'll.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Plus Peter is not a bad looking man and he has that nice chocolate skin & Jamaican accent. 

His people may be from Jamaica, but I have never heard a Jamaican accent come out of him. 

10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I wonder if Sheree's mother is giving Sheree money.

I'm curious as to what Mother Sheree does for a living to have so much money. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3
On 12/17/2017 at 9:07 PM, Ubiquitous said:

I couldn't help but notice Sheree's kids care as little as I do about her domestic abuse storyline when she pretended to have that family meeting.

I think Sheree's kids were thinking she has to be crazy if she thinks they didn't already know about the abuse. They were living in the house! Of course they knew! What, did sweaty Bob wait to only beat the shit out of Sheree when the kids weren't home? I'm not including Sheree's older daughter that is not Bob's kid. She may not have known, but the other two, hell yes, they knew.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I wonder if Sheree's mother is giving Sheree money. Isn't the "chateau" in Sheree's mother's name?

Yes on both counts, although I think Mom is getting tired of paying her grownass daughter’s bills. Especially when she’s spending money like crazy. 

8 hours ago, nb360 said:

Sheree’s hair looked good in this episode. I thought her kids looked uncomfortable when the abuse was brought up. Its a tough subject, especially when you’re being filmed.

Sheree would do anything for a dollar, even use her own kids regardless of how it made them feel.

4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

No, fibroids. 

That’s what I meant, sorry ‘bout that! LOL, got my illnesses mixed up.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Peach money. Even if they are getting $200k a year after taxes its enough to pay 1) monthly lease on flashy car 2) tuition and 3) buying expensive ass doors for a house that she's probably gonna lose once this show goes under. She was sleeping on an air mattress when she and Bob first broke up and she had only peach money to support herself. She came back on the show because the peach money ran short and she wasn't about to get a real job.

I always wonder how much the ladies get paid to put up with this foolishness.  Rumors are that Nene make a million a season, making her the highest paid HW of all time.  I think Tamara J from OC gets like 800K, but this is just guessing.

I am gonna say Sheree is desperate to keep going with this show and she is angling for another peach next season with the prison bae story line.  Without the show, she really can not maintain that home, even with mama's help.

Of course the ladies of Beverly Hills don't need any money and yet they all sign up for their version of the HW shows, I guess fame is addictive.

I think the HW shows are winding down in popularity...nobody seems to care about them anymore.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

I always wonder how much the ladies get paid to put up with this foolishness.  Rumors are that Nene make a million a season, making her the highest paid HW of all time.  I think Tamara J from OC gets like 800K, but this is just guessing.

I am gonna say Sheree is desperate to keep going with this show and she is angling for another peach next season with the prison bae story line.  Without the show, she really can not maintain that home, even with mama's help.

Of course the ladies of Beverly Hills don't need any money and yet they all sign up for their version of the HW shows, I guess fame is addictive.

I think the HW shows are winding down in popularity...nobody seems to care about them anymore.

I recall reading that LVP is technically the highest paid housewife. Her salary is between $1.5 - 2.2 million, but for her participation in RHoBH, Vanderpump Rules, and any Vanderpump Rules spin off including Vanderpump Rules Aftershow and VDPR: Jax and Brittany. She also gets a producer's credit and money for Vanderpump Rules and its spin-offs. Nene is the highest paid per series. I recall reading that Bethenny negotiated a salary close to a million for herself even though she uses the show to fulfill the personal publicity part of her Suntory contract. Her payout is contingent on her continuing to publicize Skinnygirl. I recall hearing that Sheree negotiated something like $500,000 for her salary. She still spends like a dummy.

The Beverly Hills women do the show for fame and publicity. Maloof being the most extreme example. She started the show with a family fortune of over a billion dollars. Why bring that scrutiny to your life? You have money enough for a lifetime.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I thought she brought it up WITHOUT them asking. But I could be wrong. I was only half watching. 

Yeah, I tend to zone out when Porsha is on, too, but something caught my attention with her and K-Mar the Discount Matchmakers.

recall reading that Bethenny negotiated a salary close to a million for herself even though she uses the show to fulfill the personal publicity part of her Suntory contract.

Most of the women - even the BH women - are trying to sell something. Some are just more successful at it than others. Heck, even in the beginnings of the franchise, the women were trying to sell their businesses. Season 1 of the OC had Vicki and Jeana mentioning their real estate business and season 1 of NYC had Jill advertising Zarin Fabrics.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I recall reading that LVP is technically the highest paid housewife. Her salary is between $1.5 - 2.2 million, but for her participation in RHoBH, Vanderpump Rules, and any Vanderpump Rules spin off including Vanderpump Rules Aftershow and VDPR: Jax and Brittany. She also gets a producer's credit and money for Vanderpump Rules and its spin-offs. Nene is the highest paid per series. I recall reading that Bethenny negotiated a salary close to a million for herself even though she uses the show to fulfill the personal publicity part of her Suntory contract. Her payout is contingent on her continuing to publicize Skinnygirl. I recall hearing that Sheree negotiated something like $500,000 for her salary. She still spends like a dummy.

The Beverly Hills women do the show for fame and publicity. Maloof being the most extreme example. She started the show with a family fortune of over a billion dollars. Why bring that scrutiny to your life? You have money enough for a lifetime.

Boy was Maloof not prepared for the scrutiny.  I imagine she has had people kissing up to her whole life, because of her wealth.  She was not expecting the scrutiny of her looks (third rate Charo), her use of a surrogate, and her shoddy treatment of her plastic surgeon husband (I think they are divorced).

• Love 1
17 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I wonder if Sheree's mother is giving Sheree money. Isn't the "chateau" in Sheree's mother's name? I strongly feel that Sheree's finances are extremely suspicious. Whoever speculated about her laundering money for the felon is probably close to the truth.

I assumed she put it in her mother's name to avoid any liens for her own debts being placed against the house.

10 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Boy was Maloof not prepared for the scrutiny.  I imagine she has had people kissing up to her whole life, because of her wealth.  She was not expecting the scrutiny of her looks (third rate Charo), her use of a surrogate, and her shoddy treatment of her plastic surgeon husband (I think they are divorced).

Yep, they are divorced.  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

No, fibroids. I struggle with them myself. I remember watching Cynthia's post-op scenes very carefully, because I was considering having that surgery. IIRC, Peter was being an ass to her because she was healing from the surgery & wasn't ready for sex as fast as he would have liked.

I mostly like Kandi, but that scene with her step-daughter pissed me off. What's the step-daughter's name again? They were waiting for Ace's swimming instructor to show up (how gorgeous was she, btw?!?!) & the girl says: "I had one swimming lesson, but I still don't know how to swim" & then she looked down at the floor. I was sitting there like, uhhh............. Kandi? This would be a good time to say: 'Oh, we should get you some swimming lessons, too.' Instead Kandi teased her about not knowing how to dog paddle. It was a lil shady. It reminded me of Riley throwing shade at the girl a while back because she wasn't college bound. Mm-hm. I see ya'll.

I didn't see that part, w/the swimming lessons. I was only kinda half-watching this non-event of an episode, I guess. 

How old is Kandi's step-daughter, again? 

• Love 1
On 12/18/2017 at 8:28 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yes you do.   Lol!

giphy.gif

I was just about to respond on how Peter gets the women. How old is he? 62? The man looks good, and he ages well. He may drag you to the gutter, but if a good time in the bedroom is what you're looking for, I bet he can give it to you on your way down there.  Peter has that look about him...reminds me of my ex. The kind that can give you one look, and you know that he will have you searching for him in the daylight with a flashlight... "where Peter?"

Sheree, girl, just say no. Prison men at your age, hell any age are a no-no! You're using your money! If you're not, you will be soon. There's no telling how many other Bae's he has. That's for the birds. Just pitiful. NO girl, just NO. It's not a good look. At least he gets to see her weekly. 

Edited by Queena
  • Love 8

I'm not trying to defend Kenya here, but Sheree making fun of her "husband" and past dating life, when she herself is "dating" some dude in prison and wearing a "wifey" shirt in her prison selfie with him, no honey. No. Nope. My eyes also rolled all the way up when she was talking about how him putting distance between then when the feds came after him, shows his ethics or whatever shit she was calling it. I'm not saying I want her to get conned, but she is dating a con man.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

We're back to why I don't like Sheree.  She's been back for 2 seasons right?  Net amount covers what ya'll?  The house, couple of repossessed cars and a coupla dollars in the bank?  What is the problem?  Are there creditors lined up like that?  If so, what for, she doesn't own one asset worth going into debt over.   I wish somebody would fuck around and gimme a half million bucks for 3 months of acting monkey shit crazy on tv.  

12 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I'm not trying to defend Kenya here, but Sheree making fun of her "husband" and past dating life, when she herself is "dating" some dude in prison and wearing a "wifey" shirt in her prison selfie with him, no honey. No. Nope. My eyes also rolled all the way up when she was talking about how him putting distance between then when the feds came after him, shows his ethics or whatever shit she was calling it. I'm not saying I want her to get conned, but she is dating a con man.

I remember 1000 years ago in my teens and early 20's, we used to do the prison backdrop pose and pic just before going into a club or, hell, anywhere some dude with a spray painted sheet would hang one up.   We knew it was/looked dumb as hell then.   Vloggers/bloggers are giving him an astounding (to me) amount of credit for this.  I want to say, on the strength of Apollo, I understand it.   But I don't think I do.  It's pretty easy to exclude acquaintances of securities fraud criminals.  Either they have a paper trail or they don't.   Shoutout Ruth Madoff.    Ya'll did she say they talk all the time?

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, qtpye said:

She had absolutely no sense of humor about herself.  I can't remember who first said it but Id've trademarked the hell out of Maloof Hoof and made another couple mil for shits and giggles. 

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

We're back to why I don't like Sheree.  She's been back for 2 seasons right?  Net amount covers what ya'll?  The house, couple of repossessed cars and a coupla dollars in the bank?  What is the problem?  Are there creditors lined up like that?  If so, what for, she doesn't own one asset worth going into debt over.   I wish somebody would fuck around and gimme a half million bucks for 3 months of acting monkey shit crazy on tv.  

Even more ridiculous is that she spent good money to finish that house when her youngest child was a junior in high school. Really dummy? It was not worth it. It was not worth even if Sheree had to put the chateau in her mother's name to protect it from her creditors. It was not worth it because her youngest child is about to start college. It was not worth it because she could have sold that property to pay off her creditors, bought a normal nice home, and given her children stability so that they aren't sleeping on air mattresses on the floor. It was not worth it because her judgment is as bad as ever because she's dating a con man who is in prison. This is a person who has demonstrated that he likes nice things, but is incapable of doing the work to get nice things legally. This guy is male Sheree. Sheree has at least kept her ass out of prison, but nonetheless she cannot moderate herself.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Even more ridiculous is that she spent good money to finish that house when her youngest child was a junior in high school. Really dummy? It was not worth it. It was not worth even if Sheree had to put the chateau in her mother's name to protect it from her creditors. It was not worth it because her youngest child is about to start college. It was not worth it because she could have sold that property to pay off her creditors, bought a normal nice home, and given her children stability so that they aren't sleeping on air mattresses on the floor. It was not worth it because her judgment is as bad as ever because she's dating a con man who is in prison. This is a person who has demonstrated that he likes nice things, but is incapable of doing the work to get nice things legally. This guy is male Sheree. Sheree has at least kept her ass out of prison, but nonetheless she cannot moderate herself.

I used to watch this reality show called Downsized, about a blended family of seven (Mom had five kids, three of whom were triplets, and Dad had two) who lost it all in the recession - but upon closer look you realized a) their priorities were all wrong in terms of spending and b) the father, who was a contractor, had basically had one fluke good year during the housing boom during which they spent frivolously - he'd never seen that kind of income before and never would again. (Mom was a teacher, so she was never making much.) And they'd lost their house in the recession and were renting, and were looking to buy a new place (I think his credit was garbage because the foreclosed-upon house was in his name, but hers was still OK) and one of the parents was like "This is where we're going to raise our kids!" Except the only one of the five kids who was under 16 was Mom's youngest, who was 10 or 11. The rest of the kids were seniors and juniors. And I was like " ... The kids are grown, fam! Get [which could mean renting] a three-bedroom: one for you, one for the youngest, MAYBE one guest room, and make sure y'all have a pull-out couch." It's the same with Sheree. She doesn't need that house in any sense of the word. Her grown kids don't need all that space! That house has always been all about her putting on airs.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I used to watch this reality show called Downsized, about a blended family of seven (Mom had five kids, three of whom were triplets, and Dad had two) who lost it all in the recession - but upon closer look you realized a) their priorities were all wrong in terms of spending and b) the father, who was a contractor, had basically had one fluke good year during the housing boom during which they spent frivolously - he'd never seen that kind of income before and never would again. (Mom was a teacher, so she was never making much.) And they'd lost their house in the recession and were renting, and were looking to buy a new place (I think his credit was garbage because the foreclosed-upon house was in his name, but hers was still OK) and one of the parents was like "This is where we're going to raise our kids!" Except the only one of the five kids who was under 16 was Mom's youngest, who was 10 or 11. The rest of the kids were seniors and juniors. And I was like " ... The kids are grown, fam! Get [which could mean renting] a three-bedroom: one for you, one for the youngest, MAYBE one guest room, and make sure y'all have a pull-out couch." It's the same with Sheree. She doesn't need that house in any sense of the word. Her grown kids don't need all that space! That house has always been all about her putting on airs.

Amen to all of that! That's true of most of these realty show idiots who don't have real money like Kandi. They all feel entitled to over the top lifestyles and end up with nothing.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Amen to all of that! That's true of most of these realty show idiots who don't have real money like Kandi. They all feel entitled to over the top lifestyles and end up with nothing.

And then they make fun of people like Kandi who choose to buy a foreclosed on fixer-upper, instead of buildling a "chateau" from scratch.  Kandi doesn't waste her money (and is constantly looking for opportunities to continue making more), and that's why she's still rich.  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

And then they make fun of people like Kandi who choose to buy foreclosed on fixer-upper, instead of buildling a "chateau" from scratch.  Kandi doesn't waste her money (and is constantly looking for opportunities to continue making more), and that's why she's still rich.  

Exactly. She's not only keeping her money, she's growing it, living well, and is going to be able to make sure that her kids and grandkids are also going to live well. You never see her walking around talking shit about being a "rich bitch", because she's actually got the receipts, unlike the rest of those idiots.

• Love 6

If I was that Life Coach and I saw Sheree pulling up a chair and getting comfortable to take a phone call while I was making a freakin' HOUSE CALL to see her, that would be our last appointment!!!  But, how much of a coach could he be if she hadn't gotten around to mentioning that she had a boyfriend and that he was in prison?  And then, he only registers mild alarm that she is delusionally calling this con man her soul mate.   Kind of love that Riley has very little belief in anything that her mother tells her about all the time they are going to have together and is just going to get all the material things out of her that she can.  ("Go ahead, make your career more important than me. I'll take "the G" and I'm outta here!")

• Love 2
On 12/20/2017 at 9:56 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Girl, you forget how expensive cheap ass shit is...

1) Cheap ass looking wigs: $1k-2k per head

2) Cheap ass looking t-shirts: $150-200 per shirt

3) Tacky ass doors: $8-10k per door

4) Cheap ass collect calls to your prison boo: $20-30 per call (and she said she talks to him multiple times a day

5) Cheap ass wine to throw at them heffas ev'ry time they get together- $10-15 per glass

Add to that anywhere from $40-80k per year in college tuition and a grip or two a month on car leases and that shit starts to add up...

• Love 2
On 12/17/2017 at 10:50 PM, Neurochick said:

She’s too superficial to have a relationship with anyone.

This was my conclusion about Porsha as well. Image and surface are very important to Porsha, so I don't think she can sustain a relationship.

Everything around Cynthia and Will feels very forced and fake to me.

• Love 1