Jump to content

Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Rock the Boat


  • Reply
  • Start Topic

Recommended Posts

Cynthia and Peter reunite to discuss business moves in Atlanta, while her date on a boat with Will gets rocked when Kandi and Todd go fishing for the truth. Meanwhile, Porsha embarks on her first blind date and Kandi confronts the challenges of raising a teenager as she tries to enjoy some much needed family time. Shereé finally tackles a personal goal but an unexpected phone call leaves her wondering if her new love is strong enough to stand the test of time. 

Link to comment
56 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Darn, I thought we were finally rid of Peter! Who is Porsha's mystery da te? I'll laugh if it were Peter, reaching for a peach.

Peter got his own Bravo spin-off.  So I think we are pretty much stuck with him forever.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

I couldn't help but notice Sheree's kids care as little as I do about her domestic abuse storyline when she pretended to have that family meeting.

Yeah, who didn't predict Porsha would be a total bitch to her blind date?

I don't believe for a second that Peter's business is "killing it" in Charlotte, and I'm suspicious about the ATL one not appearing to be any closer to completion than it was three years ago.

 

6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Peter got his own Bravo spin-off.  So I think we are pretty much stuck with him forever.

Please tell me you are kidding me!

  • Love 19
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I couldn't help but notice Sheree's kids care as little as I do about her domestic abuse storyline when she pretended to have that family meeting.

Yeah, who didn't predict Porsha would be a total bitch to her blind date?

I don't believe for a second that Peter's business is "killing it" in Charlotte, and I'm suspicious about the ATL one not appearing to be any closer to completion than it was three years ago.

 

Please tell me you are kidding me!

No, it is true.  http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/16/rhoa-star-peter-thomas-spin-off-show-bravo/  There have been more recent updates such as it is filming.  

Who knew Peter had such clout.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

How boring was this episode? Yawn fest. I might be jumping off this bus soon. As for Peter getting a spin-off I have to say that I find him super boring and predictable. Never understood what Cynthia saw in him enough to marry him.  At this point I watch the HW's shows but have not tune into the other Bravo shows. I'm just not that interested in them. Sorry, Peter. I'll take a pass. They brought NeNe back because they really don't have much to work with otherwise it seems. 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Porsha is stupid.  She’s too superficial to have a relationship with anyone.

Do people find this show boring because they’re not pulling each other’s weaves off?

I liked seeing Kandi with her son in the pool.  Put away those stupid stereotypes that black people don’t swim.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 24
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Sheree loves how Tyrone treats her!    HaHaHaHaHa!  Sheree, honey?  If someone can't treat you well in a phone call, he should be in jail!  Oh, wait....

Hee! This! I laughed when she said that. I am sure a con artist can be very nice on the phone. I doubt that he disappeared on her before he went to jail because he did not want her to get into any sort of trouble like Sheree said. Yeah, I am sure he has the noblest of intentions. Did she say he has four more years before he gets out? 

Porsha just gets worse every episode. I would like to see way less of her or none of her. I will take either. She mentions being a vegan almost as much as RHOC Peggy mentioned being Armenian.

I did like seeing Ace's swimming lessons. He is a cute kid.

I am glad Cynthia is dating, but I find watching her dates very boring.

Wait! Peter has a spin off? Is he that much of a draw?

  • Love 13
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Mariareads said:

How boring was this episode? Yawn fest. I might be jumping off this bus soon. As for Peter getting a spin-off I have to say that I find him super boring and predictable. Never understood what Cynthia saw in him enough to marry him.

At this point I watch the HW's shows but have not tune into the other Bravo shows. I'm just not that interested in them. Sorry, Peter. I'll take a pass. They brought NeNe back because they really don't have much to work with otherwise it seems. 

Didn't Peter used to date Nia Long and Pepa. I don't know how Peter gets these women, but he does some how. It's weird.

Porsha being upset that her blind date wasn't Brad Pitt or George Clooney caliber was ridiculous. Are those type of men hitting you up right now? No because they can sense your inherent silliness and stupidity. She also wants someone flashy. She'd never date a doctor or lawyer or hedge fund guy.

  • Love 12
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Why did the dating company need a tour of Porsha's house?  I didn't know dating companies required home checks.

A person's home is a reflection of their tastes, likes, and dislikes! Even though I was single and rarely had people by, it was my showplace and it was always ready for a tour or inspections! Even the 2nd bedroom was ready to be utilized if I had a visitor! Porsha's place was a mess as far as I was concerned with too much junk! The playground equipment shows the level of her delusions! I had tons of stuff, but kept it stored and in check so it never looked as disheveled as her "girls" room with the wigs, shoes, and other storage! She got what she deserved in the person picked for her! If she was looking for Billy Dee Williams or Shemar Moore, she needs to do something about herself! I think her date was appropriate and it showed how artificial she is to dismiss him right away! I don't blame people for making choices, but she was rude and didn't deserve anything better! She's no prize IMO and she should be happy the guy was willing to put up with her BS! We have to wait 3 weeks to finish off the raging argument with Nene and Porsha! Both could just leave the show and I couldn't care less! ;-(

  • Love 6
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

A person's home is a reflection of their tastes, likes, and dislikes! Even though I was single and rarely had people by, it was my showplace and it was always ready for a tour or inspections! Even the 2nd bedroom was ready to be utilized if I had a visitor! Porsha's place was a mess as far as I was concerned with too much junk! The playground equipment shows the level of her delusions! I had tons of stuff, but kept it stored and in check so it never looked as disheveled as her "girls" room with the wigs, shoes, and other storage! She got what she deserved in the person picked for her! If she was looking for Billy Dee Williams or Shemar Moore, she needs to do something about herself! I think her date was appropriate and it showed how artificial she is to dismiss him right away! I don't blame people for making choices, but she was rude and didn't deserve anything better! She's no prize IMO and she should be happy the guy was willing to put up with her BS! We have to wait 3 weeks to finish off the raging argument with Nene and Porsha! Both could just leave the show and I couldn't care less! ;-(

Also, Porsha was too cheap to repaint those kids bedrooms, which is embarrassing for a house that costs more than a million dollars. When even Scheana on Vanderpump Rules can repaint a bedroom and put in some Ikea bookcases and rolling racks to make a cuter closet room, Porsha should be ashamed. Porsha had a kid's bedroom that hadn't been repainted, a bed that didn't have sheets on it, and some really crappy storage in that room. It was so fundamentally Porsha--lazy and half-assed.

  • Love 22
Link to comment
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Also, Porsha was too cheap to repaint those kids bedrooms, which is embarrassing for a house that costs more than a million dollars. When even Scheana on Vanderpump Rules can repaint a bedroom and put in some Ikea bookcases and rolling racks to make a cuter closet room, Porsha should be ashamed. Porsha had a kid's bedroom that hadn't been repainted, a bed that didn't have sheets on it, and some really crappy storage in that room. It was so fundamentally Porsha--lazy and half-assed.

That's why those dating consultants sent that guy I feel! They're probably a lot alike except Porsha has a higher opinion of herself and taste! She's F.O.S. of course and one of these days it'll hit her why her life's so fk'd up! ;-(

  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Do people find this show boring because they’re not pulling each other’s weaves off?

The lack of them pulling each other's weaves out is what prevents it from being even more boring. I'm not finding Sheree's, Kenya's, or Porsha's storylines very compelling at all.

3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Why did the dating company need a tour of Porsha's house?  I didn't know dating companies required home checks.

I was rather suspicious of them, to be honest.

  • Love 6
Link to comment

Is the life coach married? He would be a much better suited bachelor for Sheree than prison bae Tyrone. Why does Sheree always seem to go for unavailable men? First emotionally unavailable Bob Whitfield now physically unavailable Tyrone. She needs hours and hours of deep therapy to figure that out. 

  • Love 6
Link to comment

Personally, I'm surprised Sheree is even interested in prison bae Tyrone. I thought men with less money than her weren't her type...

Who knows, though, maybe he has lots of coin hidden away somewhere, and she's waiting for him? ;)

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
Link to comment

How ironic that Sheree finally admits to everyone that her ex husband physically abused her, and then proves that her self esteem is at an all time low by introducing her "prison boo" to the world. I think she needs a Phaedra-intervention!! If that jail dude really cared about Sheree he wouldn't have her waiting on him during his ten year sentence. 

Sorry, Sheree, I hope he serves his full sentence. Fire that life coach and get some real counseling to improve that low self esteem!! 

  • Love 8
Link to comment

Sheree acts like a hustler that can't be hustled. She just has this air about her as if she's too street smart to fall for BS so there's so much irony in seeing her fawn over how well this man treats her when this man literally cons people for a living. And how hard it is to be a considerate person while talking on the phone? His ass is in prison so he knows he has an excuse for not needing to do much in the relationship. Bob has really fucked her up if she thinks it's romantic that her boo kept his distance from her because he didn't want her to be a target by the police as they hunt his ass down for his illegal shenanigans. If only we could all find a man that could love us like that!

Porsha's reaction to her blind date is probably why she's single. She's too superficial to give the guy a chance. I get that physical attraction is important but attraction is something that can be developed as you get to know someone. She tried to tow the line of being friendly but also doing what she could to passive aggressively give the signs that she wasn't interested and that she was never going to see the guy again. Get to know him the way you would a friend and if you still feel nothing, then at least you can say you tried. Porsha dismissed this guy from the start which makes me think that she doesn't understand why people use matchmakers in the first place.

Ace is a cutie. Wouldn't mind it if Kandi's bit this season is just showing more family time with her and seeing how she's trying to balance her work with being a mom, particularly a mom of a toddler.

Cynthia's dating storyline bores me.

Does anyone know if to date, any of the women have met Kenya's husband?

  • Love 8
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Sheree loves how Tyrone treats her!    HaHaHaHaHa!  Sheree, honey?  If someone can't treat you well in a phone call, he should be in jail!  Oh, wait....

I was like “Treats you how? He says nice stuff to you on the calls that you pay for?” She also came across as pretty naive when she said she had zero concerns about the relationship.

Ace is adorable. Him smiling and kicking and high-fiving the swim teacher was too cute. And I’m glad they’re starting him swimming early, especially if they have a pool - I believe swimming is a life skill. Everyone should be able to be safe in water. 

Porsha was really rude to her date, although I don’t think I’d go out with anyone sight unseen.

  • Love 13
Link to comment

This episode was so boring, I messed around and missed Ace in the pool.    Everytime Todd calls him my lil buddy I smile.   Too cute.      

Kandi? Girl you are sooooooooooo not the one to check Will about his intentions.   You thought it was appropriate for your husband to run a damn gauntlet of inquisition dealing with your people.  That is not normal, sitchoass down.  I'm with Cynthia, if it's that serious, they'll break up, it ain't like they're engaged.

9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Didn't Peter used to date Nia Long and Pepa. I don't know how Peter gets these women, but he does some how. It's weird.

Yes you do.   Lol!

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Porsha being upset that her blind date wasn't Brad Pitt or George Clooney caliber was ridiculous. Are those type of men hitting you up right now? No because they can sense your inherent silliness and stupidity. She also wants someone flashy. She'd never date a doctor or lawyer or hedge fund guy.

It's some bullshit, but Imma tell you why I get it.   I can meet Mr. Clothes on the Floor, Thinks I'm Stuck Up, Not The Least Bit Charming or Cute.....on my own, every day and twice on Sundays.   If I hire a dating service - I'm paying you to access the pool of men I wouldn't come across everyday.   Furthermore, don't waste my time, ain't no need for these set ups to be blind.   

58 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Wasn't this the man she dumped on a (blind?) date after discovering he really wasn't a doctor?

His name was Tyree.   Allegedly. 

I've been lowkey shading Sheree but I thought the talk she had with her kids was lovely, Hubble.  They may not have known how to respond to her individually and/or independently but they unanimously let her know they think she's amazing and they're here for her.   Sue me, I teared up.     Then I went back to shading her for:  I just finished this house and my kids are leaving.   Girl? your youngest was in high school when you broke ground. 

I think Porsha is beautiful.  But whenever I see Sheree and then Cynthia, I'm like Father but these heffas are stunning.     Bitches are Dorian Gray and it's not fair.   Hand to God, I finished watching the show, put Married to Medicine on record, threw on my sneakers and went to the gym.    p.s. Cyn, there's no need to have a face that beat out on the open water.    

I was so excited to see Kandi and Riley go to iFly.    There's one here - well as local as can be - it's in Westchester - I did the indoor skydive a couple months ago, gangs of fun.    Riley's old enough to drive soon?  Lawd, where'd the time go.   She said she wants to push up on the Benz jeep.   Lol!  Shoot your shot, Ri, I'm not mad at you. 

3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Porsha was really rude to her date, although I don’t think I’d go out with anyone sight unseen.

Will ya'll please stop making me stick up for Porsha?!!  Lol.  I gotta go back and rewatch.   I know she did a 180 when she saw him (did he see her do that?) and then she made up the thing at the table about cutting the date short to go home to her mom, was there more and I just wasn't paying attention?  If anything I thought he was hella rude, telling her he was expecting her to have a big ego because she was pretty? or after she told him what she did for a living?   Then he said something about the shots helping her to loosen up or not be so uptight.   Sigh.  This could be just a peeve for me, but on a first date, don't tell me, hint, indicate, any of that that I need to loosen up.   Especially when she'd already tried going for a laugh when she said at home she looks just like he does, not a lick of hair on her head.   I think he made some joke about how lucky she was.   At least I think it was a joke, I couldn't tell because he wasn't charming or funny enough for me to decide whether that was sincerity or facetiousness.  Either way, yeah she couldn't shake her reaction to a guy that was clearly not her type or even outside her type, he just wasn't cute (remember that before she ever even saw him, she was disappointed that the entire effort he'd gone to was:  jeans).   I'm sorry yawl, my unpopular opinion is he was no gentleman. 

  • Love 18
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I've been lowkey shading Sheree but I thought the talk she had with her kids was lovely, Hubble.  They may not have known how to respond to her individually and/or independently but they unanimously let her know they think she's amazing and they're here for her.   Sue me, I teared up.     Then I went back to shading her for:  I just finished this house and my kids are leaving.   Girl? your youngest was in high school when you broke ground. 

And it's still unfinished, judging by her shopping for doors with Porsha.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

And it's still unfinished, judging by her shopping for doors with Porsha.

It took me a minute but when the door shop guy asked her what style her house was she said Frenchetta, then I realized she said French Chateau.  I swear if she bought $8500 doors she is a nitwit.

Porsha using a match maker is fine but her pandering about white guys seemed a little something, something off.  

Please don't let Cynthia go back to Peter even for just a little nookie, that man is no good.

  • Love 6
Link to comment

Cynthia is one of the most stunning women I have ever seen, but she alwaysseems more into Peter then vice versa.  That man was dating one hot second after the divorce and she was trying to hard to impress by dressing all pretty to look at an abandoned lot.

  • Love 16
Link to comment
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Does anyone know if to date, any of the women have met Kenya's husband?

All of them, minus Porsha, actually met him the night they filmed that scene later on at Todd's birthday party on August 4. Porsha met him at a later time.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Sheree is looking like a real dullard this episode. I thought it was really rude to take the collect prison phone call when she has a guest.

Well, it's the love of her life, her soulmate, the man of her dreams. Of course she will take the call! Poor, desperate Sheree. 

4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Who knows, though, maybe he has lots of coin hidden away somewhere, and she's waiting for him? ;)

Maybe that's what he's telling her now. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It took me a minute but when the door shop guy asked her what style her house was she said Frenchetta, then I realized she said French Chateau. 

I don't see one damn thing "French Chateau" about Sheree's house. Not on the exterior, not on the interior. She's trying too hard to be sophisticated. Let's remember this is the woman that had a fashion show with no fashions. By the way, what ever happened to "She by Sheree"? 

  • Love 6
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I couldn't help but notice Sheree's kids care as little as I do about her domestic abuse storyline when she pretended to have that family meeting.

Yea, that gave me pause. Do they think she's full of shit? Or was this is reenactment for the cameras? 

More importantly, when did Kid n Play get back together? 

13 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Yeah, who didn't predict Porsha would be a total bitch to her blind date?

The dude said some questionable things, but Porsha was ready to write him off the minute she saw him. I hope her looks fail her miserably in the next 20 years and SHE gets judged harshly for it. Ever heard of inner beauty, Porsha? 

 

11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Why did the dating company need a tour of Porsha's house?  I didn't know dating companies required home checks.

I found that odd. Why didn't they meet at their office? You'd think that would be better, publicity wise? But maybe they're really trying to hype the "we're friends, setting you up with our other friends" angle. 

 

4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Personally, I'm surprised Sheree is even interested in prison bae Tyrone. I thought men with less money than her weren't her type...

Who knows, though, maybe he has lots of coin hidden away somewhere, and she's waiting for him? ;)

Maybe she's hopping he can pull some more cons for her when he gets out? 

 

1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

I was like “Treats you how? He says nice stuff to you on the calls that you pay for?”

Right? She said they talk "all day". She must be paying for a LOT of calling cards. 

 

1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

This episode was so boring, I messed around and missed Ace in the pool.

ME too!!!! I'm so disappointed. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It took me a minute but when the door shop guy asked her what style her house was she said Frenchetta, then I realized she said French Chateau.  I swear if she bought $8500 doors she is a nitwit.

You don't know Sheree very well.  ;-)

She's always been a spendthrift and a deadbeat.

15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, that gave me pause. Do they think she's full of shit? Or was this is reenactment for the cameras? 

More importantly, when did Kid n Play get back together? 

I think it's a little bit of both. "Kid N Play" -- now I know why Sheree's son looks familiar!

  • Love 5
Link to comment
Quote

Sheree loves how Tyrone treats her!    HaHaHaHaHa!  Sheree, honey?  If someone can't treat you well in a phone call, he should be in jail!  Oh, wait....

That made me sad for Sheree. Like, how is this normal? You're extolling the virtues of a con-artist. You're not concerned about how things are going to be when he gets out? Girl, Jordan Belfort already got the book and movie deal. We don't need a Wolf of Wall Street sequel.

This makes me want to delve into Sheree's upbringing. Did she have any positive male influences in her life? Did she grow up thinking that the Bob's and Tyrone's of the world are who she should aspire to be with? Her life coach has his work cut out for him.

Let me see a show of hands of who was surprised that Peter's restaurant location is still the same concrete slab we saw years ago? And did he mention something about Cynthia's pocketbook? 

  • Love 7
Link to comment

Porsha - always full of herself on no account. She said bald with a beard is fine and that's what she got. He wasn't so bad looking. She was very rude.

I didn't think it was so unusual that she did not paint the kids' rooms since the murals were nice and she liked them. She just needs to make sure she only reveals them to serious contenders. But she probably does not have the finesse.

Can't understand the attraction Sheree has for that dark brown wig. It looks like it's made from carpet fiber. No shine at all.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
Quote

Didn't Peter used to date Nia Long and Pepa. I don't know how Peter gets these women, but he does some how. It's weird.

 

Quote

Yes you do.   Lol!

I'm sorry, I was trying to figure out what the above exchange means?    As I am not enlightened on the nuanced innuendo, can there be a little more expansion on what Peter offers??  Thanks.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Do people find this show boring because they’re not pulling each other’s weaves off?

Pretty much.

 

7 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Why does Sheree always seem to go for unavailable men? First emotionally unavailable Bob Whitfield now physically unavailable Tyrone. She needs hours and hours of deep therapy to figure that out. 

The bone collector in Africa already summed it up, saying Sheree was never getting remarried because she was too old.  He didn't say that about Nene (who is just as old) and predicted Kandi's marriage so maybe prison bae is what Sheree needs because I'm not sure if a "decent" man on the outside would put up with her bullshit.

 

4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I get that physical attraction is important but attraction is something that can be developed as you get to know someone.

I don't know.  IMO at a certain point in your life, you don't have time to be learning to develop an attraction to someone.  If Porsha's not attracted to a balding doughboy who looks like he wears a fanny pack while cutting the grass, then that needs to be the end of that, and pronto.  (She didn't have to be rude, though).  That matchmaking service sounded superficial anyway.  Maybe Porsha needs to go on Match.com or EHarmony.  I know Tatyana Ali met her husband on one of those sites and is now married and a mom.

 

4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

don't know how Peter gets these women, but he does some how. It's weird.

Peter is probably packing.  That's why Cynthia keeps hanging around.  Plus Peter is not a bad looking man and he has that nice chocolate skin & Jamaican accent.  He's just shady.

  • Love 9
Link to comment

I think Peter is a good-looking older dude and I bet he’s charming. I can see how he gets women. A bunch of kids by a bunch of women wouldn’t work for me though, although I’m guessing most of them are grown.

Also it seems like he was pretty successful at one point to be in the orbit of these famous women. 

  • Love 6
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I don't know.  IMO at a certain point in your life, you don't have time to be learning to develop an attraction to someone.  If Porsha's not attracted to a balding doughboy who looks like he wears a fanny pack while cutting the grass, then that needs to be the end of that, and pronto.  (She didn't have to be rude, though).  That matchmaking service sounded superficial anyway.  Maybe Porsha needs to go on Match.com or EHarmony.  I know Tatyana Ali met her husband on one of those sites and is now married and a mom.

LOL don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I know a lot of women in relationships with men who aren't exactly head turners but they all prioritize the qualities of their partner which in turn makes their partner very attractive to them. My point was that Porsha closed her mind off the moment she saw him from the entrance. She decided that there was no way she could like him because of his physical appearance and so her mind was set that it would be their first and last date. Had she been nice and open-minded she may have seen enough to give him at least a second date. If it wasn't enough, fair enough but the point is that she didn't even try.

  • Love 9
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

LOL don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I know a lot of women in relationships with men who aren't exactly head turners but they all prioritize the qualities of their partner which in turn makes their partner very attractive to them. My point was that Porsha closed her mind off the moment she saw him from the entrance. She decided that there was no way she could like him because of his physical appearance and so her mind was set that it would be their first and last date. Had she been nice and open-minded she may have seen enough to give him at least a second date. If it wasn't enough, fair enough but the point is that she didn't even try.

But see, we didn't see the matchmaking company ask about good qualities, or educational level, or hobbies or values or any of that.  We DID see them asking about physical appearance (and to be fair to them, we didn't see Porsha asking about values, education etc). 

I agree with the poster above, if I'm paying you to hook me up, don't hook me up with some dude I could pick up at the nearest Home Depot or Kroger.  If I'm paying you to find me a George Clooney, don't be hooking me up with George from Seinfeld.

Porsha could've found that dude at the T-Mobile store for free.  If she had kept on with her grandfather's foundation, she would've been in those social circles to rub shoulders with a nice eligible bachelor and she wouldn't need to turn to Great Value Patti to find a thumb to date.

  • Love 8
Link to comment

I about passed out with laughter  when Sheree asked her Prison Bae what he was doing? I'm sitting here thinking he's doing  time fool. Thats the same man  she and Nee nee fell out over some business deal in season 4. Looks like NeeNee was right not to do  business with him!

  • Love 13
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...