Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Maybe the angle is aimed at her and Jensen, being taller, is at a different (odd) angle.  

All I'm saying is that his chin and jawline don't look like they usually do, which makes him look a little weird.  

That could be. I thought his face looked kind of flattened. I legit thought was a manip at first lol.

3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I think its a filter.  His freckles are gone. That's probably why he looks  bit of. 

My first thought was a filter, because he is missing wrinkles that he would have with that kind of closeup.

1 hour ago, 7kstar said:

My first thought was a filter, because he is missing wrinkles that he would have with that kind of closeup.

Maybe that's why her also face looks a little unreal?  But doesn't his neck look thin too?

7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I swear he looks weird in that pic. Is it just me? Like it looks like him but not. I'm puzzled..

No, it's not just you. He looks pretty thin compared to the recent pics that we've seen of him with the cast of The Boys. 

• Love 2

Neither look natural, it looks like someone alter the photos because it isn't a natural even proportion of their body. 

Which is why I thought it was a filter but it reminds me of photos where they altered the original for photos that went on magazines but instead of making the subjects looking better it made them look weird. 

It's not a photo that I would save of Jensen.  Not sure why they did it.  It doesn't make either look great.  Most of the time Jensen is very photogenic. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 7kstar said:

Neither look natural, it looks like someone alter the photos because it isn't a natural even proportion of their body. 

Which is why I thought it was a filter but it reminds me of photos where they altered the original for photos that went on magazines but instead of making the subjects looking better it made them look weird. 

It's not a photo that I would save of Jensen.  Not sure why they did it.  It doesn't make either look great.  Most of the time Jensen is very photogenic. 

I think this girl is just a fan that wanted a picture with Jensen. I don't think either one really cared how they looked.  Most fan pics are fans with star struck grins while either J is stooping down trying to fit in the shot.

Mostly Jensen looked really tired.

• Love 3
Just now, tessathereaper said:

She doesn't really, she looks far more "plastic" in the picture with Jensen, for some reason she put a really heavy filter on it.

I thought she looked the same in most of her other posts. Either way she got a picture with Jensen and she seemed pretty thrilled about it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 7kstar said:

Well it's not like he looks ugly lol, he just looks different.  IMO as I said it is a really heavy filter which I would never do in a  photo with Jensen. LOL If I didn't like how I looked, I'd just put one of those smily faces over my head. :)

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

She doesn't really, she looks far more "plastic" in the picture with Jensen, for some reason she put a really heavy filter on it.

2 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

Well it's not like he looks ugly lol, he just looks different.  IMO as I said it is a really heavy filter which I would never do in a  photo with Jensen. LOL If I didn't like how I looked, I'd just put one of those smily faces over my head. :)

😄 👍

IA with all of this. 

• Love 1
On 7/16/2021 at 6:13 PM, Casseiopeia said:

Oh wow. They aren't even close. Poor Jensen. He has 2 more months before he can go home!

Canada's opening its borders to vaccinated US citizens on August 9, so maybe Jensen can finally get to go home on breaks without having to quarantine again.  (Especially if he has another two months to film.)

• Love 2
18 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Canada's opening its borders to vaccinated US citizens on August 9, so maybe Jensen can finally get to go home on breaks without having to quarantine again.  (Especially if he has another two months to film.)

Or maybe Danneel will be able to come visit him(not sure what Canada is doing about minors who are too young to be vaccinated?).  

55 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

Or maybe Danneel will be able to come visit him(not sure what Canada is doing about minors who are too young to be vaccinated?).  

My first thought was that the family could come and stay till school started--but I wasn't sure about the unvaccinated children and thought Jensen would want to see the kids, too.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

My first thought was that the family could come and stay till school started--but I wasn't sure about the unvaccinated children and thought Jensen would want to see the kids, too.  

Officials also announced today that as of Aug. 9,  children under 12 — who aren't yet approved to receive a vaccine — will be exempt from the quarantine requirement after entering Canada and can move around with their parents if they follow public health measures.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Officials also announced today that as of Aug. 9,  children under 12 — who aren't yet approved to receive a vaccine — will be exempt from the quarantine requirement after entering Canada and can move around with their parents if they follow public health measures.

They probably won't go unless they can manage some sort of private plane(and after what happened to Jensen and some of the others during that Las Vegas trip going to the Con, not sure how they'd feel about that), as I doubt they'd want to be cooped up on a crowded plane even with the extra precautions.  3 kids are hard enough to travel with.  As I recall Jensen said he drove up to Canada.  But still it would be nice if they could get there somehow.  I mean almost 6 months is a LONG time.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

They probably won't go unless they can manage some sort of private plane(and after what happened to Jensen and some of the others during that Las Vegas trip going to the Con, not sure how they'd feel about that), as I doubt they'd want to be cooped up on a crowded plane even with the extra precautions.  3 kids are hard enough to travel with.  As I recall Jensen said he drove up to Canada.  But still it would be nice if they could get there somehow.  I mean almost 6 months is a LONG time.

He's almost there. 6-8 weeks and he will be home. With school starting in a few weeks I can't see them uprooting everyone just to go sit in an apartment while Dad goes to work.

Toronto  and area has a lot of tourist attractions and things to do, so I doubt they'd be sitting in an apartment waiting on Dad 24/7. I do think it's more likely that he'll fly home than them coming here, but then they also might like to get out of the Texas heat, too. It's good that they'll have some options at least.

• Love 4
(edited)

If they’re all double vaccinated they can cross the border surely? Might be more feasible for Danneel and kids to fly here ( Canada, I’m in 🇨🇦) depending on Jensen’s work schedule.  Hope it works out for them. It’s so hard to be away from family. 

Damn virus! 🦠 

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I couldn't decide where to put this. I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread. I figured it will hit the entertainment media soon, because fans are already talking about it openly on social media.

It seems Misha Collins and his wife, Victoria Vantoch, have separated. Misha disclosed this in the acknowledgement pages at the end of his upcoming poetry book, Some Things I Still Can't Tell You. The page is viewable on Amazon (at least from a PC, I don't think you'll see it on the Amazon mobile app), if you use the website's "Look Inside" feature. https://www.amazon.com/Some-Things-Still-Cant-Tell/dp/1524870544/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=misha+collins&qid=1627622793&sr=8-3 969085169_ScreenShot2021-07-30at1_28_24AM.thumb.png.097bb8140ecf439d8956a7e5f84cbf69.png

Edited to add that Oh No They Didn't has picked up the story: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/121313186.html

Not gonna lie. This exchange in the comments elicited a snort-laugh from me.
129897055_ScreenShot2021-07-30at4_03_49PM.thumb.png.6ebc63bc325f296fd1c7dc2754d2fedc.png

Edited by General Days
9 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

That's seems more like Colorado.  I don't think Austin has mountains like that 

Yeah, definitely CO, not Austin, TX. They're raising money for an Austin charity, but they're doing it from the mountains of CO.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PAForrest said:

Yeah, definitely CO, not Austin, TX. They're raising money for an Austin charity, but they're doing it from the mountains of CO.

Sorry I didn't see where she posted they were in Colorado.

14 minutes ago, Diane said:

Wonder if they have moved to Colorado?

Since their "Family Business Beer Co." is in the Austin area, my guess is that they have two homes now so that they can choose where to be in a given time frame. Texas is so friggin' hot in summer, they might prefer to have time away in cooler Colorado.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

Since their "Family Business Beer Co." is in the Austin area, my guess is that they have two homes now so that they can choose where to be in a given time frame. Texas is so friggin' hot in summer, they might prefer to have time away in cooler Colorado.

FBB seems to be more Gino's operation and it's been closed to the public for awhile now. I would think if they were going to move anywhere they would move back to L.A. where their production company is based.  Unless Jensen anticipates getting more work in Canada. Then being close to his aunt in Colorado would make sense.

• Love 1
On 8/6/2021 at 6:56 PM, Casseiopeia said:

FBB seems to be more Gino's operation and it's been closed to the public for awhile now. I would think if they were going to move anywhere they would move back to L.A. where their production company is based.  Unless Jensen anticipates getting more work in Canada. Then being close to his aunt in Colorado would make sense.

It's not closed to the public.  FBBC has been open for months.  They have regular trivia nights and live music and regularly advertise they are open.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

It's not closed to the public.  FBBC has been open for months.  They have regular trivia nights and live music and regularly advertise they are open.

Really? Jensen talked about the brewery being closed for the pandemic. I didn't realize they had opened up again.

4 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Really? Jensen talked about the brewery being closed for the pandemic. I didn't realize they had opened up again.

Yes they were closed(or rather they were not closed, they only did take out) for a while and then, I can't remember if it was late winter or early spring this but by April they were operating at 50 percent capacity, I think they are full capacity now but not sure, however they have so much outdoor seating anyway, it's probably not that hard to keep people spread out and from what I can remember from photos they usually had the indoor tables pretty spread out anyway.

• Love 6

This is concerning Supernatural - from an article in the NY Times on the Walker final etc - worth reading although quite short but this is interesting, it is almost an apology by Jared but his comment about staying off SM is rubbish as he posts on twitter all the time:

"I hadn’t heard of it, and then he and I chatted [the next morning]. He just kind of explained: “Man, it’s not picked up yet. It’s not even written yet.” He knows and I know how much “Supernatural” means to both of us, and it wasn’t a secret he was trying to keep, necessarily. It was just something that he didn’t feel really even existed yet. But he has been like: “Hey, I’ll let you know what’s going on.”

I love Jensen deeply. He’s my brother — he has been for many years, and he always will be, no matter what. He’s spent more time with me on camera than anybody probably ever will, so he knows my strengths and weaknesses more than I do, and vice versa. I respect his opinion.

It was just one of those things that because it was online, and people were assuming I was part of it, I really wanted to just say: “Hey, I’m not keeping a secret from you guys. I just don’t know about this.” And I should be old enough to know better than to put something out there and expect that people will understand. It’s hard to tweet a specific tone. If you write it online, it’s like, “Oh, he doesn’t know! They’re going to kill each other! The world is ending!” And I’m like, “No, no, no.” [Laughs.] I try to avoid social media as much as possible because of that."

So Jared overreacted. He'd already known from a virtual con with Jensen that the latter was working on something SPN-related, so the big "crime" was that Jared, who had no creative stake in the show, learned of the actual concept the same time as everyone else, when only the people directly involved in its development knew about it. 

He went to social media as his first impulse and set the tone by expressing how "gutted" and devastated he was instead of texting Jensen like a damn adult. Also called Robbie Thompson a traitorous coward over just the idea of a show that hadn't even been greenlit.

And what absolute hogwash that he claims he "tries to stay off social media." Just makes the previous "explanation" look even phonier and more insincere.

Edited by BabySpinach
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Icarus said:

I really wanted to just say: “Hey, I’m not keeping a secret from you guys. I just don’t know about this.”

How does Jared reconcile this ret-con with tweeting about being "gutted" about the news?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, BabySpinach said:

So Jared overreacted. He'd already known from a virtual con with Jensen that the latter was working on something SPN-related, so the big "crime" was that Jared, who had no creative stake in the show, learned of the actual concept the same time as everyone else, when only the people directly involved in its development knew about it.

Without getting into all this again, I just want to say knowing that JP spins everything to his advantage, the fact that the best spin he could put on this event still portrays Jensen as basically telling him to step back and take a chill pill makes me smile hugely, because it means Jensen didn't apologize for anything since he had nothing to apologize for. He stood his ground. 👍

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Because fans didn't understand his tone. 

LOL! Yes, it was all the fault of his FANS! Poor martyred Jared!

Of course, since he was completely aware of the shitstorm he provoked -- and we know he was because once the attacks on Jensen, Robbie and others really got going, he sent out that hypocritical little tweet saying, "please, no hate on social media!!" -- he could have clarified immediately for these fans what he supposedly "really wanted to say". That is, if he was actually at all concerned that his "tone" had been misunderstood. Oh, but I forgot, he "tries to avoid social media". 🙄

• Love 7