Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, N. Bluth said:

There is no example of which I am aware regarding closed Housewife sets for reunions, save for the one currently before us. See--question asked, question answered. 

It appears you  are contesting the validity of the closed set, so I will set that aside for now. I will cheerfully address that in a later post, but first I am returning to your assertion that Andy's surprise guest percentages are at a rate of "at least" 75% for reunions. I respectfully request that you back up your assertion about these 75% of "surprise guests" that are appearing on reunions these days. I'll even throw in a memory jogger: I do recall Phaedra's son Dillon running onto the set and saying a few cute things about two years ago on RHOA. Are there two examples of an adult physically appearing as a surprise guest at a reunion that you can name?

Is it too courtroom-esque to say the jury is out?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/adrienne-maloof-reunion-surprise-appearance-marriage-drama/

Brandi Glanville has also  been a surprise guest before and I'm pretty sure Kim Richards has been too and the article above says Adrienne was.  I don't really watch NJ and Atlanta and have only watched the last couple seasons of NY and OC.  But someone else provided a few examples above.  It has also been done on non-HW Bravo reunions.  In terms of HW reunions, it seems like if a SO has been gone after hard, especially with gay rumors, they make an appearance on the reunion to refute.

34 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Just because it's happened before doesn't give us any context for how that information is/was usually relayed to the women before the filming takes place. If there is a protocol in place which production deviated from this year, then in that context it would be understandable why Leanne felt blindsided by Mark's appearance. If last year they said 'this is a closed so here's a list of special guests that will be filmed' and then this year they say 'this is a closed set' and then offered no other information only to have special guests show up...I do consider that a set up to blindside Leanne. That's not to say that Mark doesn't deserve to confront those comments on a public platform (the same way that gossip was shared about him in a public way) but assuming the possibility that production deviated from how they usually manage these situations, I would say that it was done so intentionally in order to get a reaction out of Leanne. 

I'm sure Mark was blindsided by having Leann say that he has his dick sucked at the Round Up on national TV.  There's no amount of gymnastics that can be done to make Leanne the victim in this situation.  You don't want to be confronted about saying someone's husband gets their dick sucked at the Round Up?  Then don't go around saying it.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 13
32 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm sure Mark was blindsided by having Leann say that he has his dick sucked at the Round Up on national TV.  There's no amount of gymnastics that can be done to make Leanne the victim in this situation.  You don't want to be confronted about saying someone's husband gets their dick sucked at the Round Up?  Then don't go around saying it.

I don’t know why Leanne would be so upset about Mark bringing up what she said about him and the Round UP during the reunion...IIRC, he already confronted her about it in episode 11. Did he or didn’t he? Who cares? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Just because it's happened before doesn't give us any context for how that information is/was usually relayed to the women before the filming takes place. If there is a protocol in place which production deviated from this year, then in that context it would be understandable why Leanne felt blindsided by Mark's appearance. If last year they said 'this is a closed so here's a list of special guests that will be filmed' and then this year they say 'this is a closed set' and then offered no other information only to have special guests show up...I do consider that a set up to blindside Leanne. That's not to say that Mark doesn't deserve to confront those comments on a public platform (the same way that gossip was shared about him in a public way) but assuming the possibility that production deviated from how they usually manage these situations, I would say that it was done so intentionally in order to get a reaction out of Leanne. 

Above is, IMO, the best way it can be stated re blindsidegate. Full disclosure--I like Leanne--and I like Cary. They are by far my two favorites to watch and I think they're both fucking crazy in completely different ways. Leeanne wins the set walk-off for me only going on the facts as they were presented to the viewer. 

I definitely want Leanne and Mark to go tete a tete, preferably for 12 rounds. I want to see who is quicker, who argues better, who has better evidence, etc. But for this nerdy viewer, it's only fun if it's fair. That's why I am in favor of some rules of engagement. (I think Andy is a horrible moderator. No Housewife should be allowed to get up out of her chair, IMO, for example. It irks me that if someone can't take the heat, they get to scurry backstage, with cameraman in tow, and get to give their side without opposition. No. If you can't handle the topic at hand and you walk off, you forewent getting to speak on that topic. Save it for your blog, sweetie.)

And this is the last thing I'm going to say about the closed set. I agree to disagree:

I don't care if the Pope himself was at a prior reunion (or several) for the purpose of this closed set. My husband, who has a degree in film, said a closed set can be many things, but it can be as simple as bunch of names on a list, and no one not on the list may be there. That is what I think we had here, based on the evidence. There were seven people being filmed in the room when Andy announced Mark was coming out. Upon the announcement being made, 

1.) Leeanne--gets up and leaves, citing a "closed set" violation. Gets into it in detail in her blog.

2.) Andy--there's some wonky editing where Andy is looking off camera and mumbling "Is that what we're doing/he's going to be a guest" Never directly addresses/disputes the "closed set" even after it is brought to his attention 

3.) D'Andra--repeats "this is a closed set" twice, both times after Leeanne is out of earshot. Blog is not up yet.

4.) Kameron--wonky editing, but seems to agree in theory Mark should be there. Discusses the fact that there was a closed set violation in her blog.

5.) Cary--GOES MENTAL, but never addresses or denies closed set, even after it's been brought to her attention by D'Andra.

6.) Brandi--crickets

7.) Stephanie--crickets

Based off that information alone, it doesn't matter whose side I'm on, whose team I'm on...it's just clear that the women bargained for this "closed set" thing, which clearly discluded Mark, and they got Mark anyway. And I think that's unfair. Not illegal. The show will go on. I will watch. It just makes it less enjoyable. 

For those who say that Leeanne should be able to face anyone at any time, I agree with them in theory. I mean, anyone who sat through that season of RHNYC where Jill couldn't speak to Bethenny without consulting her notes will agree that it's exhausting to watch that play out on reality TV. On the other hand, imagine if you went on Dr Phil to discuss your problems with your mom, and not only did he bring out your mom, but he brought out your mother-in-law, who had her own host of problems to hash out with you. Lol. I want my Housewives quick on their feet, but I think we can save fighting multi-front wars for Napoleon. 

I wonder how a compromise would have worked--clear the room, and have just LeeAnne and Mark hash it out for the cameras. That could have been kind of cool. 

I do take the criticism that I'm trying to make reunions too much like courtrooms with a bit of pride. I like facts. I'm not crazy about sobbing. So...damn straight I want it to be held like a courtroom. With Judge Judy presiding!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, N. Bluth said:

's just clear that the women bargained for this "closed set"

Kameron, Leeanne and D'Andra also insisted that Brandi baited Leeanne in their blogs in the Roundup incident. HW lie and embellish all the time in their blogs.

• Love 8

It's interesting to me that the Deubers believe what LeeAnne said is more devastating to their reputation than how we saw Mark behave towards his toddler daughter.

For me personally, I think the contempt he showed for a child IS the thing he should be brought out for.

In the grand scheme of things, what's worse?

Blow job rumors.  Or video proof of the hatred he has of a 4 year old, bubbling under the surface and leaking out.

*Next Tuesday, I'm at a beach with FREE Wi-Fi. I thank all of you in advance for details on part 2.  Hint, hint....yes I have a life. 

People read on tropical beaches all the time.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 12

I didn't like Cary's dress, but her hair and makeup looked fabulous.

I have to say, D'Andra is probably my favorite new HW.

Leeanna is totally deflecting at this point, saying she doesn't remember. She knows exactly what she said and I think that's why she doesn't want to confront Mark.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

It's interesting to me that the Deubers believe what LeeAnne said is more devastating to their reputation than how we saw Mark behave towards his toddler daughter.

For me personally, I think the contempt he showed for a child IS the thing he should be brought out for.

In the grand scheme of things, what's worse?

Blow job rumors.  Or video proof of the hatred he has of a 4 year old, bubbling under the surface and leaking out.

*Next Tuesday, I'm at a beach with FREE Wi-Fi. I thank all of you in advance for details on part 2.  Hint, hint....yes I have a life. 

People read on tropical beaches all the time.

I think Mark has every right to be upset at LeeAnne's nasty comments, especially calling his practice a "chop shop", which could damage his professional/PS reputation. I also don't think he "hates" his daughter but gets frustrated when she acts like out like young kids can/do, not all dads (or moms) put up with their children throwing temper tantrums (which is what she did at dinner that night).

• Love 7
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Andy has done this numerous times, having a husband/SO/FOH on a reunion that no one expected and without a doubt, LeeAnne knows this. Just the look on Andy's face says it all, it is his show and he can have who he wants on it without any HW permission. What difference would it have made had LeeAnne known before hand? Her story shouldn't change if she is telling the truth to begin with, which she isn't IMO and that is why she is upset. Again. Mark was on  the last reunion and LeeAnne wasn't consulted about it back then either. 

8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/adrienne-maloof-reunion-surprise-appearance-marriage-drama/

Brandi Glanville has also  been a surprise guest before and I'm pretty sure Kim Richards has been too and the article above says Adrienne was.  I don't really watch NJ and Atlanta and have only watched the last couple seasons of NY and OC.  But someone else provided a few examples above.  It has also been done on non-HW Bravo reunions.  In terms of HW reunions, it seems like if a SO has been gone after hard, especially with gay rumors, they make an appearance on the reunion to refute.

As I said, the show doesn't need the women's approval...BUT do any of you know the information that the women receive when invited to the reunions? I certainly don't so I'm leaving room to assume the possibility that production changed the way they managed the reunion this year compared to last and that is why D'Andra ALSO felt blindsided by Mark's appearance because production may have intentionally misled the situation with how they presented it to the women. Leanne should be held accountable for what she said but that doesn't mean that production may not have been deceitful in the way they tried to coordinate this confrontation. That was my point and that's what I stand by. Feeling that there may have been deceit tied to the way things were handled has NO bearing on my opinion of Leanne being held accountable to address the comments that were made about Mark.

And for the record, I don't necessarily feel that having 'friends of' who were formally full time cast members and still get invitations to big events during filming so that they can interact with the main cast falls into the category of a 'surprise appearance'. I feel that the women who fall into this category should be assumed to possibly show up to reunions. Again, don't know how the husband stuff works but unless someone can provide evidence of what precedence was set at last years Dallas reunion, then no one can say with certainty that there was no shadiness by production to have Leanne vs Mark get face to face.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Kameron, Leeanne and D'Andra also insisted that Brandi baited Leeanne in their blogs in the Roundup incident. HW lie and embellish all the time in their blogs.

They didn't ' insist' anything of the sort as that would mean they were definitively taking a stance with suggesting that something happened that production didn't allow viewers to see. LeeAnne's words did seem disjointed and did seem like it could be missing bits of conversation in there...that's an assessment that many viewers made as well.

D'Andra said the conversation was questionably one-sided.

Kameron said that it was hard to have an opinion on it because she felt there was no context that explained what was shown.

LeeAnne said that she felt like she was baited but then admits that she doesn't remember that conversation but then she goes on to deny ever spitting in Brandi's face as she was speaking to her in the room...if she doesn't remember the conversation, I don't understand how she would be able to remember whether she accidentally spit on her while speaking. LeeAnne spoke herself into a corner on this one but she never made a claim that there was more to that conversation that people were intentionally left in the dark about. She expressed how she felt...and of course she would feel that way because LeeAnne is so used to be a bull in a China shop that's just used to always trying to find some sort of rationale for why she does what she does. The sooner LeeAnne realizes that the explanation for her behaviour is that her defense mechanism is irrational behaviour, the sooner she can move on to her next steps of therapy.

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Leeanna is totally deflecting at this point, saying she doesn't remember. She knows exactly what she said and I think that's why she doesn't want to confront Mark.

Loved Cary's hair. The darker, shorter locks suit her well. I actually liked her dress...but not for an event where you're required to be sitting the entire time. I love that the style has a masculine edge to it...you could totally pull off combat boots with a dress like that. If I can look feminine without having to put myself through the pain of heels every day, I'm on board, lol.

• Love 5
On 11/7/2017 at 1:59 AM, N. Bluth said:

On a shallow note, Brandi looked the best I've seen her, and I want to look like Leeann when I grow up. She is quite possibly the most beautiful Housewife ever, I thin

I don't think Brandi looked very good. I can't get past her eyes and brows. I don't know if she's had too much Botox or something else done, but it gives her a harsh look IMO. 

Agree about LeeAnne. She's gorgeous on the outside. Too bad the inside is so messed up!

• Love 3

Anyone else notice that D'Andra has a lot of loose skin on her arms? Older photos show that she was much heavier at one time. Wonder if she had bariatric surgery? Her mom is fairly hard on her, and considering they run a healthy living brand, may have insisted that she lose weight to better represent their brand. Pure speculation on my part though and kudos to D'Andra for getting healthier. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I don’t know why Leanne would be so upset about Mark bringing up what she said about him and the Round UP during the reunion...IIRC, he already confronted her about it in episode 11. Did he or didn’t he? Who cares? 

I don't know if that's what he's there to address.  I just like talking about Round Up dick sucking as much a possible.  It was funny to me when the episode aired and then became hilarious when I saw the article where the Round Up is disavowing any and all dick sucking. It is all so absurd.

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

And for the record, I don't necessarily feel that having 'friends of' who were formally full time cast members and still get invitations to big events during filming so that they can interact with the main cast falls into the category of a 'surprise appearance'. I feel that the women who fall into this category should be assumed to possibly show up to reunions. Again, don't know how the husband stuff works but unless someone can provide evidence of what precedence was set at last years Dallas reunion, then no one can say with certainty that there was no shadiness by production to have Leanne vs Mark get face to face.

There was one BH reunion where Brandi sent in video.  Not sure if she was a FOH that season or if the video was solicited, but all the HWs seemed pretty blindsided and pissed off.

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I think the Dallas media is NOT down with LeeAnne.  Headline: Here's the Police Report that Real Housewife of Dallas LeeAnne Locken Says Does Not Exist

http://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/leeanne-locken-denied-this-police-report-exists-on-the-real-housewives-of-dallas-reunion-10046583

Interesting though that the problem is stated as suicide, not assault.

Wait?  So every word passing Leanne's lips is not the truth?   

That PDF has a lot of info -- It's all the incidents that happened at that address for a few years.  The first incident on 4/21/08 is a suicide attempt (or dramatic threat of one), the second on 12/14/08 was a hang up, and the third a minute after the hang up has Leanne running around with a knife.  Then the alarm went off a few minutes after that call - either the police trying to get in or Leanne's beau hit a panic button?  Then there's one a few years later about a bunch of white male juveniles jumping out of a car and beating another wm juv with a club and a little after that a lady named Wanda being afraid because some guy was snooping around the porch and then sat in his car staring at her house.  After all that there's narratives on the Leanne ones.  The suicide attempt: Leanne's boyfriend called the cops because he said that she called him at 3am and said she was going to kill herself by taking her dog's medication.  The cops got there and Leanne said she was fine but not dressed.  Then they contacted her boyfriend and he said it was all a misunderstanding.  The 12/14/08 situation: Leanne's boyfriend says she became upset and started swinging a large kitchen knife at him, forcing him to lock himself in the bedroom.  She also hit him near the eye with sandpaper.  They were at a club and she said he was hitting on her friend.  They went home and kept arguing.  She grabbed a knife and started casing him making stabbing motions.  He locked himself in the bedroom.  She started stabbing the door.  He held the phone up to the door so the 911 operator could hear.  Leanne went and got sandpaper and started sanding the stab marks out of the door (LOL!).  The noises stopped for a while so the boyfriend decided the leave the bedroom and when he did Leanne jumped out from around the corner and hit him in the face with sandpaper.  He locked himself back in the bedroom.  Leanne fled but not before slashing his tire(s) and taking his keys, wallet, and attache case.   The police took pictures of his injuries and had him fill out a DV packet.  He later opted not to press charges (as is often the case in DV).  The narratives are pages 16-20 and pretty great, so I recommend reading them.

The Dallas Observer is also the paper that had the article about there being no dick sucking at the Round Up.  So yeah, they might hate Leanne.

• Love 14

I call shanngins on them thinking Brandi’s baiting side of the “killer hands” conversation was edited out. Because you know the minute Leanne defended herself had they had the tape they would have rolled it. (Like they do with all the housewife’s they love to catch them in a lie) And for Kameron to come in so hot on some of this stuff just came off has Leanne and her rehearsing what to say before they came out.  Kameron adds absolutely nothing to this show And I think watching it back she absolutely knows and sees that and was trying to get a in for next season.  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

As I said, the show doesn't need the women's approval...BUT do any of you know the information that the women receive when invited to the reunions? I certainly don't so I'm leaving room to assume the possibility that production changed the way they managed the reunion this year compared to last and that is why D'Andra ALSO felt blindsided by Mark's appearance because production may have intentionally misled the situation with how they presented it to the women. Leanne should be held accountable for what she said but that doesn't mean that production may not have been deceitful in the way they tried to coordinate this confrontation. That was my point and that's what I stand by. Feeling that there may have been deceit tied to the way things were handled has NO bearing on my opinion of Leanne being held accountable to address the comments that were made about Mark.

The only one claiming it was supposed to be a "closed set" is LeeAnne, with backing from her couch but they don't say they were also told it was a "closed set" I suspect LeeAnne told them this and they bought it as it was the first reunion for both of them. No other HW on any other HW show has claimed the reunion was a "closed set" that I know of, this is LeeAnne trying to make herself the victim here.

27 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I don't know if that's what he's there to address.  I just like talking about Round Up dick sucking as much a possible.  It was funny to me when the episode aired and then became hilarious when I saw the article where the Round Up is disavowing any and all dick sucking. It is all so absurd.

There was one BH reunion where Brandi sent in video.  Not sure if she was a FOH that season or if the video was solicited, but all the HWs seemed pretty blindsided and pissed off.

Wait?  So every word passing Leanne's lips is not the truth?   

That PDF has a lot of info -- It's all the incidents that happened at that address for a few years.  The first incident on 4/21/08 is a suicide attempt (or dramatic threat of one), the second on 12/14/08 was a hang up, and the third a minute after the hang up has Leanne running around with a knife.  Then the alarm went off a few minutes after that call - either the police trying to get in or Leanne's beau hit a panic button?  Then there's one a few years later about a bunch of white male juveniles jumping out of a car and beating another wm juv with a club and a little after that a lady named Wanda being afraid because some guy was snooping around the porch and then sat in his car staring at her house.  After all that there's narratives on the Leanne ones.  The suicide attempt: Leanne's boyfriend called the cops because he said that she called him at 3am and said she was going to kill herself by taking her dog's medication.  The cops got there and Leanne said she was fine but not dressed.  Then they contacted her boyfriend and he said it was all a misunderstanding.  The 12/14/08 situation: Leanne's boyfriend says she became upset and started swinging a large kitchen knife at him, forcing him to lock himself in the bedroom.  She also hit him near the eye with sandpaper.  They were at a club and she said he was hitting on her friend.  They went home and kept arguing.  She grabbed a knife and started casing him making stabbing motions.  He locked himself in the bedroom.  She started stabbing the door.  He held the phone up to the door so the 911 operator could hear.  Leanne went and got sandpaper and started sanding the stab marks out of the door (LOL!).  The noises stopped for a while so the boyfriend decided the leave the bedroom and when he did Leanne jumped out from around the corner and hit him in the face with sandpaper.  He locked himself back in the bedroom.  Leanne fled but not before slashing his tire(s) and taking his keys, wallet, and attache case.   The police took pictures of his injuries and had him fill out a DV packet.  He later opted not to press charges (as is often the case in DV).  The narratives are pages 16-20 and pretty great, so I recommend reading them.

The Dallas Observer is also the paper that had the article about there being no dick sucking at the Round Up.  So yeah, they might hate Leanne.

Yes, that did happen and the other HWs were upset because Brandi got to say what she wanted without them having the ability to challenge her stories/lies. Both Brandi and Kim were FOH that season, Brandi did the reunion video while Kim actually went to the reunion and faced all the others. LOL

• Love 4

Leeanne is a smart woman, and this isn't her first rodeo, so she couldn't have been all that thrown about Mark being at the reunion. Anyway, surprised or not, Mark was invited by production, so I don't see how his presence was in violation of a closed set policy.

May not be fair but that has been the pattern - involved and heavily featured husbands always end up in the fray of main storyline drama.

True, but Mark hasn't inserted himself in the ladies' business this season - it's only because of Leeanne that he's been made a part of the drama.

Not to say that Leeanne was lying, but since she opened that Texas-sized can of worms, I hope Mark asks her for the names of the Round-Up boys who supposedly gave him the beejs. Because, if Leeanne is going to out Mark as being gay/bisexual on national tv, then she shouldn't have any problem providing some kind of proof to back her claims.

The narratives are pages 16-20 and pretty great, so I recommend reading them.

On it, because just the excerpts you so nicely provided had me rollin'. Thanks!

Edited by jaync
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The only one claiming it was supposed to be a "closed set" is LeeAnne, with backing from her couch but they don't say they were also told it was a "closed set" I suspect LeeAnne told them this and they bought it as it was the first reunion for both of them. No other HW on any other HW show has claimed the reunion was a "closed set" that I know of, this is LeeAnne trying to make herself the victim here.

Yes, that did happen and the other HWs were upset because Brandi got to say what she wanted without them having the ability to challenge her stories/lies. Both Brandi and Kim were FOH that season, Brandi did the reunion video while Kim actually went to the reunion and faced all the others. LOL

D'Andra repeated a couple of times that it was a closed set so no, LeeAnne is not the only making that claim. Your piecing together assumptions on your part to come to a conclusion about what happened. I don't really care what happened. You could be right. However, you could be wrong. Like I said, I don't know the inner dealings of what goes on and unless anyone here can prove that they are privy to that information, I'm going to leave the possibility open that production meddled. Again, I don't really care as I don't think people can fly off the mouth and say whatever they want without any consequences for it so yeah, I don't mind in the least that LeeAnne should have to own what she said to Mark's face (because there's nothing she can say that can truly rationalize her disgusting behaviour other than she was medicated...but still she's crazy even when sober). But all that to say that it also doesn't mean that I think production is above trying to meddle for the sake of creating a dramatic moment for the cameras.

Maybe it's a case of YMMV but I don't see what LeeAnne does as victimizing herself...I wouldn't say that any of the women on the Dallas franchise so far has played up that role. I see victimizing as someone who has convinced themselves and tries to convinces others that regardless of their wrongdoing, somehow they are the hurt party that deserves sympathy and an apology. Personally, I consider there to be a distinction between someone who plays the victim vs someone who plays the excuse card. LeeAnne doesn't deny but she has an excuse for everything. To me, someone like Vicki from the OC or Porsha from Atlanta are examples of HWs that play the victim card. LeeAnne's therapist got at least one thing right - LeeAnne's emotional management is very child-like. I hit you because you hit me first. I hurt your feelings because you hurt my feelings first. LeeAnne walking off set was akin to a child being told to apologize for something bad they did. Instead of saying sorry and having to confront their mischievousness, they run off, pout and complain in hopes that their distractions and annoying behaviour will frustrate everyone else to the point where it's just easier to let that child be than to force that child to apologize. LeeAnne is playing the distraction card.

There's still more to see next week regarding her walk off so maybe my perception will change next week.

• Love 6

On second reading, it sounds like the suicide might be more of a swatting type incident as the 911 caller is only identified as "Bob" and refuses to give any self-identifying info and Leanne says she doesn't know the caller.  But the caller did know her name and address.  It also seems weird that Valium and codeine are specifically mentioned by name when supposedly she was taking her dog's medication because while those can be prescribed to dogs, I don't think it is common for a dog to be on both.  But I could also totally see Leanne being crazy enough to threaten suicide via dog medication and when pressed say those are what she's taking.  It's definitely more fun if it is true and not a prank.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't know if how long they've been friends has something to do with it as well but I do see their friendship as proof that Leanne's anger toward criticism or confrontation isn't about the words, but rather the intent. She took every bit of criticism that D'Andra dished out and it's clearly because it didn't make her feel insecure or feel the needed to get defensive. It's not excuse for the way she uses her words but I think it's a valid point that Leanne doesn't react well to the other women because she knows that they're trying to provoke her. And I say that at the risk of sounding like a Leanne apologist but I'm most certainly not, lol. 

That is partly true, but if she doesn't like it she shouldn't spend so much of her time trying to provoke others.  She had someone come give her IV's just so she could go to Brandi's party "specifically" to pick a fight with Cary.  She dressed up as "Two Faced Stephanie" to go to a party in Stephanie's own house.  If she were capable of minding her own beeswax for a second, or not obsessing about every grudge she hoards like gold, she'd be a lot happier person, and probably a lot more difficult to provoke :)

• Love 8

Anyone else notice that D'Andra has a lot of loose skin on her arms? Older photos show that she was much heavier at one time. Wonder if she had bariatric surgery? Her mom is fairly hard on her, and considering they run a healthy living brand, may have insisted that she lose weight to better represent their brand. Pure speculation on my part though and kudos to D'Andra for getting healthier

I wonder if that explains her neck sag too.  Not to criticize her!  I think she's beautiful, especially when she has a lighter makeup look on. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Mark has every right to be upset at LeeAnne's nasty comments, especially calling his practice a "chop shop", which could damage his professional/PS reputation. I also don't think he "hates" his daughter but gets frustrated when she acts like out like young kids can/do, not all dads (or moms) put up with their children throwing temper tantrums (which is what she did at dinner that night).

It was more than that, to me. He seemed disgusted by her mere presence - before she was even acting up. There have been several scenes where Cary and Zuri are doing stuff together, and Mark seems like a jealous child. I absolutely sense a lot of anger and resentment from this man towards his child and I find it concerning. 

3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

They were at a club and she said he was hitting on her friend.  They went home and kept arguing.  She grabbed a knife and started casing him making stabbing motions.  He locked himself in the bedroom.  She started stabbing the door.  He held the phone up to the door so the 911 operator could hear.  Leanne went and got sandpaper and started sanding the stab marks out of the door (LOL!). 

Oh my gosh, I was wondering how the sandpaper factored in. Makes so much sense now! Damn, where was Bravo at this point in her life???

I'm assuming the BF in question is not Rich. What area was is/was he a cop for? Wouldn't it be weird if he had ever been called to her house when she was acting crazy? 

3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I call shanngins on them thinking Brandi’s baiting side of the “killer hands” conversation was edited out. Because you know the minute Leanne defended herself had they had the tape they would have rolled it. (Like they do with all the housewife’s they love to catch them in a lie

I thought Andy DID say that production went over the audio and there was nothing else to it?

• Love 7
On 11/6/2017 at 10:43 PM, princelina said:

The one thing I noticed tonight that Leeann might want to look at is her constant warning to others to "Be careful.  Be verrrrry careful."  I personally think she's more talk than action, and the others are pearl-clutching for effect and the moral high ground, but in real life?  People don't like being bullied and threatened either.  I LOLd when she accused them of wanting her gone - "out of this group."  By which of course she is meaning "off the show" but can't say it :)

And where is Mark's "great respect" for Rich if he's tweeting around that her ring is fake?

Turns out the tweet was actually about a bracelet.

3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It was more than that, to me. He seemed disgusted by her mere presence - before she was even acting up. There have been several scenes where Cary and Zuri are doing stuff together, and Mark seems like a jealous child. I absolutely sense a lot of anger and resentment from this man towards his child and I find it concerning. 

Oh my gosh, I was wondering how the sandpaper factored in. Makes so much sense now! Damn, where was Bravo at this point in her life???

I'm assuming the BF in question is not Rich. What area was is/was he a cop for? Wouldn't it be weird if he had ever been called to her house when she was acting crazy? 

I thought Andy DID say that production went over the audio and there was nothing else to it?

BF's name and responding officers are in the incident reports.    BF was not Rich.  I started looking to see if any of the ROs were Rich, but I don't think I know his last name and it was 20 pages of stuff and I got too engrossed in the narratives being hilarious.

• Love 4

D'Andra repeated a couple of times that it was a closed set so no, LeeAnne is not the only making that claim. Your piecing together assumptions on your part to come to a conclusion about what happened. I don't really care what happened. You could be right. However, you could be wrong. Like I said, I don't know the inner dealings of what goes on and unless anyone here can prove that they are privy to that information, I'm going to leave the possibility open that production meddled. Again, I don't really care as I don't think people can fly off the mouth and say whatever they want without any consequences for it so yeah, I don't mind in the least that LeeAnne should have to own what she said to Mark's face (because there's nothing she can say that can truly rationalize her disgusting behaviour other than she was medicated...but still she's crazy even when sober). But all that to say that it also doesn't mean that I think production is above trying to meddle for the sake of creating a dramatic moment for the cameras.

Maybe it's a case of YMMV but I don't see what LeeAnne does as victimizing herself...I wouldn't say that any of the women on the Dallas franchise so far has played up that role. I see victimizing as someone who has convinced themselves and tries to convinces others that regardless of their wrongdoing, somehow they are the hurt party that deserves sympathy and an apology. Personally, I consider there to be a distinction between someone who plays the victim vs someone who plays the excuse card. LeeAnne doesn't deny but she has an excuse for everything. To me, someone like Vicki from the OC or Porsha from Atlanta are examples of HWs that play the victim card. LeeAnne's therapist got at least one thing right - LeeAnne's emotional management is very child-like. I hit you because you hit me first. I hurt your feelings because you hurt my feelings first. LeeAnne walking off set was akin to a child being told to apologize for something bad they did. Instead of saying sorry and having to confront their mischievousness, they run off, pout and complain in hopes that their distractions and annoying behaviour will frustrate everyone else to the point where it's just easier to let that child be than to force that child to apologize. LeeAnne is playing the distraction card.

There's still more to see next week regarding her walk off so maybe my perception will change next week.

D'Andra also repeated the lie LeeAnna told that Brandi baited her into saying what she did about Cary/Mark and we know that was a lie, no one baited LeeAnne into anything. IMO, D'Andra buys into whatever LeeAnna tells her until it is proven false. 

12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I suspect that Cary plays them against each other when the cameras are around or it could be as simple as he really doesn't like/relate to young kids, even his own, it happens. I think Mark has a giant ego (Cary said Zuri/Mark are alike personality wise) but I don't think he "hates" his daughter or is a threat to her.

• Love 4

I hope Andy has another surprise guest next week: the manager of the Round Up. 

He should promote their menu. I hear they make a mean mushroom burger and sweet potato fries.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

D'Andra also repeated the lie LeeAnna told that Brandi baited her into saying what she did about Cary/Mark and we know that was a lie, no one baited LeeAnne into anything. IMO, D'Andra buys into whatever LeeAnna tells her until it is proven false. 

Calling it a 'lie' is an exaggerated summation of what was actually said by both LeeAnne and D'Andra, lol. It's easy to isolate one thing and add whatever context to make it sound however you like. I'd rather look at the whole picture of what was said. LeeAnne said that she felt like she was baited by Brandi and then followed that up with admitting that she has no recollection of that conversation. It wasn't a lie because she didn't definitely call out Brandi. There would be zero sense for LeeAnne to lie about something that production could go back and prove otherwise. She didn't outwardly challenge production or offer any details that would substantiate her claim that she was baited. If she had any of those, she would have laid it all out in her blog. LeeAnne's comment was totally under the guise of detracting from what she said by semi covering her ass with a 'I don't remember this conversation at all but I can't imagine why I would say something like that unless it had something to do with what BRANDI and I were talking about'.

I saw nothing of D'Andra  claiming that LeeAnne was baited. She referenced that the conversation seemed one-sided which implicated production potentially being selective with what they chose to air from that event. To be clear, even if Brandi did say something, it doesn't mean that it would be something that would sensibly illicit that kind of reaction from LeeAnne. The scene seemed choppy...D'Andra wasn't the only one that that it looked odd. It did look odd but it was only reflective of a crazy LeeAnne being extra creepy due to her usually crazy mixed with meds. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

There would be zero sense for LeeAnne to lie about something that production could go back and prove otherwise.

Yet she lied about there being no police report and that is more easily verified than production going back and watching tapes.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Yet she lied about there being no police report and that is more easily verified than production going back and watching tapes.

In addition when they show the conversations she and Brandi had Brandi's version is much more accurate. Leeann just says a lot of shit that can be verified as inaccurate based on actual footage.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Calling it a 'lie' is an exaggerated summation of what was actually said by both LeeAnne and D'Andra, lol. It's easy to isolate one thing and add whatever context to make it sound however you like. I'd rather look at the whole picture of what was said. LeeAnne said that she felt like she was baited by Brandi and then followed that up with admitting that she has no recollection of that conversation. It wasn't a lie because she didn't definitely call out Brandi. There would be zero sense for LeeAnne to lie about something that production could go back and prove otherwise. She didn't outwardly challenge production or offer any details that would substantiate her claim that she was baited. If she had any of those, she would have laid it all out in her blog. LeeAnne's comment was totally under the guise of detracting from what she said by semi covering her ass with a 'I don't remember this conversation at all but I can't imagine why I would say something like that unless it had something to do with what BRANDI and I were talking about'.

I saw nothing of D'Andra  claiming that LeeAnne was baited. She referenced that the conversation seemed one-sided which implicated production potentially being selective with what they chose to air from that event. To be clear, even if Brandi did say something, it doesn't mean that it would be something that would sensibly illicit that kind of reaction from LeeAnne. The scene seemed choppy...D'Andra wasn't the only one that that it looked odd. It did look odd but it was only reflective of a crazy LeeAnne being extra creepy due to her usually crazy mixed with meds. 

Both D'Andra and Karmon said they believed that Brandi baited LeeAnne and they were very clear about that. LeeAnne also said that she "believed" she was baited before adding in the "but I don't remember" comment only after Andy said they checked the audio and that Brandi didn't say anything. So, she initially lied then backed off only when Andy backed up Brandi's version, not hers and even then, Karmon said something about still believing LeeAnne was baited. Bottom line, LeeAnne lied then tried to cover her ass.

LeeAnne has been caught in lies several times this season alone. Heck, she even tried to make it sound like she said something about Mark only in retaliation to Cary saying that Rich had a "small penis", when in fact, LeeAnne made her comment about Mark first. 

• Love 9

I want LeeAnne off my TV.  I'm really tired of odious people being rewarded for their odious behavior.  I'm also tired of producers making money from people with psychiatric disorders -- if that's what's really going on with LeeAnne.  As long as she's getting attention for her antics, she has no motivation to change. 

She's shown that she can't relate to the feelings of her castmates.  They say they're afraid, apprehensive, nervous, uncomfortable -- LeeAnne doesn't seem to believe them.  Or if she does believe them, she doesn't care.  She might be entertaining, in a "Did you see that?" kind of way, but when I watch her, I feel like an enabler.  I don't like that.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Calling it a 'lie' is an exaggerated summation of what was actually said by both LeeAnne and D'Andra, lol.

But it wasn't just those two saying it it was also Kamreron who still went with it even after Andy said that it wasnt True......

• Love 2
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Both D'Andra and Karmon said they believed that Brandi baited LeeAnne and they were very clear about that. LeeAnne also said that she "believed" she was baited before adding in the "but I don't remember" comment only after Andy said they checked the audio and that Brandi didn't say anything. So, she initially lied then backed off only when Andy backed up Brandi's version, not hers and even then, Karmon said something about still believing LeeAnne was baited. Bottom line, LeeAnne lied then tried to cover her ass.

LeeAnne has been caught in lies several times this season alone. Heck, she even tried to make it sound like she said something about Mark only in retaliation to Cary saying that Rich had a "small penis", when in fact, LeeAnne made her comment about Mark first. 

I don't recall hearing them use the term baited. I saw them allude to there being more to that conversation via their blogs but I can't recall precisely what was said at the reunion. If they used the term baited then that's a different story...I just don't recall that being what was actually said though I could see how it would be interpreted as meaning 'bait' but I'm not going based on interpretation, I'm going based on the actual word used.

But LeeAnne said the same thing in her blog that was highlighting that episode back on September 25th. She said that she felt that Brandi baited her and then immediately said that she also doesn't recall the conversation...and I'm sure she wasn't being prompted and backed into a corner by Andy while writing her blog. And I'm assuming that the blog was written before the reunion was taped since I'm pretty sure it was her blog that was referenced during the taping that triggered the entire conversation at the reunion. So I don't really buy reading into the sequence of words used at the reunion as evidence that she was trying to cover up a lie. What she said was consistent with her blog. Maybe she is lying and she remembered the whole thing...I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. I also wouldn't be surprised if she really didn't remember that conversation and so she's assuming what may or may not have happened in a way that gives her the benefit of the doubt because it's all she can do to make herself seem less worse from that moment (doesn't really matter because there's really nothing she can do to rationalize her behaviour from that scene).

And for the record, just because someone has lied doesn't automatically serve as proof that they're always lying and the other person is always telling the truth. And to be clear, that doesn't mean that LeeAnne isn't lying, but saying that she's lied before isn't actual proof that she's lying about not remembering the conversation.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Yet she also admitted to that police report all the way back in August. The reunion was not the first time the police report was brought up by the women and/or media. Given that she's already addressed the matter and did acknowledge the police report exists, it is far more likely that LeeAnne denied the report to shut down the conversation because in her crazy mind, being exonerated is probably just the same to her as it not happening at all. LeeAnne has already gone on record to claim that the contents of that report is false. The only facts that we know is that her ex recanted his story and there was obviously not enough evidence to corroborate his story otherwise the prosecutor would have moved forward with charges with or without his consent, especially given that it falls under the category of domestic violence.

Her shutting down the report is not some damning evidence of her being a pathological liar when she's already admitted to the report before.

At the rate of these comments, I do fear that I'm coming across as a LeeAnne sympathizer, lol. I'm not at all...I think she's a grown ass woman who may demons to work through but her constant need to bring up her childhood and her past is only a crutch she uses to explain away her behaviour. She doesn't try to deny her obvious bad behaviour but despite what she thinks, she can't truly own her behaviour either if she always feels the need to remind people that her acting badly is because of her carnie mother and her abusive boyfriend. Accountability does not come with a 'but' attached to the end of a 'I was wrong and I'm sorry'. But with all of that said, these women are all variations of annoying, deceiving, flaky and disloyal. D'Andra is about the only person among them that has been consistent in her behaviour. I guess I just like to naturally play the role of devils advocate. It's easy to always talk about LeeAnne because she's a mess and she's so extroverted about it that it's hard to ignore but the others are a mess as a well and just because they don't go about in the same 'bull in a China shop' way that LeeAnne does doesn't mean that it isn't hypocritical of them to be so judgmental of others when they display similarly nasty behaviour as well.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 2

I don't recall hearing them use the term baited. I saw them allude to there being more to that conversation via their blogs but I can't recall precisely what was said at the reunion. If they used the term baited then that's a different story...I just don't recall that being what was actually said though I could see how it would be interpreted as meaning 'bait' but I'm not going based on interpretation, I'm going based on the actual word used.

But LeeAnne said the same thing in her blog that was highlighting that episode back on September 25th. She said that she felt that Brandi baited her and then immediately said that she also doesn't recall the conversation...and I'm sure she wasn't being prompted and backed into a corner by Andy while writing her blog. And I'm assuming that the blog was written before the reunion was taped since I'm pretty sure it was her blog that was referenced during the taping that triggered the entire conversation at the reunion. So I don't really buy reading into the sequence of words used at the reunion as evidence that she was trying to cover up a lie. What she said was consistent with her blog. Maybe she is lying and she remembered the whole thing...I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. I also wouldn't be surprised if she really didn't remember that conversation and so she's assuming what may or may not have happened in a way that gives her the benefit of the doubt because it's all she can do to make herself seem less worse from that moment (doesn't really matter because there's really nothing she can do to rationalize her behaviour from that scene).

And for the record, just because someone has lied doesn't automatically serve as proof that they're always lying and the other person is always telling the truth. And to be clear, that doesn't mean that LeeAnne isn't lying, but saying that she's lied before isn't actual proof that she's lying about not remembering the conversation.

All three of them used the term "baited" on the reunion. As for her blog, she wrote the blog after she saw the episode after they were done filming for the season, she was covering her butt then just like she did when Andy pointed out that Brandi said nothing. Had she really not "remembered" the conversation at all, she would have retracted her claim that Brandi baited her and just said she "didn't remember" what she said, apologized for whatever she did say and leave it at that, but that's not what she did. 

LeeAnne has lied enough to show she isn't trustworthy IMO. 

Yet she also admitted to that police report all the way back in August. The reunion was not the first time the police report was brought up by the women and/or media. Given that she's already addressed the matter and did acknowledge the police report exists, it is far more likely that LeeAnne denied the report to shut down the conversation because in her crazy mind, being exonerated is probably just the same to her as it not happening at all. LeeAnne has already gone on record to claim that the contents of that report is false. The only facts that we know is that her ex recanted his story and there was obviously not enough evidence to corroborate his story otherwise the prosecutor would have moved forward with charges with or without his consent, especially given that it falls under the category of domestic violence.

Her shutting down the report is not some damning evidence of her being a pathological liar when she's already admitted to the report before.

At the rate of these comments, I do fear that I'm coming across as a LeeAnne sympathizer, lol. I'm not at all...I think she's a grown ass woman who may demons to work through but her constant need to bring up her childhood and her past is only a crutch she uses to explain away her behaviour. She doesn't try to deny her obvious bad behaviour but despite what she thinks, she can't truly own her behaviour either if she always feels the need to remind people that her acting badly is because of her carnie mother and her abusive boyfriend. Accountability does not come with a 'but' attached to the end of a 'I was wrong and I'm sorry'. But with all of that said, these women are all variations of annoying, deceiving, flaky and disloyal. D'Andra is about the only person among them that has been consistent in her behaviour. I guess I just like to naturally play the role of devils advocate. It's easy to always talk about LeeAnne because she's a mess and she's so extroverted about it that it's hard to ignore but the others are a mess as a well and just because they don't go about in the same 'bull in a China shop' way that LeeAnne does doesn't mean that it isn't hypocritical of them to be so judgmental of others when they display similarly nasty behaviour as well.

Yes, she acknowledged it but she didn't address it and then she denied it ever happened, which means she lied about it in the end. Also, she wasn't "exonerated", he just didn't want to press charges/have her arrested, big difference IMO. 

LeeAnne has this habit of saying "I own it" but then repeats the same behavior over and over again, which shows she isn't sorry. LOL

• Love 7
On 06/11/2017 at 7:46 PM, AuntiePam said:

Didn't she say in S1 that she'd been abused by a boyfriend?  She spoke to a group about her experience.  Maybe that's what she was referring to.  (I haven't watched the reunion yet.)

Me thinks she is a Drama Queen and I call BS

In that case I have MAJOR PTSD and all sharp objects need to be kept away from me??

What a load of crap!!

46 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

All three of them used the term "baited" on the reunion. As for her blog, she wrote the blog after she saw the episode after they were done filming for the season, she was covering her butt then just like she did when Andy pointed out that Brandi said nothing. Had she really not "remembered" the conversation at all, she would have retracted her claim that Brandi baited her and just said she "didn't remember" what she said, apologized for whatever she did say and leave it at that, but that's not what she did. 

LeeAnne has lied enough to show she isn't trustworthy IMO. 

Yes, she acknowledged it but she didn't address it and then she denied it ever happened, which means she lied about it in the end. Also, she wasn't "exonerated", he just didn't want to press charges/have her arrested, big difference IMO. 

LeeAnne has this habit of saying "I own it" but then repeats the same behavior over and over again, which shows she isn't sorry. LOL

That's fair enough. I don't think she's a trustworthy source either...doesn't automatically mean she's lying about something when there's a differing account of what happened. To be fair, I often don't make conclusive statements about who is lying or what happened behind the scenes that we didn't get to see. It would have to be a lot more damning and mounting evidence for me to be boldly say 'yup this person is lying'. See Phaedra last season - I was all over that...which is kind of funny because she's the lawyer so you would think she would do a better job of leaving some wiggle room to explain herself. LeeAnne has got some wiggle room. There's nothing that insurmountably proves anything. This is all just based on how we're piecing together information and who we think is reliable...and yes, in complete fairness, whether we think someone is trustworthy will impact whether we give them the benefit of the doubt. I would absolutely agree with you that LeeAnne hasn't shown herself to be a trustworthy source so I'm not knocking anyone who is of the opinion that LeeAnne is lying about the conversation.

She was exonerated in a sense but I didn't use the term as a literal representation of what it means by law. And to correct your statement, the reason nothing was pursued isn't because he didn't want to press charges or because he recanted his statement. Nothing happened to her because there wasn't enough evidence to pursue a case against her for domestic violence. The law allows for charges to be made even without the cooperation of the victim. That means that the victim doesn't have to press charges themselves. It also means that a victim can recant their statement and it can still be used as reason for further investigation and possible charges to be placed against the accused. Especially in domestic violence cases, the law understands that there is a number of factors such as guilt, manipulation, fear, etc. that can cause a victim to protect their aggressor. The reality is that there wasn't enough evidence for the law to pursue anything further. Not sure what the purpose of him recanting his story was unless he did falsify events (how could he know for certain that she was sandpapering the stab marks in the door if he was on the other side of the door?) or maybe he was being harassed and just wanted to get her out of his life so he agreed and ran away for good.

At the end of the day, we're really just arguing semantics here because it seems we do agree quite about on LeeAnne's behaviour but we're just calling it different things. You think it's intentional deceit, I think it's just straight up delusion. I honestly think that LeeAnne believes every bit of what she says and that's why she always has an explanation for her behaviour...which we both agree is not really her 'owning' her shit.

• Love 3
On 07/11/2017 at 0:41 PM, nexxie said:

Important that Stephanie and Brandi pointed out how LeeAnne makes her worst threats off camera - she is aware and strategic about it; big red flag. 

You threaten me - I call the cops. Plain and simple. Why is this allowed on the show???

Andy is condoning bullying and threats

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

That's an awful lot of words to basically say she had two different stories regarding the situation so one was obviously a lie.  Since there is a police report, her second story, about there not being one, is the lie.

I wonder if her ex-BF has PTSD from her knife/sandpaper attack and uses it as an excuse the lie and generally be a menacing and shitty person.

That's fair enough. I don't think she's a trustworthy source either...doesn't automatically mean she's lying about something when there's a differing account of what happened. To be fair, I often don't make conclusive statements about who is lying or what happened behind the scenes that we didn't get to see. It would have to be a lot more damning and mounting evidence for me to be boldly say 'yup this person is lying'. See Phaedra last season - I was all over that...which is kind of funny because she's the lawyer so you would think she would do a better job of leaving some wiggle room to explain herself. LeeAnne has got some wiggle room. There's nothing that insurmountably proves anything. This is all just based on how we're piecing together information and who we think is reliable...and yes, in complete fairness, whether we think someone is trustworthy will impact whether we give them the benefit of the doubt. I would absolutely agree with you that LeeAnne hasn't shown herself to be a trustworthy source so I'm not knocking anyone who is of the opinion that LeeAnne is lying about the conversation.

She was exonerated in a sense but I didn't use the term as a literal representation of what it means by law. And to correct your statement, the reason nothing was pursued isn't because he didn't want to press charges or because he recanted his statement. Nothing happened to her because there wasn't enough evidence to pursue a case against her for domestic violence. The law allows for charges to be made even without the cooperation of the victim. That means that the victim doesn't have to press charges themselves. It also means that a victim can recant their statement and it can still be used as reason for further investigation and possible charges to be placed against the accused. Especially in domestic violence cases, the law understands that there is a number of factors such as guilt, manipulation, fear, etc. that can cause a victim to protect their aggressor. The reality is that there wasn't enough evidence for the law to pursue anything further. Not sure what the purpose of him recanting his story was unless he did falsify events (how could he know for certain that she was sandpapering the stab marks in the door if he was on the other side of the door?) or maybe he was being harassed and just wanted to get her out of his life so he agreed and ran away for good.

At the end of the day, we're really just arguing semantics here because it seems we do agree quite about on LeeAnne's behaviour but we're just calling it different things. You think it's intentional deceit, I think it's just straight up delusion. I honestly think that LeeAnne believes every bit of what she says and that's why she always has an explanation for her behaviour...which we both agree is not really her 'owning' her shit.

I'm not sure what the DV laws were in Texas in 20012.  Are you?  What about the statistical rate of prosecution under those laws when the victim is male and the aggressor female?  From the police report there were pictures of his injuries and at least one slashed tire and the 911 operator heard her menacing him (but since that was just sound, it's probably not great proof).  The ex-BF signed a non-prosecution affidavit.  That sounds like he was asking them not to prosecute and the state was covering their asses.   http://coferlaw.com/domestic-violence-attorneys-fort-worth-tx/affidavit-of-non-prosecution/

P.S. my contention wasn't that she lied once or has a pattern of lying so she's always a lying liar that lies and only lies come out of her mouth.  I was just refuting the notion that she would tell the truth in instances where it would make zero sense to lie because the lie would be easily disproved and giving an example of one such incident where she blatantly lied about something where there was tangible proof of the opposite.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 3
On 11/7/2017 at 1:59 AM, N. Bluth said:

and I want to look like Leeann when I grow up. She is quite possibly the most beautiful Housewife ever, I think. The only ones in her league are Gizelle Bryant (RHOP), Joanna Krupa (RHOM), and honorable mention to Kristin Taekman and Luann DeLesepps (RHNYC) and Cynthia Bailey (RHOA).

I have been SUPER impressed with Leeann's makeup this season, at least in her THs and reunion.  Super jealous of it too.  Whoever is doing it needs to be forced upon DeAndra. You can tell she's super pretty without all that makeup caked on her eyes (and I'm not generally one to say someone is wearing too much)

• Love 8
On 11/8/2017 at 5:01 PM, ghoulina said:

Totally agree on this.  He is jealous and acts like he can't stand to be in the same room with own his child or even tolerate her existence.  Cary feeds into this by saying as much in her talking heads.  He's a head case just like Leeann but just in different ways.  Cary's strange too.  She was their nanny, nurse and becomes his new wife?!  (Nothing to see here folks...cough, cough, ahem...)

When I see Dr Mark and Cary in their scenes at the office and home, all I can think about is the old SNL episode with the Lord and Lady Douchebag...I wouldn't let that douchebag touch me with a 10 foot pole, let alone pay him top dollar to voluntarily touch my body regardless of how great his skills may be...He gives me the skeevies.  Ewww.  

Cary and her flying eyebrows...yikes.  At the reunion her eyeshadow was darker and blended well into them to take away the Dubrow-ness to them.  Maybe she eased off the Botox as well.  She looked much softer and natural compared to the regular season.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

You threaten me - I call the cops. Plain and simple. Why is this allowed on the show???

Andy is condoning bullying and threats

Our dear, old, Satan Andy?!  He loooooves this stuff.  It's rare for him to flinch at much, unless it's against his political point of view.

He will just shrug and feign offense, but rarely draws any line in the sand.  He just can't help himself.

• Love 3

Many surgeons have big egos- Mark included. Occupational hazard- if your job is to slice into the flesh of human beings then being self assured and confident are qualities that are necessary. I think the Zuri storyline was producer driven. Who knows what kind of father he really is. 

I still suspect Mark may have threatened Bravo with legal action if he was not given the chance to address the damage to his character as a surgeon. Usually when they have a husband on a reunion they include a few of them, right? 

• Love 4
On 11/8/2017 at 8:18 AM, MaggieG said:

She looked much different to me, in a good way. I think her Botox wore off because she didn't have the overly arched "bat brows" going on like she did on the show. She looked softer. 

IKnowRight you beat me to it! 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Many surgeons have big egos- Mark included. Occupational hazard- if your job is to slice into the flesh of human beings then being self assured and confident are qualities that are necessary. I think the Zuri storyline was producer driven. Who knows what kind of father he really is. 

I still suspect Mark may have threatened Bravo with legal action if he was not given the chance to address the damage to his character as a surgeon. Usually when they have a husband on a reunion they include a few of them, right? 

I agree that lots of what we see is producer driven, but his very own wife threw him under the bus when it comes to his feelings for Zuri.  She said he made it clear he already had kids and if they had them together they were Cary's responsibility.  After watching him for 2 seasons, I think he's a bit eccentric.

I agree arrogance is often attached to talented doctors, but that doesn't automatically equate to douchebaggery. That's just my opinion!  

• Love 3

LeAnne is just awful.  There are no two ways about it.  Perfect example is her attempt at justifying the Round Up declaration by saying it was in response to Cary's comment about Rich's package.  Anyone with a television can see that is some revisionist history at its finest.  But lets put that aside and say Cary did make her comment first.... so? Does one person's basic a$$ insult about your fiance make it OK to drop a nuke like LeAnne did.  I am sorry, but no. Someone saying something crappy first does not absolve you from saying something more crappy after.  LeAnne went to the Vicki Gunvalson school of justification and that sh&t just does not fly... 

• Love 6
On 11/9/2017 at 6:34 AM, RHJunkie said:

I feel ya.

I'm not really a LeeAnne sympathizer per se, but I can't get that outraged at her since so much of this show revolves around her crazy.

You basically NEED her antics for everyone else to react to, so I'm less inclined to clutch my pearls at her being a loose cannon. This show relies heavily on her blowups as the source of conflict. To me, this isn't the case of, say, Brandi Glanville, who had alienated the rest of the cast that by the end it was just painful watching her on screen. I think LeeAnne knows exactly what she's doing, and in the interviews I've heard with her, she more or less acknowledges that she's getting paid to create conflict for a more entertaining show. I don't doubt there's a level of unstable there that is completely real, but I also don't have to interact with her in real life. In the context of trashy Bravo reality shows, I fully understand the purpose she serves and place she has in the cast. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KFC said:

I feel ya.

I'm not really a LeeAnne sympathizer per se, but I can't get that outraged at her since so much of this show revolves around her crazy.

You basically NEED her antics for everyone else to react to, so I'm less inclined to clutch my pearls at her being a loose cannon. This show relies heavily on her blowups as the source of conflict. To me, this isn't the case of, say, Brandi Glanville, who had alienated the rest of the cast that by the end it was just painful watching her on screen. I think LeeAnne knows exactly what she's doing, and in the interviews I've heard with her, she more or less acknowledges that she's getting paid to create conflict for a more entertaining show. I don't doubt there's a level of unstable there that is completely real, but I also don't have to interact with her in real life. In the context of trashy Bravo reality shows, I fully understand the purpose she serves and place she has in the cast. 

With the exception of Kameron, the rest all have an "assigned role" to play. 

LeeAnne is the loose cannon.

Brandi is the pot stirrer.

Stephanie is the innocent/naïve one.

Cary is the opposite side antagonist,

D'Andra is the mother figure/peace maker.

Kameron is the wanna be HW. LOL  

• Love 1