Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: In Sod We Trust

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

Tensions build as Jenelle prepares for her wedding day. Kailyn faces the potential of raising her third baby alone. Briana attempts to involve Devoin more in Nova's life. Chelsea tries on her wedding dress. Leah's daughters go back to school.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

ooh i haven't seen the episode yet. what country was kail trying to give birth in? 

Catch it on On Demand. Kail was hoping Dominican Republic and even mentioned Cuba. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Catch it on On Demand. Kail was hoping Dominican Republic and even mentioned Cuba. 

That is so weird. What would she have to gain from that scheme, I wonder? Like what would have happened if she'd had the baby outside the US?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

That is so weird. What would she have to gain from that scheme, I wonder? Like what would have happened if she'd had the baby outside the US?

Her friend said it would be cool.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 10/25/2017 at 0:22 PM, GreatKazu said:

Tensions build as usual, as Jenelle prepares for her trashtastic containment day. Kailyn fucked up her face.  She also faces the truth that Chris doesn't want her hoochie ass after realizing her scheme to give birth in another country didn't work. Briana attempts to involve Devoid more in Nova's life since Luis isn't around to take any of the DeSatan women's shit. Chelsea tries on her wedding dress for her second wedding. Leah's daughter's motorized wheelchair will be out of her hair as the girlses go back to school.

@GreatKazu, your synopsis tells it like it is for sure! I giggled out loud. (I also pictured Jenelle & David reciting vows as he heaves her into a giant dumpster, closes the lid, and holds it shut.)

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

@GreatKazu, your synopsis tells it like it is for sure! I giggled out loud. (I also pictured Jenelle & David reciting vows as he heaves her into a giant dumpster, closes the lid, and holds it shut.)

I'd pay to see that happen! 

Thanks. :-) 

• Love 4
On 10/26/2017 at 0:02 AM, GreatKazu said:

First off, she actually said if she had her baby in the Dominican Republic, the baby would have dual citizenship. I am not kidding. That is what that idiot said.  We are guessing she was also wanting the baby to be born outside of the U.S. as an excuse for why Chris couldn't be there for the delivery. The other idea floating around is that she was hoping Chris would get on a puddle jumper, run to this true love, Kail, and it would show that he cares.  When she tried calling him and texting him about her possibly giving birth, he ignored her. She said to the producer Chris was with his other girlfriend. lol  Suddenly, the idea of having a baby outside of the country was no longer a good idea. 

lol... Kail's friends are just as stupid as she is. 

She does not appear to be any smarter after buying her Diploma! What exactly did she learn at that school?

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

Are we gonna get to see that Jenelle and UBT screaming match and her calling off the wedding? Or is MTV gonna cut all that out and only show the fake happy smiles at the wedding?

My guess is fake happy smiles. She went ballistic on MTV after that whole episode of UBT wrangling Kaiser saying how they edited it to make them look bad and threatened to quit the show.

• Love 4
On 10/25/2017 at 0:10 PM, BXD said:

Is this really the name of the episode?! I just died laughing!

They changed the name of the episode - but I forgot the original title. Blerg. In Sod We Trust is much better. 

30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I think they’ll call her bluff and air the bad stuff anyway.  Jenelle won’t ever leave the show, not on her own.  

I think the episode delay is to carefully edit out any of the child abuse. 

• Love 9
On 10/26/2017 at 3:02 AM, GreatKazu said:

First off, she actually said if she had her baby in the Dominican Republic, the baby would have dual citizenship. I am not kidding. That is what that idiot said.  We are guessing she was also wanting the baby to be born outside of the U.S. as an excuse for why Chris couldn't be there for the delivery. The other idea floating around is that she was hoping Chris would get on a puddle jumper, run to this true love, Kail, and it would show that he cares.  When she tried calling him and texting him about her possibly giving birth, he ignored her. She said to the producer Chris was with his other girlfriend. lol  Suddenly, the idea of having a baby outside of the country was no longer a good idea. 

lol... Kail's friends are just as stupid as she is. 

Ohhh I get it. She was hoping it would make Chris feel more connected to the baby, since Chris is also from the Dominican Republic, or if not from there, has family from there, I forget which, but he's very connected to the DR. But then when Chris ignored her, she realized he didn't give a fuck and abandoned that plan 

35 minutes ago, pheebs said:

When Karl was driving to her Drs. appointment - both hands were off the steering wheel like 90% of the time. What was she steering with? Her dick?

I’m laying in bed reading this (reading makes me sleepy) and I laughed so hard I’m coughing my head off. I had to go get a cough drop.  Lolol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
47 minutes ago, Linny said:

The juxtaposition of Chelsea and Jenelle is the most damning evidence proving Jenelle's relationship and supposed happiness is nothing but a facsimile. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
57 minutes ago, pheebs said:

When Karl was driving to her Drs. appointment - both hands were off the steering wheel like 90% of the time. What was she steering with? Her dick?

Also, Karl has a "friend" with a "normal" name. Rachel. 

Mr. Pheebs (who does not watch the show) popped his head in the room,  pointed at and remarked about Roxanne, "She looks like she eats spiders." lol

Watson is the cutest little nugget.

Did everyone notice the brand new sod that Jenyell and UBT were laying? I told y'all the last batch we saw was already dead. Losers.

Omg I love mr pheebs. She does look like she eats spiders! 

• Love 2
(edited)

lol

Since she is a sea creature, I thought maybe it was her flipper? 

From one site on manatees: The bones in a manatee's flipper are similar to a human hand. The jointed "finger-like bones" of the flipper help the manatee move through the water, bring food to its mouth, and hold objects. Three or four nails are found at the end of each flipper and are in line with the “finger-like” bones inside the flipper.

@pheebs tell Mr. Pheebs thank you for that laugh. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Chelsea looked stunning in her wedding dress. 

I think she has looked especially pretty this season. Her face looks thin and it magnifies her bone structure.  I've always thought she had a potato-face, but her weight loss really agrees with her.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Did I see this right?

Did Roxanne stand up on a booth in the middle of the restaurant? How trashy can she get?

Yep! And to think, Javi wants to voluntarily subject himself to the Coven.

Poor Jace, having to spend one-on-one time with Uncle Toxic Masculinity.  

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 11