Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Ladies Who Launch

• Start Topic

It’s almost time for Kameron’s Sparkle Dog Launch Party and Dallas’ who’s who and best in show are dressed to the canines to step and repeat, get their first taste of the bright pink kibble, and even stop at the Pet Psychic for a quick read. But before we get there, D’Andra has a meeting at the cosmetics lab only to find out the main ingredient for her new snow algae skin care product won’t make the launch deadline, which will jeopardize Dee’s final decision to hand over the company. Meanwhile, LeeAnne has a meeting with Brandi, urging her to make Stephanie choose Brandi and loose Cary. And at the party, while Mark confronts LeeAnne about saying he frequents the gay bars, Cary confronts Brandi about telling everyone she was Mark’s nanny. Why is Brandi behaving more and more like LeeAnne? 

Yes, Kameron -- Brandi has a girl crush on you.

giphy.gif

More like, you're stupid and ridiculous and begging to be mocked.

Sorry, Cary. I know how desperate you are to blame all of the world's problems on Leeanne, but Miss Brandi came up with the nanny revelations all on her own. I'm not even sure if I ever saw that info on the blogs. It's all out there now.

• Love 6

Did anyone else notice that Kamron's annoying voice was different around her real friends at her dog food launch? It wasn't that annoying, nasal, arrogant whine she has used all season long! Fake B! LOL

Oh, and Cary asked for Brandi to explain why she went so low with the "F nanny" comment but then refused to allow Brandi to answer her. Brandi never got the chance to point out that Cary called her a liar several times in Mexico! 

• Love 12

I wasn't quite understanding the nanny situation in the first place. Is Cary a recent nursing school graduate or something? Why was she working as a nanny? Was this before she worked as Mark's nurse or during the same time? There's so much shadiness around it all that I doubt we'll ever get the truth.

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

No one has any crushes on Kameron. Ever.

Seriously. I think one reason she looks so especially weird is because her hair color doesn't match her skin tone at all. She's obviously a bottle blonde and it shows---she'd look so much better with a darker shade of blonde or just some lowlights, because the platinum blonde is as fake, gaudy and unflattering as the rest of her whole...schtick...

All that money and fuss over sparkly pink dog food. In the world of shitty Real Housewives products, this just might be the shittiest, most pointless product of them all. Hell, maybe even the most pointless product of all the Bravo shows yet! Although Diamond Water and Drink Hankies are down there in the darkest corners as well...

It's so shady and immature to expect other friends to not be friends with someone you happen to be fighting with---what is this, middle school?!

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Seriously. I think one reason she looks so especially weird is because her hair color doesn't match her skin tone at all. She's obviously a bottle blonde and it shows---she'd look so much better with a darker shade of blonde or just some lowlights, because the platinum blonde is as fake, gaudy and unflattering as the rest of her whole...schtick...

All that money and fuss over sparkly pink dog food. In the world of shitty Real Housewives products, this just might be the shittiest, most pointless product of them all. Hell, maybe even the most pointless product of all the Bravo shows yet! Although Diamond Water and Drink Hankies are down there in the darkest corners as well...

It's so shady and immature to expect other friends to not be friends with someone you happen to be fighting with---what is this, middle school?!

Two words:  Black Water

• Love 6

Kameron, you insufferable twat.  I love how she immediately points out to Brandi how faaaaar she had to come to lunch with her, reminds her of how she served drinks in plastic, and then she says "Brandi immediately starts jabbing at me".  Furthermore, asshole, I could "launch a product" too if my dad gave me $20,000 to buy it with.  Sheesh.  I hate her.

Also, Mark may be a dick but I liked how he talked with Leanne tonight.  "Do you respect me?  Then why do you accuse me of soliciting men?"  "I only said that because she said Rich had a small dick."  (Not true - she said her bit first.)  Then he asked her about calling his business a chop shop - "That's only because she said my vag doctor wasn't a plastic surgeon."  Is she lying now or was she lying when she said those things?  Either way, not an excuse for talking that way about someone you supposedly 'respect.'  I don't hate her like I do Kam, but she's an asshole too :)

• Love 18

So Kameron, miss Elle Woods herself, spent twenty thousand formulating pink dog food, then because of a poop situation, had to add brown kibble to it( I said that all along, you twit Kameron) 

Talk about more money than sense, good grief! 

• Love 10

Pink dog food is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen and I’ve seen some stupid stuff lol. I wanna know the ingredients and how they got it pink. Also it doesn’t seem that pink. Dogs do not care about the colour of their food ppl that care are total tools lol.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Marley said:

Pink dog food is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen and I’ve seen some stupid stuff lol. I wanna know the ingredients and how they got it pink. Also it doesn’t seem that pink. Dogs do not care about the colour of their food ppl that care are total tools lol.

Probably beets. That would be my guess. She keeps saying she just acts like a dumb blond, I think her and her valley girl voice , live up to her own expectations.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

What's going to happen when Stephanie's son goes to school and discovers that no one is there to make it "fun" for him? 

He is at a private school for kids with learning/cognitive issues. 

Does anyone know what kind of dog Stephanie has because it's adorable.

Kameron is a horrific parallel parker and her car even has backup cameras and that spot was ginormous she didn't even need to parallel park.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

What is weird to me is

1. whatever she's done to her face - things stick out weirdly 
  2. The way she moves her mouth and other facial features
  3. The way she lumbers around
  4. The expressions she makes

And she's just so awkward and weird like an alien still getting used to its human host body..

2 hours ago, Marley said:

The amazon listing doesn't give an ingredients list, but has lots of reviews about dogs spewing pink out of either end.  https://www.amazon.com/SPARKLEDOG-FOOD-Grain-Free-vegetables/dp/B072M3B2W3/  But the upset tummies might be from owners not switching food gradually because looking on Sparkle site, the ingredients actually look pretty good except for the beet pulp.  https://www.sparkledogfood.com/pages/nutrition  A lot of dog foods use beet pulp, but I won't buy any that do because some say it can trigger allergies and my dogs' allergies don't need any encouragement.  But there's no scientific proof that I know of backing the claim that it is bad.  I'd just rather not chance it.  My dogs eat an organic human grade raw diet because they think they are Gwenth Paltrow, so I don't buy a lot of kibble anyway and when I do my choice is limited by needing one that doesn't include chicken or beef.

I can't believe next week is already the finale.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Kameron is a horrific parallel parker and her car even has backup cameras and that spot was ginormous she didn't even need to parallel park.

I had a friend in undergrad that was so bad at it that she would get out of the car and ask people to parallel park her car.* She'd often tip a dollar or two to the person who parked her car.

*I didn't have my driver's license yet, so I watched this occur numerous times. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Blk Water is available at my grocery store in Texas.

Wow really?  Color me surprised.

6 hours ago, princelina said:

Kameron, you insufferable twat.  I love how she immediately points out to Brandi how faaaaar she had to come to lunch with her, reminds her of how she served drinks in plastic, and then she says "Brandi immediately starts jabbing at me".  Furthermore, asshole, I could "launch a product" too if my dad gave me $20,000 to buy it with.  Sheesh.  I hate her.

Also, Mark may be a dick but I liked how he talked with Leanne tonight.  "Do you respect me?  Then why do you accuse me of soliciting men?"  "I only said that because she said Rich had a small dick."  (Not true - she said her bit first.)  Then he asked her about calling his business a chop shop - "That's only because she said my vag doctor wasn't a plastic surgeon."  Is she lying now or was she lying when she said those things?  Either way, not an excuse for talking that way about someone you supposedly 'respect.'  I don't hate her like I do Kam, but she's an asshole too :)

Unfortunately, Leanne is the Tamra, Ramona, Nene, of Dallas;  the antagonist cementing her role with every episode.  Hopefully, she'll become the Brandi Glanville and vaporize.  I was amazed when this franchise was renewed and I still am, but I definitely can see the other cast members working to make sure that contracts and the show are bumped into a 3rd season.  They're all spreading their mean girl wings.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, NeverLate said:

So Kameron, miss Elle Woods herself, spent twenty thousand formulating pink dog food, then because of a poop situation, had to add brown kibble to it( I said that all along, you twit Kameron) 

Talk about more money than sense, good grief! 

I didn't think that final product looked any more pink than many cat food products I've used in the past. 

I know, it's just a prop.

1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

because they think they are Gwenth Paltrow

You owe me a new laptop.

#coffeecontamination

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I had a friend in undergrad that was so bad at it that she would get out of the car and ask people to parallel park her car.* She'd often tip a dollar or two to the person who parked her car.

If you're wondering what my bad ass quotient is, (you know you are), I parallel parked a Chevy Suburban in downtown Chicago like a boss!  First time, no do-overs.  We were all cheering and high-fiving, right up to the point that the Officer casually walked up to the passenger window to tell me what a great job I did, and to "move this bus",  you can't park here."  Sunday morning - church only parking.  Ah no, I wasn't attending church, as hard as that is to believe.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Blk Water is available at my grocery store in Texas.

Funnily enough, I saw some in my grocery store Sunday night and was amazed it was still in circulation.  Maybe it took off in southern markets?  (I'm in Louisiana.)

I gotta say, even though I only came in on this show this season, I'm bummed the finale is next week.  It was such a good counterbalance to OC this season.  Even the stupid pink dog food is a better idea than Nobleman.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

If you're wondering what my bad ass quotient is, (you know you are), I parallel parked a Chevy Suburban in downtown Chicago like a boss!  First time, no do-overs.  We were all cheering and high-fiving, right up to the point that the Officer casually walked up to the passenger window to tell me what a great job I did, and to "move this bus",  you can't park here."  Sunday morning - church only parking.  Ah no, I wasn't attending church, as hard as that is to believe.

I drive either a full sized conversion van or a 1 ton, king crew dually pickup truck and parallel park both all the time without any problem! LOL Kamron can't drive/park at all, she needs to stick to having drivers. LOL

• Love 2
Just now, WireWrap said:

I drive either a full sized conversion van or a 1 ton, king crew dually pickup truck and parallel park both all the time without any problem! LOL Kamron can't drive/park at all, she needs to stick to having drivers. LOL

Yeah, I actually back into my garage every day, so that my door opens into the gap between our vehicles, not the wall.  It's a small garage, and I can snug up close to the wall and give us more room to move.  My neighbors are always marveling at this, lol.  Some folks are more comfortable doing it I know.  My hubs won't even consider doing it.

• Love 2

I love when Kameron tries to talk about her dog food to her kids. The boy doesn't even react, and her daughter just rolls her eyes and gives such shade. Even children know how ridiculous this shit is. 

And I'm sure it could have been the lighting, but that food did not look "bubblegum pink". It looked more brown, to me, with a shade of pink undertone. But whatevs. 

It was interesting to learn about Travis's struggles in school. I'm pretty sure that either he or Stephanie had mentioned him being dyslexic before. But to hear that he had to repeat such early grades and couldn't read until he was likely 9 or so? That's sad. I'm glad there's more awareness and help for kids these days. And even though Travis acts like a dick half the time, he has done well for himself in life and I'm sure that will be an inspiration to his son. 

Kameron is almost as bad as I am at parallel parking! Still so snobby. Apparently meeting Brandi is like driving to another country. Give me a break. 

Normally I side with Brandi/LeeAnne when it comes to Cary, but I thought they were both a bit full of it this episode. First Brandi was all self righteous, "I kept her secret for over a year!!!" Oooooh, BFD. Here's a hint - if your friend tells you a "secret", you keep it for LIFE. 

And then LeeAnne was really deflecting when talking to Mark. She was trying to act like EVERYTHING she said was in retaliation to shit Cary said. But she made the Round Up comments before the small dick comment was made, so.....Does Rich REALLY even like Mark? Or did production tell her to get those two to her party? 

I will say this - I thought Cary looked very pretty at the party. Pink is a good color on her, and her loose curls really softened her up. She's had way too much shit done to her face to wear a severe bun like she was sporting last week. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, I actually back into my garage every day, so that my door opens into the gap between our vehicles, not the wall.  It's a small garage, and I can snug up close to the wall and give us more room to move.  My neighbors are always marveling at this, lol.  Some folks are more comfortable doing it I know.  My hubs won't even consider doing it.

I back my car into my garage as well.  Otherwise I have to make a 3 point turn to get it out of the driveway. I'm pretty small and my neighbors have commented about how I'm barely visible in the vehicle and how I can do that. Lol...my brother actually checks that my car is backed in every time he visits. It's a family thing. We (insert family name) have always been taught to do that so I just see it as normal. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, princelina said:

He did a great job of putting Leeanne in her place. Her answers to his questions were pathetic. 

Brandi bringing that big floral arrangement to Leeanne. That relationship is so fake. Every time they have a heart to heart scene together it seems so forced. 

• Love 13

Cary's argument that she baby sat for a bunch of plastic surgeons could be taken as, hey, she's just a great pal who babysits for her friends a lot, or it could be taken as she cast a very wide net and Mark was the one she caught.

I know which interpretation I am leaning towards.

• Love 22
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Kameron: What do you think if my dog food isn't the perfect shade of bubblegum pink?

Hilton: Awkward.

Me: Perfecto!

Kameron: This is so me! What do you think Court?

Court: This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen.

Me: Precisely. 

Stephanie: This exactly like Kameron - very bizarre.

Me: Exactly.

No one has any crushes on Kameron. Ever.

Cary is a lying liar who lies. Girl, absolutely lied about saying Brandi's doctor killed someone. She made it worse by saying Brandi was lying. This is why Brandi is coming for her. Then Cary refused to let Brandi answer. She's a shady cow.

Finally, Cary acts like viewers don't know any doctors. I don't know any of them who have ever had their nurses be the nanny for their kids. Even having the kid in the office for an hour or so and asking the staff to watch the kid is thought of as a bit much. Cary would have us believe that plastic surgeons were routinely asking a licensed registered nurse to come to their homes to watch their kids and paying her? This shit defies logic. My grandfather who was a doctor never did this. My aunt who was a doctor never did that. My sister-in-law who is a doctor has never done this. I have never known a single doctor who has done this. I have never known a nurse who has done this. Cary acts like there have never been plastic surgeons and their wives in the casts of these shows (Adrienne and Paul of Beverly Hills, Heather and Terry of OC, and Andrea and Chris of Melbourne) and none of them had a freaking nurse watching their kids. If it happened, it's because the doctor and the nurse are family or legitimately friends. And if that had been the case Cary would have just said that, but her ass is shady as all get out.

I think the term nanny is misused.  A nanny to me indicates someone whose primary job is to watch the children-not something they do the occasional night or weekends.  As far as a nurse wanting to pick up some extra change babysitting I don't find it all that unheard of.  Many new hires are offered jobs with their boss after hours from house sitting to pet sitting.  I lived next door to a doctor and he and his wife regularly used one of the OR nurses to stay with their miserable yapping poodle when they went out of town.  Another example is Carole Radzwill, an MBA, use to watch her then boss'daughter.  That boss Leslie Cockburn is now a candidate for Congress in Virginia.  The daughter is actress Olivia Wilde.  I don't think it unheard of based on the fact of what Heather and Terry use to watch their children or Adrienne and Paul used to watch their children.  We don't know who they use or the connection to the babysitter.  I didn't get why it was such a big deal.  If Mark and Cary both claim they didn't have an affair -let it be.  Good gawd there are children who feelings are involved.  Think of the kids instead some cheap shot.  I really don't care if my plastic surgeon had an affair-I do care if he or she isn't board certified. 

I didn't find it all that out of the ordinary-and I didn't get the big secret nonsense.  I use to find Brandi fun but know she has devolved into just a piece a reality TV poop.  Why are these women going back a decade to find dirt on each other?  I don't believe Cary told Brandi that her doctor lost patients on the table.  Cary was pretty straightforward about what she said about the doctor.  Brandy just knows no boundaries-this is a person's professional reputation, why would she make such an allegation public?  Especially someone she supposedly cares about. Brandi does not think and is rapidly turning into Leeanne.  

• Love 4

I think Brandi is pulling off the biggest stunt on all of us. She has been the messy one, the shit stirrer  and betrayed all her good friends. Yet here we are focused on Leann and Cary.

In all of this I think Brandi is the worst one, if it bothered you that Cary babysat for a family then married the dad why wait until now to tell her and air that secret.

If you knew Leanna was high on meds when she was talking all this shi about Mark why run and tell Cary like it was fact and she was really going to hurt her.

Steph was your sister and yet you cut her off and pile on with Leann. 

She is an unhappy woman, this show is really her life line.

• Love 15

I love how D'andra played the scene where Brandi told her about Cary being Mark's former nanny. I also enjoyed her preemptive denial of shenanigans with her husband as well.

Everyone else has already said everything that should be about Kameron and Cary. 

Will someone tell Stephanie she is not funny or witty. It drives me nuts when she laughs at her own "zingers" and sits there with that self satisfied smile when she thinks she made a funny in her interviews.

Edited by red12
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I wasn't quite understanding the nanny situation in the first place. Is Cary a recent nursing school graduate or something? Why was she working as a nanny? Was this before she worked as Mark's nurse or during the same time? There's so much shadiness around it all that I doubt we'll ever get the truth.

She said something about working for many doctors and watching ALL of their kids. I find that weird. If I was a doctor and needed a babysitter, I'd go on fucking care.com and hire one - not ask my NURSE to watch my kids. I'm betting Cary was offering her services. To all the doctors. I think she was LOOKING to become closer to the families of prominent, wealthy men, so she could try and snag one of her own. And she did. 

4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I have switched seats with my mother so she could do it. I'm THAT bad. We didn't have to do it to pass the test where I live. I avoid it at all costs. I will drive around and around to find somewhere else to park. No shame. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I didn't think that final product looked any more pink than many cat food products I've used in the past. 

I know, it's just a prop.

You owe me a new laptop.

#coffeecontamination

Not sure coffee is on the goop diet, so maybe I was doing you a favor.

I can parallel park like a boss if I think about it, but usually I'm lame and know I'm going into it wrong but figure the space is big so I don't care and then have to go back and forth 80 times to straighten it out because it bugs me to be too crooked or too far away from the curb.  My car will park itself, but I tried just figuring it out without using the instructions on a deserted side street and got scared by a zooming FedEx truck and haven't tried again.  I need to watch the instructional video.  The zooming fedex truck was after I'd been cruising down the street in reverse with no hands for way too long so I was already anxious.  I've made hotel desk clerks in Europe park for me because they always want me to fit in ridiculous spots.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

She said something about working for many doctors and watching ALL of their kids. I find that weird. If I was a doctor and needed a babysitter, I'd go on fucking care.com and hire one - not ask my NURSE to watch my kids. I'm betting Cary was offering her services. To all the doctors. I think she was LOOKING to become closer to the families of prominent, wealthy men, so she could try and snag one of her own. And she did. 

I have switched seats with my mother so she could do it. I'm THAT bad. We didn't have to do it to pass the test where I live. I avoid it at all costs. I will drive around and around to find somewhere else to park. No shame. 

I would rather hire someone I knew and who is responsible to watch my children.  Cary is an attractive woman if she shopping for a doctor husband would it not be simpler to go after single men?  It is not all that rare that nurses and doctors meet and get married.  From Cary's blog: " Yes, people, I watched Mark’s children when he was married. I also watched several other surgeons’ kids when they traveled. Why? Because I was hunting for a home to wreck? No, genius — I’m a responsible adult who happens to not only be a registered nurse but is also great with kids. Brandi knows this, and better yet, she knows me and that I would never do something like that. I truly appreciated her apology, and I’m glad to have avoided the trap of saying anything personal about her in retaliation. The only way that these things stop is being honest with each other. I’m happy that Brandi and I have put this behind us."

Brandi apparently regrets her comments and apologizes profusely to the Duber family: " First, as I write this, my eyes are overwhelmingly pouring with tears. I am truly sorry for the pain, heartache, and embarrassment I’ve caused the Deuber family. I love and respect the family as my friends and their practice. I have never done something so low and hurtful in my life. Not only am I disappointed in myself, but I can’t imagine how people must feel that are constantly on the move to bring others down. It’s exhausting, and my soul is beyond empty for that darkness I created. I know time heals all things, and my prayers are for healing the Deuber family and myself so that I never let anyone down that I love and care about. "

• Love 5
12 hours ago, princelina said:

I liked that Mark was standing up for his wife during the conversation.   I also understand why he wouldn't want to have someone calling him a chop shop dr. 

9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

My question is why didn't she valet park?  There is valet parking EVERYWHERE in the DFW area where parking might be a concern.  We valet all the time at that area of town (Shops of Legacy) at restaurants as it is just so stinking crowded all the time.

Also it is 19 miles from Highland Park to Shops of Legacy up the toll road.  It is a fairly busy road but at lunch time, it should not have been bad traffic.  At 4-6pm - another story all together -- it has taken me almost 2 hours to travel that same distance.

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It was interesting to learn about Travis's struggles in school. I'm pretty sure that either he or Stephanie had mentioned him being dyslexic before. But to hear that he had to repeat such early grades and couldn't read until he was likely 9 or so? That's sad. I'm glad there's more awareness and help for kids these days. And even though Travis acts like a dick half the time, he has done well for himself in life and I'm sure that will be an inspiration to his son. 

Kameron is almost as bad as I am at parallel parking! Still so snobby. Apparently meeting Brandi is like driving to another country. Give me a break. 

Normally I side with Brandi/LeeAnne when it comes to Cary, but I thought they were both a bit full of it this episode. First Brandi was all self righteous, "I kept her secret for over a year!!!" Oooooh, BFD. Here's a hint - if your friend tells you a "secret", you keep it for LIFE. 

And then LeeAnne was really deflecting when talking to Mark. She was trying to act like EVERYTHING she said was in retaliation to shit Cary said. But she made the Round Up comments before the small dick comment was made, so.....Does Rich REALLY even like Mark? Or did production tell her to get those two to her party? 

I will say this - I thought Cary looked very pretty at the party. Pink is a good color on her, and her loose curls really softened her up. She's had way too much shit done to her face to wear a severe bun like she was sporting last week. 

It is horrifying to me that Stephanie and/or Travis didn't notice their son's issues given we now know Travis has them....  Um - wouldn't you have both kids checked out early on since we know it can be hereditary?

All around a boring episode (for me).  I agree that there has been a lot of sh... stirred all around with these ladies (exception D'Andra doesn't seem to be stirring)....

I'm going to admit I don't have the patience to parallel park.  If I saw that space I would've drove down the block for more room and walked to the restaurant.

I am however better than certain fellow employees that look like they abandoned their vehicles instead of parking.

10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He is at a private school for kids with learning/cognitive issues. 

Does anyone know what kind of dog Stephanie has because it's adorable.

Kameron is a parking genius.  You're just falling for her dumb blonde act.  She's not dumb.  She's not a blonde. ( I wonder if anyone gets that movie reference).

• Love 3
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

LeAnn was on WWHL tonight, she has had some work done to her face and by someone that knows what they are doing, she looks great!

I agree.  This woman will still be beautiful at 90 due to that bone structure.  I think she looked great on WWHL, in part, because her hair wasn't that blacker than black color.  It's very difficult to carry that look off.  I can't stand ombre because it typically involves bleached blonde, but it looked like her top was a dark brown, and the rest was a red saturated dark brown.  Her makeup was fabulous, too.  She really needs to take some pointers from her makeup artist.  She always looks great in her THs.  It was also interesting that she mentioned entering therapy with behavioral modification.  I thought it was hilarious when Andy read off Cary's tweet, and LeeAnne simply saluted.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

What is weird to me is

1. whatever she's done to her face - things stick out weirdly 
  2. The way she moves her mouth and other facial features
  3. The way she lumbers around
  4. The expressions she makes

And she's just so awkward and weird like an alien still getting used to its human host body..

The amazon listing doesn't give an ingredients list, but has lots of reviews about dogs spewing pink out of either end.  https://www.amazon.com/SPARKLEDOG-FOOD-Grain-Free-vegetables/dp/B072M3B2W3/  But the upset tummies might be from owners not switching food gradually because looking on Sparkle site, the ingredients actually look pretty good except for the beet pulp.  https://www.sparkledogfood.com/pages/nutrition  A lot of dog foods use beet pulp, but I won't buy any that do because some say it can trigger allergies and my dogs' allergies don't need any encouragement.  But there's no scientific proof that I know of backing the claim that it is bad.  I'd just rather not chance it.  My dogs eat an organic human grade raw diet because they think they are Gwenth Paltrow, so I don't buy a lot of kibble anyway and when I do my choice is limited by needing one that doesn't include chicken or beef.

I can't believe next week is already the finale.  

I might have the explanation for this one.  Lauren Cohan is a British woman, affecting a southern accent on The Walking Dead.  I've always found it interesting how she talks with exaggerated mouth movements.  Well, I recently saw her in a movie where she played a woman with a generic mid-western accent, and she did not move her mouth in the same way.  I think Kameron's mouth is tortured because she works so hard on that ridiculous, vapid accent.  And her face is tortured because it's pulled so tight, along with whatever she's done with her top lip.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, bosawks said:

After hiking with my dog yesterday and trying to find her poop in the leaf layer (leave no trace!) the concept of pink poop is suddenly genius........

Considering how much time I waste in the fall, TRYING to find brown poop amongst brown leaves.....and Doso is 99 pounds.  They ain't the size of tootsie rolls.

Maybe Kameron IS a genius afterall.....

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 4

Ok I'll be the weirdo.  I hate to drive but love parallel parking.   It's included on the road test for Jersey (or at least it was 32 years ago) - gasp!  32 years ago?  Anyway, I used to be so bad that during one exam, in the middle of the test, I just got out and left the car, the keys, instructor, all of it.   He was a real sweetheart that guy, he called me back out (I'd gone awol in the waiting room) - told me I'm not grading you, count to 10, pull up to the car in front of the space, line your wheels up with their wheels, throw her in reverse and back in like you're drawing the bottom leg of a K (I was a beast at k turns), now while you're backing up, straighten out the car like you're trying to draw the K's spine, then ease back until your wheels are parallel to the curb.   Now pull forward a little.    I'm getting out, do it again only this time in 3 steps.   Pull up,  reverse then straighten the K, pull forward.  My driving is pretty terrible, but getting into a tight spot in 3 moves?  #shesthechamp.   Damsel-hustled a couple of ringer bets from dudes in my time.    Ya'll can do it.  Work the K.  ;)  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ok I'll be the weirdo.  I hate to drive but love parallel parking.   It's included on the road test for Jersey (or at least it was 32 years ago) - gasp!  32 years ago?  Anyway, I used to be so bad that during one exam, in the middle of the test, I just got out and left the car, the keys, instructor, all of it.   He was a real sweetheart that guy, he called me back out (I'd gone awol in the waiting room) - told me I'm not grading you, count to 10, pull up to the car in front of the space, line your wheels up with their wheels, throw her in reverse and back in like you're drawing the bottom leg of a K (I was a beast at k turns), now while you're backing up, straighten out the car like you're trying to draw the K's spine, then ease back until your wheels are parallel to the curb.   Now pull forward a little.    I'm getting out, do it again only this time in 3 steps.   Pull up,  reverse then straighten the K, pull forward.  My driving is pretty terrible, but getting into a tight spot in 3 moves?  #shesthechamp.   Damsel-hustled a couple of ringer bets from dudes in my time.    Ya'll can do it.  Work the K.  ;)  

Thank you for this! I'm actually going to try it the next time I have to parallel park! 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ok I'll be the weirdo.  I hate to drive but love parallel parking.  

I like to parallel park too.  Where I went to college, there was limited parking and I became excellent at shimmying my car into tight spots!

• Love 1