Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: The Apology

• Start Topic

Margaret throws a launch party for her purse line, but Siggy and Dolores refuse to attend; Teresa begins to work on a new book; Joe makes a business decision without consulting Melissa; Frank and Dolores spar over the best way to handle Frankie.

• Love 2

These women are entirely inappropriate.

The scene in the diner caused so much side-eye I am sure someone got hurt.

Siggy/Soggy/Saggy needs to cool her Jets because, after that final exchange, no one will ever attend one of her seminars again.  

• Love 12

Soggy is a piece of work. If some woman called me stupid and trash and threw a temper tantrum like she did over that stupidly expensive cake being thrown after how she acted at the restaurant I'd tell her to go f herself.

She wanted to show how much "classier" and more intelligent she is and all she looks like is a delusional b.

Delores, OMG, I'd be pissed f I we're Theresa.

• Love 18

OMG - Siggy can't stop the tears flowing.  She can be as nasty as can be but no one else has any feelings? Dolores is all kinds of weird - it really is a puzzle why she is so loyal to Siggy when she's known Teresa so much longer.  I got a kick out of Siggy not knowing the meaning of the word perfunctory.  Who's the smart girl?

Edited by whydoievencare
Had so much more to say and had to correct spelling
  • Love 16

Siggy is becoming the Gunvalson of this franchise. Dolores is becoming the Dodd.

How funny was that Margaret's ex husband was at her party/house and looked like he had no idea who she was until she told him.

Edited by mbaywife123
Correcting Auto-correct
  • Love 22

I realized with this episode that I like the show so much better without Joe Gorga - we had 2 fun episodes then they're back in NJ and bam! here is Joe Gorga back in the spotlight.  Don't get me wrong, his grief over his mother does feel genuine but this whole fake restaurant storyline... He so wants to be the sixth housewife.

i really am loving Margaret.  After Siggy says that horrible line abou wanting to destroy her, she still manages to keep calm and somehow diffuse the ticking timebomb that is Soggy (ugh crying in a NJ diner?? That is a sacred place! It's where the disco fries live!)

• Love 17

So, Joe Gorga buys a restaurant to give  his father something to do without mentioning it to Melissa and then has the balls to complain about having to go to a party because he’s tired from  having just bought a restaurant?  Why do tiny little men always have the biggest balls?

And, Siggy is having pebbles put up her ass?  That explains a lot.  Ass sandblasting surely takes a toll.

Almost forgot - Teresa knows the word minion?  Who would have thought?

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 12

Siggy & Dolorese's "slumber (pity) party" totally reminded me of Phaedra and Porsha's totally staged "slumber (pity) party", matching pj's and all!

Production must save a shit ton of money recycling the same storylines throughout all of Howives franchises, I mean come one give us something more we are getting tired of the McDonalds(TM) playbook to success.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I realized with this episode that I like the show so much better without Joe Gorga - we had 2 fun episodes then they're back in NJ and bam! here is Joe Gorga back in the spotlight.  Don't get me wrong, his grief over his mother does feel genuine but this whole fake restaurant storyline... He so wants to be the sixth housewife.

i really am loving Margaret.  After Siggy says that horrible line abou wanting to destroy her, she still manages to keep calm and somehow diffuse the ticking timebomb that is Soggy (ugh crying in a NJ diner?? That is a sacred place! It's where the disco fries live!)

What the fuck are disco fries and how do i get my grubby paws on some?

• Love 10

Margaret handling the mess that is Siggy Soggy at the diner was a thing of beauty! 

Margaret 1 Soggy 0

ps. I'm impressed that the drama and argument Did. Not. Stop. Them. Eating!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
More words
  • Love 20

Siggy and Dolores are so lame. I’m so over Siggy. She is so full of herself it’s crazy. And yes Siggy Dolores is a yes woman. She’s pathetic really. Siggy only forgave Teresa and Melissa so quickly cause she doesn’t wanna Fuck up getting screen time lol.

I think Siggy is top 5 of my least liked Housewives. Of course Vicki is first then Phaedra then prob stupid Siggy.

I'm not minding Margaret so far.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

ah now you're speaking my language! 

those bygone days after a night of dancing & drinking I would order this with a pizza burger 

Saggy Flicker is an exhausting shrew & DoloYES is an asshole 

I'm not minding Margaret at all, she's funny and handled the Saggy mess at the Diner

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Sarcastica said:

Basically, it's cheese fries covered in gravy. *drools* 

Might have to go to the diner for lunch tomorrow.

Yup to the cheese fries

Margaret's omelette looked great

I wanted more views of the food

Then, sadly, I realized that I was not watching Diners, Drive Ins & Dives.

Liking Margaret

Edited by artisto
spelling ....sheesh

Frank Sr. is a douche. If he's such an expert on folding clothes, he can do it. Totally loved when his son called him out on being a "multiple woman type of guy". 

Joe buying a restaurant without telling Melissa should come as no surprise to anyone. I run so hot and cold with that guy. Sometimes I think he's a nice dude, who does a lot with his family. But there's so much immature machismo running through his blood. I know he said he was doing it for Gorga Sr., and there may be some truth to that, but I also feel like it may be a little payback for Envy? 

Siggy is such a nut case. She is happy to make up with Teresa, who not only was tossing her cake around, but walked out of her dinner party (neither of which *I* care about), but one witty nickname and Margaret gets blocked on social media??? Siggy's skin is thinner than an grape. 

I loved how she's all, "No, I will not be attending your party"....but I will sit around and talk about you all night. They even wore their hair in pigtails!!!! Pathetic. Although...I do have to give Dolores props for the correct use of "perfunctory". 

So Margaret's husband is another Joe? No. Not allowed. 

Danielle's guy, Marty, actually seemed kind of cute. And he towered over the other men. How does she get a guy like that? Must be something wrong with him. 

The final meeting between Siggy and Margaret was just  more crazy. "I'm not trying to empower you, I'm trying to destroy you". Who would even sit and dine with someone after that??? I just really don't get Siggy's issue here. "I brought you in". This isn't the fucking mafia. And let's be clear, your connections were tangential at best. BRAVO brought her in, and just needed SOME sort of relationship for it to make sense. Quit acting like your best friend stole your boyfriend. 

And then she tried mimicking Kelly Bensimon's "I'm up here and you're down there" shtick. No!!! Just no. You suck, Soggy Psycho Flicker. 

I notice Dolores REALLY does not seem to want them to make up. Her attachment to Siggy is weird. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 21

Why is Dolores hanging on to that ex? Why is he now a part of this show? Why is Soggy's husband on the show? Leave the husbands out, BRAVO. They are not interesting, smart or handsome eye candy. Yuk. 

Margaret's house looks like a dungeon. Was her party in the basement? Not sure about her yet. Her hair is absolutely hideous. What 50 something yr old woman walks out of the house with those bleached out pigtails? She obviously thinks she's very funny, she said that how many times. Both she and Sog have very high opinions of themselves, which is why they will most likely never get along. 

Teresa is still coming off as the sanest one of all! I thought Joe and Melissa were broke which is why they had to give up the construction on their new McMansion and move back in to the brokedown cheaply built McMansion. How can they afford to buy these businesses? I want to know more about their finances. Something's not adding up with shady bro Joe and his entrepreneurial ventures. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5

What 50 something yr old woman walks out of the house with those bleached out pigtails? 

I would, and do (though I'm still a few years from 50, my bleach blond is now silvery-lavender, and I do not have those pigtail-defying short layers that she has). Why not? 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, artisto said:

Margaret's omelette looked great

I know right?? I never would have thought of putting avocado in an omelette - don't they run to mush when cooked?

14 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

t's real; I am down the road about a mile west of it as I type. I should go there for lunch one day.

Oh I figured they actually did buy the place - I just don't buy (heh) that actual reveal and following argument - it felt staged.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Why is Dolores hanging on to that ex? Why is he now a part of this show? Why is Soggy's husband on the show? Leave the husbands out, BRAVO. They are not interesting, smart or handsome eye candy. Yuk. 

I think Dolores is SO boring (have we even seen her gym this year), that she may have ASKED Frank to move back in for entertainment purposes. But yea, seeing him lecture her on how to fold shirts isn't really my jam. 

58 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I would, and do (though I'm still a few years from 50, my bleach blond is now silvery-lavender, and I do not have those pigtail-defying short layers that she has). Why not? 

You do you, girl! 

49 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

And why am I picturing myself wearing that fake nose with glasses attached to go there? They don't know me, and even if they did, why even would I need a disguise?

Do it anyway!!! Just for the story. 

• Love 6

Whatever keeps this hair outta the way, man! And, yes--I have always felt that I should be involved in some kind of a "caper"--you know, just to spice up everyday life! Does wearing such a truly effective high-tech disguise at a local pizza joint count as a caper? You gotta start somewhere, I guess. 

I actually (for now, anyway) believe Margaret when she says that she doesn't hold a grudge over dumb shit; the way she switched back to casual sarcasm/friend snark seemed so natural. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong at some point.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 9

I can get being upset about the stupid cake throwing but Siggy is taking way beyond what it was. Let it go!

Siggy and Delores chose not to go with the girls to yoga and missed the memorial.  Whose fault is that? Theirs.

Delores is definitely a saboteur but Siggy is eating it up.

• Love 5

Excuse my ignorance if I’m wrong, as I was folding laundry while watching and haven’t had time to go rewatch....

But did Joe say his father lost his partner of 37 years? Isn’t Teresa in her mid-40s? I didn’t really think back to this until this morning, so maybe I’m crazy.

• Love 8

Joe and Melissa just put their Montville house on the market for around 3.6 million. As far as I know, that house they built in Franklin Lakes ( remember, they called it their dream home, but never moved in) never sold and is still empty. They sure play musical real estate, but I guess that is what entrepreneurs aka grifters do?! 

Soggy Flicker has come unglued. Maybe she needs more hormone pellets in her arse?

The Gorga's restaurant has fairly bad Yelp reviews. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pantsy said:

Excuse my ignorance if I’m wrong, as I was folding laundry while watching and haven’t had time to go rewatch....

But did Joe say his father lost his partner of 37 years? Isn’t Teresa in her mid-40s? I didn’t really think back to this until this morning, so maybe I’m crazy.

You're not crazy (at least not for this)--I heard the same.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

The Gorga's restaurant has fairly bad Yelp reviews. 

Damn I thought at least the food would be decent.  But my standards have lowered since leaving NJ for suburban PA and can't find decent pizza or eggplant parm anywhere *wipes tears with cloth diner napkin*

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

So, Joe Gorga buys a restaurant to give  his father something to do without mentioning it to Melissa and then has the balls to complain about having to go to a party because he’s tired from  having just bought a restaurant?  Why do tiny little men always have the biggest balls?

And, Siggy is having pebbles put up her ass?  That explains a lot.  Ass sandblasting surely takes a toll.

Almost forgot - Teresa knows the word minion?  Who would have thought?

She also used "reprimanded" properly.

Melissa on the other hand said Margaret your house is boo too fall

• Love 5

Margaret's husband is cute, but really, another Joe? It's like half the males in Jersey have that name or some version of it.

Dolores is all kinds of weird - it really is a puzzle why she is so loyal to Siggy when she's known Teresa so much longer.

That's probably precisely why Delores isn't all up Teresa's ass. Save the Gorgas, Delores would know Teresa's true character better than any of them.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's actually a small capsule put under the skin of the butt cheek, it is filled with certain types of hormones and vitamins, it lasts for quite awhile.  You get a blood test to see what you are deficient in, I am sort of interested in doing it.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It's actually a small capsule put under the skin of the butt cheek, it is filled with certain types of hormones and vitamins, it lasts for quite awhile.  You get a blood test to see what you are deficient in, I am sort of interested in doing it.

Hey that's weird...the quote you replied to was Bronzedog's not mine.

I have my own nickname for Siggy and it's not Soggy or Saggy. I find myself calling her Shiddy Fucker

• Love 7
2 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Siggy looked like a petulant child and a drama queen....and the worst part is she looked laughable and completely weak.  Margaret looked like a strong woman who didn't need to sling insults in order to get her point across.

I loved every second of watching her take Siggy down and I hope it continues.

Margaret was doing great until Siggy pulled the cry baby card. As soon as she started with the waterworks, Margaret backed down and started apologizing. I wish she wouldn't have done that because it gave Siggy a bit of an upper hand because she got the damn apology she wanted.  This is what Sig does for manipulation, sympathy and attention. Cry, cry, cry. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

It's real; I am down the road about a mile west of it as I type. I should go there for lunch one day.

Um, how are you not?!!!! 

8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hey that's weird...the quote you replied to was Bronzedog's not mine.

I have my own nickname for Siggy and it's not Soggy or Saggy. I find myself calling her Shiddy Fucker

That happened to me a while ago too, odd.

Siggy is not doing her brand any favors.  I feel like if you said the word "cake" to her she do that "slowly I turned..." routine.  I have never understood why these women with viable careers make themselves look insane.  So much for self promotion.

• Love 9
(edited)

This picture says it all.

Shiddy Fucker is showing us what was important to her and this Boca trip she planned. It wasn't about Teresa losing her mom or Melissa's birthday. She is not taking a photo of her friends - she's taking a picture of the cake. You can bet she sent it out on Social Media to brag about how fabulous and wonderful of a hostess she is.

nup_177604-_1175.jpg?w=685

I'm pretty sure Margaret mentioned she was going to Florida to fly down to Palm Beach not Boca. I'm also thinking the Shiddy Fucker knew about the yoga beach event since she allegedly planned this trip. I don't see Teresa, Melissa, Danielle or Margaret calling the hotel concierge to see if they could get a driver to take them and the camera crew to the beach that morning and then coordinating with the other ladies to get ready and put their yoga outfits and mats together, hair, make up ready and fitted with their mic packs.

Nowadays even in a public place, production has to get the okay by the appropriate parties before shooting.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5