Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Armenian Rhapsody

• Start Topic

On 10/10/2017 at 9:15 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

She is such a heifer. I was oddly fascinated with the nude backing of the green dress when it bunched up on the side. WHO WEARS THAT? And on CAMERA.!!!! Honestly ! She skinned actual size Kermit the frog and wore his hide as a dress with a L’Eggs pantyhose cutout !

I'm thinking Tanya Harding should she ever desire to make a comeback?

To be fair, there was one season Vicki dressed well - it was the season she rented Merv Griffin's house.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Inspectabecky said:

Wow so Eddie was in foreclosure the year he linked with Tamra and saved the house weeks after they got engaged.. Coincidence or conspiracy? Lol 

Also, he was a spin instructor at some gym, club sport. I think that's what Lizzie was referring to when she said people knew him as the alllegedly gay trainer.  Maybe he had to lay low from the firm (now closed) after the lawsuit. I wish Tamra didn't say the "400k and I had to convince him to open Cut" bc they're both hilarious and give Vicki the satisfaction of Tamra's insecurity. 

Meh, I don't know that I put much stock in to foreclosures from that time period, especially since they are still in the house.  I had several friends served with default notices and foreclosure proceedings started against them when they actually had been paying the mortgage, it just hadn't been properly recorded by Bank of America after they bought out Country Wide - BofA actually let the CW people keep with account numbers and then erroneously applied their payments to BofA mortgages with the same account number - huge disaster.

Also, it wouldn't shock me if he did take home $400,00 from a family business.  I would be more shocked if he wasn't still currently getting something from the firm.  I don't even actually work at my family's small business and still get a mid-six figure "bonus" every year to cut down on the corporate taxes paid out. 

I don;t think Peggy and Dick-o are faking having money- I am sure they actually get a great deal on their cars because they probably do a partnership with the dealers and their wheels.  I'm more interested to know about her maybe divorce and why she seemed to speak English just fine on WWHL.

Shannon and David remain painful even to think about let alone watch.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

That's a small law firm that seems to be doing the work of a medium sized firm by giving paralegals and legal assistants more responsibility than they are qualified for. 3 attorneys, 5 paralegals, and 9 legal assistants? Something isn't right there. I've never seen a firm with so few attorneys, but so much support staff. That's the number of support staff that I would expect for 10 attorneys.

This is what I was going to say. That's a huge staff for three lawyers.

• Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Vicki has been married for like 30 years, she said so in a talking head a couple episodes back.  She just failed to mention it was to multiple people and that the relationships overlapped.

tumblr_mpnbs6f9qK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 12
(edited)
21 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

And since when, when you give a gift to your wife, doesn't the WIFE open the gift?!?

And since when are such expensive gifts not GIFT WRAPPED for free by the retail store where said purchases were made?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Because you lurve US and our fabulous snark?  ;-)

(perhaps I'm projecting ...)

Oh my YES. I couldn't live without my daily dose of TWOP. I was on the "other board" (Shhhh) but I was terrified to post there! I did like, twice, and got my hand slapped both times. So I only lurked. I love being able to interact with ALL of you! (Especially those I see on a lot of the same tv shows I watch)

Thanks for the fun peeps!!!!

• Love 14

Just watched and overall, what a boring episode!!!  The Vicki-Tamra meet up was highly anti-climatic.

Why does Tamra keep latching on to this you spread rumors about my husband thing as why she is mad at Vicki?  Eddie doesn't seem to get a flying fck about what Vicki says.  There are plenty of reasons not to like Vicki.  I don't know why Tamra keeps using this example.

Omg Shannon, come on, calm down about your conversation with Diko.  It was not that bad.  If anything, I felt like Diko was trying to say maybe he made too big a deal of it previously to Peggy and just wanted to smooth things over.  I like Shannon but she is really making a mountain out of a molehill to her own detriment. 

Hold me, but I do feel bad for Kelly and how her marriage ended up.  It's clear she wants out (and is now getting out) but you can tell she is struggling with how it will affect her daughter. 

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Lydiot and Fire Marshall Bill forgot to bring a gift. Bill said our presence is their gift. Bless their hearts!

I tried to pay attention to this. The only ones I SAW bringing a gift were Kelly and Megan. Other than Lydia, I can't say for sure that the others didn't; we may just not have SEEN it. But I thought that was interesting. 

37 minutes ago, iloveit said:

Just watched and overall, what a boring episode!!!  The Vicki-Tamra meet up was highly anti-climatic.

Why does Tamra keep latching on to this you spread rumors about my husband thing as why she is mad at Vicki?  Eddie doesn't seem to get a flying fck about what Vicki says.  There are plenty of reasons not to like Vicki.  I don't know why Tamra keeps using this example.

Omg Shannon, come on, calm down about your conversation with Diko.  It was not that bad.  If anything, I felt like Diko was trying to say maybe he made too big a deal of it previously to Peggy and just wanted to smooth things over.  I like Shannon but she is really making a mountain out of a molehill to her own detriment. 

Hold me, but I do feel bad for Kelly and how her marriage ended up.  It's clear she wants out (and is now getting out) but you can tell she is struggling with how it will affect her daughter. 

I don't think it would have been an ongoing problem had Vicki not done what she did at her bd party. Tamra was willing to try and fix their friendship until she found out that Vicki invited Ricki to put Eddie's sexuality into question as part of her party conversation. As for Eddie not giving a "flying F", he doesn't want Tamra to have anything to do with Vicki, he has been very clear about that.

Ditko should not have talked to Shannon about a conversation she wasn't a part of and knew nothing about. How was she to know that he/Peggy were upset over that conversation, it's not like either of them called her and complained about David, heck, even David didn't know they were upset and he was part of the initial conversation. Then she had Peggy tell her that she was "still hurt, very hurt" by what David said. 

3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I tried to pay attention to this. The only ones I SAW bringing a gift were Kelly and Megan. Other than Lydia, I can't say for sure that the others didn't; we may just not have SEEN it. But I thought that was interesting. 

Shannon also brought a gift for them. Vicki, Tamra and Lydia brought nothing.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I thought I saw Shannon with a gray/black giftbag

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Shannon had a large gift bag with her too.

46 minutes ago, iloveit said:

Because everyone was largely willing to ignore and move past the cancer lie until Kelly revealed all of the gossip that Vicki had been spreading. Even if there are many reasons to dislike Vicki, this gossip is good evidence of Vicki's fundamentally untrustworthy nature.

• Love 13
35 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Shannon also brought a gift for them. Vicki, Tamra and Lydia brought nothing.

30 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Hah - we all said the same things within minutes of each other

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Patiently waiting for the headlines saying Diko's been indicted for tax evasion, money laundering, or some sort of Armenian-style fraud.  I have a feeling they're coming.

I'm still trying to figure out what he "sells". Is it "tires'" and "rims"?

Wouldn't those Luxury cars ie (Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini) already have them upon purchase?

Let's not forget the possibility of their immigration to the US to be not so legal

• Love 7

Diko and Pegs have no story line really so he has to blow up his conversation with David to generate some, any interest in them. They may just be the most boring people on any of the HW shows except for Lydia and No-Balls, of course. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm still trying to figure out what he "sells". Is it "tires'" and "rims"?

He sells wheels. http://giovannawheels.com

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wouldn't those Luxury cars ie (Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini) already have them upon purchase?

Most car manufacturers have a limited selection of upgrades that are available for their vehicles. This is where the aftermarket customizers, like Diko, come in. Aftermarket customization can give you different paints, wheels, tires, upholstery, engines, and sound systems. If you wanted an interior with albino crocodile leather, python trim, and ebony dash with mother of pearl inlays, you couldn't expect Lamborghini to have that available. The only place would be somebody who does aftermarket work like Diko. Diko has dozens of different wheels.

http://giovannawheels.com/product-category/all/

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Patiently waiting for the headlines saying Diko's been indicted for tax evasion, money laundering, or some sort of Armenian-style fraud.  I have a feeling they're coming.

I don't think Ditko is the sole owner of his business. From Peggy's blog this week........"It is a family affair, including Diko’s parents and sister Nancy who are still part of the business." I could be wrong and they are just his employees but I really think they are joint owners and that Peggy/Ditko aren't as wealthy as they claim. 

• Love 10
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:02 PM, RHJunkie said:

Vicki is really and truly is a shitty person. What she did during her meeting with Tamra versus how she explained to her BF, it just goes to show how fucked up in her head Vicki really is. Extending an olive branch to someone by inviting them to lunch so that you could proposition an apology out of them is not truly an attempt at mending fences. Worse is that Vicki has not once truly taken accountability that the women's words about Vicki are not defamatory, they are based on actual events that Vicki in some way or another has admitted her guilt to. Yet in all of her conversation, Vicki is so about herself that she continued to double down on the nature of the Eddie rumours. I understand that you can't vouch for the thoughts and actions of someone else but you can offer your opinion of them. Vicki could have said 'of course I don't think Eddie's gay...I love Eddie and I think you two are great for each other'. Instead, she alluded to Eddie possibly using Tamra as his beard or for her money...how does a person with even a lick of sense think that's a good answer to give? And why the hell is she talking to a little kid about her problems? 

Peggy likes to act like she's so rational and not about the pettiness. Wouldn't a true rational person approach David to clarify the conversation that took place rather than rant about how David was questioning whether you had cancer or not (which he didn't do)? 

I will say that the one thing I enjoy about Shannon is that she's so out of date when it comes to popular culture and technology. It's the most amusing thing about her, haha. I don't blame Shannon for finding Diko's conversation to be inappropriate. Obviously the previews is only a short clip of the scenes but I have a strong hunch that I'll be siding with Shannon over Peggy in their dinner altercation. It looks like Peggy is going to try to go for the jugular over something that PEGGY is the one that's taking way out of context. 

Vicki is a disgusting person. The green dress she was wearing was a LOL! She looks horrible is most everything she wears. She also has terrible skin and has gained a LOT of weight. Peggy and big nose, small dick Pricko need to go. Flaunting their wealth is a MAJOR yawn. Peggy is a MORON, NOT attractive, and a braggart.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, Cherrio said:

She made poor Koko coo-coo

Who names their kid Koko? Sounds like the PERFECT name for a monkey.

• Love 1

If I had been Vicki at Peggy's anniversary party, I would have gone out of my way to to be near Tamra and Shannon at every moment. Plop right down at their table and engage them in polite conversation. Follow them outside to hookah and see how they're doing. Every time they tried to give me the cold shoulder, I would have been right there forcing them to deal with me until they left. Icing someone out can work two ways - I would have loved it if Vicki had the presence of mind to drive those two away from filming opportunities by refusing to follow their lead on not speaking. But then I can be very, very stubborn...

• Love 4

Lydia and her husband are low class butt holes.  Who goes to an anniversary party and not bring some kind of gift?   And for her husband to say that their presence is their present is beyond arrogant.  And finally, Lydia bragging how rich she is totally shows a lack of real class. 

• Love 18
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I noticed that Meghan's gift seemed like it was her candle company stuff! 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I had been Vicki at Peggy's anniversary party, I would have gone out of my way to to be near Tamra and Shannon at every moment. Plop right down at their table and engage them in polite conversation

Vicki can't even engage in polite conversation with people she gets along with its always a self centered monologue. Hell she can't even have neutral conversation with a 9 year old boy. The woman lacks all social skills and can't say hello to them without demanding an apology for how they have wronged her. 

• Love 16
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Most car manufacturers have a limited selection of upgrades that are available for their vehicles. This is where the aftermarket customizers, like Diko, come in. Aftermarket customization can give you different paints, wheels, tires, upholstery, engines, and sound systems. If you wanted an interior with albino crocodile leather, python trim, and ebony dash with mother of pearl inlays, you couldn't expect Lamborghini to have that available. The only place would be somebody who does aftermarket work like Diko. Diko has dozens of different wheels.

Yep!  He actually has Giovanna, Giannelle, and Koko (they are all named after his children). 

When you are talking these ultra-luxury cars, nobody goes for stock.  They are usually fully customized.  Heck, people are putting Giannelle rims on Cadillac Escalades. So, it isn't just an ultra-luxury thing now. But yeah, I can't think of the last time I saw an ultra-luxury car that was completely stock.  At the very least, the owner puts on custom wheels.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Because everyone was largely willing to ignore and move past the cancer lie until Kelly revealed all of the gossip that Vicki had been spreading. Even if there are many reasons to dislike Vicki, this gossip is good evidence of Vicki's fundamentally untrustworthy nature.

Yeah, but, I do get the feeling that Vicki might REALLY want to say, but, "Tamra, that's my storyline this season." You know, it's a theme.  Recall how that same claim goes with the Housewives Franchise.  Some HW husband gets labeled as the one who is living a secret gay life.  Recall, Kim Field's husband got it on RHW of Atlanta.  As did one of the men on Potomac.  Plus, the same is being claimed on RHW of Dallas too!  I think it's by design and you just have to roll with it. 

I also  think that's why there was so much contention about the "did Peggy have cancer" issue.  It's banter material that the producers think is amusing.  Blaaaaa.......only, not so much. in my eyes.  They need some new writers. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

I still like Peggy and Diko. I think Peggy grew up legit speaking Armenian and I have a hunch she and her husband speak their native tongue together most if not all of time. I think they are only speaking English with one another because they are on the show. That's why Peggy never knows what he is talking about, and his English is better because, well, he works with people. Peggy I'm guessing mostly interacts with other Armenians which is why her English is rusty. I don't think it's an act, and I do think she realized how bad it is on the show and worked on for Andy Cohen's show that I can't remember now for some reason.

In any case, I really like Diko and Peggy. They are quirky, but harmless. Diko asking Vicki to watch the son was hysterical. I also thought Vicki was super funny when she was talking to him. Maybe I missed something. She was super put on the spot suddenly having to watch this 10 year old, I'm sure she was floored on what to do.

I'm with everyone that Lydia can go. I absolutely HATE that weird gurgling noise she makes-- she and her mom both made it together while wearing crowns to the son. What is that noise and please stop. And this is uber catty, but she brags about how they now have Paris Hilton money and they only spend 2k? I would think Paris Hilton money would be like 50k or more (for a bender shopping spree). I mean, obviously they are loaded, but the bragging about it is very childish. It's like Lydia and her mom are mentally stunted. At least the mom has a reason.

Shannon remains hysterical. So does Vicki. And yes, I like Kelly this season. I absolutely hated her, like wanted her in prison last season. Also, I thought at one time that she must have been raised with a super horrible mean father for her to act the way she does, but after seeing her actually pretty adorable dad on the episode, it seems like the mom is the real mean one. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Also, is it unusual for a grandma to wear racoon eye eyeliner? It's so heavy, just strange for someone who admits to being old and grandmotherish to line their eyes like that. I do like the poofy hair. She looks just like a muppet to me.

themuppetsbeeker1.jpg

RositaHoldingUpaFinger.jpg

• Love 3
5 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I still like Peggy and Diko. I think Peggy grew up legit speaking Armenian and I have a hunch she and her husband speak their native tongue together most if not all of time. I think they are only speaking English with one another because they are on the show. That's why Peggy never knows what he is talking about, and his English is better because, well, he works with people. Peggy I'm guessing mostly interacts with other Armenians which is why her English is rusty. I don't think it's an act, and I do think she realized how bad it is on the show and worked on for Andy Cohen's show that I can't remember now for some reason.

In any case, I really like Diko and Peggy. They are quirky, but harmless. Diko asking Vicki to watch the son was hysterical. I also thought Vicki was super funny when she was talking to him. Maybe I missed something. She was super put on the spot suddenly having to watch this 10 year old, I'm sure she was floored on what to do.

I'm with everyone that Lydia can go. I absolutely HATE that weird gurgling noise she makes-- she and her mom both made it together while wearing crowns to the son. What is that noise and please stop. And this is uber catty, but she brags about how they now have Paris Hilton money and they only spend 2k? I would think Paris Hilton money would be like 50k or more (for a bender shopping spree). I mean, obviously they are loaded, but the bragging about it is very childish. It's like Lydia and her mom are mentally stunted. At least the mom has a reason.

Shannon remains hysterical. So does Vicki. And yes, I like Kelly this season. I absolutely hated her, like wanted her in prison last season. Also, I thought at one time that she must have been raised with a super horrible mean father for her to act the way she does, but after seeing her actually pretty adorable dad on the episode, it seems like the mom is the real mean one. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Also, is it unusual for a grandma to wear racoon eye eyeliner? It's so heavy, just strange for someone who admits to being old and grandmotherish to line their eyes like that. I do like the poofy hair. She looks just like a muppet to me.

themuppetsbeeker1.jpg

RositaHoldingUpaFinger.jpg

That might be true of Peggy and mileage may vary but I would think being a major in english and having been here since age one would give her a better command. I wonder why it never entered her mind that not everyone she meets will be Armenian and so it might be a good idea to educate onesself on expressions and such. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Re: Lydia’s mom, she wanted to be an actress before she got married and pregnant, right? She strikes me as someone who fancies themselves a great actress, and since they never had a chance to be famous, they act for their entire lives in real life, when nobody else is. She always seems like she is acting to me with her “yayyyy” and her glitter and her nonsense. She is like a supporting sitcom character from a late ‘70s MTM show. Maybe she is just relishing this opportunity to finally be on camera, but I think she is always like that. Lydia is the same way - seems like she is putting on a ridiculous fake act at all times - but in Lydia’s case, the bitch beneath lies very close to the surface. The mom actually seems nice. 

• Love 17
On 10/9/2017 at 9:10 PM, chick binewski said:

"She's trying to win something". Win what? A dinky election by ethnicizing her last name? Oh, wait - that's you Steve!

Right?  

Am I the only one that thinks Vicki probably calls him Brooks every time they fuck?  I don't believe for one minute she's into Steve.  

• Love 11

Tamra’s exit line: “Shannon, WHAT NOW?!”

Even though Diko’s dickery wasn’t her fault, even though Shannon thinks Tamra is a real friend. Tamra has found a way to make Shannon more useful, so...

• Love 3
On October 10, 2017 at 10:28 AM, bichonblitz said:

Did Eddie really leave a $400,000 a yr salary working for his daddy to open that gym? Not sure I'm believing that one, Tamra. I know he worked for daddy at his law firm but come on, now. Nobody leaves that kind of salary to open a gym that has been floundering since the doors opened.  Having said that, Vicki really showed me at that meeting with Tamra how  clueless she really is. Invite Tamra to meet under the pretense that you want to mend fences and then tells Tamra she should apologize to her. Damn you, Vicki, for making me feel some kind of way for Tamra when I actually hate that conniver! 

Came to post this but U beat me to it...Eddie was not making 400k. Nope. Never happened. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I also thought Vicki was super funny when she was talking to him. Maybe I missed something. She was super put on the spot suddenly having to watch this 10 year old, I'm sure she was floored on what to do.

She has raised two kids of her own and spends a ton of time with her two grandkids. So it's not like she's new to kids. Why she thought it would be a good idea to kvetch about her ADULT problems to a 10-year-old is beyond me. 

• Love 11
On 10/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, iloveit said:

I also thought what Diko was trying to say was just in case Peggy blows it out of proportion, I wanted to make sure you weren't blindsidedl In all things HW-related, this seemed rather mundane as confrontations go.  

On Kelly, I can't believe how much I am enjoying her in the last several episodes.  I wonder if she has finally settled into the HW franchise and seems more natural.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She has raised two kids of her own and spends a ton of time with her two grandkids. So it's not like she's new to kids. Why she thought it would be a good idea to kvetch about her ADULT problems to a 10-year-old is beyond me. 

Actually, Donn was with Michael/Briana far more than Vicki was if we go by her own account of her working all the time and she was super inappropriate with them as well. LOL

• Love 8
On 11/10/2017 at 6:23 PM, ITALIA said:

Vicki is a disgusting person. The green dress she was wearing was a LOL! She looks horrible is most everything she wears. She also has terrible skin and has gained a LOT of weight. Peggy and big nose, small dick Pricko need to go. Flaunting their wealth is a MAJOR yawn. Peggy is a MORON, NOT attractive, and a braggart.

And her Spanx were falling-rice of rind showing.

Peggy is just weird-seems so ignorant and plays stupid. Why is she even on this show?

Dicko is annoying

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't believe for one moment that Steve is into Vicki.  Pay for play is all that's going on here.  

Just like Brooks (Crooks). Miss Piggy is such a total effing loser - ugly, fat, desperate, and ignorant.

1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:

And her Spanx were falling-rice of rind showing.

Peggy is just weird-seems so ignorant and plays stupid. Why is she even on this show?

Dicko is annoying

Peggy is also REALLY unattractive and dumb. Dicko is a OBVIOUSLY a small man with a small d. NEITHER of them have ANYTHING to offer.

• Love 2
On 10/12/2017 at 0:12 AM, biakbiak said:

Vicki can't even engage in polite conversation with people she gets along with its always a self centered monologue. Hell she can't even have neutral conversation with a 9 year old boy. The woman lacks all social skills and can't say hello to them without demanding an apology for how they have wronged her. 

Then engage them in obnoxious conversation. The point still stands that Vicki could be way more proactive in driving them away from filming in the same way they are trying to do with her.

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:31 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

If I had been Vicki at Peggy's anniversary party, I would have gone out of my way to to be near Tamra and Shannon at every moment. Plop right down at their table and engage them in polite conversation. Follow them outside to hookah and see how they're doing. Every time they tried to give me the cold shoulder, I would have been right there forcing them to deal with me until they left. Icing someone out can work two ways - I would have loved it if Vicki had the presence of mind to drive those two away from filming opportunities by refusing to follow their lead on not speaking. But then I can be very, very stubborn...

I like your style, too bad Vicki doesn't follow your advice.  Sadly, this week it would have been poor timing as the Big C, became the focus of yet another forced conversation.  

I think Vicki is expecting a big round of apologies because after all Brooks dumped her.   They need to feel her pain.  Vicki's error was in going after the other husbands and comparing them to Brooks.  How uncomfortable for all concerned with Vicki having a new man, even bringing up Brooks.  The issue with Vicki is she wants to be seen as Queen Bee and the others just refuse to give her the title.  If someone is doing well in their financial pursuits it will always be Vicki needs to be acknowledged because she works.  

Vicki is not being denied filming opportunities it is just "her people", Lydia and Peggy would rather go and stir crap up with Shannon.  Kelly seems to have found her spot and manages to go back and forth between the warring factions.  I don't think it is a mean girl divide as Vicki claims, I think she is just butt hurt the others are living up to their promise of not wanting to engage.  I don't care for Vicki but I do think she is holding her own.  She seems to be in her element being at home with boring Steve.  Having Vicki invade would just lead to hours of blank tape.  

Again I like your style, be the barnacle on the butt of those who won't let you be a part of their world.  My guess is Vicki will get her opportunity in Iceland.  

36 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Then engage them in obnoxious conversation. The point still stands that Vicki could be way more proactive in driving them away from filming in the same way they are trying to do with her.

I don't think they are trying to drive Vicki away-they just don't want to film with her.  She seems to have plenty of filming opportunities with Steve, Briana, and the grandsons.  That is all about Vicki all the time.  Much like the disproportionate amount of time spent on Lydia and her family.  All Lydia ever wants to do is cause a stir and act out-keep her with her family and away from the other women.

• Love 9
On 10/11/2017 at 7:36 PM, HunterHunted said:

Looks like he changed the name after the lawsuit OR filed bankruptcy and re-opened under Giovanna wheels

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki is expecting a big round of apologies because after all Brooks dumped her.   They need to feel her pain.  Vicki's error was in going after the other husbands and comparing them to Brooks.  How uncomfortable for all concerned with Vicki having a new man, even bringing up Brooks.  The issue with Vicki is she wants to be seen as Queen Bee and the others just refuse to give her the title.  If someone is doing well in their financial pursuits it will always be Vicki needs to be acknowledged because she works.  

ZoeysMom....This is 100 per cent. She still can't get past the fact that other women attacked Brooks, so she feels the need to attack their husbands. That is why she  went for the "Eddie is Gay", and also I believe she put the bug in Kelly's ear to spread the news about Jim and Terry having mistresses. (which I believe is true), and David beating Shannon. It's Vicki's version of Hashtag Justice.

It can't be ignored that she did not perpetuate rumours about Kelly, Shannon, Tamra or Meghan, but chose to spread rumours about their husbands instead.  That, to me, says alot about Vicki's motives. 

The other issue is Vicki's constant comments about how she "works", and the focus on her job. She believes that this sets her apart from the others, adding to her 'Queen Bee" status. She has such little self awareness and is so terribly misguided.

Edited by Happy Camper
spelling
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

You need to have two people to engage in a conversation so if she is her normal obnoxious asshole self, Shannon and Tamra can just disengage and walkway as they have both proven capable of doing, Vicki has shown time and time again she doesn't get it.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I also thought what Diko was trying to say was just in case Peggy blows it out of proportion, I wanted to make sure you weren't blindsidedl In all things HW-related, this seemed rather mundane as confrontations go.  

On Kelly, I can't believe how much I am enjoying her in the last several episodes.  I wonder if she has finally settled into the HW franchise and seems more natural.

On WWHL, Andy showed the clip and asked Dicko if he thought he blew it out of proportion. He said "no" then proceeds to tell Andy we didn't see the whole conversation; to which Andy rolled his eyes.

If he was preparing Shannon, Why wouldn't Dicko take it up with Peggy and tell her she is blowing it out of proportion, if only to stop her looking like a fool? Instead of telling Shannon Peggy is upset with something David said, that was blown out of proportion.

Edited by Cheetosandchoc
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

ZoeysMom....This is 100 per cent. She still can't get past the fact that other women attacked Brooks, so she feels the need to attack their husbands. That is why she  went for the "Eddie is Gay", and also I believe she put the bug in Kelly's ear to spread the news about Jim and Terry having mistresses. (which I believe is true), and David beating Shannon. It's Vicki's version of Hashtag Justice.

It can't be ignored that she did not perpetuate rumours about Kelly, Shannon, Tamra or Meghan, but chose to spread rumours about their husbands instead.  That, to me, says alot about Vicki's motives. 

The other issue is Vicki's constant comments about how she "works", and the focus on her job. She believes that this sets her apart from the others, adding to her 'Queen Bee" status. She has such little self awareness and is so terribly misguided.

Somehow the audience is suppose to be sympathetic towards Vicki because she is ostracized for fabricating a pretty big story and demanding casseroles.  BTW Vicki needs to give up on the casserole line-it was humorous in a delusional sort of way once, now it is just an old tired line.  So her remedy to get back in the good graces of Tamra and Shannon is to spend a season trying to blackmail Shannon and to complain that Tamra doesn't have to talk about her estrangement with her daughter?  Or perpetuate rumors of Eddie being gay?  Last year's blackmail scheme seemed to fall pretty flat for Vicki and her way of keeping it going is to continue to claim it is true.

There is such a lack of insight and awareness in Vicki's reasoning it doesn't bear discussing.  Although it might be entertaining to see Vicki pop up in places she wasn't invited I do believe Shannon and Tamra together and separately have developed enough awareness to step away.  

I also have an issue with Tamra's idea that since she and Lydia are apparently some special sort of Christians they have superior instincts and ways of dealing with lesser Christians.   They seemed to have missed the teachings about not being judgmental.  

• Love 10