Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I dunno, the guy definitely looks like Freddie Smith, but I'm not convinced it's actually him.

Is that really him though? I'm not convinced...

I'm not convinced, either.

I'm not convinced but the close ups of it (there are some freaky ass Freddie obsessed fans out there) look like it...pushed/rolled up sleeves and all.

Well, Jason47 and Michael Goldberg have all but confirmed it's Freddie over at DR.

Who da eff is Jason47? (LOL. sorry) Don't know him.

They're "all but" confirming for a reason.

He is a HUGE Days fan and when I started watching Days in 1997 he was one of the first websites I started to look into. He collects and tracks all the years of actors/actresses appearances on the show (remember when we spoke about KM's episode increases over the last 4 seasons thats how I and some found out), sets used, couples etc. Anyways he tends to be in the know of some insider things with the show too.

• Love 1

Who da eff is Jason47? (LOL. sorry) Don't know him.  They're "all but" confirming for a reason.

Jason47 is arguably the world's foremost DOOL expert.  I don't do the facebook thing, but jason47.com has more DOOL info than you could ever possibly imagine.  I wish it was more updated, but he is constantly producing new content.  His best info is the monthly episode count.

http://www.jason47.com/days/2016episodes.html

http://www.jason47.com/days/2015episodes.html

http://www.jason47.com/days/2014episodes.html

Every year all the way back

http://www.jason47.com/days/1965episodes.html

From Days's Facebook spoilers page:

Monday, February 8th
Theo admits to Ciara he has a crush on her.
Andre begins to zero in on a way to get to Hope.
Abigail questions Chad about the real reason he wants to elope.
Steve and Ava receive stunning news about their son.

Tuesday, February 9th
Deimos leads Philip into a trap.
Brady has a romantic surprise for Theresa.
Belle tries reach out to Claire, but Claire angrily rejects her mother.
Fynn flirts with Lani.

Wednesday, February 10th
Eduardo tries to make inroads with Rafe and Gabi during an impromptu family dinner.
Victor learns of Philip’s betrayal.
Belle gets defensive when Shawn questions her latest spending habits.
Armed with an agenda, Andre befriends Chase.

Thursday, February 11th
Steve reunites with Kayla, who demands to know what happened with Ava.
A dangerous fire breaks out at Hope’s house.
Ava makes mysterious plans.
John resolves to bring down the agency that made him an assassin – much to Marlena’s dismay.
Friday, February 12th (Only 2 spoilers were released for today)
It's Valentine's Day in Salem!
Doug and Julie share a day of romance celebrating Valentine’s Day.
Theresa, Nicole, Abigail, Rafe, Ciara, and Ava have very telling, cinematic dreams about their various romantic predicaments, with a different genre of movie serving as the backdrop for each one.

Friday, February 12th (Only 2 spoilers were released for today)

It's Valentine's Day in Salem!

Doug and Julie share a day of romance celebrating Valentine’s Day.

Theresa, Nicole, Abigail, Rafe, Ciara, and Ava have very telling, cinematic dreams about their various romantic predicaments, with a different genre of movie serving as the backdrop for each one.

Even though I post some of these spoilers last week, I will reiterate: MORE... FUCKING... DREAMS!!!

Ok.. I'm trying to be "lenient" and it's not uncommon for Days or any soap to do something out of the norm on holidays and hell it might turn out good. I actually enjoyed the one a few years ago with EJami. But that's the thing Higley is only using her recycled stories, plots and gimmicks most of us have seen before. Do she and the producers really think we're that stupid or lack an that much of short term memory

• Love 4

The dream thing sounds cheesy and stupid. Maybe it would be acceptable if only one person was having a dream and that person wasn't Ava. Why would anyone be interested in seeing Ava have romantic dreams about the man she coerced into having sex with her?

• Love 4

So here's how I see the character's dreams (aka our nightmares):

Theresa - dreams of losing her baby daddy to her mourning business partner and fiancee of doctor whose death provided baby daddy with heart that saved his life

Nicole - dreams of her dead, door-slamming in her face "soul-mate" and his heart being in another man's chest

Rafe - dreams of flirting with the recently widowed woman he helped cover up a cold-blooded murder

Ava -  dreams of successfully forcing another woman's man to sleep with her, for the 2nd time

Abigail - dreams of being with the baby daddy her ex-fiance became a serial killer to keep her away from

Ciara -  dreams of 2 boys crushing over her, one of whom is her step-brother who sent cruel, jealousy-motivated texts to the other who is autistic

Ah... the romance...

• Love 7

Stefano's murder has been so poorly written. The actual cover up was very sloppy. Hope shows up at the mansion to confront Stefano and then his suddenly disappears and doesn't contact anyone and Hope and Rafe diddn't think Andre would be suspicious and immediately suspect her? I know Hope was emotional and unhinged but she's still a detective and should have been smarter about this. 

Does Chase not know who Andre is? Why would he become buddies with him? Are they really going to turn this kid into a mini Dimeria? Ugh. 

• Love 4

I'm not so sure they can bring Aiden back to life without it being a mess. If he's really back, then Hope will never trust him again and his entire rep would be ruined. He'd face charges and couldn't be a lawyer anymore (did we ever actually see him in court?) and it would just be depressing. Plus we saw him looking pretty finished...so who would have bothered trying to save him? It's not like the DiMeras were invested in keeping him around. I don't see them injecting his body with magic drugs...so bringing him back to life would require narrative contortions I just don't see them caring enough about the character to bother with.

I suspect they'll continue to manipulate Chase into becoming "like his Dad" and then have Aiden return either as a vision or ghost to A) push him over the edge into villainy or B) set him straight on how Andre forced his hand and how he needs to be a better man.

The ship has sailed on Haiden. He had promise but the best they can do is give him a cameo and some resolution, be it good or bad.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

From Soaps.com

Week of February 15:

Monday February 15:

Eduardo is wary when he sees Deimos making moves on Kate.

Tuesday February 16:

JJ is upset when he learns of Abigail’s plans.

Wednesday February 17:

Chad confronts Andre, wondering if he killed Stefano.

Thursday February 18:

Shawn angrily tells Belle he’s moving on… and arranges a date with someone else.

Eric receives devastating news and ends up seeking comfort from Jennifer.

Friday February 19:

In California, Brady runs into a familiar face, Dario, now played by Jordi Vilasuso, as he searches for the mystery woman.

FUCK YES SHAWN

• Love 4

I didn't know where to put this.

But KA put someone in they place today on Twitter. It was one of those crazy Bope fans. I wish soap fans stop coming at the actors like they write the show. This behavior been going on a minute between both Bope and Haiden fans. Glad she shutting shit down.

https://twitter.com/Stephan54203464/status/696040046772748288

https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/696060566419288064

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

I didn't know where to put this.

But KA put someone in they place today on Twitter. It was one of those crazy Bope fans. I wish soap fans stop coming at the actors like they write the show. This behavior been going on a minute between both Bope and Haiden fans. Glad she shutting shit down.

https://twitter.com/Stephan54203464/status/696040046772748288

https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/696060566419288064

I hope KA blocked and reported her ass as spam. Chick still has that damn egg as her profile pic. 

• Love 2

I hope KA blocked and reported her ass as spam. Chick still has that damn egg as her profile pic.

Block-Mute. I love using it.

Then the idiots wonder why she dont tweet like usual. Yeah she could be busy but she doesnt usually which is sad. People take it too far.

Chick still has that damn egg as her profile pic. 

What egg?????

Oh man, JPL's hair in that magazine scan is atrosh!

Apparently he cut his hair, so eventually we'll see it on air.

Was it here that someone mentioned anorexia and JPL?  Since I read that, I've softened my harsh opinion of his looks.  If he does have an eating disorder, I hope he is getting help because he really is too thin and looks unhealthy.

• Love 1

Eh, its not just the Bope fans.  KA has gotten a ton of shit and abuse from Haiden fans as well. Whichever way the story is going and whatever fanbase happens to be happy or pissed, fans lash out.   The Aiden fans are ecstatic now because of DC coming back but there was so much anger right after his exit I was avoiding Twitter all together. Some of the nasty, vicious stuff they were tweeting (especially to NBC and Greg Meng) was nuts. Unfortunately social media has become a free for all where people think they can say whatever they want to these actors, who tbh arent even obligated to communicate with fans on there.

• Love 1

The woman who tweeted KA has apparently deleted her profile now.

I snagged several of the tweets from the Stephanie character. Apparently the person went to the Soap Opera Network site and looked at this week's ratings comments. Someone by the name of "Max Wright" claims Kristian wanted Daniel Cosgrove back on the show. The Bope rapid fans are pissed because she didn't fight for Peter the same way. My question is who the fuck is Max and why should we trust anything a fan will say! This is the Internet people make up shit all the time. KA wouldn't fucking quit Days, she needs her promotion so she can sell her jewelry line, without it what would she have??? Unless they are an insider to the genre, starting rumors to get fanbases in a frenzy is completely unnecessary. And the fanbases attacking the actors is definitely shitty.

Here's the comment that started the nonsense

idaq84.png

24n4tvo.png

o9ojkw.png

I'm cracking up because we have no fucking idea how Aiden will return. Bope fans have some right to be upset especially if Aiden comes back as a dobbleganger or twin switch in means to "redeem" Aiden. Yet how is this KA's fault that Daniel is coming back vs Peter. I thought it was clear as day Peter retired to be a family man. I dunno why it is not conveying.

Hope will have to move on eventually. This is a soap opera. What do these fans want Hope to do let her coochie get cobwebs!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Days AfterBuzz said that the girl on the beach that Brady is having dreams about is played by Marie Wilson, who was Bree before.

Her name is supposedly Summer.

Yea this is old news someone even posted a pic a page or 2 back. She starts airing this week and supposedly is a character with a lot of obstacles that she had to research.

Maybe Summer has a disability or something. Maybe she's a paranormal detective and here for Jar Jar.

• Love 2

Next week spoilers

Monday February 15th

Belle makes a decision about her relationship with Philip.

Monday February 15th

John gives Philip surprising information about Deimos.

Tuesday February 16th

Hope and Rafe carry out a plan to neutralize Andre.

Tuesday February 16th

Andre manipulates a distraught Chase.

Tuesday February 16th

Jennifer’s addiction starts to affect her work.

Wed Feb 17th

Ava returns to Salem,while Steve struggles to keep the truth from Kayla.

Wednesday February 17th

Claire learns a shocking secret about Belle.

Thursday February 18th

Brady rushes off to California to track down the mysterious woman in his dreams.

Thursday February 18th

Andre is furious when he realizes Hope and Rafe have set him up.

Friday February 19th

Victor offers Philip a way to earn back his forgiveness.

Friday February 19th

Kayla receives a shocking message from Ava.

Friday February 19th

Nicole and Theresa separately decide to follow Brady to California.

• Love 3

Becky played Dana Winthrop on Days. I don't remember the character. Does anybody else?

No. Damn Sony took down all the Days clips on youtube but she played the character for a year.

Yet I don't think she will play that character. If Days is smart they will make a brand new character or have her as a strong recast. This could be Billy Flynn's new leading lady. Maybe Brandon Beemer or if they can get Grag Vaughan make it happen there too. Either way, Rebecca Herbst is a good actress and I'm sure Greg Meng would foam at the mouth if he could snag her.