Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

From what I've read it's going to be a late in life coming out story which could be interesting but I'm sure Ron will botch

You mean it's Craig coming out late in life? 

Then they've already fucked it up, IMO, by choosing him. 

Svelte 20-something women have constantly been paired with men at least twice their age, many with gray hair and not-so-successfully covered pot bellies.   Craig and Nancy was one of the few stories on screen where we see a good looking hunk of a man absolutely besotted with his curvy, plus-sized wife.

But of course, that can't stand.  As a result, it's going to curve into the cliche of a woman like that only being able to have a hot husband like Craig if he's closeted.

• Love 8
On 1/15/2022 at 12:26 PM, Pearson80 said:

Everything you posted is correct. Plus, I think that we the fans can come up with much better stories than this joke of a writer currently stinking up the show with his stupid stories..

Yes!! Like I mentioned (somewhere,🤔)

We fans should boycott and take over the writing/plots!! Their ratings would sky rocket like heck!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

You mean it's Craig coming out late in life? 

Then they've already fucked it up, IMO, by choosing him. 

Svelte 20-something women have constantly been paired with men at least twice their age, many with gray hair and not-so-successfully covered pot bellies.   Craig and Nancy was one of the few stories on screen where we see a good looking hunk of a man absolutely besotted with his curvy, plus-sized wife.

But of course, that can't stand.  As a result, it's going to curve into the cliche of a woman like that only being able to have a hot husband like Craig if he's closeted.

I don’t mind him coming out on the soap, ESPECIALLY if he stayed on.. Salem needs a real Dr! And more 

And I certainly didn’t think mind hunky Dr /Plus sized Nancy. Thought it was great.

• Love 1

I'd be happy for him, getting to stand out and proud after so many years in an industry filled with homophobia and shame, but...

24 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

Craig and Nancy was one of the few stories on screen where we see a good looking hunk of a man absolutely besotted with his curvy, plus-sized wife.

...it's going to curve into the cliche of a woman like that only being able to have a hot husband like Craig if he's closeted.

Exactly. It's a huuuge retcon and would retroactively tarnish one of the few positive examples of a plus sized woman in the 90s.

I get why they wouldn't care about that now...these two have been off the show for years....but it makes me feel bad for the big girls who felt validated seeing Nancy have a stable husband.

It's also kind of gutless to have a character come out who isn't staying on the show. All the gays are sent away. Unless they're thin sexy bi women because then that's teasing....and teasing is always welcomed (Hi Lani! Hi Allie!)

• Love 9

I see no evidence that the actor is someone who came out late in life.  It sounds like he has been a part of Broadway for most of his career and I've found older interviews where he talked about being out.

I'm not saying he didn't come out later in life.  Maybe he did.  I'm just not finding any information that is the case or that this story is based on the actor's life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I'm okay with the coming out story for Craig; I just hope he isn't having an affair, regardless of the person's gender. 

A rumor on another Days board is that he's having an affair with Leo, since the actor has allegedly been seen on set again. I truly, truly hope that's wrong.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:
3 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Exactly. It's a huuuge retcon and would retroactively tarnish one of the few positive examples of a plus sized woman in the 90s.

I get why they wouldn't care about that now...these two have been off the show for years....but it makes me feel bad for the big girls who felt validated seeing Nancy have a stable husband.

It's also kind of gutless to have a character come out who isn't staying on the show. All the gays are sent away. Unless they're thin sexy bi women because then that's teasing....and teasing is always welcomed (Hi Lani! Hi Allie!)

All of this!! All of it!!

Agree, so very gutless to have a coming out when not on show. And who knows..maybe Nancy wouldn’t care.

Of course, show will make her care! They do love each other…so keep on keepin’ on!! That’s my motto!

And the bi-ladies vs. bi/gay guys!! 
ya gotta have both! Come on pissy ass writer! Ugh!! Blech!! Yech! F off!

on a side note…Allie , Lani so flat and boring. Sick of those two.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Our worst nightmare is happening this week. 🙄 https://t.co/3EXuSo8Vpo

I absolutely love every single thing about this.

20 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

It gets worse...

20220117_165155.jpg

It got better! I am so pumped lol.

4 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

A rumor on another Days board is that he's having an affair with Leo, since the actor has allegedly been seen on set again. I truly, truly hope that's wrong.

This sounds horrible but in a way I would probably enjoy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

This is why you should never want your faves to ever come back to this show because they make you regret it.

Every. Time.

Figures this is how they would ruin Craig/Nancy. I rather they had stayed offscreen raising Parker tbh. 

I mean really the point of their relationship was that they were a married stable couple who could still be interesting together and Craig was completely devoted to Nancy regardless of how she looked.

Then to have it undone but Leo's worthless behind no less doesn't help either as he's a walking sexual harrassment waiting to happen. 

• Love 7

Ron will not be happy unless EVERY character is burned to the ground and ruined. And the "stories" are no better: Bear costumes, talking bears, hammy fantasy sequences, it's ALL TRASH. There is no heart to this show anymore, no there "there" beneath the layers of shallow.

I hope Ted and Betty Corday terrorize Kenny every night for the mess he made of this show.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Kristen is going to put her sister in law on the  island? What's the the point with going against family? She's already on the run with a bunch of crimes. Why add more just for Sarah?

She had previously kidnapped Sami. Twice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

And to hide Abby's disappearance will one of Ava, Gwen or Kristen don an Abby mask? Gosh we would love that!

Edit to add:

Chad tells Xander about Abby's latest theory Jan 25

Abby learns she is not getting off the island any time soon Jan 28 (runs into real Sarah??)

Also Twitter is buzzing that Days is shut down due to covid outbreaks. I know Galen has it. I hope they make vaccinations mandatory like GH. Too many oldies in the cast.

20220117_202743.jpg

Edited by brisbydog
  • Love 3

I...guess we're getting both Ava and Gwen as Sarah?

🙄

Did they really need to list LG three times?

5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Also Twitter is buzzing that Days is shut down due to covid outbreaks.

I hope John A still has that set at his home. I say let him film with only SR and do phone scenes with everyone else. I'm guessing SR is being very safe.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I think Leo would bring some much needed comedy relief to the show, and I (for one) welcome and love the idea.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

I think Leo would bring some much needed comedy relief to the show, and I (for one) welcome and love the idea.

Comedy?   The whole damn show is a comedy right now. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

It gets worse and worse.... I will relish the 2 week break 

e284rcop8dc81.jpg

I love everything about this lol.

10 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I actually think Lindsey is going to do well in this mask story. I thought she did a really good Kristen as Sarah.

This. LG became tolerable and fun to watch again at the end. She was really good at being Kristen pretending to be Sarah. I look forward to seeing what she does this time.

6 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Comedy?   The whole damn show is a comedy right now. 

Yes! It's perfect! Also, I am down for more comedy, so I am with @MsTree on being excited for Leo's return.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Then to have it undone but Leo's worthless behind no less doesn't help either as he's a walking sexual harrassment waiting to happen. 

How close are we to April Fool's?????? Unless they are coming back to stay, the whole idea of this story is beyond ridiculous. Maybe that should be the next Peacock show - forget Beyond Salem. Next is Beyond Ridiculous.

The only way that stupid big bear story would be funny is if the bear started flashing those yellow eyes. I saw the picture and thought it was just a joke. Had no idea it was part of the actual show. I am so glad I stopped actually watching last year. I am so embarassed for the actors.

Edited by Retired at last
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Abigail is going to get kidnapped and stuffed on the island with Sarah.

With Ron writing, I wouldn't be shocked if this is the start of a Melaswen redux. I kid but not entirely.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

What's the thing about Paulina worried about Lani finding out the truth? NOW what is she hiding?

Common sense?  Any trace of dramatic acting ability?  Knowing when not to mug for the camera?  Being able to blink?

So many, many things she might be hiding. So many....

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

If Linsey plays the fake Sarahs with accent slips that would be amazing. I noticed Dan doing some American pronounced words yesterday as devil EJ

He actually did that at the engagement party so I don't think it had to do with the devil. I don't really get why he's doing it though.

3 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

With Ron writing, I wouldn't be shocked if this is the start of a Melaswen redux. I kid but not entirely.

I could easily see this happening.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

What's the thing about Paulina worried about Lani finding out the truth? NOW what is she hiding?

Apparently, the person who has the contract with Johnny to do the possession movie comes to town and is - wait for it, because NO ONE saw this coming - Paulina's ex, the abusive Ray. Now, why she wouldn't tell Lani makes no sense - I am sure Lani has no desire to meet him. She is also trying to protect Lani by not letting Ray know about her. Once again, keeping this a secret is stupid. Why couldn't she tell Abe? So, am speculating that Paulina will be in danger and ALMOST die saving Lani so that all will be forgiven again. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Please don't give him any ideas, he seems to be reliving the JER years.. JER was at times entertaining due to his audacity,  Ron is just a joke and he gets worse and worse. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Apparently, the person who has the contract with Johnny to do the possession movie comes to town and is - wait for it, because NO ONE saw this coming - Paulina's ex, the abusive Ray.

🙄 That was fast. Given what we know about this guy, I'm calling it now: he's gonna end up dead and it will kick off another lackluster "whodunit" murder mystery. Paulina & Lani will be the prime suspects, but it'll be J-Devil who'll kill him but get off scot-free due to possession. Ron will think he's so clever tying 2 storylines together. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Johnny spoiler speculation about either a Chanel baby or Gabi baby.

Oh please, please, pretty please with sweet bits on top, let it be GabiJohnny baby! She needs Jake out of her life, but maybe not as much as I do.

• LOL 7

I wonder how this will pan out given Gabi is supposedly leaving in a few more weeks...

I hate it when they undo consequences though. She was assessed by doctors and told she could not carry a child as a result of her prison beating. But now, tada, new writers come in and ignore it.

...and wasn't she impregnated by the devil? I mean FFS 🙄🙄🙄

Of course, I don't want Chanel pregnant either. She looks about 21. It's crazy she even got married!

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I wonder how this will pan out given Gabi is supposedly leaving in a few more weeks...

I hate it when they undo consequences though. She was assessed by doctors and told she could not carry a child as a result of her prison beating. But now, tada, new writers come in and ignore it.

...and wasn't she impregnated by the devil? I mean FFS 🙄🙄🙄

Of course, I don't want Chanel pregnant either. She looks about 21. It's crazy she even got married!

Hmmm, now, that would explain Gabi carrying a child.. though now I wonder if it may be Jake’s.. he’s quite demonic himself! Ugh! No!!!!!! There goes my plan!

Chanel, no no nope!! 

• LOL 3