Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Way to be professional, VK and RSW.

At least VK kept her options open by remaining recurring. I bet RSW wishes they had gone with another love interest instead of keeping him tied to CIN so strongly.

Because that is likely costing him his job.  "oh they only accept one person for him."  And that's the only good thing to come out of CIN--losing him. 

I do think one of them will likely be back at some point.  If I had to guess, it'd be VK.  I still think she has more potential and isn't as much of a dead end as Ben.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I just think it is so immature of both of those young actors to refuse to work with someone you used to date. I wonder if they will find themselves on the same Lifetime movie cast in the future?

Well she's in her 20's I'm not surprised by her however this is why you don't date your costars. It usually ends badly. I lucked out with Pacey/Joey on Dawson's Creek as the actors were paired after they broke up in RL(which had to be weird but I digress). However there was that couple on One Tree Hill that were married and divorced and their characters had an on and off thing. I think one of them ended up leaving the show at some point. 

Its called acting you don't have to like your costar in fact a lot of great pairings happened when the actors didn't care for each other much(like her TV parents)

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

😆🤣😁

If there's a hair pulling cat fight between DH and VK and it's been deleted too I'm going to be majorly bummed I don't follow these people. 

....and VK has SO much luscious hair for Deidre to pull 🤣

I hope Deidre pulled RSW aside to give him hell for ruining the empire she tried to hand him.

FearlessGleefulHind-size_restricted.gif

(I am loving the thought that this nightmare will soon be ooooovvvveeerrrrr)

• LOL 7
7 minutes ago, tribeca said:

We have a new girl at work named Ciara.  Now no one will understand why I say her name all loud in a Boston accent. 

Seriously though, watching RSW trying to cover up his Boston accent and the ways in which it'd slip out was pretty hilarious.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

....and VK has SO much luscious hair for Deidre to pull 🤣

I'm envisioning DH with a big wad of it in her hand, unattached or still attached, you choose. 🤣

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 7

I cannot wait, you guys. I literally cannot wait for him to hit the bricks and the ass-kissing to cease.

When I think of all the characters who had to bend down and worship this asshat of a character - even poor WILL FFS!! - I hunger for the day when no one will speak his name again. When I never have to worry about Shawn and Belle naked in bed together musing about His Royal Blandness. Or the entire f-ing town throwing him a lavish wedding at St Luke's. No More!

It's like a cult will finally leave Salem, releasing the citizens from its deadly grasp.

I CANNOT WAIT.

Bring it on!!!

54 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I'm envisioning DH with a bid wad of it in her hand, unattached or still attached, you choose. 🤣

LOL. 

It would probably turn sentient, demand a CEO position and attempt to strangle Claire.

Just because.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Dumped his girlfriend of ten plus years for VK, then dumped her for somebody else so now they are not able to work together 

Did she really think that she was going to be treated any better?  If he could do that to his girlfriend of 10 years plus, what would he not do to her? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So, do we know FOR SURE that RSW and VK are leaving/gone, or is that just wishful  thinking?

It sounds pretty much confirmed that Abby will be murdered, so that's that. 

What about Camilla Banus? Is she leaving? 

I really wish they hadn't ruined the Lucas character, but they wrote themselves into a corner. If Sami finds out, they are done and he should be in jail. I think that letting certain actors come and go as they please really puts a damper on the stories they can tell and it just isn't right. We KNOW that Allison Sweeney will never come back full time, which is fine with me, but that dictates how they can write a relationship for her character. She went from EJ being her one and only to a quick flip to Lucas, because she was leaving again. So, what do they do with EJ, other than send him to jail for something Lucas did, and then have an affair with Belle? 

It just seems like the executives are letting Re-Ron go with whatever he wants since he has these two years and then, I am pretty sure, they will move to Peacock. The ratings on network TV are not that good for them, so they really don't care what happens. Most people really hated the original possession story, so let's bring it back and double the devil! I wonder how long it will stay with Johnny and then what? 

This show is just so sad to watch and I feel embarrassed for the actors having these asinine stories.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I saw something on Twitter about Leo being Craig's man on the side.  Please tell me that's just idle speculation and not an actual spoiled fact.

Right now speculation but seems very likely. Barf

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I saw something on Twitter about Leo being Craig's man on the side.  Please tell me that's just idle speculation and not an actual spoiled fact.

It seems all but confirmed. The Leo actor has been spotted on set, and he was on a casting board for Days, along with the actor who plays Will and the recast actor who plays Sonny.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I am hoping that Leo is just a pal and not his new partner. Craig is not tacky. I hate to see that happen to Craig.

Whoever he was talking to on the phone, Craig called them sweetheart.

Victoria and Rob need to take a look at Ari Zucker and Kyle Lowder and see how well they get along.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

Whoever he was talking to on the phone, Craig called them sweetheart.

Victoria and Rob need to take a look at Ari Zucker and Kyle Lowder and see how well they get along.

Ari and Kyle share a daughter. While that doesn't always guarantee a good relationship, it at least gives an incentive to have one for the child's sake. Nicole and Rex also aren't each other's main screen partner like Ciara and Ben are.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Its called acting you don't have to like your costar in fact a lot of great pairings happened when the actors didn't care for each other much(like her TV parents)

But the actors who played her parents never slept together (as far as I know.)

VK isn't on contract.  She doesn't have to suck up anything. Hell, the only reason she was probably back was because they were in a relationship. I'll be interested to see if they seethe at one another during their final scenes.

• Love 2

Yeah this is why you never want your faves to ever come back. Craig/Nancy should've just stayed off screen raising Parker (also off screen),

Who would've guessed JJ would have the best exit of his entire family? (also please don't come back either)

• Love 6

I am very disappointed that they are choosing to kill off Abby. Under MM's portrayal she has slowly started to become Jack and Jennifer's daughter, especially with the recent search for Sarah. She is chasing the story, investigating, and not just accepting things at face value. She has been tenacious and smart - something Jennifer definitely was when she and Jack first got together at the Spectator. 

You want to kill off a legacy character and get rid of Cin - have Ben murder Ciara after she has their demon baby. He could snap for any number of reasons and Ciara, like Abby, is the daughter of one of the original supercouples. This would bring an end to the character of Ben and his fake redemption arc, which I have never bought, and allow VK to still reappear on once in a while as a ghost to her child like they have done in the past with Staci Greason and the character of Brady. Then Shawn and Belle could raise demon baby while making sure that Ben is not only put away for life, he also never has a chance to be with his child again. 

I think killing Abby is actually really short-sighted. The character has more potential that Ciara and she still has multiple family members on the show as well as connections through her marriage to the DiMera family. As a reporter, she could be involved in numerous storylines either peripherally or directly. Ciara does not really have a career or any family ties in town other than her brother and grandparents. Ben has no family connections anymore so it is a dead end on that side. I think Ron is mistaking sensationalism for story development, but that is his normal way of writing. 

The only good thing I can think of is that Abby is the daughter of Jack and he has returned from the dead 3 times, including once when all his organs were removed from his body and given away. I can easily see Abby turning back up alive because the DiMera's found a way to save her. In a year or so she will show up at the church to stop Chad from moving on with his new lady love, probably Gwen, at their wedding. 

Ooh - that could be a fun running theme! Gwen takes up with a man recently dumped or widowed and convinces them to marry her only for the lost love to interrupt their wedding and reclaim their man. It could start with Xander and continue on with Chad after Abby "dies". Then maybe Brady or Tripp...

For some reason, Gwen getting dumped over and over again at the altar makes me smile...

• Love 10
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes! I am so looking forward to this. I'll actually watch Ben/Ciara scenes for once!

Do we have any idea when they're leaving?

Probably not until summer, however we are currently watching stuff filmed when they were still shagging, so could be fun to pinpoint the break up based on their on screen rapport 

Edited by brisbydog
  • Useful 8
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, cmahorror said:

Ooh - that could be a fun running theme! Gwen takes up with a man recently dumped or widowed and convinces them to marry her only for the lost love to interrupt their wedding and reclaim their man. It could start with Xander and continue on with Chad after Abby "dies". Then maybe Brady or Tripp...

Well, hopefully not Tripp ... last I checked, his and Gwen's fathers were brothers.

I think it was a missed opportunity to not have Tripp respond to Allie's confusion over her feelings for Chanel with - "oh, that's okay, I'm bi too." And have Allie deal with that since bi men are always suspected of being secretly gay. That might just have made Tripp more interesting than this vanilla dude who simply exists to be cheated on. They could even have tied it into why he fought with his adoptive dad, if Silas had walked in on him and another boy. And when Allie dumps him for Chanel, he can unleash his Ava side on her and target her brother Will for seduction. (They'd make a gorgeous couple.)

Abby's murder is going to be awful. I've grown to like MM in the part (far more than KM). And then neither her parents nor her brother will be a big part of the story - seriously? I wish the show wouldn't be so shortsighted. It's the one thing I thought Ron was smart enough to steer clear of. Previous showrunners did this before, killing off legacy Hortons like Nick and Will - it's always a poor decision. (At least Ron resurrected Will, although he gets to live offscreen because someone *cough* Ken *cough* has it in for him since he came out.)

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Aymery said:

Well, hopefully not Tripp ... last I checked, his and Gwen's fathers were brothers

I am still desperately clinging to the belief that the DNA test was fixed and Gwen is not Jack's daughter lol

Okay, Tripp is out but what about Rafe? With the same characters I don't like together it will be much easier to skip their scenes. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Aymery said:

Abby's murder is going to be awful. I've grown to like MM in the part (far more than KM). And then neither her parents nor her brother will be a big part of the story - seriously? I wish the show wouldn't be so shortsighted. It's the one thing I thought Ron was smart enough to steer clear of. Previous showrunners did this before, killing off legacy Hortons like Nick and Will - it's always a poor decision. (At least Ron resurrected Will, although he gets to live offscreen because someone *cough* Ken *cough* has it in for him since he came out.)

Who wants to watch a young woman be brutally murdered?  I have never gotten over Paige's murder and it is a damn shame that her murderer gets to live his life and while she never got to live hers..

• Love 10

I wanted to see if it was really as bad as I remembered it...so I rewatched Frankie's murder scenes last night...

...and it was. It was like a snuff film. Grotesque, drawn-out, violent, deeply unsettling and with no payoff.

Paige's murder and Will's murder were much the same, only faster.

I haven't liked Abigail in over a decade, but I'm still not looking forward to seeing how they off her, or how they revel in it for the sake of drama. More crying over and eulogizing a deeply flawed character.

It honestly would have been more gratifying to see her face up to her shortcomings for once...now she's off the hook.

I wonder what the payoff to her death is supposed to be...

• Love 6
13 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Probably not until summer, however we are currently watching stuff filmed when they were still shagging, so could be fun to pinpoint the break up based on their on screen rapport 

Great, now I'm gonna have to watch Ben/Ciara scenes!

• LOL 9

(LAST EPISODE FOR 2 WEEKS,IT WILL RESUME FEBRUARY 21ST)

Johnny tricks Gabi into believing the worst about Jake!!!!

Allie is stunned when Nicole relays her suspicions about Tripp's mother on what she believes that Ava has done!!!!

Tripp visits Ava & tells her his plans about asking Allie to marry him!!!!

Paulina is alarmed when she hears about Chanel's encounter with T.R.!!!!!

T.R. reveals his identity to Lani!!!!

T.R. gets an ear full from Lani!!!!

Does anybody here want to watch any of that? Does it make you want to come back in 2 weeks? 

Edited by brisbydog
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Retired at last said:

@brisbydog, if you added a couple more exclamation points after each item, that should do the trick and  have us all counting down the days until we can return to this.

Lol I did not put those in but whoever did was trying to hype it up eh?

I want to know that Xander is really not as dumb as he seems (spoiler: he is) and that Chad and Tony will finally drag Kristen's ass to somewhere where she can no longer run rampant (spoiler: they won't)

• LOL 4
14 hours ago, Aymery said:

Well, hopefully not Tripp ... last I checked, his and Gwen's fathers were brothers.

I think it was a missed opportunity to not have Tripp respond to Allie's confusion over her feelings for Chanel with - "oh, that's okay, I'm bi too." And have Allie deal with that since bi men are always suspected of being secretly gay. That might just have made Tripp more interesting than this vanilla dude who simply exists to be cheated on. They could even have tied it into why he fought with his adoptive dad, if Silas had walked in on him and another boy. And when Allie dumps him for Chanel, he can unleash his Ava side on her and target her brother Will for seduction. (They'd make a gorgeous couple.)

I will miss MM too. Her reporter storyline was very good.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Allie is stunned when Nicole relays her suspicions about Tripp's mother on what she believes that Ava has done!!!!

Does anybody here want to watch any of that? Does it make you want to come back in 2 weeks? 

SS was very good with the Lani/Ray reveal scene. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

• Love 5

Interesting news about Abby and Jennifer.  While I don't like Abigail and am glad they're writing the character off, I don't want to see a brutal murder.  I, too, remember Paige's horrible death (and Will's was equally horrible) and it's just not necessary.  If CM is coming back as Jennifer for the funeral, I'm hopeful that she'll be put on contract.  I'd like to see more of Jack and CM's Jennifer.

I'm thrilled CIN are being written out!  Ben should have never been brought back much less written as the hero of the show.  Actually I hope Ciara comes back some day as a recast that does more than hang out on a bed with her serial killer boyfriend while being smug.  VK brings nothing to the role of Hope and Bo's daughter.

On 1/30/2022 at 9:25 AM, brisbydog said:

Maybe it's Isabel Durant. Doesn't have to be current. He was with his other girlfriend since 2011. Sad for her

Sad that he probably broke her heart, but it's also a blessing in disguise that she didn't waste even more time on him.

On 1/30/2022 at 12:23 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I do wonder what's going on BTS to the point where long timers don't seem that interested in returning to a show they called home. Maybe its because of Covid and many people took stock of their lives and realize they rather be with people they love than their job. 

Or Days is just a toxic environment(as no Abby wants to stick around for a role which is front and center and most actresses would kill for that exposure). It could be both.

My vote is both.

On 1/31/2022 at 1:24 PM, Peanut6711 said:

What I've seen discussed: Now deleted tweets/posts where his new girlfriend talked smack about VK and he didn't come to her rescue. 

That girlfriend isn't the brightest, then.  Does she think she will be the cure for his ranging dick?  Just as a cheater who cheats with you will cheat on you, a jerk is a jerk.

On 2/1/2022 at 12:58 AM, Pearson80 said:

Did she really think that she was going to be treated any better?  If he could do that to his girlfriend of 10 years plus, what would he not do to her? 

Yes, exactly.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Who wants to watch a young woman be brutally murdered?  I have never gotten over Paige's murder and it is a damn shame that her murderer gets to live his life and while she never got to live hers..

Its weird but it bothers me too. I mean I admit I don't care about Abby that much either so her being killed off doesn't bother me too much in general but I don't want to watch her be brutally murdered. I also don't see the point because most of her immediate family isn't even around to react to this. I also didn't care for Paige but strangely her being brutally murdered in that shower was very haunting to watch. I think because women who watch it know this could easily be them in certain situations and that's the quiet part we don't want to talk about.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Me. And, yes. I like Lani, and while this is a cliché storyline, it's nice to see an African-American family and their storyline front and center. Tripp is one of my favorites, so I'm happy to see him more.

• Love 7