Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Missy confirmed Abby's murder and that Cady will be playing Jen for that. Said she likes 'switching off' with Cady.  Kassie Depaiva was also there and said she wants to return. I want Charlotte Ross but I'm old school lol

That seems like a pretty big spoiler for MR to just casually drop at a fan event. We here know about Abby's upcoming death but I doubt most fans do, and for Missy to just confirm it like that seems like it would piss off the show. Anyway, I like Cady but for Abby's death I wanted MR to play Jennifer because she's the one with the emotional connection to Abby, not Cady.

And I guess I'm old school too because I'd prefer Charlotte Ross to return as Eve, not KD.

Regarding Tripp finally finding out Allie cheated on him: fuck off, Allie. NOW you "realize" Tripp's the one you want and "deserve"? She sure hasn't been acting like it for the last few months. The crocodile tears are probably because she realizes she'll no longer have a babysitter for Henry. Tripp better not take her back and I'm still hoping he hooks up with an older woman...Kate or Nicole would be great.

• Love 5
On 2/24/2022 at 11:58 AM, Mckinnonsgirl said:

and then he came back in 1993 and never left again...I kind of enjoyed it when his character would come back for a story arc, there would be a supposed good wins over evil, and then he'd resurrect to wreak more havoc again. 

Except for when Hope murdered him and left his body in an abandoned building locked in with Andre.  At least, presumed dead until they saw him on camera in Prague.

18 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Should have been Bad News #1 and #2. There is no good news here.

Is Greg no longer on Y&R?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Anybody care?

FMavyDaUYAAiuz-.jpg

I'm gonna guess this was originally meant to be their Valentine's Day story. If the Olympics hadn't interrupted, today's episode would have been the Thurs before Valentine's Day. Which would explain why it was a lackluster ending for a Friday.  So whatever airs Monday and Tuesday next week would have been the Friday and Valentine's Day Monday episodes. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

image.png.6320359d7b2b0925a51e397d21ef0356.png

I just hope they don't still try to act like Leo is a young, hot stud. I mean GR is like what, 10 years younger than the Craig actor lol?

Anybody care? 

I am at least somewhat interested to see what the Tripp actor does with it tbh.

• Love 3

It's not like they didn't know years ahead of time that they were going to be interrupted for the Olympics.

Also, I don't believe Allie and Tripp are done for good.  Plus once the Devil leaves Johnny, he and Chanel will probably get back together.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

It's not like they didn't know years ahead of time that they were going to be interrupted for the Olympics.

But for some reason this time they didn't know they were going to be preempted.  Or at least didn't know far enough ahead (given how far ahead they tape) to be able to make the time/storyline adjustments. They are clearly off schedule. 

• Love 2

I kept hoping against hope that the Leo tidbit was a joke, and Craig's new love would be a classy guy. I am afraid not. That makes Craig seem very stupid, which he never was.  I don't know how long he and Nancy will be in Salem, but I see no need for either of them.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

These spoilers make me so glad most of my faves are off screen or have minimal airtime.  Except they ruined Craig/Nancy for me like I knew they would. They were better off raising Parker offscreen.

Exactly! Ron ruins everything on this show..

• Love 8

Ok, I guess they're going with this narrative that Allie really doesn't want Chanel. Huh.

...either that or she's doing some Mansi-level projecting.

Personally, I'd rather see Chanallie make a go of it. Be a bi couple who sleep with friends to comfort them. Should make for some entertaining breakfast conversations 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I have zero interest in Allie's angst.  Tripp may not be setting any scenes on fire, but Show trying to pair him up with the woman who had a gun to his privates because she'd convicted him of rape on the flimsiest of memories is just nonsense.  Besides, from her first day in town through every day since, she's been constantly sullen, angry and unpleasant to pretty much everybody.  Why on earth anyone is attracted to her, be it Chanel or Tripp, is beyond me.  

I think it's pretty telling that the Devil had the chance to possess her and passed her over for her brother with nary a look in the back mirror.

Run while you have the chance, Tripp, run like the wind!

Edited by boes
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, boes said:

Tripp may not be setting any scenes on fire, but Show trying to pair him up with the woman who had a gun to his privates because she'd convicted him of rape on the flimsiest of memories is just nonsense. 

To me, this alone is pure soap. It could have been great. It's a shame the actors aren't that charismatic and have no chem.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, boes said:

I have zero interest in Allie's angst.  Tripp may not be setting any scenes on fire, but Show trying to pair him up with the woman who had a gun to his privates because she'd convicted him of rape on the flimsiest of memories is just nonsense.  Besides, from her first day in town through every day since, she's been constantly sullen, angry and unpleasant to pretty much everybody.  Why on earth anyone is attracted to her, be it Chanel or Tripp, is beyond me.  

I think it's pretty telling that the Devil had the chance to possess her and passed her over for her brother with nary a look in the back mirror.

Run while you have the chance, Tripp, run like the wind!

This! I rather see a Johnny/Chanel/Tripp triangle and Allie get hit by oncoming traffic.

Yeah Tripp may not be that interesting but its not like the show knows what to do with him. The only thing he has going for him is that he's not related to most of Salem yet you need more to hook an audience in. I mean yeah characters of yore had more of a presence but they also had the writing to go with it in their development and most of these characters today don't.  

14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ok, I guess they're going with this narrative that Allie really doesn't want Chanel. Huh.

...either that or she's doing some Mansi-level projecting.

Personally, I'd rather see Chanallie make a go of it. Be a bi couple who sleep with friends to comfort them. Should make for some entertaining breakfast conversations 😄

This show was never going to commit to a Chanel/Allie pairing IMO it was a tease nothing more. Even if they did I shudder to think how it would be written if Will/Sonny are any indication...

• Love 5
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This! I rather see a Johnny/Chanel/Tripp triangle and Allie get hit by oncoming traffic.

Yeah Tripp may not be that interesting but its not like the show knows what to do with him. The only thing he has going for him is that he's not related to most of Salem yet you need more to hook an audience in. I mean yeah characters of yore had more of a presence but they also had the writing to go with it in their development and most of these characters today don't.  

This show was never going to commit to a Chanel/Allie pairing IMO it was a tease nothing more. Even if they did I shudder to think how it would be written if Will/Sonny are any indication...

Honestly? I thought the idea was to take an actress who's flailing in a role she's miscast for and then go, "Oh, okay, we can put her in a lesbian token relationship and then we can pat ourselves on the back because now we have a use for her." It's basically what happened with Camryn Grimes on the Young and the Restless, who was brought on to play the sexy siren bad girl (and twin sister of a beloved dead ingenue who died at 14) and it was just not happening. So after a couple of years of Camryn not really being able to play what they wanted her to play, they decided to make her character a lesbian and that seemed to have worked. People are pretty much going to root for any character in a LGBT relationship because we're that desperate for crumbs. See: the Brendan/Ste relationship on Hollyoaks, which was meant to be a storyline about gay domestic abuse but they attracted a shitload of fans and the show backtracked on the abuse and leaned into the romance until the other actor decided to leave.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3

One of the soap mag speculation (I HOPE) was that Tripp and Nancy were going to meet at the pub while drowning their sorrows and end up hooking up. I know there aren't many men around for Nancy, but Tripp????? Poor Chloe - her classy dad with Leo and her mom is suddenly a cougar with Trippy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

One of the soap mag speculation (I HOPE) was that Tripp and Nancy were going to meet at the pub while drowning their sorrows and end up hooking up. I know there aren't many men around for Nancy, but Tripp????? Poor Chloe - her classy dad with Leo and her mom is suddenly a cougar with Trippy.

Maybe what really gets Tripp's motor purring are loud and unpleasant women.  If that's the case, going from Allie to Nancy should be heaven, though I'd expect him to making a play for Julie any day now, as well.

• LOL 10
55 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

LOL - maybe Tripp can put some color back in Nancy's hair and she can get rid of the gray monstrosity that lives other head.

I'm reminded of the old TV show Twin Peaks when Leland's hair turned white after he killed his daughter (or was it after the niece?). So anyways after Nancy bangs Tripp at the Salem Inn, she walks across Horton Square with bright red hair back. 😁 #HowNancyGotHerGroveBack

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Retired at last said:

One of the soap mag speculation (I HOPE) was that Tripp and Nancy were going to meet at the pub while drowning their sorrows and end up hooking up. I know there aren't many men around for Nancy, but Tripp?????

I keep saying that Tripp should hook with an older woman, but Nancy was not quite what I had in mind. But, y'know what? If it were just fling, then why not?? If Craig can have his boy toy then so can Nancy. But I need her to go back to her red hair, though, because otherwise she'd really look like Tripp's grandmother. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Honestly? I thought the idea was to take an actress who's flailing in a role she's miscast for and then go, "Oh, okay, we can put her in a lesbian token relationship and then we can pat ourselves on the back because now we have a use for her." It's basically what happened with Camryn Grimes on the Young and the Restless, who was brought on to play the sexy siren bad girl (and twin sister of a beloved dead ingenue who died at 14) and it was just not happening. So after a couple of years of Camryn not really being able to play what they wanted her to play, they decided to make her character a lesbian and that seemed to have worked. People are pretty much going to root for any character in a LGBT relationship because we're that desperate for crumbs. See: the Brendan/Ste relationship on Hollyoaks, which was meant to be a storyline about gay domestic abuse but they attracted a shitload of fans and the show backtracked on the abuse and leaned into the romance until the other actor decided to leave.

Camryn Grimes is a way better actress to me than Lindsay Arnold is but yeah they pretty much put her in a corner after that. I actually preferred Mariah straight tbh she was more interesting to me.

1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

I keep saying that Tripp should hook with an older woman, but Nancy was not quite what I had in mind. But, y'know what? If it were just fling, then why not?? If Craig can have his boy toy then so can Nancy. But I need her to go back to her red hair, though, because otherwise she'd really look like Tripp's grandmother. 

I have to admit I kind of want to see this. I mean they would have no real chemistry to make it plausible(like JJ/Eve) but it could be written for laughs where Tripp plays along publically. I just want to see Ava's reaction to it.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

I hope we can see Tripp actually call her cheating out and she doesn't a free pass.

It's Tripp the Drip so I don't see that happening lol. I'm still somewhat holding onto hope they let LA do something interesting though.

• Love 3

The most fun for me with yesterday's show was trying to see if I could read any clues between VK and RSW's behavior if this was filmed after VK discovered his cheating heart.  

It's probably all in my head, but there seemed to a real dip in the temperature between the two, and it seemed to me that neither of them actually looked at the other when delivering dialogue.  Eyes in the general direction, but not eye contact.

I'm sure this game will pass but at least yesterday, it made me actually watch their scenes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, boes said:

The most fun for me with yesterday's show was trying to see if I could read any clues between VK and RSW's behavior if this was filmed after VK discovered his cheating heart.  

It's probably all in my head, but there seemed to a real dip in the temperature between the two, and it seemed to me that neither of them actually looked at the other when delivering dialogue.  Eyes in the general direction, but not eye contact.

I'm sure this game will pass but at least yesterday, it made me actually watch their scenes.

Same. I made the comment over in the Today's Episode thread that they weren't pawing at each other, so the rumour must be true.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Tripp should bang JoDevil - who seems up for it if his antics with Craig were anything to go by - and then tell Allie, "well, we've both gotten same-sex dalliances with people we don't love out of the way, now let's get married". And watch Allie's head explode. Because we all know she would never accept a boyfriend who's had sex with other men (her own twin brother!).

Failing that, there's always Grandma Kate.

In all seriousness, I think this should be Tripp's opening to a darker path instead of being all goodness and light which has made him an incredibly dull doormat. This is not what one would expect of Ava's son or, for that matter, Steve's. I think they should have more clueless idiots - including Steve and Kayla - take Allie's side in her latest transgression against him. Maybe that'll be his tipping point. Can he get with Kristen? Bonus points for riling up Ava.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 5

I don't know if this goes here or in comings-and-goings, but I will put it here. I read an interview with Greg R (Leo) who said he started filming last October and he is still there filming, so he is there for quite a while. I don't know if that makes people happy or disgusted, but even just reading the daily summaries, I find that he is best in small doses. Many months of him is not a small dose, but he is there now, and he did say that he is part if a different story arc now and what that means, like is he still with Craig or back with Will and Sonny stories?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I don't know if this goes here or in comings-and-goings, but I will put it here. I read an interview with Greg R (Leo) who said he started filming last October and he is still there filming, so he is there for quite a while. I don't know if that makes people happy or disgusted, but even just reading the daily summaries, I find that he is best in small doses. Many months of him is not a small dose, but he is there now, and he did say that he is part if a different story arc now and what that means, like is he still with Craig or back with Will and Sonny stories?

Does he become the next Devil?  LeDevil? 

• LOL 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Uh, no thanks. It'd be awkward for both a mother and son to have had sex with the same person.

Well, I'd have thought it was awkward enough that Allie had sex with Tripp after his brother raped her and she falsely accused him of the crime and threatened to shoot his balls off.

Anyway, on this show having sex with someone and then their parent is practically a rite of passage. I'd say Nicole with both grandfather and grandson (Victor and Brady) was far more egregious, or JJ with Paige and THREE of her relatives (her mother, aunt and half-sister). That's probably the record, but Gabi's worked her way through four Horton men (Will, Nick, JJ, Eli) and at one point I honestly feared she was going to land Lucas too.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 4

I'm wondering if Allie is going to be devil #3.  We know from the teasers that she's there when Ciara is in labor.   After yesterday, her brother is trying to fight his way out of the devil, and Allie is now in a vulnerable place, having her tryst with Chanel exposed and being dumped by Tripp. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

I wish more of them world catch the devil personally. He should just go around possessing different people daily lol.

I would like to see Allie possessed. I'd like to see how the actress would handle it. Tripp, too. They're both so boring and lifeless and I wonder if they'd be able to do the playful evil that the devil has here.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Aymery said:

Well, I'd have thought it was awkward enough that Allie had sex with Tripp after his brother raped her and she falsely accused him of the crime and threatened to shoot his balls off.

Anyway, on this show having sex with someone and then their parent is practically a rite of passage. I'd say Nicole with both grandfather and grandson (Victor and Brady) was far more egregious, or JJ with Paige and THREE of her relatives (her mother, aunt and half-sister). That's probably the record, but Gabi's worked her way through four Horton men (Will, Nick, JJ, Eli) and at one point I honestly feared she was going to land Lucas too.

I think Nicole has the record with the K men: Victor, Brady, Deimos, and Xander

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
22 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Uh, no thanks. It'd be awkward for both a mother and son to have had sex with the same person.

😂

I meant in a psychotic, you hurt my son, I’ll hurt you way. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think Nicole has the record with the K men: Victor, Brady, Deimos, and Xander

Don't forget Lucas (Victor's stepson at the time I think) and Daniel (Victor's godson and stepson).

However, I will say Nicole has slept with as many people connected to Sami: Roman, Eric, Brady, Lucas, EJ and Rafe.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I....I really never realized that. Ugh.

Going to be sick 🤢

Gives a new twist to a "Family Plan", doesn't it?  I wonder if it came with unlimited minutes?

• LOL 6

3/7

• Xander is reunited with Sarah.

• Gabi drops a bombshell at the DiMera shareholder meeting.

• Gwen tries to persuade Ava not to implicate her in Abigail’s kidnapping.

• Johnny tries to take on the devil.

3/8

• Orpheus and Clyde are putting their heads together in order to conspire against EJ.

• Ben and Ciara relay their suspicions to Susan.

• Belle gives EJ DiMera an update on his case.

• Jake is going to be blown away when he finally sees Johnny’s true colors.

3/9

• Belle confronts Chad about whether he told the whole truth at EJ's trial.

• Ben informs Jake he and Ciara think Johnny could be possessed.

• Johnny misdirects Susan's suspicions onto someone else.

• Chanel offers Allie a shoulder to cry on.

3/10

• Sonny expresses misgivings about Justin’s marriage to Bonnie.

• Nancy faces off with Craig's new beau

• Brady tells John he and Chloe have a plan to get Craig to see the light about his boyfriend.

• Will returns to Salem and reunites with Marlena.

3/11

• Chloe and Brady deceive Craig's boyfriend.

• Will and Sonny try to get through to Craig.

• Paulina and Eli team up to figure out if TR truly is a changed man.

• Bonnie gives Nancy a makeover.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

3/8

• Orpheus and Clyde are putting their heads together in order to conspire against EJ.

Orpheus is back? YES! Everything else sounds kinda boring, but this sounds very promising. 

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Alaska Airlines

• Love 4

Sonny expresses misgivings about Justin’s marriage to Bonnie

...been waiting for that long enough...

Bonnie gives Nancy a makeover.

Take the wig off! Off with the wig!!!

Will returns to Salem and reunites with Marlena

...but will she show him more affection than her REAL grandson, Ben? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

• Bonnie gives Nancy a makeover.

Good Lord.  Just try and imagine how awful these scenes will be.  Bonnie will be Hee Hawin' it up all over the place, pulling out her cast iron bras, clown make up, edible underwear and plastic boas while Nancy screeches and chortles under some facial mask.  The only thing worse would be if Julie and Paulina join the gang.

Here's hoping Bonnie does Nancy's makeover in the middle of a very busy highway.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2