Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I saw Will/Sonny spoilers for next week on Twitter.  They get released on bail (I'm actually kinda surprised they're even charged!) and told to stay away from each other.  Will and Marlena have a confrontation with Leo (dumb idea, confronting your accuser like that) and are confused when John tries to defuse the situation and sticks up for Leo a bit. But by week's end, Sonny calls Will to tell him Victor is trying to solve their problems for them because of course.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of March 4:

Days spoilers for Monday March 4:

Hope is upset to learn another secret from Ted's past.

Days spoilers for Tuesday March 5:

Chloe finds evidence that someone may be watching her.

Days spoilers for Wednesday March 6:

Marlena confronts John about Leo’s paternity secret.

Rex confronts a man with a gun who appears to be stalking Chloe.

Days spoilers for Thursday March 7:

Brady pressures Gabi to team up with him to take down Stefan.

Days spoilers for Friday March 8:

Diana decides on a way to eliminate Marlena.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

Days spoilers for Friday March 8:

Diana decides on a way to eliminate Marlena.

WTF is this shit? I'm not feeling Judith Chapman as Diana, but with spoilers like these, it's no wonder! I don't care what traumas ensued during the character's long absence: As developed by Genie Francis, NO WAY would Diana Colville do this.

RC needs to read Doug Marland's "Rules for Soap Operas", notably the one I am paraphrasing: "You can add new dimensions to a character, but if the audience says 'He/She would never do that!', you have failed."

• Love 12

Remind me please why Brady cares at all about Stefan.....? I don't remember them having scenes this last year....

I liked the Mateo storyline, and am glad to see them following up on Chloe killing him....but now I'm thinking they're only bringing it up as a way to justify pushing Chloe and Stefan together, right?

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Remind me please why Brady cares at all about Stefan.....? I don't remember them having scenes this last year....

I liked the Mateo storyline, and am glad to see them following up on Chloe killing him....but now I'm thinking they're only bringing it up as a way to justify pushing Chloe and Stefan together, right?

Because Chloe moved  herself and the kids into the Dimera mansion.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

WTF is this shit? I'm not feeling Judith Chapman as Diana, but with spoilers like these, it's no wonder! I don't care what traumas ensued during the character's long absence: As developed by Genie Francis, NO WAY would Diana Colville do this.

RC needs to read Doug Marland's "Rules for Soap Operas", notably the one I am paraphrasing: "You can add new dimensions to a character, but if the audience says 'He/She would never do that!', you have failed."

Wow Ron is truly a hack... As a Diana fan, this is character assassination, pure and simple.  

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Wow Ron is truly a hack... As a Diana fan, this is character assassination, pure and simple.  

Thankfully, in the same way I consider Eve a brand new character, I also consider Diana a new character, so the character assassination isn't bothering me much.  Besides, they'll probably just say she's suffering from mental illness too, likely caused by her abusive husband and the fact that her son killed him.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Thankfully, in the same way I consider Eve a brand new character, I also consider Diana a new character, so the character assassination isn't bothering me much.  Besides, they'll probably just say she's suffering from mental illness too, likely caused by her abusive husband and the fact that her son killed him.

I adore Kassie, but, she is not Eve. Nothing about her makes sense, since Eve came back to town. My biggest problem with Eve was her contempt for Theresa before they became friends and sisterly.  Eve adored her siblings and always felt guilty for indirectly causing the death of her baby sister, Kim and Shane's first daughter.  Plus, Shane was wealthy and would have provided for Eve and Paige..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7

Sonny and Will celebrate an expected turn of events

I dunno if that was a slip of the typed tongue, but either way, hee!  Their family members got them out of trouble, they won't have to pay an iota for the crimes they committed, who would have guessed! 

Stefan encourages Ben not to give up on love.

Oh yes, Ben, the person to take romantic advice from is the man who raped a mentally ill woman.

• Love 8

Tripp comes to Haley's rescue and causes Claire's jealous to reach a fever pitch. Will she try to set her on fire too?

*burning, seething hatred over what's been done to Claire's integrity*

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Tripp comes to Haley's rescue and causes Claire's jealous to reach a fever pitch. Will she try to set her on fire too?

Yep, it's utter bullshit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

8 hours ago, boes said:

Yep, it's utter bullshit.

If the show thinks making Claire into a fire starting jealous psycho is going to make me like Ciara more, the show is very much in the wrong.  The show can push their agenda that Ciara is the most wondrous thing in Salem and I'll never buy into it or accept it.  Destroying Claire does not take away from Ciara's many flaws.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

I'm probably in the minority on this because I'm not invested in her legacy as the daughter of Belle/Shawn or whatever, but...Claire was b-o-r-I-n-g.  She got more interesting to me when she started ineptly scheming.  So them ramping it up a level doesn't necessarily spell destruction to me, it might make her even more fun and watchable.  Does that make sense?

You know what would be awesome, but will never happen?  If nobody ever found out about this.  If we the audience knew, but that's it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Claire's assassination is being done to make Ben sympathetic and also to make Hope look like a fool for trying to nail him for the fire that her own granddaughter Claire set. Not to mention, to make us forget how Ciara bullied Claire for months. I knew Ron was going to do something awful to prop the serial killer with muscles and abs. That is all Ron cares about in a man, it is all about looks and nothing of substance. 

• Love 3
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

That is all Ron cares about in a man male soap character, it is all about looks and nothing of substance. 

I'm sure that's not what you meant, but maybe let's keep speculation about what Ron cares about to the show.

And while I am a little leery of this Claire thing - I always talk about how Ron on OLTL would throw characters like Brody, Schuyler, and Eli under the bus to prop the favored characters and couples - GASP, good looking men on a soap opera, someone get my smelling salts!

;)

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm probably in the minority on this because I'm not invested in her legacy as the daughter of Belle/Shawn or whatever, but...Claire was b-o-r-I-n-g.  She got more interesting to me when she started ineptly scheming.  So them ramping it up a level doesn't necessarily spell destruction to me, it might make her even more fun and watchable.  Does that make sense?

I am with you at this table. Claire hasn't really done anything in at least a year and her defining personality trait the last year has been her unwavering fixation on wanting to be Tripp's girlfriend. I am also not a huge believer that who a character's parents are is the most important thing about them and I like to judge them on their own merit *looking at you, Abby and Sonny and Will* I also don't see destructive re: Claire. Soap characters do horrible things all the time and bounce back with hardly a hair out of place. And with Days, actual repercussions for ones actions usually don't amount for anything anyway *looking at you, Abby and Sonny and Will*. But, yes, at least it's moving the Claire character forward from her standing around loudly voicing on repeat about wanting / protecting Tripp and having crazy eyes about him. 

Claire's got Haley in her sites now that she knows Haley & Tripp have hung out and even though Tripp has assured Claire that he doesn't want Haley. I am curious if Tripp will marry Haley in an attempt to help her.

• Love 2
(edited)

Tripp comes to Haley's rescue and causes Claire's jealous to reach a fever pitch. Will she try to set her on fire too?

I loled so hard at this line. So hard!

I don't really care that Claire's a psycho now. I personally love it tbh, but I still think it's fucked up RC did it and his reasons for doing it are annoying and lazy. He's lucky that Claire is fun to watch now and that the actress is kind of great at playing her as an inept psycho because otherwise it would be very hard to handle this story, even for people who don't really care about the history.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

A whole promo about Stefan O's first kiss since raping Abigail, cool cool cool.

Gawd bless Queen Gabi for busting in on it.  And despite what the voice over guy and the tweet said, CB wasn't playing jealousy at all that I saw.

Now obviously, they're going to go for Stefan and Gabi eventually, I just hope it happens when Brandon Barash is here because I do want to get behind a hot, naughty pairing for Gabi and the change of actors, I think, will help me draw more of a line under Stefan O.'s grossness.

• Love 8

...where do I say Tyler's gross?  My point is Stefan O.'s actions during the Gabigail storyline were gross, Tyler Christopher was playing him when that grossness happened, and I think for me personally, I'll be able to put that aside more easily to be interested in a romantic pairing with Gabi when a different actor is playing Stefan O.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

...where do I say Tyler's gross?  My point is Stefan O.'s actions during the Gabigail storyline were gross, Tyler Christopher was playing him when that grossness happened, and I think for me personally, I'll be able to put that aside more easily to be interested in a romantic pairing with Gabi when a different actor is playing Stefan O.

My problem is he will be the same evil character no matter who play him.  But with Chloe he would be fine but never with Gabi.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I loled so hard at this line. So hard!

I don't really care that Claire's a psycho now. I personally love it tbh, but I still think it's fucked up RC did it and his reasons for doing it are annoying and lazy. He's lucky that Claire is fun to watch now and that the actress is kind of great at playing her as an inept psycho because otherwise it would be very hard to handle this story, even for people who don't really care about the history.

ORK really is great at playing a bumbling, fire-starting would-be murderer.  It's too bad they're not keeping her around.  Maybe they'll semi-reform Claire off screen and bring Olivia back in the future. 

• Love 4

Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of March 11:

Days spoilers for Monday March 11:

Jack uses Tripp to get to Haley.

Days spoilers for Tuesday March 12:

John is horrified when he discovers an unconscious Marlena.

Days spoilers for Wednesday March 13:

Leo surprises Brady with news that they are brothers.

Days spoilers for Thursday March 14:

John is thrown when a nurse claims Kristen was the one who tried to kill Marlena.

Days spoilers for Friday March 15:

Brady blasts Eric for kissing Sarah.

Stefan encourages Ben not to give up on love, while Julie counsels Ciara about Ben.

• Love 2

Brady warns Rex that Eric has a history of stealing his brothers women.....

Brady STFU. You knew Nicole had loved Eric all her life when you got involved with her. And anyone with eyes can see Sarah is throwing herself at Eric. So no... Eric ain't stealing anyone. Moron. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I hate, hate, hate these Diana spoilers.  I'm a Judith Chapman fan going back to her days as Ginny on GH in the 80's but ugh. I'm really not enjoying her take on Diana. I can't lay all the blame on her but I hate this direction so much.   I should probably try and get Genie Francis out of my head but I can't even imagine her version of Diana with this crap.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I hate, hate, hate these Diana spoilers.  I'm a Judith Chapman fan going back to her days as Ginny on GH in the 80's but ugh. I'm really not enjoying her take on Diana. I can't lay all the blame on her but I hate this direction so much.   I should probably try and get Genie Francis out of my head but I can't even imagine her version of Diana with this crap.

Ron does not know how to write a heroine.  He should take a look at Bill Bell, a man who really knew how to write a woman from a woman's point of view.. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I agree! I feel the same way about KDP's Eve, despite that I like KDP herself (I think). If she gets out of Jack's orbit I may relent, but for now, one big ugh from me. 

• Love 8

More Days of our Lives Spoilers: 

• Claire plays innocent when Haley is arrested
  • Sonny and Will celebrate an expected turn of events
  • Brady warns Rex that Eric has a history of stealing his brothers’ women
  • Stefan and Chloe bond over Holly and their similar upbringings
  • Tripp questions Claire on how authorities knew where Haley was hiding
  • Leo surprises Brady with news that they are brothers
  • Sarah comforts Eric and impulsively kisses him
  • Rex confides in Chloe about Eric and Sarah
  • Brady blasts Eric for kissing Sarah
  • Stefan encourages Ben not to give up on love, while Julie counsels Ciara about Ben

Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of March 18, 2019

• Marlena is caught in a tug-of-war for her soul;
  • Ciara tries to persuade Ben they should reunite;
  • JJ offers to marry Haley;
  • Tripp drops a bombshell on Claire
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

What, Sarah has feelings for Eric, the setup has been so subtle! #eyeroll

IKR a total slow build 😂 even a random dude who works out on a machine by me caught on to this and he has no sound. 

Not happy to see Claire gets Haley arrested. 

I really like Chloe and Rex so I’m happy to see their friendship is continuing. 

“JJ offers to marry Haley” everyone even Haley and Jack saw that coming. I will laugh when it comes out she married Tripp instead, even though it will mean Claire will whip out her lighter in vengeance and Haley will have to poke her to death. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2