Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Since the 50th so....yeah. Holly already looks about two or three, so this kid should be five.

True, but consider Sarah should be closer to 40 than 30 and Mike Horton is Salem's answer to Benjamin Button and I can be convinced Jordan had a years-long gestation with Rafe spawn.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Xander never, ever needs a reason to be walking around shirtless.

Well, I don’t find Xander all that attractive so he can be in a full bear suit, head included, and I’ll be fine.  I mean, lounging around without a shirt in what’s supposed to be winter?  Please.  I know this was probably shot in July 2017, but still.  Leo can put on some clothes, too.

• Love 7
On 1/4/2019 at 2:58 PM, Chick2Chic said:

This is such an issue for the show. Since Lani is his daughter she can't date him so they pair him up with the only other Black woman on the show and if Eli & Sheila grew up together, then, she's got to be significantly younger than Abe. I'd be more forgiving of the age difference if Sheila and Abe had romantic chemistry but nope. I think Sheila/Abe have more chem than Elani but since Eli is Black and Lani is Black, they have to paired off despite IMO, any real chemistry (I think SS is the issue, not LA in that he clicks with others onscreen much more than her and I thought SS only had noticeable chemistry with Brandon Beemer). I would have been curious to see Eli hook up with someone else on the show like Chloe. He doesn't have many options since he's a Horton and related to so many others already on canvas. And I would have liked to see Lani chem tested with Rex. Elani are boring and looking at the SOD preview commentary that Ron gave, it's not like he's writing for Elani since the only Black person he mentions getting a story as the focal point is "steadfast" Abe. 

Days will put other people of color with white characters and they get more screentime due to that willingness by TPTB, but if it's Black characters, then they pair them all off and either just have them be there to support or to sing at weddings & funerals. There's a reason why it's a running gag by one twitter account that you knew Lexie would step out on Abe when a hunky young Black man would show up in Salem. 

PREACH!!!

• Love 2

I don't see the tweet with it yet but I did come across this info:

SOD what will happen

• Chad offers Eve a job at DiMera Enterprises
  • Jack is drawn back to his family
  • Chloe and Brady feel more than friendship
  • Melinda has a warning for Haley

Also, the spoilers for the week of January 14th mostly read like 'must flee TV'

• Love 3

Chad offers Eve a job at DiMera Enterprises

... because....??

And how does Chad have any say at DME anyway?

Eve should really be the one going after Ben with a vengeance...that would make a hell of a story.

• Love 2

I am more pissed off than I should rightly be over the idea that Xander is going to get up to indecent shenanigans with Leo.

Seriously, the actual fuck? That should have been Paul! What a waste.

Xander could have made Paul so much edgier and interesting and Paul could have made Xander less cartoonish villain and they would have had the best sex, my mind is already made up about that. 

Sweet Satan’s armpit I craved those two getting down and dirty for years...god I hate this show. 

How much longer can Leo stick around anyway? I mean really, his story was old before it even got started. 

Although because I am a cheap date when it comes to men I find pretty, like Xander, if they manage a scene where Xander hoists Leo up into his strong arms and pins him against a nearby wall and they commence making the beast with two shirtless backs, I might be down for that. If there’s extended shots of exposure of course...

And do I have it correct, Rafe and Jordan have a kid? I...wow, that’s one for the record books, Ron. 

Edited by AnswersWanted
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, AnswersWanted said:

And do I have it correct, Rafe and Jordan have a kid? I...wow, that’s one for the record books, Ron. 

That's what I heard though I think the timing fits more with it being Chad's kid than Rafe's. 

Along with no exact airdate for the Chabby exit I can't seem to find an airdate for Jordan's reappearance in Salem. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:

That's what I heard though I think the timing fits more with it being Chad's kid than Rafe's. 

Along with no exact airdate for the Chabby exit I can't seem to find an airdate for Jordan's reappearance in Salem. 

Jesus...I am far more out of the loop than I first presumed...

They just gave Chad a girl, why on earth would he need another hell spawn? And I know it's Ron and if he could he'd probably give everyone at least five kids each, but still...there has to order somewhere. Not that Rafe needs any at all, ever, he is the last person who needs to spread his seed about. I felt dirty just typing that. 

And is Jordan trying to have babies with every single guy in Salem now for reasons? At least some of them are too old for her...hopefully...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AnswersWanted said:

And is Jordan trying to have babies with every single guy in Salem now for reasons? At least some of them are too old for her...hopefully...

I didn't think Jordan had any kids at all, does she?  She didn't have any when she left Salem that I remember.....

19 minutes ago, boes said:

I didn't think Jordan had any kids at all, does she?  She didn't have any when she left Salem that I remember.....

That was my thinking until coming here and reading up on the spoilers, which truly have left me surprised for once, heh. 

Last time I checked in she was just fussy about Eli and was playing hard to get while also being jealous towards T-Boz and all that. 

She is really the last woman in town who needs a kid by any of those idiots, so of course it's probably true. 

12 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

The rumors are that the baby is the reason she comes back to Salem.

Just sends a right chill up my spine it does. If they do go through with this I will need exact names of who to blame for such fuckery being given the green light. 

5 minutes ago, AnswersWanted said:

That was my thinking until coming here and reading up on the spoilers, which truly have left me surprised for once, heh. 

Last time I checked in she was just fussy about Eli and was playing hard to get while also being jealous towards T-Boz and all that. 

She is really the last woman in town who needs a kid by any of those idiots, so of course it's probably true. 

I think you might be confusing characters_  Jordan is Ben's sister, who used to be involved with Rafe before he cheated on her with Kate and he didn't seem to understand why she was so upset.

Lani is the bland chick involved with Eli and jealous of Sheila.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AnswersWanted said:

They just gave Chad a girl, why on earth would he need another hell spawn? And I know it's Ron and if he could he'd probably give everyone at least five kids each, but still...there has to order somewhere. Not that Rafe needs any at all, ever, he is the last person who needs to spread his seed about. I felt dirty just typing that. 

I was saying Chad because when Jordan left almost 4 years ago, she had just been in a relationship with Chad. IIRC it was a sexual relationship, not just kissing & flirting (I wasn't totally paying attention back then to the show nor really this story) and she'd dumped Rafe a while before getting with Chad because of Rafe's cheating. Then she dumped Chad cause he was using her to get at Ben because he was trying to break up Ben & Abby. So that's why I was saying it would make sense if she's coming back with a kid that it's Chad's and not Rafe's but you know how this show is with timelines. Considering how long Jordan has been gone, the kid would be like 3 1/2 with her return unless they retconned that Rafe and her hooked up at some point in the last few years even though he's been with Hope. TBH, I thought the show was going to have Jordan end up being Ben's mother since Clyde had likely raped her when she was a teen but it ended up not going that direction. And I had always thought that Rafe would be a good candidate for a sterility story a la Mickey. 

33 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

If she is Leo's mother, then that means that Leo is ... 29-ish?  Bwahahahaha

Life on the grift can be ageing. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 4

I always liked Jordan.  She tried so hard to help Ben with his anger.  She had such a difficult time with Clyde.   Anyone with eyes could figure out what happened.  Ben did not care about his sisters feelings and decided to have a relationship with Clyde.  Another reason I don’t really care for Ben. 

• Love 1

I don't think Ben knows the truth about Clyde likely having raped Jordan. IIRC Jordan was vague about why she disliked Clyde to Ben. He only knew Jordan didn't like Clyde which I believe he chalked up to Clyde having abused both him and Jordan as kids but Jordan was also blackmailed by Clyde to not interfere with his burgeoning relationship with Ben so she backed off discouraging them from getting to know each other again. 

Anywho, I like(d) Jordan and she actually had chemistry with Rafe so I am all for her return to the show for some fresh blood. Less excited about the baby aspect, though. I do think Jordan deserved/deserves better than Rafe since Rafe tends to damage any woman he's romantically involved with character-wise since his role is to play the hero for the damsel. Every woman Rafe is with is weakened for him to carry that trait out. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I think you might be confusing characters_  Jordan is Ben's sister, who used to be involved with Rafe before he cheated on her with Kate and he didn't seem to understand why she was so upset.

Lani is the bland chick involved with Eli and jealous of Sheila.

...you are absolutely right, heh, I was thinking of someone else entirely on another show...I blame new year brain for this.

Well at least now I know who the hell they are actually talking about. I do recall the real Jordan, somewhat, and I stand by my dismay if she shows up with a kid in tow. 

This show has more than enough minors that are sure to be mentally and emotionally disturbed as is. 

And Rafe never needs a kid, never ever. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, AnswersWanted said:

...you are absolutely right, heh, I was thinking of someone else entirely on another show...I blame new year brain for this.

Well at least now I know who the hell they are actually talking about. I do recall the real Jordan, somewhat, and I stand by my dismay if she shows up with a kid in tow. 

This show has more than enough minors that are sure to be mentally and emotionally disturbed as is. 

And Rafe never needs a kid, never ever. 

Of course Rafe doesn't need a spawn to ensure his awful bloodline continues. But if it gets him the hell away from Hope and gives her a fighting chance to be repaired? Well, Jordan and her spawn will just have to take one for the team, damn it!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

So I read a spoiler that said that Haley is in the country illegally and JJ will marry her to keep her here.

It makes one wonder how she could have gotten hired at the hospital in the first place.

Wow, that's interesting, so long as they build up to it a little and we see JJ have feelings for her. I also saw somewhere that Trask is fired -- which would make sense in this context. Hmmm. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Of course Rafe doesn't need a spawn to ensure his awful bloodline continues. But if it gets him the hell away from Hope and gives her a fighting chance to be repaired? Well, Jordan and her spawn will just have to take one for the team, damn it!

I cannot deny it would be nice to see Rafe's persistently toxic masculinity claws unhooked out of Hope's back and see her transform back into her old self, at least somewhat. 

Maybe the kid being his will also turn out to be a fake out and that would be killing two birds with one stone, Hope will finally be free and there won't actually be a mini Rafe roaming around. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

So I read a spoiler that said that Haley is in the country illegally and JJ will marry her to keep her here.

A definite soap trope, but not one daytime's done in a while.  The last time I can think of is Tad and Cara marrying on AMC (and oh did I love them as friends who were slowly falling in love before the cancellation brought Dixie back).

• Love 4
On 1/9/2019 at 12:31 PM, Chick2Chic said:

If they went for the date thing Ciara would be Patrick Lockhart's daughter.

• Love 2

According to spoiler for next week:

The mysterious woman that Rex cheated on Sarah with back then was her sister Noelle. 

Gabi and Stefan get into it over the future of Gabi Chic.

Rafe reveals to Hope that he's leaving town to help Sami.

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo:

Is that Xander and Sarah?!?!

Thanks for the preview, TeeVee329. Yes it is Xander and Sarah but how the heck do these two end up making out all of sudden? It just look really weird. 

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 2

It kinda makes sense, actually, based on the spoiler you posted.  Sarah finds out about her sister and Rex.  Sarah goes home and gets wicked drunk or is just super upset.  Sarah meets Xander, who she does not know and is shirtless and hot.  And then maybe Eric comes by to check on her and finds her with Xander, the dude he hates because he got Nicole killed.  That'd be some soap, ya'll.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

It kinda makes sense, actually, based on the spoiler you posted.  Sarah finds out about her sister and Rex.  Sarah goes home and gets wicked drunk or is just super upset.  Sarah meets Xander, who she does not know and is shirtless and hot.  And then maybe Eric comes by to check on her and finds her with Xander, the dude he hates because he got Nicole killed.  That'd be some soap, ya'll.

Oh boy, Xander has his hands full with Leo and Sarah, isn't he? What next, Sarah ends up pregnant with Xander's kid in a drunken one night stand?

Btw, here's what I find regarding Sarah/Eric next week. I don't know maybe Eric stopped Sarah before things could go further and then she goes to Xander?

Dwm7urbX4AAvp6Q.jpg

Edited by sweetautumn
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo:

Is that Xander and Sarah?!?!

5 hours ago, sweetautumn said:

Thanks for the preview, TeeVee329. Yes it is Xander and Sarah but how the heck do these two end up making out all of sudden? It just look really weird. 

The two in bed are Lani and Eli.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, boes said:

The two in bed are Lani and Eli.

And the final couple having sex is Chad and Abby. KM posted a pic a while back with the white boots that are being taken off before the couple heads to  bed.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

And the final couple having sex is Chad and Abby. KM posted a pic a while back with the white boots that are being taken off before the couple heads to  bed.

I have to watch this again but I HOPE that it's Chad who's wearing the white boots.  

• Love 5

I had to do several pauses to see who the couples were and I think it was Chad/Abby, John/Marlena, JJ/Haley, Ben/Ciara (I guess the breakup lasts what a week or two? Lol), Tripp/Claire, Eli/Lani, Will/Sonny, Sarah/Xander (WTF), Rex/Chloe?, Stefan/Gabi

Reading that above spoiler about Sarah and Eric then to see her with Xander is giving me whiplash (and I doubt any of this will make like her)

• Love 2

Week of January 21

Monday January 21:

Victor makes Brady an offer he can’t refuse.

Tuesday January 22:

Eric flips out over Sarah's betrayal.

Kayla gives Jennifer bad news involving Jack.

Wednesday January 23:

Ted asks Kate for another chance.

Thursday January 24:

Gabi and Stefan declare war on one another.

Friday January 25:

Haley reveals her secret to JJ.

• Love 3

Thanks for the spoiler, BlackMamba 

howmanywords,  I am still trying to wrap head around the promo. Some of the stuff like Ben/Caira from the preview aren't for next week. VK is taking short break. and will be back around early Feb.  The Sarah/Eric kiss take place in next week. Like some have already pointed out, things probably didn't go further because he couldn't have sex with her (probably due to Nicole). Then a a sad Sarah finds Xander and they goes from there... I assume the Sarah/Xander one happens after next week, even though the dress she wears at next Friday are as same as the one from the preview.      

Regarding Sarah/Xander, could this be a unexpected pairing? The main reason Linsey was brought to Days primarily because GV chose her (The actors are close offscreen). They were said to have "great chemistry" (whatever that meant). Then Rex was demolished and they have been pushing Sarah/Eric ever since. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work. So far, Sarah and Eric give this impression that these two should stick to friendship instead.  My speculation is LG actually have chemistry with PT so the writers changes mind.

One thing I see for certain is Sarah needs to get out of this obsession with Eric. I really don't see chemistry between LG and GV. Do you guys see it? So if the writers decided go for Sarah/Xander, my answer is "sure go ahead". My only concern is the likelihood of her involvement in a triangle.  

Edited by sweetautumn
fixing post
  • Love 2
On 1/9/2019 at 4:19 PM, Silver Raven said:

So I was just checking up on Diana Colville, and she left the show in 1989.  If she is Leo's mother, then that means that Leo is ... 29-ish?  Bwahahahaha

Don’t all nearly 30 year-olds look to be in their mid-50s 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 2
8 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Gabi and Stefan declare war on one another.

YES!  I'm glad they're keeping Gabi in scheming, take-no-shit vixen mode and, while I'm sure this is setting up a pairing between them, I'm gonna enjoy watching her try and destroy Stefan O. for as long as that part of the story lasts.

Re: the magazine article about Sarah/Eric/Rex.  Maybe it'll play better on-screen, but I'm annoyed that Sarah's attitude is, "Ugh, what do you mean you won't put me before your brother!".  That's his brother, even if he's a weird alien brother who he's not super close with.  And it's so weird they're playing this beat with Rex having slept with Sarah's half-sister without said half-sister being around, though that could be setup for later.

I dunno, the predestined forced-ness of Eric/Sarah kinda turns me off to them and actually kinda makes me want to root for Rex more haha.  I mean, yeah, he's a ho, but that can be fun on a soap!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Yeah, I don't know what to make of Sarah or Eric or Rex, either, or why we're supposed to care if Rex and Sarah reunite or not. I don't know what Eric needs now, but it's not another woman only to bail on her later. I'm not warming up to Sarah, period, so I'm out of luck when this storyline heats up. 

• Love 2

My understanding  of the Sarah/Xander thing is that after she drunkenly goes to Eric for sex after finding out about Rex sleeping with her sister, Eric says no, so Sarah goes back home to the Kiriakis mansion and runs into Xander...

Edited by drtslim
Poor Grammar
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Did Kyle Lowder play Brady?  Now I'm supposed to think he's Rex, instead, and not get confused when he's standing next to this Brady?  Ugh.

Yes he did. And was front burner in a popular pairing and triangle for years “Broe”. The storylines and characterization of that era were pretty strong actually Nicole and Victor had split and at each other’s throats. Kate hated both Nicole and Sami. Sami worked at the hospital and got with Brandon. I think Hope’s baby was taken by Lexi sometime in that also a lot of crazy shit went down with Jan. Belle was really likable back then and Shawn and Phillip were fun. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, SueB said:

That's ERIC and Sarah.  Greg V has muscles. It COULD be a dream sequence?

v5bole.jpg

2lu26wx.jpg

2wnplx1.jpg

ildhc0.jpg

This is Xander. Eric's hair is shorter than this.

I am not sure about this one though. People said it is Eric but he looks like Brady to me.

2pseyhf.jpg

This is Chloe. Her coat is the same one she wore in the last two episodes.

x3twkw.jpg

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 5