Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Aika looked like she gained considerable weight.  Is she doing fertility treatments and they didn't want to mention it?

Chris should be banned from ever using the word "posse" again.  EVER.

Libby's hair was a hot mess.  It looked like she was using a broken crimper from the 80s.   It finally died mid crimp so she threw it on the floor and kicked it across the room.   Her makeup artist on her wedding day gave her that little lip bow to balance her face.  She needs to go with that look.

Nikki's blue smurf dress made of tinsel looked like a fire hazard.  I also was mesmerized at how she was arm entwined with Chris the entire time.   She was gripping him like grim death.  She's such a confident speaker, I'm surprised she needed this crutch.   Odd.

Did I mention already that Luis is positively creepy in person?   His eyes.   Oh his eyes.

Luis is disgusting. I can’t decide f he’s trying to impersonate Ricky Ricardo or Tony Montana...... 

• Love 8

Does anyone else feel kind of sorry for Nicole? She looks so forlorn and unhappy most of the time, and her family does nothing but tear her down and demand that she answer  their dire predictions. The mom seemed like she was trying to be humiliating on the tell-all.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Chris is p%ssing away his marriage for a penguin.

Weigh it out, Dude. On the one side you've got: Nikki, your kids, your home, your life, your dignity, your life, businesses, happiness, money, etc.

On the other side: drunk penguin.

Tough decision.

Well, clearly you aren’t captivated by his mud turtle eyes or his drunk ass Penguin ass the way Chris is. Can you not see the majesty of it all?

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, thejuicer said:

I find Andrei sexy. I am so ashamed to admit that. 

He's hot as Hell, and that deep voice is to die for.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Who the hell makes a big deal about their 28th birthday? It’s not like it’s some kind of milestone. 

Her birthday should be a day of mourning. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

What social media is Shaun referring to? I mean we have all be supportive of Olivia 100%

No way (I am). At the beginning, people were calling her a brat and other worse names. I think a couple people even got banned from the site defending Olivia. That girl has a bright future, the SECOND she can get away.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

My guess is that just like Danielle did with Mo, she will force Luis to serve two years of hard marriage, packing kids lunches and riding her like a hobby horse every night.

Luis claims to be a religious guy, so maybe, like Mo, he will play the Ramadan card to get out of some of the husbandly duties. 

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 5

I'm a bit sad this is the season finale. I will miss snarking about this show on this forum. Luckily there is new trash for 2018 to entertain me, such as Finding Sister Wives.  I'm also happy to see Sister Wives and M600PL will be back in January. What will you be watching in the new year?

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Luis claims to be a religious guy, so maybe, like Mo, he will play the Ramadan card to get out of some of the husbandry duties. 

The big difference is that Luis is attracted to Molly.  Molly is attractive, unlike Danielle. If she could only learn how to dress attractively.  Mohammed, or whatever his name was, couldn’t hide his revulsion.  

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Deafening Roar said:

HUGE pet peeve of mine, kids at the table with tablets, phones, etc.

My daughter is 20 now, of course she is glued to her phone 80% of the time, but she works and pays her bill so whatever. But, at the table eating, whether at home or out, she knows the rule is no phone, we talk and catch up on things.

Also I'm glad to say she didn't grow up in this era of technology. She watched tv, had a PlayStation, etc but no tablets, etc. Today's kids are plugged in most of the time.

I was aggravated to see May just coming home from a month long trip and her family barely spoke to her from what we saw.

Molly is an idiot. Olivia has more sense now than Molly probably ever did. Luis bamboozled her, plain and simple.

Molly couldn't even sit down on her daughter's bed to have a heart to heart without first making sure she brought her phone with her from the kitchen and laid it on the bed between them in plain sight.   She laid it out as if to say, I want to talk to you about something important but if I get a text you'll just have to wait.

Can't stand Molly.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

Andrei also understands that a couple's agreements are none of her sisters' business. Her sisters act like they have never been told to butt out, and resent any boundaries that Elizabeth tries to set.

Lol, Just watched Irving Berlin's "White Christmas"...this made me laugh

"...Lord help the mister That comes between me and my sister..

And Lord help the sister that comes between me and my man!"

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

David lecturing Luis about age differences when he’s married to an 18 year old. *eyeroll*

But how funny was it when he tried to call out Luis for acting younger than both Olivia AND Molly?

Fun Fact: Luis Is a hell of a lot younger than Molly. Duh.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I am so bothered by the way David Spain is sitting with his leg crossed. The bottom of his shoes should not be facing Evelyn. No bueno.

They have no chemistry or any sign of physical attraction to each other. They are super awkward - like the middle schoolers you see at the mall holding hands because they're "going out", and it's cringe worthy to watch.

Bottom line: he needs a real woman who's at least his age, if not slightly older and she needs to go be 18, attend college and learn how not to be a bitch to her friends. 

Edited by Bridget
Content
  • Love 23
4 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

It's funny how Nicole sees other's relationships clearly yet she is ass blind to her own. 

When N saw the part about M & L being married, she said (off set) something to the effect of: "I can't believe she allowed him to do to that to her!" 

However, I did like the way Molly politely and rightfully dissed Nicole. Once Nicole brought up Molly's kids, Molly was like an attorney in court; that area was now up for grabs! "Well since you brought up my kids, what were you doing taking your kid out of the country when you can't even support yourself?"

I am mad that Molly was dumb enough to marry that Punk, but she has a way with words at times, unlike Nicole talking about her "heads being in a cloud."

Edited by Bridget
Grammar is important
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

David lecturing Luis about age differences when he’s married to an 18 year old. *eyeroll*

To be fair, David and Evelyn are in the same places in their lives.  Luis and Molly are not.  Luis is not acting like a stepfather to Molly's kids, and that is probably mostly because of his age.

6 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Molly just wants sex, pure and simple.  That’s all she cares about, sex.

Yup.  She's been dickmatized.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Did you see Sister Jen's unsmiling, hefty husband, with the toxic, sickly circles under his eyes? He never smiled or even looked at Jen!

No wonder she was troublemaking and trying to play superior! She was looking for a way to cast a negative light on Andrei to draw attention away from the fact that he is dreamy, and craaaaaazy about Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's hunk made Jen's dude look like furniture.

Andrei also understands that a couple's agreements are none of her sisters' business. Her sisters act like they have never been told to butt out, and resent any boundaries that Elizabeth tries to set.

I don't think Andrei is as controlling as they make him out to be. I think Libby's sisters are and they don't like that she's in a relationship where she's happy and listening to anyone other than them. She's the baby sister and she's grown up and made her own choices. Sisters Libby are used to bossing her around. She's finally standing up for herself and they don't like it one bit, so they are putting it off on Andrei. Andrei and Elizabeth seem like the only truly happy couple this season. 

Edited by jackjill89
  • Love 24
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I get the sense that Andrei likes to talk - I don't really think it's shutting up Libby or making her submissive. He has opinions and he likes to speak up. He certainly had Luis' number. Luis would be mincemeat for him.  Libby's sisters are unimportant. Focus on your own two lives. They will eventually back off. David Spain, um, there is an age difference with you and your bride. You are not equals.

Yes, Andrei has opinions.  But I love his matter of factness (like my hubby, who is from Ukraine), and he is spot on.

I don't think the age difference is a big factor between David and Evelyn.  She is  young, but their maturity levels are pretty equal.

I was watching their scenes when hubby came home from work.  I laughed and told him Evelyn was pretty anxious to go have sex, based on her comments.  You could also just see it, more so than was David.  Hubby's comment was "Well, why not?"

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sienna said:

Something about sitting near Andrei made David Spain seem especially weak.

It's like Andrei absorbs all the available testosterone in the room.

I noticed the seating arrangement and that Andrrrrrrrei was the only guy on his sofa. 

BahtMan doesn't count as being a man, mostly because he will be calling Molly soon for a man-bra. He gets bigger each episode!

And he also never lets anyone finish a sentence; his daughter was spot on with that. Even Nikki called him out on it. I think he is so paranoid that the truth will slip out (of whatever he is lying about at the minute), that he interrupts everyone to "apologize" or to make people lose track of what they were going to say to him/call him out on. Did you see the look that the BahtMans shared when Chris told BahtMan he is cut off? 

Priceless!

Can't decide if the pun is intended!

Aika, Molly, DavidSpain, Elizabeth (to be fair, I think it was just that her dress was too short & too snug) and Annie all look like they have put on some weight. Aika's shirt did her no favors. Why do people think tight clothes = fashionable? 

I would have loved to have had more wide shots to see how many mental ass beatings Andrrrrrrrei gave out to Larry, Moe & Curly on the other couch.

Lastly, I think we can agree Andrrrrrrrei wins "best husband", but I really can't handle his increased use of "like." I had to mute him because I was about to lose it. As stupid as Elizabeth was to pit her sisters against him, how like does like she like listen to like him like all like day like?

And that's it. :)

• Love 17
47 minutes ago, Bridget said:

They have no chemistry or any sign of physical attraction to each other. They are super awkward - like the middle schoolers you see at the mall holding hands because they're "going out", but it's cringe worthy to watch.

Bottom line: he needs a real woman who's at least his age, if not slightly older and she needs to go be 18, attend college and learn how not to be a bitch to her friends. 

I disagree.  I do think they have chemistry.  They have a quiet confidence together.

I would not have wanted my daughter to marry at 18, but I don't think their age difference is so horrid.  They seem suited to one another.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

And yet I was gleefully encoraging her on...

I was waiting for someone else (not Shaun) to call her out for talking to her mom ("Stop!") in the same way she speaks to May. 

• Love 13
22 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I want to grab May's tablet and beat Nicole over the head with it. That poor child. What a horrible, neglectful mother. Does anyone in that family notice how much time that child is spending plugged in and not interacting? If she really hadn't seen her grandparents for weeks, why weren't they talking to her and playing with her?? Ugh.

I'm going to hope for the best for May and assume that she's plugged in so that TLC can record the plot-related dialogue Nicole is having with her family (as thin as it is- "umm, I don't know, like... I haven't thought that far ahead..." without her chattering or interrupting during filming.  May does seem to have a bond with Nicole's mom and stepdad.  I just wish the mother would be much more forceful than, "um, how are you going to support three people on a minimum wage job?" As my husband said, we know which direction the brains were handed out in that family- brother was articulate and thinking further ahead than the next meal.  Nicole's brain functions like a pet dog- in the moment.

I couldn't quite get the level of hysteria and tears that Molly was exhibiting- until the end.  She's not crying because she lost the love of her life, she's crying because she was totally used and taken and will be paying for this mistake for many years to come.

Josh is one of those people who never smile with their eyes.  Even on his wedding day, when he claims he's very happy, the upper face is dead.  It's scary to me.

David Tobo is so stupid- to really convince himself that by Chris funding a bigger wedding he will make his children see how he's turned his life around?  That this is "how he wants to present" himself?  He lit right up when Chris offered to fund the bash.  As for Chris- he almost seems like he's a little slow.  Like he's not really getting the entire picture. Good god.  I just can't. And David's switch from anger to blubbering just screamed Personality Disorder to me.  He acts to fit the role- from needy, lovestruck man who is repentant for all of his past sins to angry, ultimatum-tossing manipulator in a flash.  Scary stuff.  

• Love 15
3 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Lol, Just watched Irving Berlin's "White Christmas"...this made me laugh

"...Lord help the mister That comes between me and my sister..

And Lord help the sister that comes between me and my man!"

I started hearing "Sisters" as soon as you wrote "White Christmas."   I watch it every year.   Some of the numbers have the worst lyrics in show biz history -- "Snow, I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow ..."  But I love it. 

• Love 6

I vote for Nicki and her Brother to host the reunions going forward.    Nicki literally had me ROTFL at the things she said about David cheating in the states vs Asian.... She gave me life.  Love her!    I to would love to know what David poor have on Chris as well?    Antonio is correct on calling Annie on her BS she is strictly in it for the green card, and you cannot tell me otherwise.   I knew Molly would take Luis back ughhhh!    I cannot believe what I'm saying Shaun actually did ok, she must have read some of ours comments.

• Love 16
On 12/18/2017 at 4:42 AM, CofCinci said:

Molly’s daughter had just came in from Bonnaroo when she had to drive her mother to the airport.  So that scene was 6/12/17.

They married 7/20/17. 

Why doesn't Molly drive? She drives herself to work, everyday, doesn't she?  

Now that Nicole's Mom spilled the tea about Nicole regularly sending cash to Azan, I finally understand why Azan is in the "relationship".  He is a bum who wants to live off her (mother's) cash.  He may or may not want a green card, but he clearly likes the money.  It all makes sense now.

8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Ouch, Annie is throwing shade at ALL American children....

I guess American children should be more like good Thai children like her and become bahtdigging whores.

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

I'm a bit sad this is the season finale. I will miss snarking about this show on this forum. Luckily there is new trash for 2018 to entertain me, such as Finding Sister Wives.  I'm also happy to see Sister Wives and M600PL will be back in January. What will you be watching in the new year?

I missed that 600lb life will be coming back, but definitely on my watch list now. As well as Sister Wives, and Little People Big World.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

I'm wondering if Mo Luis thought once he get the ring that his citizenship is in the bag instead of putting in the time.

Any thoughts on why he is back and holding hands with stupid Molly?

Or have we all been punk'd?

I am guessing he has realized that being married to Molly for a couple of months is not going to get him his green card, if she divorces him and doesn't follow through with his green card sponsorship.

• Love 6
On 12/10/2017 at 10:04 PM, Cranky One said:

WHAT IS THIS SPECIAL EFFECT THAT DAVID HAS ON WOMEN THAT MAKE THEM WANT TO SLEEP WIYH HIM??

YES, I'm yelling!!

Money! lol

On 12/10/2017 at 10:25 PM, Awfarmington said:

David's daughter is [insert a bunch of mean names] for  treating Annie that way. 

I can't get past that she looks like him in drag.

• Love 2

Where are Molly's friends in all this Luis mess? Does she not have a good girl friend that could help her see how horrible Luis is?  Nobody should have to "work on" any part of a relationship at the beginning, it is obviously not the right relationship for either and you should move on...the beginning of a relationship should be fun not work.  Why do these people try to fit a square peg in a round hole?  How fun is that?

I bet Molly's employees are sick of Luis, sick of hearing about Luis and sick of Molly crying about Luis. 

Thank you Molly for bringing such a quality person like Luis to the US. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

David invites Ashley to his wedding

Thanks for reminding me - what person, past the age of 10, gets all "it's my day" about their birthday?  She was too much.  Her own kids must have such a happy home.

5 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I think David Not-So-Poor stashed hidden money in shill business ventures under his good buddy Chris' name when he ditched his last wife. The handouts sound more like withdrawls. 

Interesting!  I like the way you think.

• Love 4
On 12/10/2017 at 10:41 PM, Forum member said:

Josh said they would start right after the wedding. Hollow promise. 

Hollow promises go well with hollow weddings..

On 12/10/2017 at 11:56 PM, Frozendiva said:

I'm a little older than David Poor, but I would not consider him as dating material. His energy is off.

i don't consider him human material..

• Love 1
On 12/11/2017 at 0:01 AM, Frozendiva said:

On some level, Libby probably likes the games with her sisters. Andrei is the game changer. Who cares if Libby is going to a club/disco with her sisters? She loves you, lunkhead, and probably would not chase after other dudes.

Lunkhead is perfect.  I keep thinking of the actor who always played monsters on shows like The Monkees...googling...Richard Kiel!  Except I'm sure he was a sweetheart. (googling again) I'm right:)

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My question is if Molly threw him out how did Luis' brother magically appear when Luis was ready to be picked up.  New Jersey is not around the corner from Molly in Delusional Georgia.

Brothers Luis were already in town for the wedding. TLC did a post about that. :-)

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Thanks for reminding me - what person, past the age of 10, gets all "it's my day" about their birthday?  She was too much.  Her own kids must have such a happy home.

Interesting!  I like the way you think.

Exactly. As if she wasn't already unlikable enough.

If it's 'her day' then why bother showing up at the wedding, and whining to anyone who would listen.

She also seemed to be seething with anger that Annie was having a ball and enjoying the attention. How dare the bride enjoy her day on Ashley's day!!!   

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

I'll be tuning in for SW, 600PL and occasionally Jazz.  I don't want to get involved with Finding SW.  I will SO MISS Andrrrrei.  He should have his own show.  I just love his cut to the chase, confident approach to matters.  

• Love 7
On 12/10/2017 at 3:22 PM, Cementhead said:

So surprised to read in the various threads that some of you think Andrei is hot.  How do you see past that horrible haircut? 

I think he's a cute guy...and a haircut is an easy change if you really care.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

I wouldn’t be surprised. Options are:

-David hid assets with Chris. 

-Chris’ fantasy sex Thailand vacation service couldn’t happen without David being in Thailand and arranging sex workers (which hopefully are of age and consenting).

-David and Chris are lovers.

-All of the above. 

I've been thinking the lovers angle for a while.  No man is going to do all that for another man without something in return.  Option four: they were into some really kinky stuff in Thailand (throughout the Far East for that matter) and Chris is paying hush money to keep Puddles quiet.  Hate to say it but a lot of kids in neighboring Cambodia are routinely exploited and exported and that could be what he does not want Nikki to find out.  I certainly hope I am wrong about that, for the children's sake if nothing else.  The human marshmallow, David Poor as most call him, is a despicable, leech of a human being who would sell his own soul for a drink or personal gain.  While I in no way am enamored of his Snookie wannabe daughter, I understand her bitterness and refusal to have much to do with him.  Her tactics are fucked up but I get it.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I couldn't quite get the level of hysteria and tears that Molly was exhibiting- until the end.  She's not crying because she lost the love of her life, she's crying because she was totally used and taken and will be paying for this mistake for many years to come.

Except, she used her baby voice and tried to get him to sit next to her. She took him back.

We have our new Danielle.

It's so funny how she can look at Nicole and take pot shots. Doesn't she see herself?

Molly is an aged Nicole with $$$ and a few more neurons firing.

I suppose that Molly poured out her self-hatred on Nicole and vice-versa. Nicole provided a perfect mirror.

What's that movie where Bette Midler sees her country born twin and says, "OMG it's ME with a bad haircut!"

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 7