Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Who did Nicole's hair and makeup for the tell-all, and can she hire them full time? This is far and away the best she's ever looked. Her hair looks darker and it's much more becoming. Great dress too.

I wonder if the rest of the cast lives on planet reality as we do. Azan not good enough for Nicole, really? All of them have to be just a little bit nuts to open their lives up like this, so it's understandable. How utterly bizarre to watch your own worst moments on television and being forced to comment on it.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 20

What is going on between Dani and Mo....I mean Luis and Molly?

Shawn Robinson is out of her league.

Greekmom, PTV isn’t social media, a lot of folks on SM said Olivia was selfish.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Molly is a drooling idiot.

If that sanky said for Molly to sell the kids to the highest bidder and he would come home - buddhas, owls and everything. Idiot Molly would call the slave market in minutes.

She's freaking pathetic.  "I put my kids first" *snort* yeah right.

• Love 24

Chris, WTF is wrong with you? Your wife just said if you counted all the money it would jeopardize your marriage, and you're going to give that P.O.S. even MORE?

WTF???????????

Chris is mentally disturbed.

Where do they find these people.

Andrrei is taking down the fuckboi.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I lost all the respect i briefly had for Molly when we found out she invited him back. She's so desperate and for no good reason.

I don't believe for a second Chris is going to cut off Penguin but wow, did you see Annie's stank expression when he said that?

The Nicole / Azan special tomorrow is three. hours. long. I can't sit thru three hours of that. I'll be under the table with May...

There is a 3 hour special on Nicole and Azan?

• Love 2

Jesus Ashley, we get it. You hate your dad, he’s a POS, it’s your birthday, it should be all about you, you’re so effing pissed, blah blah blah. Most people agree with you but there’s zero reason to flapping your mouth about it every five seconds. Don’t go. Forget he exists and move on with your life. We’re all sick of you. 

On a separate note, I thought Annie looked beautiful. 

• Love 22

I'm wondering if Mo Luis thought once he get the ring that his citizenship is in the bag instead of putting in the time.

Any thoughts on why he is back and holding hands with stupid Molly?

Or have we all been punk'd?

• Love 6

Did y'all notice Annie's slip of the tongue in a quote right before the ceremony? Screen cap read 'I cannot wait to marry David' but homegirl clearly said 'I cannot wait to murdy David.' No lie! Wish I could have figured out how to record it and post here. My daughter and I laughed so hard, we rewound it three or four times. Make sure your murdy plan is fool-proof chick; his failing health and bitter daughter might come in pretty handy if you need outside help. 

Edited by HahYallDoin
Not upside, I meant outside.
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm wondering if Mo Luis thought once he get the ring that his citizenship is in the bag instead of putting in the time.

Any thoughts on why he is back and holding hands with stupid Molly?

Or have we all been punk'd?

My guess is that Luis thought the same thing that Mo thought before he saw the lawyer. Once he was officially married, he could take off.

Molly probably called him and let him know differently.

My guess is that just like Danielle did with Mo, she will force Luis to serve two years of hard marriage, packing kids lunches and riding her like a hobby horse every night.

5 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

If I were David Poor, I would send Annie’s parents cardboard cutouts of some water buffalo.  He’s a sleaze, but why would anyone pay five figures and some farm animals for rough trade? 

We know he's a compulsive liar. He's probably not sent them nearly as much as he said he did.

There was a perfunctory Facebook photo of her parents holding up a bunch of bahts from him. I'll bet it was the equivalent of USD $40.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

My guess is that Luis thought the same thing that Mo thought before he saw the lawyer. Once he was officially married, he could take off.

Molly probably called him and let him know differently.

My guess is that just like Danielle did with Mo, she will force Luis to serve two years of hard marriage, packing kids lunches and riding her like a hobby horse every night.

LOL. He wants a GC he damn well better earn it!

• Love 6

And pardon my French, but I just gotta say this. If Chris is really throwing away his marriage to Nikki over this, he's gotta be f*cking that penguin.

Just now, PityFree said:

Why is Elizabeth’s hair curled in such a stupid way? It’s only curled in the middle— the ends are completely straight and look fried and full of split ends.

I noticed that, too.

She fixed her lips, and screwed up her hair.

• Love 16

I like how Luis cherry picks when it comes to his religious adherence, he can go to strip clubs, drink, have pre marital sex but won't divorce Molly because it goes against his religion (and his bank account).

My question is if Molly threw him out how did Luis' brother magically appear when Luis was ready to be picked up.  New Jersey is not around the corner from Molly in Delusional Georgia.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Teeth! 

IMG_0041.JPG

I had kinda figured that it wasn't that he had no upper teeth, but that he was self-conscious of his smile for whatever reason. No upper teeth probably would have made a noticeable difference in the shape of his face. But yeah, just looks like he has a less than perfect smile and has gotten accustomed to holding his mouth so that his teeth showed as little as possible. Far from the least attractive thing about him, though.

• Love 5