Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

David has some sexual dysfunction. He can't even talk about it?

That's really weird.

What's he going to do on the wedding night?

Then he starts shaming Evelyn for talking about something that's perfectly natural?

What a dick.

He wants a young girl that he can shame and control.

I can also understand that as tightly wound as he is, that he certainly didn’t want to talk about it in front of the camera crew.  But yeah, it was an all around prude-a-Rama on full display.

• Love 21
Just now, Arwen Evenstar said:

I can also understand that as tightly wound as he is, that he certainly didn’t want to talk about it in front of the camera crew.  But yeah, it was an all around prude-a-Rama on full display.

Basically his view of religion allows him to be mean as hell to Evelyn's friend and her family, but he can't say the word penis in front of anyone.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

harpies are jealous of their sister and her hot alpha male. 

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!  He looks like Frankenstein.  I can smell him through the tv.

6 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Sexual dysfunction much, David Spain? I think we now know why Daivd Spain chose an 18 year old fundie virgin. He was hoping to buy some time in avoiding sex for a few years.

I just love how Evelyn has no education, not skills, no life experience and wants to be a home maker - a home maker who can't cook at all and pouts on her bed when her mom asks her to fold laundry with her. That girl brings absolutely nothing to the table. Loretta Lynn was the same way when she got married, but she was 13 and she could sing and write songs. Evelyn has nothing to recommend her.

Someone write this down...........Jumper Sage thinks David is not into women.

How can Evelyn not know how to cook?  She doesn't seem to have been busy getting an education or working.  If she was raised to be a homemaker she should know everything about running a house.  All us kids started doing laundry, cooking, housework and yard work at the age of 10.

I just want to fly to Kentucky and rescue Annie.  Me thinks that couple WILL have to support her unless she leaves.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

That place was a hellhole by comparison.  How long before he starts drinking again?

She's going to be so lonely stuck there with nobody to talk to but him!

She can always go to the zoo.  Visit some water buffalos.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

So Ol Girl sleeps on a dirt floor and was given a ticket out of a life of servicing men and she is picky about a free place in Kentucky?  Bitch please.  She should be grateful because her deadbeat 90 day fiancée is a fucking loser and can’t take of himself, let alone her.   She sure turned into an independent LA woman really fast hahahaha.  I guess suddenly she feels like she deserves more.  Hmph

Glad Nikki kicked them out.  Keepin it real.    Annie looked smug like “yep, hooked my star up to your husband’s gravy train!  Deal with it”   Nikki realized she was paying for everything and took the “Girls night is over.  And GIRL, BYE.”   She is the voice of reason representing the rest of the real world.

I’m not from Kentucky but if this turns into how inadequate Kentucky is compared to being on your knees on the dirt floors of Thailand, then she deserves David Poor and all the bahtlessness that comes with him.

Sad to say, I am afraid we got a good look at Annie's character and intent right there. She's out to take Chris for all she can get, and Chris has been a huge sucker.  

I'm sensing a huge sense of entitlement, and I'm feeling a little less sorry for her. 

I'm glad she got away from servicing men on dirt floors in Thailand, but I hate that it's at Chris and Nikki's expense. Chris, how could you be so dumb? Seriously, CHRIS, HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB? Anyway, she only has to service one man now, and she's mad at that one so maybe she can take a few nights off.

I think she just despises him anyway. Regardless.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 16
26 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I totally respect Molly's choice. It's hard for those older children to get adopted so it's cool that she brought one home that's probably been waiting for awhile. Now she just needs to find herself a husband. 

I was confused for a few moments before I realized that you were talking about Luis.

That relationship is over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
45 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

I'm a runner, and Andrei has the oddest form I've ever seen, kind of like a colt (although I'm not one to talk about good form). Having said that, it was nice seeing them run together and just generally enjoy each other's company. Azan must be pea green with envy. It was pretty refreshing seeing a fiance concerned about not being able to work and budgeting. I get the sense that Andrei hates not working and hates not being the main breadwinner, as the man in the relationship.

What does Chris do, besides bankroll David? We never hear a damn word from him. I bet much of the sponsor drama is producer-driven, but it's still pretty legit. If Chris really left Nikki in the dark, that's shitty. Does David have a pee tape of Chris?

I fast forward Azan and Nicole. It is no longer entertaining. It is just plain repulsive to watch their story.

What's odd is Libby's face doesn't match her body.  She is not telegenic at all.   She has a double chin and looks quite heavy from the neck up but her body is quite thin.  IRL she might look like a rail!

I'm over Azan and Nicole as well.   They are unsuitable and miserable.  If they continue then they deserve each other.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Nikki had every right to be upset about sponsoring Annie for ten years! It's very likely that she'll get pregnant... by someone else.

It's very likely that they will be supporting Annie and paying all of her bills for a good long time because we all know David Pour won't come through.

Not to mention, David, while not old, is overweight, has a drinking problem, and has already had a stroke. 

Will he survive 10 years?

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Why is Elizabeth wasting any money at all with a formal wedding? she just go to the justice of the peace with Andrei and save money for a big wedding in a year.

I get it, to me a formal wedding a year later is not a wedding, it's a dress up party. You only get married once, make you budget wedding as nice as you can and wear that pretty dress if you can afford it.

• Love 14

Libby seems to enjoy pitting her family and Andrei against each other.  

Evelyn said that she wanted to speak with David about sex, privately.  I guess she forgot about the television viewers. 

• Love 16

Team Andrrrrei and Libby for me too. So many other Brides would have pooh-poohed the outdoor venue but they both thought it was lovely good for them. Was interesting to hear Annie talk about how she thought everyone in LA had money,  big houses big cars, etc, and Chris and Nikki have that. Comedy gold that they are now in an old fire station. I call major producer manipulation.  David Poor is such a sad sack, I can' stand him.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 13

Elizabeth and Andrei can just rent a nice venue for a small, modest wedding. Then save up for a more formal party later on.  No need for an expensive dress at two weeks' notice. All you need is a nice dress, shoes, small bouquet of flowers and the dude to have a nice suit and not smell bad. It's not about the day; it's about all the days after. If Elizabeth's father paid for the other weddings, he should also pay for this one. Or give a sum of money to help out with a house or something. Andrei seems to be the sort of man who would appreciate that more.

David Spain has a lot going on that has not been revealed. I probably wouldn't be comfortable talking about my sex life in front of a camera crew. But there is something.... else.  Maybe he likes the dudes too. Finding an inexperienced 18 year old is a good idea for him. Until she starts to read books and things. And she should have been talking sexuality with her parents for a number of years - not wait til a few weeks before she gets married. He and Evelyn may deserve each other in the end. Surprised that since she hasn't done much with her life to get to 18, that she can't cook some basic stuff - like toast, making a grilled cheese sandwich, a salad, etc. Taking care of oneself and being able to feed yourself is a basic life skill. Maybe she was just tra-la-la-ling and planning the wedding since she was four.

Nikki, think about your relationship with Chris and his longterm handouts to his friend David Poor. Yeah, you probably will end up sponsoring Annie. Annie, yeah, the fire station home is not your idea of the ritzy New York that all America should be to you.  Most of America isn't filled with wealthy people and shopping on Rodeo Drive. You have seen what you are getting in David Poor. He probably isn't going to look seriously for any job to support you. He has shown you exactly who he is and you still want it. If you are 24 years old, go back to Thailand and find another American dude. Annie, if you are looking to Chris as your and David Poor's sugar daddy, chances are he will want his money back.

Molly, Luis is just another immature child. Not husband material until he decides to grow up. He doesn't have much to offer you as a life partner. Maybe young and hot to you, but no career plans, no nothing except enjoying strip club shows. No interest in your kids. Why.

I did like Azan talking to his aunt about Nicole and his life choices.  He seemed quite decent there. He does not love Nicole, and no ticket to America is worth the abuse he has gotten. It won't get better. Nicole will not change unless she wants to do so. Cut your loss, put her on the plane, and delete all your social media accounts.

• Love 13

It's so hard for me to believe that Molly is so infatuated with Luis that she is turning a blind eye to his really shitty behavior.  Kensey may be a bit of a handful but he IS the adult and if he teases her like this on camera and in front of her mother, what might he do when they are alone. I feel like CPS should be called.

• Love 15
50 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Even in Kentucky, David and Annie are staying in a place Chris owns.

Interesting how Annie thought that everyplace in America was like New York.

Poor Annie.

Plus, Chris said he had a car waiting in Kentucky for David Poor to use.

Annie's disappointment in the Firehouse was palpable.  It looked to be in an industrial district.  God.  She will be stuck there alone all day, with no transportation.  And I personally don't think it's safe, either.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Team Andrrrrei and Libby for me too. So many other Brides would have pooh-poohed the outdoor venue but they both thought it was lovely good for them. Was interesting to hear Annie talk about how she thought everyone in LA had money,  big houses big cars, etc, and Chris and Nikki have that. Comedy gold that they are now in an old fire station. I call major producer manipulation.  David Poor is such a sad sack, I can' stand him.

A lot of people do have misconceptions about the US, but it's pretty clear that David and Annie's relationship in Thailand was financed 100% by Chris and Nikki. I'm not that surprised she feels let down.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Libby needs to learn how to apply lipstick. She's ignoring the philtrum and going over it.  You need to make sure and follow the lines. Not ignore it!

Yep. This really is a case where coloring in the lines is absolutely preferable. ;) 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

"That's trash" yes Andrei, yes it is. I think her sisters married for $ and poppa approval and are jealous of Libby.

Libby has a chance at a satisfying, real and proper relationship. Andrei seems to respect her and wants her to be better - and to get a backbone to deal with her family. He may very well be the best thing that ever happened to her.

• Love 22
33 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Elizabeth and Andrei can just rent a nice venue for a small, modest wedding. Then save up for a more formal party later on.  No need for an expensive dress at two weeks' notice. All you need is a nice dress, shoes, small bouquet of flowers and the dude to have a nice suit and not smell bad. It's not about the day; it's about all the days after. If Elizabeth's father paid for the other weddings, he should also pay for this one. Or give a sum of money to help out with a house or something. Andrei seems to be the sort of man who would appreciate that more.

David Spain has a lot going on that has not been revealed. I probably wouldn't be comfortable talking about my sex life in front of a camera crew. But there is something.... else.  Maybe he likes the dudes too. Finding an inexperienced 18 year old is a good idea for him. Until she starts to read books and things. And she should have been talking sexuality with her parents for a number of years - not wait til a few weeks before she gets married. He and Evelyn may deserve each other in the end. Surprised that since she hasn't done much with her life to get to 18, that she can't cook some basic stuff - like toast, making a grilled cheese sandwich, a salad, etc. Taking care of oneself and being able to feed yourself is a basic life skill. Maybe she was just tra-la-la-ling and planning the wedding since she was four.

Nikki, think about your relationship with Chris and his longterm handouts to his friend David Poor. Yeah, you probably will end up sponsoring Annie. Annie, yeah, the fire station home is not your idea of the ritzy New York that all America should be to you.  Most of America isn't filled with wealthy people and shopping on Rodeo Drive. You have seen what you are getting in David Poor. He probably isn't going to look seriously for any job to support you. He has shown you exactly who he is and you still want it. If you are 24 years old, go back to Thailand and find another American dude. Annie, if you are looking to Chris as your and David Poor's sugar daddy, chances are he will want his money back.

Molly, Luis is just another immature child. Not husband material until he decides to grow up. He doesn't have much to offer you as a life partner. Maybe young and hot to you, but no career plans, no nothing except enjoying strip club shows. No interest in your kids. Why.

I did like Azan talking to his aunt about Nicole and his life choices.  He seemed quite decent there. He does not love Nicole, and no ticket to America is worth the abuse he has gotten. It won't get better. Nicole will not change unless she wants to do so. Cut your loss, put her on the plane, and delete all your social media accounts.

I like Aunt Azan a lot. I thought it was interesting that she also married outside of her culture, it gives her good perspective on the situation. I'm sure she probably said a lot more than what they showed from that scene. It seems like Azan is very close with her and I like that.

• Love 22
16 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I hate it when grown ups complain about today’s children having no manners while they themselves act like spoiled children. I’m looking at you, Luis.  So,kids are better educated in the DR?  So, what happened to you?

He's in the US, he is away from his family, doesn't have to behave. Molly is going to call his parents and tell on him?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KayBreezy said:

Then he is a 27 year old virgin...who is engaged...who is uncomfortable talking about sex...Questions? Concerns?

Is David even religious? I know religion is the cornerstone of Evelyn's existence, but I just don't know about David. Maybe his macho background does not allow him to blossom as he truly wants? Evelyn is a beautiful girl and I don't understand how he can't be all over her. As well, you mean to tell me that he's never had the opportunity to have sex prior to her? Something is definitely wrong with this picture and i don't want to be the Negative Nina hear by putting into writing what a few of us are already thinking.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Chalby said:

Is David even religious? I know religion is the cornerstone of Evelyn's existence, but I just don't know about David. Maybe his macho background does not allow him to blossom as he truly wants? Evelyn is a beautiful girl and I don't understand how he can't be all over her. As well, you mean to tell me that he's never had the opportunity to have sex prior to her? Something is definitely wrong with this picture and i don't want to be the Negative Nina hear by putting into writing what a few of us are already thinking.

I can't imagine sharing private details of my life on national TV, where people can make all sorts of judgments about me.

A young guy and a beautiful young girl and he has no desire to 'test drive' the relationship to see if they are compatible? Maybe they are different in private, without the camera's eye. Granted, I am not religious.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, sleekandchic said:

Plus, Chris said he had a car waiting in Kentucky for David Poor to use.

He was driving a Hummer, for godssakes! A Hummer! Something is so OFF about the entire David Poor/Chris relationship.

• Love 24
18 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I hate it when grown ups complain about today’s children having no manners while they themselves act like spoiled children. I’m looking at you, Luis.  So,kids are better educated in the DR?  So, what happened to you?

I don't blame Luis for mimicking her daughter. Her kids do not need to hear her trying to pawn them off on a guy who is NOT their father. I was a single parent once, and the last thing I would ever do is foist my child on some guy, and vice versa, my kid does would not have to look to some young guy, and immediately accept him as her 'daddy'. Molly's girl acts like she's in her terrible twos. I'm sorry, but when she slopped the ice cream everywhere, she sat there pouting at her own mess, but did nothing to clean herself up. WTF? My kid knew even to wipe his hands and to mop up and spill be made by the age of 3. It wasn't a perfect cleanup, but he never sat there whining. Luis needs to get out of there ASAP. Molly's not looking for a husband, she wants a daddy for her. And Aika (or however you spell it) has every right to be pissed. He made out like he'd have kids with her, he implied he had money, etc. Why waste this girl's time just because you are infatuated with her body? Why say you need $45,000 to get the vasectomy reversed now that you are in the States. Aika should run from Josh ASAP. LOL, and while I am at it, Nicole needs to go back to the USA (ASAP) and be a mother to her child and leave that poor boy alone. I swear she is getting bigger with every show. I don't believe in fat shaming, but even her eyes have gained weight. As for the last two, belch. The penguin is such a loser, Annie should think about borrowing one last chunk of money of Chris and go home! At least her parents got some some great water buffalo. This show is giving all Americans a bad image.

• Love 24

Evil-lyn is such a bitch. She blindsided David Spain. Not saying he's not a weirdo, but she knew bringing up sex on camera was going to make him uncomfortable. She had to have known that or she doesn't really know him at all. Have fun on your wedding night, kiddo's.

• Love 13

Nikki is amazing. She was very kind to Annie and David Poor until it got out of hand. Fucking David can't keep his shit straight for TWO days? I'm seeing a bit of sneakiness in Annie also. I died when the loaner car was a Hummer and was sleeved by the recently used unmade bed. The two of them should be thankful for a place to crash and a car even if its a douchemobile. I'll bet that David was expecting the cupboards to be stocked...

I'm feeling for Evelyn this week and understand why her family isn't wild about her moving away - they should really rethink blessing this marriage. 

I FF through Libby.

Luis and Azan need to back out if their commitments to these women. Luis will be bored stiff and Azan is going to be found floating in the Lakewood Ranch Rowing lake.  

• Love 14

Two potentially unpopular opinions:

1. Annie looked fantastic on girl's night (as did Nikki).

2. I detest the whole get married now to make it legal but have the big fancy wedding later. Always been a pet peeve. On top of that, Elizabeth isn't just doing the courthouse thing: she's having it at a venue with dress and all. I just can't. However, Elizabeth and Andrei seem like the only couple that aren't using the K1 as some sort of experiment to see if they really want to get married, and the only ones that seem compatible, so whatever.

• Love 13

Looked to me like the Hummer Bahtman David got to borrow has a ton of advertisement on the sides, since they were "clouded" out. Nice to have to run around town in a huge sandwich board, Chris ain't loaning it for "free."  Also, first thought was "Are they going to sleep on those dirty sheets?" Annie needs to find the first Thai restaurant she can find in the area and hope it's run by some people from her country.  That's a start.  Not a huge fan of Nikki.  She was taking a bit too much relish out of saying something negative about Bahtman David to Annie when the tables were turned and She Got A Surprise herself.  That was some Instant Karma!

• Love 19
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!  He looks like Frankenstein.  I can smell him through the tv.

Someone write this down...........Jumper Sage thinks David is not into women.

How can Evelyn not know how to cook?  She doesn't seem to have been busy getting an education or working.  If she was raised to be a homemaker she should know everything about running a house.  All us kids started doing laundry, cooking, housework and yard work at the age of 10.

I just want to fly to Kentucky and rescue Annie.  Me thinks that couple WILL have to support her unless she leaves.

I was thinking the same thing.  That or he has some serious hang ups. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

fries

https://www.tourdust.com/blog/posts/travelling-with-children-in-morocco-food

"...Morocco is a very child friendly place and hidden in the menus are plenty of foods and tastes that young stomachs will enjoy. If you have time before you go away, it might be worth introducing some of the flavours and textures at home, so that your children have had a chance to try them in a familiar environment. Experience shows that whilst children may resist and complain about different food when they are away, when they are truly hungry they will eat and it can be very gratifying watching your child who won’t eat tomatoes at home, eating them on holiday because they are the only ‘normal’ things being served up."

• Love 10