Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, GaT said:

She already did that in 2011, a few nose jobs ago. She's not going to repeat herself.

Of course she won’t, the whole homeless issue has been resolved. Kim has researched it on Google and has gotten a handle on it. She been there, done that. 

6 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I know the show picks platforms to address in an effort of padding their reputation of the family but they should have found a better explanation. The girls were talking about how their father would take them to the slums areas to show that how fortunate they were and that not everyone lives like them...so how can Kim say that she no longer wants to be naive/ignorant? That would suggest that she was unaware of the issue. It can't be both...you can't have this awesome dad that showed you the realities of the word to keep you humble but at the same you had no idea what was going on in the world and all of a sudden you understand what's going on and you want to make a difference...conveniently while the cameras are rolling. 

I'll give credit for the donations but not without mentioning that it was also a product placement piece for the show, lol. While it's going to certainly take more than one person to fix the homelessness issue, it's going to take more people that are in the position of a Kim Kardashian than a Joe Blow to make the difference. It's sad to see the extreme juxtaposition of a city like LA - you have the glamour and unnecessary lavishness of celebrities and yet in the same city you have an incredible amount of poverty that literally lines the streets. 

IMO she’ll just avoid that nasty dirty section of town in the future. Just like she’s avoided it all this time.  I can’t imagine that she wasn’t able to drag Jonathan along to be enlightened, I’m sure he’d have plenty of suggestions and insights. Probably ask them where to get a good churro.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I do remember an episode early on in the series where Caitlyn took Kendall, Kylie and I think Kourtney to a homeless shelter.   It was the same thing - seeing how "the less fortunate live"  etc. etc. etc.

Anyone holding their breath to see if Kim serves food at a shelter this Thanksgiving?  I didn't think so.

There was an even earlier one when Rob and I think, Khloe drove down skid row talking about their father taking them there when  they were  young kids and Rob commented that he felt like they were intruding on the people’s privacy.  

• Love 2
On 11/20/2017 at 7:38 PM, howmanywords said:

Kim and Kourtney handed out food to homeless people just last month

http://www.instyle.com/news/kim-kourtney-kardashian-food-need-charity

Does it really matter though? Anytime a Kardashian does anything nice they get accused of doing it for publicity. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

That's because anytime a Kardashian does anything they are doing it for publicity. That's why it's always filmed for the show.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

Wasn't there an episode a few years ago where Khloe became aware of the homeless & went to a woman's shelter?

I'm sorry to be this way-but none of these people do anything out of the kindness of their heart. It is all for publicity and their product placement. Is there really any viewer who is going to watch this & say "oh wow, there's a homeless issue, I would have never been aware of this if Kim had had not shown it!".

• Love 6

If they are actually helping people though, I don't care if its PR. Last year Kris donated 100 meals her chef made to homeless people Christmas time. What Kim and Kourtney did last month indeed helped many people and I thought it was very nice that they had P and North with them helping hand out the food. It was a good experience for kids who have extravagant lives. All of the sisters donated 500k to Red Cross when Hurricane Harvey happened. Whether it was for publicity or not I have zero issue when people in need are benefitting. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5

I know this show is all fake fake fake but this holiday special was the fakest thing I think I have ever seen.

Seriously.. kris put up a fake Christmas tree and ice skating rink for the shows taping because it was obviously in October(when that Purto Rico telethon was, possibly even late September? My memory’s a little fuzzy but I know it wasn’t even in November aka Holiday season). 

This was so stupid.

• Love 4
On 11/20/2017 at 7:18 PM, iwasish said:

There was an even earlier one when Rob and I think, Khloe drove down skid row talking about their father taking them there when  they were  young kids and Rob commented that he felt like they were intruding on the people’s privacy.  

Yeah, that one was just over 4 years according to the below.

Khloe and Rob are on the road looking for Skid Row, they arrive and see several people who are clearly homeless. Khloe is interested in the people’s stories of how they ended up on the street, she wants to go out and ask questions; Rob says something intelligent, it’s the first time in a long time; that Khloe should not go in and talk to the people that it would not be right.

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-recap-102713-season-8-episode-18-all-signs-point-to-north/

And I'm quite sure there was another one even earlier when Khloe (I think it was) notices a homeless guy and eventually somehow ends up bringing him to her house to shower and get clothes and then I believe ultimately takes him to a shelter or something. Shorty maybe was his name?

Kourtney & Kim bickering about copying Christmas light & gingerbread house ideas was ridiculous, why do these people continually bitch about being copied? Then Kourtney says something about Kris getting the elves for Kylie because she makes a lot of money for her,  poor Kourtney (who's becoming a real bitch), she’s lucky that Rob is her brother or she would be the most useless member of this useless family.

When they were discussing the guest list for the Christmas party & Kim questioned whether “Mr & Mrs Tom Hanks” should still be on the list, I wanted to throw something at the screen. In what universe is Kim ranked higher than Tom Hanks?

The whole style of this show has been changed this season, what was with that musical interlude while Khloe was baking?

Jonathan is really pushing this Foodgod stuff, the way they keep showing photos of him with food, I bet he’s trying for some kind of food reality show & Kris is probably representing him.

Edited by GaT
word
  • Love 3

To be fair the reason they were cutting the list was because Kim and Kris felt the party in recent years was becoming filled with people they never even talk to except when they come there for the party. This isnt some standard Hollywood party, its Kim's mothers party, naturally in that aspect Kim is more important than Tom Hanks.

I can't figure out who I dislike more - Kourtney or Jonathan.

I wonder if the kids are confused when they are having Christmas in September? Yeah the skating rink for the purpose of this special was OTT but tbh the skating fan in me was dying a little at Nancy Kerrigan there ice skating. I hope when North is older she appreciates how special that was.

• Love 2

I know the show is probably always fake, and it is probably always filmed ahead, but it made it seem even faker to have this air this soon, it would have been more realistic if it aired after Chrismas.  I also don't like how Kim freaks out if her mother or her sisters decorate similarly, what's the difference if they have the same decorations. 

2 hours ago, karenc3 said:

I know the show is probably always fake, and it is probably always filmed ahead, but it made it seem even faker to have this air this soon, it would have been more realistic if it aired after Chrismas.  I also don't like how Kim freaks out if her mother or her sisters decorate similarly, what's the difference if they have the same decorations. 

Yup. Especially when they show events that tell us when this was actually filmed- like I said the telethon. 

If this had been a special about the Christmas card, I wouldn’t be so eh about it, yes October is too early for anything Christmas but that makes more sense then watching them buy things to decorate for a holiday that’s two months away. 

• Love 1

“Best” part: North saying she’s the best skater and Khloe’s comment about the kid’s parents. North made a “best” claim on air before and people - Nancy in this case - encourage her. North doesn’t have a chance, but I feel worse for the kids who have to deal with her.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, onatrek said:

Yeah, that one was just over 4 years according to the below.

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-recap-102713-season-8-episode-18-all-signs-point-to-north/

And I'm quite sure there was another one even earlier when Khloe (I think it was) notices a homeless guy and eventually somehow ends up bringing him to her house to shower and get clothes and then I believe ultimately takes him to a shelter or something. Shorty maybe was his name?

He got new teeth and everything... wonder what happened to him?

Poor Nancy Kerrigan.. reduced to being hired help at a Kardashian party.

What was that poor pathetic meal with MJ and CC and her husband and Corey sitting like a blob? Kylie wearing an oversized Tshirt and everyone else over dressed?

SO unlike other big family get togethers.. no Rob, no Kanye, no Scott, no Caitlyn.

And Kim telling the family dirt on her father's sibling and (parents too?) cutting Kris  and the kids out of the inner Kardashian circle after the divorce, along with the one sister who did keep in touch.  I find it kind of strange that if Robert forgave Kris, or put aside his feelings, in order to come have dinner every week that he didn't make sure he took the kids to visit his side of the family or that he tolerated their ignoring his children. For all the talk about family and sticking together, there is a lot of estrangement  that's covered up.

Oh and Kris and Jonathan in the store "in disguise" acting like assholes? How Klassy!

Khloe was already outed as using store bought goods and trying to pass them off as homemade.. Kris looked half drunk while baking, wonder if that is why she had a cook helping her.

I thought the whole episode was forced and fake. Cobbled together and disjointed as if it were just a bunch of scripted scenes strung together. No mention of Rob, no tears from Kris over her poor son and how she worries so much about him. No sight of Saint.

What was that random bit about the dogs and Cesar Milan being there? Is it a preview? Didn't she get the dog way back in the summer?

• Love 3

The dogs is next weeks episode. They never should have aired this one this Sunday. 

Anyways.. yeah my favorite scene was when kris and Jonathan were in the store and kris was like “it’s so hard to go shop now everyone wants a picture!” Like one, they will always know you by your camera crew that follows you around? Case in point you in disguise being followed by a camera crew and two I very much doubt she holiday shops. She has assistants. 

• Love 1

And I guess Kylie was yelling off camera because they don’t want to reveal her baby bump?

I thought she hasn't been shown on KUWTK, so her appearances on her own show could be appreciated.  You know those Kardashians, they don't want to be overexposed. lolz. 

5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The dogs is next weeks episode. They never should have aired this one this Sunday. 

Anyways.. yeah my favorite scene was when kris and Jonathan were in the store and kris was like “it’s so hard to go shop now everyone wants a picture!” Like one, they will always know you by your camera crew that follows you around? Case in point you in disguise being followed by a camera crew and two I very much doubt she holiday shops. She has assistants. 

Looks like they rented the store out. Didn’t see any other customers. And Kris shops mostly in Costco, she loves that place.

Jonathan will never take Scott’s place. Scott may be a bit messed up, but he actually seemed to see the aubsurdity of  their/his life. I think he’d be better off getting away from it, but I can get why he stays. And while money and a fast easy lifestyle for little effort is a big part of it, I also think he has a real affection for a family that probably would  write him off without blinking an eye. Jonathan on the other hand is a sycophant and a famewhore that lives in Kim’s fat ass and will sell his soul to continue to live there forever. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, karenc3 said:

3 hours ago, Maire said:

Stop trying to make Jonathan the new Scott. Not happening.

Exactly!  Cannot stand Jonathon..So tired of seeing him and Malika..ugh..Go.home!

• Love 8
On 10/28/2017 at 5:03 PM, iwasish said:

He’s her new public “husband” . This way she can hit the red carpet with a partner and get her fix of the flashbulbs and press while Kanye continues recovering. 

I do too...Along with any scenes Malika is in too.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Does anyone else think Jonathan is starting to resemble Caitlyn?

I haven't watched this show in a while, then over the weekend decided to catch up on 4 of them at once. His plastic surgeried face is becoming scary. Please, dear god, make this loser go away. 

I'm still laughing that they wasted an entire episode over Kim being upset that her big fat fake dimpled ass was plastered all over social media without any photoshop! Oh, poor Kimmy is so distraught! She won't even leave the house! What will the world do? So the sisters and Jonathan had to sit around telling her she's the hottest woman in the world, a barbie, gorgeous, beautiful, her ass is perfect. blah, blah....Does she believe them when they tell her this crap? No, Kimmy, the truth is you do have a big fat fake ugly ass!!!!

• Love 5

Who the fuck are half of these people?

These lips and faces are fucking insane. Have all of their friends been surgically “de-ethnicised”?

Does Kris have rooms in her basement with names like B1.10? 

What the hell am I watching?

• Love 4

Kris's Peppermint Candy Tree was from last year.  She does a huge main tree in her foyer every year, and its always in some mag or on ET.  I googled to confirm, her tree this year is something different.Im so shocked and disheartened to hear that something on the Kardashian's may be fake, its like finding out there is no Santa Claus!!

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Christi said:

Kris's Peppermint Candy Tree was from last year.  She does a huge main tree in her foyer every year, and its always in some mag or on ET.  I googled to confirm, her tree this year is something different.Im so shocked and disheartened to hear that something on the Kardashian's may be fake, its like finding out there is no Santa Claus!!

Fakery... just like her lemon cake. 

• Love 2

I don’t get it - do they all purchase brand new Christmas decorations every single year?   They are all just hemorrhaging money.    Do they not re-use anything?    Maybe they can donate it all to skid row when they’re done.   Kidding. 

And the Christmas Eve party??  For all of their love of Christmas, they are all just about the flash and being seen.  Their guest list was lame.   Don’t they periodically claim to be religious?   When do they squeeze in mass on Christmas - drunk at the midnight mass after the party or hungover on Christmas morning?  I’m pretty sure they never attend.  

The one positive thing was the gingerbread house party.  Not Kim and kourtneys stupid conversation, but that all the kids can get together and do that together.   My kids don’t live near cousins and friends are always busy with their own families, so I love seeing all the young kids together doing things.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, wallofsound said:

I don’t get it - do they all purchase brand new Christmas decorations every single year?   

This is a very good question, & it leads me to believe that they don't actually buy anything. Whoever does the actual decorating probably owns everything.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, wallofsound said:

I don’t get it - do they all purchase brand new Christmas decorations every single year?   They are all just hemorrhaging money.    Do they not re-use anything?    Maybe they can donate it all to skid row when they’re done.   Kidding. 

And the Christmas Eve party??  For all of their love of Christmas, they are all just about the flash and being seen.  Their guest list was lame.   Don’t they periodically claim to be religious?   When do they squeeze in mass on Christmas - drunk at the midnight mass after the party or hungover on Christmas morning?  I’m pretty sure they never attend.  

The one positive thing was the gingerbread house party.  Not Kim and kourtneys stupid conversation, but that all the kids can get together and do that together.   My kids don’t live near cousins and friends are always busy with their own families, so I love seeing all the young kids together doing things.  

They only ever go to church on Easter, and they make a big production out of getting all decked out in similar clothing and strutting thru the parking lot making sure the paparazzi get plenty of shots of them.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, GaT said:

This is a very good question, & it leads me to believe that they don't actually buy anything. Whoever does the actual decorating probably owns everything.

The way they all go over the top with the White House like decorations, they use a decorator, which isn't bad they pick out what they want someone else puts it up and takes it down, and more importantly takes it back to wherever it belongs. Count me in on that plan too LoL

• Love 1

There's a family near my house who every year does a huge elaborate display for Christmas and they rent all the large items they use and every year their color/design scheme is a little different. They hire someone to do the decorating. I think the only thing they actually own are their tree ornaments and string lights. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to me if you can afford it. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

The pink elves that Kris was talking about buying for Kylie's tree were extremely creepy to me!!  

Like she wants her mother picking out her Xmas ornaments. Kris and Kim both share that trait of thinking they know what’s best for everyone else. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

There's a family near my house who every year does a huge elaborate display for Christmas and they rent all the large items they use and every year their color/design scheme is a little different. They hire someone to do the decorating. I think the only thing they actually own are their tree ornaments and string lights. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to me if you can afford it. 

This is the first year I’m seeing lots of ads for companies that will decorate your house, using your own or renting their decorations, lights etc. I guess landscapers see another market besides snow plowing in the winter. Haven’t priced it out but it certainly is tempting. What that family does however is just too over the top and attention seeking. 

On 12/1/2017 at 1:01 PM, Cowgirl said:

The pink elves that Kris was talking about buying for Kylie's tree were extremely creepy to me!!  

Those are Mark Robert Elves.  Expensive and collectible.  I used to own a boutique and never bothered to carry them.  Its one more thing for the rich to covet...I some of them at Dorinda's (NYC) Christmas decorations.

• Love 1

Caught Kim asking if  Kourtney heard she was home “from my assistant?”

i figured once Kim knew Stephanie was friendly with Kourtney, that her days were numbered.

Sushi’s days are numbered. Or Kim has her debarked.

Kim’s house is so cold and sterile. Nothing homey or welcoming or warm.

• Love 3

Loved Kendall telling Khloe she has a really big ass

MJ has jars of stacked cookies like Khloe, do you think Khloe accused her of copying? There’s a famous “bunny artist”? Listening to Kourtney telling MJ she should be able to decorate her house the way she wants reminded me of Kourtney redecorating Rob’s new house because she didn’t like the way it looked. Pot, Kettle, Black.

I don’t have a Mix Master in my kitchen, I guess I’m just not sophisticated & chic.

I thought Reign was Penelope when they were doing the dog thing. The dog is probably dead by now, they’re just aren’t letting anyone know.

Are they really going to do an “important issue” every week this season?

• Love 4
On 11/27/2017 at 9:12 PM, Maire said:

Stop trying to make Jonathan the new Scott. Not happening.

Jonathan is just as obnoxious as Kim, Khloe,Kris and Kourtney. And without Scott (and to a lesser extent Rob and Bruce (pre-Caitlyn),  there is no one there who can buffer it.  So the obnoxious-ness flows unchecked and uninterrupted.  Makes it hard to watch. Heck, even Kanye would make it more bearable. 

Since when is Khloe a Kitchen Goddess? Is she angling for a spot on Food Network?  And Jonathan is a Food God?  When did that happen?  I thought he was just the jerk who lives in Kim's butt.  And Kourtney needs to stuff a sock in her mouth and shut up.

The staged family dinner was nothing short of pathetic.  No Rob (not even a mention of Rob), no Kanye, no baby daddies, but they managed to drag Corey (is that his name? ) out and he's not even a family member. 

But best of all was Kim "Are we inviting Mr. and Mrs. Tom Hanks?" , not  "the Hanks",not "Rita and Tom" - but "Mr. and Mrs. Tom Hanks" so all of the viewers can be suitably impressed that the famous Kardashians are debating whether Mr. and Mrs. Tom Hanks can attend their party.  Wonder how much sleep Tom Hanks lost over that possibility?  And since his wife, "Mrs. Tom Hanks" is good friends with Kris, there was no way they weren't getting an invite.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I had no idea the show’s opening credits was now Zapruder film footage. 

Is Kris’s face ever not “settling down”? 

Her face is a constant work in progress. Puffy could be from all the alcohol she consumes also.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I don’t have a Mix Master in my kitchen, I guess I’m just not sophisticated & chic

I thought it was a Kitchen Aide. Unless they call it something different on the West Coast.

Kris really is a domineering bitch, Kim is following right in her footsteps. It msut be annoying as hell to have some deciding what and how you decorate your house.

That shooting range looked like it was in someone's garage. Kendall was full of shit that she was so scared, she was laughing the whole time. We now get a new Kardashian "Kause" every week.. homelessness, Planned parenthood, gun control and who knows what's next.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I thought it was a Kitchen Aide. Unless they call it something different on the West Coast.

Kris really is a domineering bitch, Kim is following right in her footsteps. It msut be annoying as hell to have some deciding what and how you decorate your house.

That shooting range looked like it was in someone's garage. Kendall was full of shit that she was so scared, she was laughing the whole time. We now get a new Kardashian "Kause" every week.. homelessness, Planned parenthood, gun control and who knows what's next.

How many effing times did they say mixmaster!!!! And stupid kris called it a blender   It’s a kitchen aid stand mixer for crying out loud!  Rich people with expensive kitchen tools that look good on the counter but never get used.  And what’s with the ugly black and white tea set, looks like something my mom bought at pic and save in the 80’s!

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Her face is a constant work in progress. Puffy could be from all the alcohol she consumes also.

Her ass looked quite enhanced as Well!

• Love 1