Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

I just think it's funny that she thinks that 12 weeks of exercise would change things that drastically.  

Or twelve weeks of non exercise would let things go so bad so fast.

i don’t think her ass ever looks much better unless she’s fresh off some series of miraculous expensive therapy that takes up several hours and only gives her a small window of time, with assistance of proper lighting, camera angle and a healthy dose of photoshop to have the ass she imagines lives back there.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Not sure which is the one Kim reacted to.

BTayN3hDLTC.jpg

PAY-EXC-Kim-and-Kourtney-Kardashian-take

Looks stretch marky. 

Butt enhancement on an already amply butted twenty something (at the time) woman should be considered malpractice.

• Love 2

Here's my take on Buttgate, I believe the photos are photoshopped to make it look worse/bigger/cellulitey than it is, and I believe Kim had full knowledge .  You say well why would she do that?  Because everyone has seen her butt , so it's no big news but a huge out of shape butt well how much attention will that bring her, and at the time it brought plenty.  She looks like she posed for the pic with the black thong, the paps would have to be on the beach to take that shot it's just too clear. I doubt paps could get that close to the joe Francis compound 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, nexxie said:

Really - all organics, no lactose or gluten, but it’s cool to drink so much alcohol she’s throwing up in her bed?! Maybe Kourt could use a little more therapy.

(That house must have a stash of new bedding and mattresses with wonderful guests like that.)

Kourtney always gets a pass no matter what shit she does. If that was Kim throwing up in bed from being overly drunk she would be called every name in the book and a bad influence on her kids. But with Kourtney, no, she's "new and improved". She's been out with her new boy toy way walking around half naked more than she's ever seen with her kids anymore and she's still considered a great mother and the most "real" of all the sisters. It must be nice to be made of teflon.

• Love 10

I'm late to the game on watching this episode but I just had to comment on the Kendall storyline because honestly, what struck me was what Kendall DIDN'T say - that she was mortified that she had no idea that the ad could be offensive.  That's what she's most upset about - her own ignorance on the matter.  That just makes her, and her family, and their lifestyle look even more ridiculous.  I suppose her statement could have been that the ad really underscored that her view of the world is shaped by extreme white privilege and the reaction to the ad was a wake-up call to her that she should learn more, do more, etc.  But something like that would never happen.  So instead she has to cry that she would never hurt people, never meant to...but at the base of that is the fact that she truthfully has absolutely no idea and that just makes her look like a dolt.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Shangrilala said:

I suppose her statement could have been that the ad really underscored that her view of the world is shaped by extreme white privilege and the reaction to the ad was a wake-up call to her that she should learn more, do more, etc. 

Except.....everyone in this family has dated someone black. She hasn't been living in a white privilege bubble, she's been in contact with people of color on a personal level pretty much her entire life.  She's probably met some of their families, their friends who were black, & she has had to have heard things. She really can't claim "I didn't know" at this point.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, GaT said:

Except.....everyone in this family has dated someone black. She hasn't been living in a white privilege bubble, she's been in contact with people of color on a personal level pretty much her entire life.  She's probably met some of their families, their friends who were black, & she has had to have heard things. She really can't claim "I didn't know" at this point.

Kanye is pretty outspoken, he didn't comment on it? Or does Kris (if this was a Kris deal) keep all things business out of the family chatter since the sneakergate amd the fallout? But then Kris saw Pepsi and it being so "iconic" that of course the Kardashian/Jenner krew had to be front and center.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kourtney always gets a pass no matter what shit she does. If that was Kim throwing up in bed from being overly drunk she would be called every name in the book and a bad influence on her kids. But with Kourtney, no, she's "new and improved". She's been out with her new boy toy way walking around half naked more than she's ever seen with her kids anymore and she's still considered a great mother and the most "real" of all the sisters. It must be nice to be made of teflon.

I agree, what is it about Kourtney that makes her this omg amaaaaazing mother? She's ok, but nothing earth shattering. She sure doesn't hesitate to leave them to travel all over the world. 

She chose Scott to have kids with and keep having them knowing full well of his demons. I'm sick of her playing with his head, she says one thing but her actions say completely opposite on any given topic with him, esp the status of their relationship. I wish he'd move on and get his shit together with a nice woman who he can settle down with. 

And I think Kris is scum. At one time she really seemed to be a good mom, but she's sold her soul to the devil for the almighty dollar and fame. I am always floored when I see how little her grandkids have for her, it's obvious they barely know her. 

• Love 4

At one point I would say Kourtney was a really good mother. Now not so much. And she and Scott appear

to be going through “I can hook up with someone younger than your current boyfriend/girlfriend and look at these pictures” like both of them are being gross about it, in my opinion.  

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, NinaH said:

I agree, what is it about Kourtney that makes her this omg amaaaaazing mother? She's ok, but nothing earth shattering. She sure doesn't hesitate to leave them to travel all over the world. 

She chose Scott to have kids with and keep having them knowing full well of his demons. I'm sick of her playing with his head, she says one thing but her actions say completely opposite on any given topic with him, esp the status of their relationship. I wish he'd move on and get his shit together with a nice woman who he can settle down with. 

And I think Kris is scum. At one time she really seemed to be a good mom, but she's sold her soul to the devil for the almighty dollar and fame. I am always floored when I see how little her grandkids have for her, it's obvious they barely know her. 

I think the reason Kourtney gets more of a pass than Kim is that she clearly isn't all consumed by the glitz and glamour. She does red carpet, yes, but more so as part of a family package not just to be seen. Is she getting out there more now? Yes and my opinion of her can and will change if she does become "more Kim like".  I'm still on the fence as to whether or not the Scott/Kourtney  dramatics are all scripted for the show any way. And she isn't as obsessed  with her personal appearance, and while she does have an annoying voice, I do think she has a wider range of interests and general knowledge of the world than any of the other ladies.   When I look at all of the Kardashian/Jenner women, she  is the only one that I would think would be interesting enough to hang with for an afternoon. Khloe is just crude and rude and obnoxious, Kim is just nothing, there's no soul, there's no interest in anything other than the latest purchase she made, or gift she got from some designer. I can imagine discussing the hurricanes or the recent fires in Napa and seeing her vacant stare and hear her nasally " umm , like yea, like they like literally have nothing... I would like literally die if that happen.... and then she'd drift off as she read some comment on the internet about her fat ass. 

• Love 5

One look at Kourtney's Instagram and IMO she's every bit of the attention seeking famewhore that Kim is. I think Kim is simply just more polarizing and more focus is on her. Anyone who walks around to be photographed in nothing but a bra or tops without pants, or makes out with their man in pap hangouts wants the attention. All my opinion of course. Personally I think each and every one of them all have their own things that make them annoying and famewhorish.

She sure doesn't hesitate to leave them to travel all over the world

Exactly. Whether its scripted or not she has been traveling all over the place with her boyfriend up until a couple of days ago.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

One look at Kourtney's Instagram and IMO she's every bit of the attention seeking famewhore that Kim is. I think Kim is simply just more polarizing and more focus is on her. Anyone who walks around to be photographed in nothing but a bra or tops without pants, or makes out with their man in pap hangouts wants the attention. All my opinion of course. Personally I think each and every one of them all have their own things that make them annoying and famewhorish.

Exactly. Whether its scripted or not she has been traveling all over the place with her boyfriend up until a couple of days ago.

I don’t follow their Instagram accounts, so my  opinion is based on the show and their public appearances. Famewhore fits everyone in the family. From Caitlyn right down to Kylie.  Is one worse than another? Probably but merely by degrees.  I think I’ve looked at Kourtney with a different eye, because early on I do think she was participating more to work with her sisters. That goes back to when Kim and Khloe both wanted to dump DASH and Kourtney stated that the store was created for them to work together. They kept the store and I think to this day Kourtney is really the only one attached to it. I do think she would have been happy if the show had died after a couple of seasons. But it didn’t and she is still on, a willing participant. I do see signs though that she would be happier if it ended. 

The others want to keep it going. The desperation in Kim and Kris, and Khloe is obvious. 

Of course this is all just my opinion.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don’t follow their Instagram accounts, so my  opinion is based on the show and their public appearances. Famewhore fits everyone in the family. From Caitlyn right down to Kylie.  Is one worse than another? Probably but merely by degrees.  I think I’ve looked at Kourtney with a different eye, because early on I do think she was participating more to work with her sisters. That goes back to when Kim and Khloe both wanted to dump DASH and Kourtney stated that the store was created for them to work together. They kept the store and I think to this day Kourtney is really the only one attached to it. I do think she would have been happy if the show had died after a couple of seasons. But it didn’t and she is still on, a willing participant. I do see signs though that she would be happier if it ended. 

The others want to keep it going. The desperation in Kim and Kris, and Khloe is obvious. 

Of course this is all just my opinion.

Only my own opinion as well: I think the whole family – and yes, that definitely includes Kourtney -- will suffer major withdrawal symptoms when KUWTK finally, inevitably, ends. It’s not just the big paychecks, endless free vacations and lucrative aka shilling endorsement opportunities, it’s the constant spotlight media attention and pap walks in their questionable outfits that they will miss because that is what defines and validates them. Every.single.one.of.them. I do understand that to some, Kourtney often has presented as being ambivalent about participating in filming, so accordingly, I would have thought that she would at least keep her own children off the show to ensure a quiet, more private life for them, far away from the tabloid life of their two parents. There have been other reality shows where one or the other parent has refused to give permission for their children to ever appear on camera. But then, without the kids and her Scott drama, what would her storyline have been? Not hating, just asking, just wondering what people think…

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Only my own opinion as well: I think the whole family – and yes, that definitely includes Kourtney -- will suffer major withdrawal symptoms when KUWTK finally, inevitably, ends. It’s not just the big paychecks, endless free vacations and lucrative aka shilling endorsement opportunities, it’s the constant spotlight media attention and pap walks in their questionable outfits that they will miss because that is what defines and validates them. Every.single.one.of.them. I do understand that to some, Kourtney often has presented as being ambivalent about participating in filming, so accordingly, I would have thought that she would at least keep her own children off the show to ensure a quiet, more private life for them, far away from the tabloid life of their two parents. There have been other reality shows where one or the other parent has refused to give permission for their children to ever appear on camera. But then, without the kids and her Scott drama, what would her storyline have been? Not hating, just asking, just wondering what people think…

Well, the show and the family's popularity have been eroding the last few years - and they know it.  The writing's been on the wall.  Attempts have been made to breathe new life into show, but it has not improved the ratings.  Once the show is off the air, some family members will have more visibility than others.  They have a lot of young fans and it's inevitable that those fans will grow up and move on.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

The kids, including Kylie and Kendall , should have never been on the show. Period. Time will prove that it was a bad decision.

• Love 9
On October 1, 2017 at 7:01 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

I feel like I fast forwarded through this entire episode. I stopped a few times, like to hear about the Pepsi commercial. I do feel a little bad, because.. it’s not on her 100%. It’s really not. She didn’t come up with the concept. So I feel for her. It wasn’t a good idea for a commercial but like I said, I think she’s an easy target to blame there. 

I did like how they mentioned that Caitlyn just talks sometimes and says the wrong things. And then the phone call that Kim had with her didn’t help. Because Cait does just talks. So I believe Kendall probably said nothing to her and yet Cait keeps talking.  Also even if Kendall saw the script and said as much to Caitlyin wow, did Caitlyn really throw her under the bus when talking about it didn’t she? Saying “she saw the script before hand and thought it was fine”..? At some point I gotta wonder if Caitlyin is just deciding to burn bridges with all of her family. She already burned the Kardashions, now he’s doing it with his actual daughters? 

Also i really don’t think Kendall knew before hand or at least not in enough time to say no to it. I feel like she really wouldn’t hurt or offend people but that’s just me. 

Cleveland was boring. I’m sorry but it was.  

I agree with a lot that you are saying in regards to Caitlyn, but I did find the first episode pretty enjoyable and fun to watch. I know that there was a ton of issues with the Pepsi commercial (I am happy that you stopped the fast forwarding to watch this scene), but I do think that she might not be 100% to blame for the commercial, but she and Kris could have very easily said no. How could they possibly think that that commercial was a good idea? And I don't think that Kendall should have gotten all of the wrath that came with the release of that episode, it was Pepsi's idea after all, but she did decide that she would be the face of that commercial, a privileged white girl, who could give a Pepsi to a cop and end the protests? That is just silly. Her reputation as the innocent one has been hurt because of this commercial, but it is not completely broken. She could be pregnant like her younger sister.... 

• Love 2
On October 7, 2017 at 5:04 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

This is the second episode of a new season and they don't have any better storylines to float?

why would Scott be jealous of a girls trip?

When those photos were first leaked, wasn't she all "so what", and posted her own photo of her dimpled rear, and then reversed her stand and said they were photoshopped to make her look bad?

Scott isn't mad about the girls trip, Scott is mad because he was on the phone with Kourtney and she told him about how she has started to see someone, so to not be alarmed if photos come out of the two of them. Allegedly, Scott was drunk when he was on the phone with Kourtney (suprise, suprise) and that is why he acted out so much. But he is out of line to get mad at Kourtney, since he has openly been dating other women. They are over. When will he get that through his head? 

image.jpg

• Love 2
On 10/12/2017 at 2:39 PM, MRHaggerty said:

Scott isn't mad about the girls trip, Scott is mad because he was on the phone with Kourtney and she told him about how she has started to see someone, so to not be alarmed if photos come out of the two of them. Allegedly, Scott was drunk when he was on the phone with Kourtney (suprise, suprise) and that is why he acted out so much. But he is out of line to get mad at Kourtney, since he has openly been dating other women. They are over. When will he get that through his head? 

image.jpg

Your Dress is short why are you holding it up even higher, how stupid*,

• Love 6

Is that a Ferris wheel on the right side of the lawn?   Damn.   

Has as anyone else noticed the amount of ride on toys/motorized cars that kourtney has for her kids?   I saw tons in her garage one episode and then last week when her and khloe were working out on her tennis court, I saw them all lined up.   There must have been at least 20 of them.   I don't understand why her kids would need that many.   Pre schools don't even have that much gear.    It's called taking turns.   

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Kourtney might seem ambivalent, but this $18 million house she bought with her share suggests she’s fully committed to the enterprise.

0nori3.jpg

How the fuck do they get that grass so green?

Is this a new house for her?  

One thing Kourtney has going for her is, her body seems to be the least altered. Her butt is amazing and proportional to the rest of her body. And her legs - omg. I'm glad at least one of them has mostly left her body alone. I hope she can manage to grow old gracefully. 

3 minutes ago, wallofsound said:

Has as anyone else noticed the amount of ride on toys/motorized cars that kourtney has for her kids?   I saw tons in her garage one episode and then last week when her and khloe were working out on her tennis court, I saw them all lined up.   There must have been at least 20 of them.   I don't understand why her kids would need that many.   Pre schools don't even have that much gear.    It's called taking turns.   

I've seen those in several episodes when they are working with the trainer, on her tennis (?) court and wondered the same thing. There are way more little cars than kids in the family. Maybe they are for friends or employees kids to enjoy too??  I'm probably stretching by being so generous on that, probably the truth is much simpler - excessive spending and mass consumption. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Kourtney might seem ambivalent, but this $18 million house she bought with her share suggests she’s fully committed to the enterprise.

0nori3.jpg

How the fuck do they get that grass so green?

You ignore the water restrictions & just keep watering your grass.

48 minutes ago, wallofsound said:

I bet this picture was taken when Kourtney was throwing a party for one of the kids, they all do this kind of over the top "let's get a ferris wheel" kind of thing. I bet Scott is responsible for buying all the motorized toys.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

You ignore the water restrictions & just keep watering your grass.

I bet this picture was taken when Kourtney was throwing a party for one of the kids, they all do this kind of over the top "let's get a ferris wheel" kind of thing. I bet Scott is responsible for buying all the motorized toys.

I think the cars are more likely from  Kris. She  buys anything she sees in Costco and  that’s something they sell. Puppies and other large ticket items are things she puts on the gift list  every year or so. I can see motorized cars being an item she has on the gift rotation. 

Tyga and or Chyna gave one to King on his birthday.

• Love 2

Unless those cars are customized a specific way or custom made they really aren't that expensive, well not expensive to people who are multimillionaires. I bought a motorized Porsche for my kids a couple of years ago and IIRC it was $200. I too also see Scott buying those for his kids because he's pretty obsessed with high end cars. 

• Love 2

No, they aren't particularly expensive, but who in their right minds would want to accumulate that many?   They have the money and the space for them, but it's so excessive.   How much time could these kids possibly be driving these cars?   They have other outdoor activities to choose from like the worlds biggest swingset, I'm sure.    Mason at least is at school all day.   I just don't get it and it obviously annoys me immensely.    I'll move on :) 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, wallofsound said:

No, they aren't particularly expensive, but who in their right minds would want to accumulate that many?   They have the money and the space for them, but it's so excessive.   How much time could these kids possibly be driving these cars?   They have other outdoor activities to choose from like the worlds biggest swingset, I'm sure.    Mason at least is at school all day.   I just don't get it and it obviously annoys me immensely.    I'll move on :) 

Lovey would be sooo upset if they got rid of all the evidence of excessive consumerism that she bestows on her kids and grandkids in an attempt to show her love for them. 

• Love 2

Oh I agree its excessive, but that's why I think Scott is the one buying them. He himself has no self control when it comes to buying ridiculously expensive luxury cars. I remember seeing a picture of all his cars and thinking he had an actual addiction. Like who needs 4 Rolls Royces? I'm pretty sure at one point he had at least 20 cars.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, wallofsound said:

No, at almost 8-years-old, Mason has never attended school other than art classes, reportedly because Kourtney wants him available for their filming schedule and random vacations. I presume that he is home schooled, and clearly that is Kourtney's decision to make as his mother, a decision I assume she will also make for 5-year-old Penelope, who should now be in kindergarten. He seems like a bright enough kid, so I guess he's getting what he needs academically and hopefully socially as well with other children his age. I just wonder if Kourtney would have made the same choices for her kids had she not been caught up in the KUWTK lifestyle. To me it seems like a repeat of what Kris did by pulling Kendall and Kylie out of regular high school because of the demands of the show and other lucrative opportunities.

• Love 6

Yeah.. I kind of hate the Mat gala because I never get how the dresses go with the theme and the themes are always so strange. Like one year it was fashion and technology or something and the only dress that I liked was Claire Danes that year because it was a Cinderella looking type ball gown and then the designer had it light up tech wise.. it was awesome.

Anyways.. I remember watching when the girls all showed up this year and the only dress I even sort of liked was Kendall’s and it wasn’t even a dress.. it was straight up lingerie.. but that’s because it was designed by a lingerie company because Kendall is the face of that brand.  

Kim has seen unflattering pictures of herself before probably right? It’s odd that this is becoming a thing now.  

I could care less about Kourtneys dating life. Seriously I liked her when the thing that changed her life was getting a large lemonade instead of her usual small. I found her deadpan responses to things hilarious.

Also damn Jonathan is getting more airtime than Kylie this season so far. Has Kylie even had an interview yet? Three episodes and she’s been there but she hasn’t gotten a interview.. were they filming her show during this time? 

Im not really sure if Kris missing Khloe is a worse storyline than when Kendall was missing grilled cheese and supermarkets but that was funny. Just because I couldn’t understand why Kendall couldn’t make herself a grilled cheese if she was in Paris or something. It’s pretty simple.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah.. I kind of hate the Mat gala because I never get how the dresses go with the theme and the themes are always so strange. Like one year it was fashion and technology or something and the only dress that I liked was Claire Danes that year because it was a Cinderella looking type ball gown and then the designer had it light up tech wise.. it was awesome.

Anyways.. I remember watching when the girls all showed up this year and the only dress I even sort of liked was Kendall’s and it wasn’t even a dress.. it was straight up lingerie.. but that’s because it was designed by a lingerie company because Kendall is the face of that brand.  

Kim has seen unflattering pictures of herself before probably right? It’s odd that this is becoming a thing now.  

I could care less about Kourtneys dating life. Seriously I liked her when the thing that changed her life was getting a large lemonade instead of her usual small. I found her deadpan responses to things hilarious.

Also damn Jonathan is getting more airtime than Kylie this season so far. Has Kylie even had an interview yet? Three episodes and she’s been there but she hasn’t gotten a interview.. were they filming her show during this time? 

Im not really sure if Kris missing Khloe is a worse storyline than when Kendall was missing grilled cheese and supermarkets but that was funny. Just because I couldn’t understand why Kendall couldn’t make herself a grilled cheese if she was in Paris or something. It’s pretty simple.  

People have been posting unflattering pics of Kim for years. Like Kourtney said just stay off those sites. 

She has a fat cellulite covered ass. It’s a fact. She’s tried to pull the wool over the public’s eyes for years, trying to pass off a photoshopped imitation. Now the truth is out and no amount of spin will squeeze that ass back into the bottle. This is all a ploy to get sympathy. She and Khloe trying to equate being robbed at gunpoint with a pic of her real ass?  Please. She’s pathetic and I fear for North’s self image if she ever suffers from a weight issue or some other physical imperfection. 

Kris and Khloe? Two classless idiots at the winery. Kris should just drink the cheapest shit she can find, as clearly all she’s interested in  is the buzz.

• Love 5

Does anybody else feel the style of filming has changed this season? Something is different, I just can’t figure out what it is, maybe more BTS stuff?

So, Kim actually sticks her butt out more. Does she really not know how much it sticks out already? And she won’t let go of the Mexican vacation pictures, “I’m thick skinned, I can handle anything, OMG, real pictures of me in a bikini!!!” Yes Kim, that’s what you really look like.

I love how Khloe & Kim keep referring to Kourtney being “socially awkward”, I still think she has Aspergers or something like it.

Has Jonathan been promoted to series regular or something? He was in almost every scene, has Malika been demoted?

Prank calls??? How old is Kris, 12?  

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, GaT said:

In a way, that is a recycled plot line.  Recall some time back, when Scott made prank calls to Kris, pretending to be this guy (Todd?) who was a longtime family friend, or something like that.

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Veronique Bette said:

Kourtney is not a very interesting person, so without the Scott babydaddy drama I don't think she would have had a storyline.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

No, at almost 8-years-old, Mason has never attended school other than art classes, reportedly because Kourtney wants him available for their filming schedule and random vacations. I presume that he is home schooled, and clearly that is Kourtney's decision to make as his mother, a decision I assume she will also make for 5-year-old Penelope, who should now be in kindergarten. He seems like a bright enough kid, so I guess he's getting what he needs academically and hopefully socially as well with other children his age. I just wonder if Kourtney would have made the same choices for her kids had she not been caught up in the KUWTK lifestyle. To me it seems like a repeat of what Kris did by pulling Kendall and Kylie out of regular high school because of the demands of the show and other lucrative opportunities.

What filming?  The kids really make nothing more than very brief, cameo appearances.  There is a still a schedule, legal requirements to adhere to with home school.  It's not cart blanche for parents or students to do as they please.  Also, when you consider how messed up the public school system is, there are many families, who are not in the public eye, who home school their kids. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, escape said:

What filming?  The kids really make nothing more than very brief, cameo appearances.  

And he gets paid for every one of them. I bet Mason is making a pretty nice salary on those brief appearances, as are all the kids. That's why Kourtney wants him available.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, GaT said:

Does anybody else feel the style of filming has changed this season? Something is different, I just can’t figure out what it is, maybe more BTS stuff?

So, Kim actually sticks her butt out more. Does she really not know how much it sticks out already? And she won’t let go of the Mexican vacation pictures, “I’m thick skinned, I can handle anything, OMG, real pictures of me in a bikini!!!” Yes Kim, that’s what you really look like.

I love how Khloe & Kim keep referring to Kourtney being “socially awkward”, I still think she has Aspersers or something like it.

Has Jonathan been promoted to series regular or something? He was in almost every scene, has Malika been demoted?

And she's got Kanye calling in with his opinion on it. The funny thing last night was  that Khloe was using some cellulite reducing stick on Kourtney's ass and thighs and both she and Jonathan commented on the fact that Kourtney has no cellulite. It must kill Kim to hear it.

I think a lot of this season so far has been staged scenes, with the dialogue makingit appear that things that have already happened are happening at that time.

Lots of talking heads.. just more opportunity to spin things. 

I don’t think Kourtney is socially awkward, I think she just isn’t as much of an extrovert as the the others.  I don’t think she enjoys the whole “look at me” “look at me” scene . Yes she participates but I sense that she isn’t thrilled to be there.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

And he gets paid for every one of them. I bet Mason is making a pretty nice salary on those brief appearances, as are all the kids. That's why Kourtney wants him available.

Kris's goal is that no one ever has to work for a living, they can all go on an endless  series of fab vacays and make memories. This way Kris never has to be alone.

Has anyone seen Corey? Rob?

• Love 3

But for Kourtney the choice is not just between the public school system and home schooling, because obviously Mason and his siblings would be able to attend the most elite and expensive private schools out there, as do the children of many other celebrities. My understanding is that Kourtney wants the children available for whatever cameo appearances or vacations the filming scheduled requires. I’m sure her kids will be fine in the end; I was just wondering what is motivating her choices and how much she is following the path of her own mother in making those choices.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I seriously doubt the kids are raking in it with those cameo appearances - which are all planned in advance - and the time required of them is minimal.

12 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

My understanding is that Kourtney wants the children available for whatever cameo appearances or vacations the filming scheduled requires. I’m sure her kids will be fine in the end; I was just wondering what is motivating her choices and how much she is following the path of her own mother in making those choices.

But your "source" are the tabloid gossip sites - and none of it has ever been confirmed.   Some of these sites also said a few years ago that Mason was going to be a big part of the KUWTK storyline.  Obviously that didn't turn out to be anything but gossip.

Edited by escape
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

But for Kourtney the choice is not just between the public school system and home schooling, because obviously Mason and his siblings would be able to attend the most elite and expensive private schools out there, as do the children of many other celebrities. My understanding is that Kourtney wants the children available for whatever cameo appearances or vacations the filming scheduled requires. I’m sure her kids will be fine in the end; I was just wondering what is motivating her choices and how much she is following the path of her own mother in making those choices.

I have heard her casually mention something or another to Mason or P, that makes me think they do have outside the celebrity circle friends, or friends that  are part of TV or show biz, but more behind the scenes. 

There was a boy on last nights  show that looked like he might be a friend of Mason. They were playing while the girls worked out. 

Her kids do seem used to the camera, particularly Mason. Kourtney said a while ago that P was uncomfortable with them, and therefore stayed back with the nannies while filming. She still seems more conscious of them than Mason, you can see her scoping out where the camera is when she enters the room. 

I dont think she would force her kids to be on camera if they didn’t like it. I can see Kim pressuring hers as it doesn’t seem she takes any precautions to keep North from being filmed, even though North has clearly been unhappy when faced with cameras.

• Love 3

Ya know, much of the time I kinda roll my eyes at this family but it surprises me when they can't shake "bad" photos. First, they weren't that bad. And people are mean.

People will use any opportunity to take shots at Kim but what I envision is this: Cyber bullies with stringy hair, dirty clothes noshing on stale pizza who have nothing better to do. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, escape said:

I seriously doubt the kids are raking in it with those cameo appearances - which are all planned in advance - and the time required of them is minimal.

But your "source" are the tabloid gossip sites - and none of it has ever been confirmed.   Some of these sites also said a few years ago that Mason was going to be a big part of the KUWTK storyline.  Obviously that didn't turn out to be anything but gossip.

LOL. Isn't most all of our "information" about this family  from gossip sites, paparazzi, or scripted storylines for the show?, because as far as I know, none of us knows them personally, and their goings-on are not exactly hard news requiring verifiable  sources. I respect your opinion and I'm sure you respect mine as well. For now, we will just agree to disagree on our perspectives and opinions and just keep speculating... 

58 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I have heard her casually mention something or another to Mason or P, that makes me think they do have outside the celebrity circle friends, or friends that  are part of TV or show biz, but more behind the scenes. 

There was a boy on last nights  show that looked like he might be a friend of Mason. They were playing while the girls worked out. 

Her kids do seem used to the camera, particularly Mason. Kourtney said a while ago that P was uncomfortable with them, and therefore stayed back with the nannies while filming. She still seems more conscious of them than Mason, you can see her scoping out where the camera is when she enters the room. 

I dont think she would force her kids to be on camera if they didn’t like it. I can see Kim pressuring hers as it doesn’t seem she takes any precautions to keep North from being filmed, even though North has clearly been unhappy when faced with cameras.

Mason does seems comfortable and even happy in front of the cameras, while Penelope seems shy and uncomfortable, more like North. If I were a celebrity, reality or otherwise, I would do my best to protect my children from unwanted public attention, as did Elizabeth Taylor with her daughter Liza. To this day, there are few stories or pictures of the very private Liza and this is because Elizabeth respected and understood Liza's need to live a non-celebrity lifestyle. It can be done.

• Love 2