Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

LOL. Isn't most all of our "information" about this family  from gossip sites, paparazzi, or scripted storylines for the show?, because as far as I know, none of us knows them personally, and their goings-on are not exactly hard news requiring verifiable  sources. I respect your opinion and I'm sure you respect mine as well. For now, we will just agree to disagree on our perspectives and opinions and just keep speculating... 

And the tabloid gossip sites don't have access to real information either.  From a logic standpoint, it doesn't make any sense that the reason why they may be home school is because Kourtney wants the kids to be available for filming.  First off, the kids are barely on the show and what little filming they have can be easily be coordinated in advance.  Even the Jenner sisters, who had much bigger roles on the show, didn't home school until high school.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Ya know, much of the time I kinda roll my eyes at this family but it surprises me when they can't shake "bad" photos. First, they weren't that bad. And people are mean.

People will use any opportunity to take shots at Kim but what I envision is this: Cyber bullies with stringy hair, dirty clothes noshing on stale pizza who have nothing better to do. 

The problem is Kim has tried to pass off her ass as some specimen of physical perfection over the years by saturating the media with photoshopped  pictures, carefully proofed and scrutized by her and her camp. Kind of like the story of The Emperors New Clothes, eventually, someone tires of the ruse and happily announces the truth..... it ain’t all that. She can cry and moan and complain and blame the haters and the body shamers all she wants but the responsibility lies at her door.

i wouldn’t call those who have commented on  the reality vs fiction cyber bullies. People are replying to her posts and pictures.  There are comments posted on nearly every picture anyone puts on the net, both nice and nasty.  If she or anyone else doesn’t want feedback, don’t post publicly. Keep them on a site that is only accessible to those who will ooh and ahh. 

• Love 10

Of course it always comes down to Kim being the crappy mother..No matter how much Kim or Kris might push her into keeping the kids on the show in the end I put the blame on Kourtney. If the kids are in front of the camera its her choice. If she truly wanted to protect them she can. Its been said the paparazzi scares P but she has no problem trotting her and the other kids around in front of them. She's a grown ass woman who has refused advice from people before.  And I doubt it has to do with money. I think Kourtney knows she's boring and has zero story without Scott and the kids.

• Love 5

I love how Kim has been using these episodes to not only convince the world that she doesn't have cellulite on her ass but to also complain about criticism she gets for her looks. She chose to make her looks a commodity, to build an entire career out of it. While it sucks that people are mean and are keyboard warriors - you can't have it both ways. You can't want to use a crafted image to earn you relevance and money but when someone catches a crack in the exterior, you take it personally when people point it out. Lots of celebrities receive unnecessary criticism about their looks and I think relatively speaking, Kim gets it the worse but she's too dense to realize that it's because she places such an emphases on trying to convince the world that she's some natural, exotic sexpot that it just makes for better gossip when someone like her shows cracks. It's the same way a bad photo of Beyonce or juicy gossip about Taylor Swift can go so far in the tabloids and gets people talking for a long time - it's because they all try to control their image so that they can look flawless. If you just embraced your imperfections - not only will you get less criticism (make no mistake, you'll still get criticism), but you'll have far more people put those keyboard warriors in their place rather than join in on the commentary. Kim has outwardly exposed more of herself in these past few episodes than I think she realizes. She openly admits to desperately seeking relevance when she was younger and she says it in a way to suggests that she's grown from that but she really hasn't. She's still desperate for relevance - it's why she goes through all of that shit when dressing for an event. It's why a photograph that shows her being a normal woman with imperfections can 'ruin' a beautiful vacation in a gorgeous country for her. It's why she carefully crafts every selfie, every filter and every hashtag she uses on social media and it's why even her 'IDGAF' attitude is a contrived image to convince the world that she's not as conceited as she really is when in reality it's her entourage of people that get phone calls and have to sit through conversations and give her pep talks about how amazing she looks and how flawless her body is and how everyone are just haters. 

Jonathan got work done to his face, or am I going crazy? 

I didn't appreciate Khloe trying to associate Kim's reaction to the Mexico trip with her Paris experience. I thought it was an insincere and insulting attempt at trying to make people believe that Kim's hang up is something more than superficial. Hopefully this is the last episode we have to listen to Kim whine about pictures that show off cellulite on her ass. 

Kourtney's body is insane but she's a level of health fanatic that I don't think I can do. That's just too much commitment, lol. 

• Love 12

I suppose Kim being photoshopped all the time doesn't help her when she's caught being natural. I feel like her insecurities, though they appear superficial, have deeper roots. 

And how does she go from dark to blonde to  dark to blonde and still have hair? I'm currently undergoing a highlights transition and I have dark hair, it certainly doesn't happen overnight! 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I love how Kim has been using these episodes to not only convince the world that she doesn't have cellulite on her ass but to also complain about criticism she gets for her looks. She chose to make her looks a commodity, to build an entire career out of it. While it sucks that people are mean and are keyboard warriors - you can't have it both ways. You can't want to use a crafted image to earn you relevance and money but when someone catches a crack in the exterior, you take it personally when people point it out. Lots of celebrities receive unnecessary criticism about their looks and I think relatively speaking, Kim gets it the worse but she's too dense to realize that it's because she places such an emphases on trying to convince the world that she's some natural, exotic sexpot that it just makes for better gossip when someone like her shows cracks. It's the same way a bad photo of Beyonce or juicy gossip about Taylor Swift can go so far in the tabloids and gets people talking for a long time - it's because they all try to control their image so that they can look flawless. If you just embraced your imperfections - not only will you get less criticism (make no mistake, you'll still get criticism), but you'll have far more people put those keyboard warriors in their place rather than join in on the commentary. Kim has outwardly exposed more of herself in these past few episodes than I think she realizes. She openly admits to desperately seeking relevance when she was younger and she says it in a way to suggests that she's grown from that but she really hasn't. She's still desperate for relevance - it's why she goes through all of that shit when dressing for an event. It's why a photograph that shows her being a normal woman with imperfections can 'ruin' a beautiful vacation in a gorgeous country for her. It's why she carefully crafts every selfie, every filter and every hashtag she uses on social media and it's why even her 'IDGAF' attitude is a contrived image to convince the world that she's not as conceited as she really is when in reality it's her entourage of people that get phone calls and have to sit through conversations and give her pep talks about how amazing she looks and how flawless her body is and how everyone are just haters. 

Jonathan got work done to his face, or am I going crazy? 

I didn't appreciate Khloe trying to associate Kim's reaction to the Mexico trip with her Paris experience. I thought it was an insincere and insulting attempt at trying to make people believe that Kim's hang up is something more than superficial. Hopefully this is the last episode we have to listen to Kim whine about pictures that show off cellulite on her ass. 

Kourtney's body is insane but she's a level of health fanatic that I don't think I can do. That's just too much commitment, lol. 

I’m jealous of Kourtney too. But I guess if I had a trainer on call, a pretty flexible schedule  all day, no household chores etc. Have a chef prepare  meals and a gym right in the house. Yeah, it makes it so much easier. 

• Love 9

Kim has seen unflattering pictures of herself before probably right? It’s odd that this is becoming a thing now.  

Kim has given birth to 2 children and is 36.  Her body has changed, especially after a 2nd pregnancy (she's seen what's going on, it happens to every woman, and she's no exception no matter how many hours you clock with a trainer or in the surgeon's office or photoshop your selfies).  And it's going to keep changing as she gets older and there's not a damn thing she can do about it.  It's just nature.  And nature will beat out plastic surgery.  I mean, they were talking about Kim's cellulite in the very first episode of the series.  

The only reason Kourtney looks as good as she does right now - and I think she's getting too skinny - is 1) genetics (she is the most petite of the older sisters) 2) her healthier eating and exercise lifestyle, (and unlike the others I do believe she and Kendall work hard to keep what they have) that she's been committed to since Mason was a baby and 3) aside from a boob job, she didn't try to make herself into a real life Jessica Rabbit.  

Khloe is going to have the same issues as Kim.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

This episode was so incredibly boring to me.   Watching them stress out getting ready for the Met Ball was not at all interesting.   They're all so self obsessed    It just seemed worse than usual this episode    "Wikipedia finally changed my height!"   

So much annoyed me about that staged brownie making scene with Kris and Khloe.   Who calls a food processor a blender?   And who makes brownies in a food processor?    Not to mention Khloes giant ass.   

• Love 4

And why does a family of women who are obsessed with weight have huge glass containers of cookies and candy available at all times, along with Kris’s brownies which she makes at least once a season? 

And if going to the Met Gala is sooooo stressful and anxiety producing, why has Kim been so anxious to go every year?  I guess she goes to be seen  and talked about, her only reason for living apparently. 

• Love 6
On 10/16/2017 at 2:15 PM, escape said:

Also, when you consider how messed up the public school system is, there are many families, who are not in the public eye, who home school their kids. 

Although I doubt this is the logic a Kardashian would use, overall I cannot disagree with this sentiment!

Edited by ByTor

Kourtney plans a fun sister getaway to bond with Kendall, but is distracted by news of Scott's destructive behavior back home. Meanwhile, Kim stages an unwelcome intervention on Khloé's wardrobe.

Kris Jenner is just so incredibly not funny, especially when she's drunk.

Kim: "I'm not a lunatic."  No, just a woman with an incredibly bizarre attachment to her own ass.  Wait - she's NOT a lunatic??

I'll bet Mason, Penelope and Reign will be really, really proud when they're old enough to see Mommy's bare-ass on their living room couch while Auntie Koko smacks it with some anti-cellulite torture device and Jonathan watches.  I hope that scene made Kim cry.

I hate these people.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7

Hasn't Kourtney been face down on a sofa with her bare ass out being fondled by her sisters before?   I feel like I've seen that scenario play out multiple times.    

Kris and Khloe both looked ridiculous at their wine tasting.   Nothing fresh about either one of them.   They were sitting there in the sun under five hundred pounds of hair, nails, make up, jewels & khloes enormous draped coat.   

• Love 6
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Kris Jenner is just so incredibly not funny, especially when she's drunk.

Kim" "I'm not a lunatic."  No, just a woman with an incredibly bizarre attachment to her own ass.  Wait - she's NOT a lunatic??

I'll bet Mason, Penelope and Reign will be really, really proud when they're old enough to see Mommy's bare-ass on their living room couch while Auntie Koko smacks it with some anti-cellulite torture device and Jonathan watches.  I hope that scene made Kim cry.

I hate these people.

It’s pretty ironic that Kim and Khloe are obsessed with Kourtney’s small butt but keep blowing their own up like giant balloons.

• Love 5
On 10/16/2017 at 4:44 PM, iwasish said:

I don’t think Kourtney is socially awkward, I think she just isn’t as much of an extrovert as the the others.  I don’t think she enjoys the whole “look at me” “look at me” scene . Yes she participates but I sense that she isn’t thrilled to be there.

Walking around in a thong in front of groups of people, while being filmed, is pretty "look at me" but I agree she's not AS attention hungry as most of the others.

On 10/16/2017 at 6:02 PM, TurtlePower said:

People will use any opportunity to take shots at Kim but what I envision is this: Cyber bullies with stringy hair, dirty clothes noshing on stale pizza who have nothing better to do. 

I've never understood why it is assumed that people who comment on a celebrities in a unflattering way must be gross basement dwellers with no life. So by that logic somehow all the people who say positive, ass kissing things must have amazing lives, great hair and clothes? Makes no sense. People comment on their bodies because they have set themselves up to be known for nothing else. If Meryl Streep suddenly sucked at acting, which is her known talent, people would comment. Kim's ass ain't what it has been made to be so people are commenting. You can't be only known for and cash in on your looks and expect no one to comment when it's revealed to be false or the looks fade. It's doesn't make people bullies.

On 10/16/2017 at 9:07 PM, iwasish said:

The problem is Kim has tried to pass off her ass as some specimen of physical perfection over the years by saturating the media with photoshopped  pictures, carefully proofed and scrutized by her and her camp. Kind of like the story of The Emperors New Clothes, eventually, someone tires of the ruse and happily announces the truth..... it ain’t all that. She can cry and moan and complain and blame the haters and the body shamers all she wants but the responsibility lies at her door.

i wouldn’t call those who have commented on  the reality vs fiction cyber bullies. People are replying to her posts and pictures.  There are comments posted on nearly every picture anyone puts on the net, both nice and nasty.  If she or anyone else doesn’t want feedback, don’t post publicly. Keep them on a site that is only accessible to those who will ooh and ahh. 

Exactly. She's made millions off her mythical ass.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3

I thought Kim & Kanye were close to Chrissy & John, but since Kim has never been to their house, I guess not.

If someone repacked my bag, I would kill them, but they all dress like cheap whores, so I guess it's all interchangeable 

They need to have Scott on the show more, loved him calling out Kim for having her tits out.

WTF is wrong with Khloe & Kourtney, they’re supposed to be grown women, & they decided to shove chocolate up Kendall’s ass as a joke?

Kendall looked like Big Bird’s cousin in that fluffy lavender jacket.

• Love 7

Thank you Scott!!! 

About time Kimmy got called on the overexposure of tit.

Kim’s never been to Chrissy’s house.. but they’re such close friends!!!! 

Kim is so over living the quiet, sedate  life. She’s desperate to get back on the red carpet. I guess with Kanye out of commission, Jonathan has to step in. No chance anyone would mistake him for her boy friend. 

Her ass in those grey sweats was enormous.

Kendall is over the ‘sisterhood’ .

• Love 6
5 hours ago, GaT said:

They need to have Scott on the show more, loved him calling out Kim for having her tits out.

WTF is wrong with Khloe & Kourtney, they’re supposed to be grown women, & they decided to shove chocolate up Kendall’s ass as a joke?

They need to have Scott on the show less, for the sake of his kids. Kourtney claims she doesn’t want her children to see their father in his supposed addicted state, but featuring his tired storyline and their never-ending relationship “drama” on national television year after year guarantees that the children will eventually find out every sordid detail.  And Scott goes along with it.  Is this show really that important to them? As for Kim’s boobs, I guess Scott hasn’t caught on yet that all the females in this family like to flash their nipples for the world to see. Why shouldn’t he have to suffer along with the rest of us?

I have never understood the lack of boundaries with the sisters in the family, especially with their questionable sexual antics. Maybe they think it's titillating or funny, but it just reads as weird.

• Love 6

Agree with others - kudos to Scott for reprimanding Kim on her desperation.

(Although it did cross my mind that even that admonishment was scripted to call even more attention to Kim’s nipples.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, stacyasp said:

It’s like they could barely keep their eyes open they are so bored with their own show and their stupid rehashed storylines!

Yup. The Kendall and Kourtney storyline was so terrible, even the brief moments I saw of it where Kourtney asked Kendall to dinner and then was all “Kendall hates me!”

And then I hit fast forward. Nothing intrigued me about that story and Kendall is probably the only one I can tolerate on this show anymore but that’s fading fast because it’s becoming obvious that she really doesn’t want to be on the show even for fake fakest stories. Also seriously where is Kylie? It’s hilarious how she hasn’t been in this season at all, except for her four second met gala thing.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also seriously where is Kylie? It’s hilarious how she hasn’t been in this season at all, except for her four second met gala thing.

They were probably filming her show at the same time as this show. The whole Met Gala thing with the phone call was on Kylie's show, just from her point of view.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, GaT said:

They were probably filming her show at the same time as this show. The whole Met Gala thing with the phone call was on Kylie's show, just from her point of view.

That’s what I’ve been assuming. I didn’t watch her show but I’ve been assuming that’s shes MIA because she’s been on her own show, it’s just painfully obvious that she’s missing because she is not doing interviews and the show is now having Jonathan in interviews. I know Scott has had some but he is kind of family and Jonathan is not, has Maleaka been in an interview yet? I fully expect her to be in one soon if not.

• Love 1

So funny that Kim thinks her style is somehow the best in the family - but tragic that Kim (and many others) can look into hundreds of mirrors every week and never see what she looks like.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So funny that Kim thinks her style is somehow the best in the family - but tragic that Kim (and many others) can look into hundreds of mirrors every week and never see what she looks like.

She should watch her own show. Her ass in those grey sweat pants? Enormous and looked like she had a saggy diaper on.

Loved Scotts calling her out on the ever-present tits. 

• Love 4
On October 16, 2017 at 4:02 PM, TurtlePower said:

Ya know, much of the time I kinda roll my eyes at this family but it surprises me when they can't shake "bad" photos. First, they weren't that bad. And people are mean.

I agree, there have been many worse situations in this family, yet all that Kim is harping on is the fact that paparazzi took one bad photo of her in Mexico. This one bad photo has led to her being absolutely crazy about how she looks all of the time. I 100% think this is Kim's way of trying to get sympathy. She has been in the spotlight for over 10 years, the press has said much worse things about other photos of her, she needs to get over the Mexico photos. 

The Met gala scene where she was so nervous about her sweat and the wrinkles on her dress was ridiculous. Blowing out a fuse on their car is not only dangerous, but it is also just stupid. You are going to go through those measures just to ensure that the one wrinkle on your dress is gone? 

And then her and Kendall being interviewed about the Met Gala: suck my stomach in, stick your butt out, keep your chin up. This is the message that you want the people watching this show to hear? It's dissapointing to see. As a celebrity, she has a voice and a power to use her voice for good, but she is perpetuating common beliefs about celebs being shallow and superficial by talking like this and being so upset over  one bad photo. 

On October 17, 2017 at 10:48 AM, iwasish said:

I’m jealous of Kourtney too. But I guess if I had a trainer on call, a pretty flexible schedule  all day, no household chores etc. Have a chef prepare  meals and a gym right in the house. Yeah, it makes it so much easier. 

I love the fact that she thinks that her health habits are the reason that she grew an inch hahaha. I also think it's so funny that she checks Wikipedia enough to know when they have finally changed her height. 

On 10/16/2017 at 7:02 PM, TurtlePower said:

I wish I had some stale pizza and not stringy hair.

kims bad photos are most people’s good photos.  But that ass has become ridiculous.   Ugh, she was born perfect and she messed with that.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I wish I had some stale pizza and not stringy hair.

kims bad photos are most people’s good photos.  But that ass has become ridiculous.   Ugh, she was born perfect and she messed with that.

She was far from born perfect. She had a moustache and sideburns till Mommy started grooming her for stardom. Kourtney, too.

Not that there's anything wrong with a moustache and sideburns, I had them too, from my Italian heritage. (I was often asked if I was Armenian). 

1 hour ago, MRHaggerty said:

I agree, there have been many worse situations in this family, yet all that Kim is harping on is the fact that paparazzi took one bad photo of her in Mexico. This one bad photo has led to her being absolutely crazy about how she looks all of the time. I 100% think this is Kim's way of trying to get sympathy. She has been in the spotlight for over 10 years, the press has said much worse things about other photos of her, she needs to get over the Mexico photos. 

The Met gala scene where she was so nervous about her sweat and the wrinkles on her dress was ridiculous. Blowing out a fuse on their car is not only dangerous, but it is also just stupid. You are going to go through those measures just to ensure that the one wrinkle on your dress is gone? 

And then her and Kendall being interviewed about the Met Gala: suck my stomach in, stick your butt out, keep your chin up. This is the message that you want the people watching this show to hear? It's dissapointing to see. As a celebrity, she has a voice and a power to use her voice for good, but she is perpetuating common beliefs about celebs being shallow and superficial by talking like this and being so upset over  one bad photo. 

I love the fact that she thinks that her health habits are the reason that she grew an inch hahaha. I also think it's so funny that she checks Wikipedia enough to know when they have finally changed her height. 

She did say she improved her posture, I think that had more to do with.

Did you get a look at Khloe's ass at that workout? Even Kourtney had to get a picture of it.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

They need to have Scott on the show less, for the sake of his kids. Kourtney claims she doesn’t want her children to see their father in his supposed addicted state, but featuring his tired storyline and their never-ending relationship “drama” on national television year after year guarantees that the children will eventually find out every sordid detail.  And Scott goes along with it.  Is this show really that important to them? As for Kim’s boobs, I guess Scott hasn’t caught on yet that all the females in this family like to flash their nipples for the world to see. Why shouldn’t he have to suffer along with the rest of us?

I have never understood the lack of boundaries with the sisters in the family, especially with their questionable sexual antics. Maybe they think it's titillating or funny, but it just reads as weird.

I could not agree with you more about the Scott and Kourtney drama in the show. Yes, Kourtney is dating someone new and yes Scott is the father so he has a right to be a part of his childrens' lives, but that does not mean that he has to be a part of the show. It is adding so much unnecessary drama to Kourtney's family. Those kids do not need to know about their dad's out of control behaviors and the way he treats Kourtney/her new boyfriend on national TV. And if he was not a part of the show, there would be much less drama in their family and maybe he wouldn't be so out of control. I get that this show was created to be entertaining, but you should not put your kids at risk just to make the show more viewable. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I’m sure the companies that pay her to shill their stuff would be thrilled to see her face planting on gravel.  

She's probably being paid by a gravel company, she just needs to post this on her Instagram "I love to rub my face in So Good Gravel!"

• Love 13
13 hours ago, GaT said:

She's probably being paid by a gravel company, she just needs to post this on her Instagram "I love to rub my face in So Good Gravel!"

While drinking a nice cold Pepsi!!!

• Love 8

Funny that they refer to themselves as MILFS.

Considering that they are there alone, no men, and for all their MILFness, most of their men have cheated on them. 

None of the sisters has had a long term successful relationship.

On 10/18/2017 at 0:10 PM, ByTor said:

Although I doubt this is the logic a Kardashian would use, overall I cannot disagree with this sentiment!

Thankfully there’s a lot of them, during math class, the extra fingers and toes come in handy. One, two, three,,,,,, fourteen etc.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I fast forward through any scene with Jonathan.  It seems like he's on more and more lately.

He’s her new public “husband” . This way she can hit the red carpet with a partner and get her fix of the flashbulbs and press while Kanye continues recovering. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

He’s her new public “husband” . This way she can hit the red carpet with a partner and get her fix of the flashbulbs and press while Kanye continues recovering. 

I just saw a photo of Kim and Jonathan out on the town for a Halloween party.  She's dressed as Cher and Jonathan as Sonny.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

What’s the deal with Kanye - is he not well enough to do public appearances?

That’s the impression I get. I doubt it’s totally by his own choice. My guess is he’s on pretty heavy meds. He’s been seen out about occasionally but I have not seen   him interviewed and he’s only made seconds long appearances on the show. 

• Love 1
On 10/26/2017 at 11:56 AM, OnceSane said:

Scott threatens to ruin Kourtney's trip to Cannes with her new romantic interest; Kim struggles to set clear boundaries with her assistant; the girls get educated about Planned Parenthood.

How dare her ASSISTANT confide in a friend about her thoughts on her future. Picking another Kardashian however to be your friend/confidant isn’t the wisest choice. She had to know Kourtney would tell Kim. But maybe that’s what she wanted.

in the Mexico episode I thought she was just a bit too happy to tell Kim about those ass pics. The idea crossed my mind that she might have set Kim up to be caught by paps.

Kim may pay well, but I’d hate to spend all my days listening to her talk about herself and watch her staring at her reflection and playing with her hair. And I suspect Kim never lets her forget that she’s an employee, in not so subtle ways. 

Planned Parenthood!! I guess they didn’t take advantage of the free condoms...

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That’s the impression I get. I doubt it’s totally by his own choice. My guess is he’s on pretty heavy meds. He’s been seen out about occasionally but I have not seen   him interviewed and he’s only made seconds long appearances on the show. 

Huh?  There's pictures of him celebrating Kim's b-day last week.  And the next day he was seen photograph getting out of his car with a laptop as he headed into his L.A. office.

Kanye is rarely on the show to begin with.  Jonathan's red carpet appearance with Kim has more to do with him dressing up as Sonny to her Cher for Halloween. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ifoundit said:

Huh?  There's pictures of him celebrating Kim's b-day last week.  And the next day he was seen photograph getting out of his car with a laptop as he headed into his L.A. office.

Kanye is rarely on the show to begin with.  Jonathan's red carpet appearance with Kim has more to do with him dressing up as Sonny to her Cher for Halloween. 

Celebrating Kims bday isn’t odd. Nor Is going to the office.  I meant real public appearances    Such as red carpet, awards shows, talk shows etc. 

He didn’t make a lot of appearances on the show earlier but the last season he was a bigger presence, especialky in Cuba. 

I do believe he is heavily medicated. Not from any personal knowledge, just judging by the lack of  public comments he’s made since the breakdown. He couldn’t keep his mouth shut before and now he’s pretty much silent Sam.

it may just be that I don’t follow that many gossip/music sites that may cover his activities . But from what I see and read, he’s pretty much out of the public eye. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Celebrating Kims bday isn’t odd. Nor Is going to the office.  I meant real public appearances    Such as red carpet, awards shows, talk shows etc. 

He didn’t make a lot of appearances on the show earlier but the last season he was a bigger presence, especialky in Cuba. 

I do believe he is heavily medicated. Not from any personal knowledge, just judging by the lack of  public comments he’s made since the breakdown. He couldn’t keep his mouth shut before and now he’s pretty much silent Sam.

it may just be that I don’t follow that many gossip/music sites that may cover his activities . But from what I see and read, he’s pretty much out of the public eye. 

I think you are jumping to all sorts of conclusions.  If Kanye was incapacitated as you claim, the media would be all over it.  Someone heavily medicated would not be behind a wheel, going to the office.   He was shown more with Cuba, because that was a big trip.  He tends to be more in the public eye when he has something to push. 

Not going around mouthing off is a good thing.

Edited by ifoundit
  • Love 4