Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why is Kourtney being so secretive, & why is Khloe being as nosy as Kim? Kourtney said she wasn’t going to expose it on the show, but she’s on every friggin’ gossip site around already, everybody knows.

That's rich isn't it? She doesn't want him exposed on the show but she literally trots him out to the paparazzi every other day. I know these people can be dense but I have a hard time believing Kourtney doesn't know people know his name.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I have questions:

What’s Yiddish??? Seriously Kim?

OK, why were they makeup-less (or at least less makeup) for so much of the show? Are they trying to show us how natural they are?

They really shut down Saks for Kris & Khloe? And Khloe’s ass is a shelf.

Kim has not heard of Chris Harmsworth or Thor either?

Km & Khloe playing the “who does mom love best?” game was ridiculous, they’re grown women, not 7 years old girls.

Why is Kourtney being so secretive, & why is Khloe being as nosy as Kim? Kourtney said she wasn’t going to expose it on the show, but she’s on every friggin’ gossip site around already, everybody knows.

So Kourtney doesn’t know what a gallon is?  Is this the most ignorant family in America?

I don't think that their ignorant, while yes they're not geniuses but not stupid either. They're just out of touch with normalcy, when was the last time any of them did their own gerocery shopping? Pummed gas? Everything is handling buy staff.

• Love 1

They don't even try to pretend that these situations are authentic. That was some horrible acting from Kris, Khloe and Kim throughout their 'competition' for mom's affections. And then eating the cake off the floor because it was still too delicious to throw away - I was an avid Friends watcher. I know a reused scene when I see one. The Khloe vs Kourtney showdown did seem a bit more authentic so I'm willing to believe that Khloe was genuinely annoyed with Kourtney but I also think that Kourtney is not talking about him at all because it's the first time she can have any kind of storyline that isn't related to her dysfunctional relationship with Scott. Kourtney has been seen parading around with this guy. The media released his name and now the world can google who he is. Seems incredibly juvenile that Kourtney doesn't mind being seen everywhere with this guy and talking about their vacations and such but then won't refer to him by name or recognize him as her boyfriend.

• Love 2

So Kim hated being pregnant and now having a surrogate is a pain in the ass too.  I pity this poor new baby as she figures out if she loves it as much as she does her kids that she actually gave birth to and almost died having... all the while discussing it on camera.

And why does Kourtney have to talk about her boyfriend on camera if she choses not to? Khloe has kept huge parts of her life off camera. Kanye is rarely seen or mentioned. I get that Kourtney has been seen in public with him but maybe she is trying to low key it with her children and not rush into anything. Khloe should go bother Kendall about her sex life.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, mwell345 said:

And Kim can parade out as many doctors as she wants, but the real reason she wants a surrogate is because she doesn't want the weight gain. 

I honestly don't even know why they want a third baby. Neither Kim nor Kanye is hands on with the first two, and their marriage doesn't seem particularly loving or strong. Much like the dog, this kid is just an accessory that will quickly be dumped on the help once the novelty wears off. And yes, no way was Kim going to ruin her latest 400 rounds of plastic surgery by going through another pregnancy. I don't believe any of her medical complications excuses for a minute.

• Love 7

^^^^^

Kim wants a third child because Kourtney has 3, and more importantly Beyoncé has 3.  And I guess if you can have a surrogate, and nannies galore - what’s one or two more? Certainly not going to interfere with her red carpet events with Jonathan. 

This blind showed up today:

http://blindgossip.com/?p=88824#more-88824

I only pay half attention to the show but wasn’t Kim going on about the surrogates health,etc?

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

That’s harsh, but I agree with the sentiment. I would not have even considered another child so soon after my spouse had a mental breakdown or was diagnosed with mental health issues. I would have waited a good long period of time to determine could they handle the stress, how the situation impacted our other children, how stable my spouse  would be over the long term, heredity issues and so many other ways the family could be affected. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

That’s harsh, but I agree with the sentiment. I would not have even considered another child so soon after my spouse had a mental breakdown or was diagnosed with mental health issues. I would have waited a good long period of time to determine could they handle the stress, how the situation impacted our other children, how stable my spouse  would be over the long term, heredity issues and so many other ways the family could be affected. 

When Kourtney told Scott that she was pregnant with a third child, he was very upset and said “You keep suckering me into having these children.” In the next talking head, Kourtney admitted that she knew Scott had been depressed for awhile and wasn’t sure how he would handle this development. And, of course, she knew that he had ongoing addiction issues. I realize that birth control/family planning is the responsibility of both parties, but I don’t think any of the women in this family are actually taking into account how the fathers might feel or even if it is the right time or circumstances for them to begin or expand their families.  Kanye at least is showing responsibility for himself by apparently complying with mental health treatment, including whatever medication has been prescribed for him.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

When Kourtney told Scott that she was pregnant with a third child, he was very upset and said “You keep suckering me into having these children.” In the next talking head, Kourtney admitted that she knew Scott had been depressed for awhile and wasn’t sure how he would handle this development. And, of course, she knew that he had ongoing addiction issues. I realize that birth control/family planning is the responsibility of both parties, but I don’t think any of the women in this family are actually taking into account how the fathers might feel or even if it is the right time or circumstances for them to begin or expand their families.  Kanye at least is showing responsibility for himself by apparently complying with mental health treatment, including whatever medication has been prescribed for him.

Also she hid it for a long time. I remember Scott was like “you’ve know for a while.. you didn’t even drink when we went out for your birthday?” So yeah. I mean it’s on both of them but I still get what you are saying here.

• Love 1

So, these people are aware that their "fans" are 13 to 22 years old...what adult, especially in their mid-thirties, argue over who is mom's favorite.  I thought they were such a, close, loving family-they were like one person.  I turned the channel after that childish segment of Khloe organizing Kris's pantry vs Kim showing up with a cake to be knocked down by the "New Favorite" Kyle, having a masseuse show up that morning.

I think I say this every post..I cannot stand these people. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Very well said. Kanye may have to spend his whole life on meds but so what? I know some very good people who need meds for mental issues. I think its a good thing and *gasp* maybe he actually loves his children. Scott never took care of his issues, is still boozing and partying and Kourtney never cared either. IMO he was always just a sperm bank to her. Did Kourtney ever wonder if their kids could inherit Scott's problems?

• Love 2

I blame Kris for this, especially since the show brought the family such fame and $$$. She’s convinced them that they can only truly trust one another,that “outsiders” will only betray them and only want to “come up off them.” ( how quick did Kim accuse Caitlyn of this). Even those allowed into the inner sanctum must sign non disclosure agreements and are subject to scrutiny when family secrets are leaked. 

Kris has also used  guilt, bribery, and her position as manager and agent to control and manipulate her children and their lives. She has insider knowledge of their finances and personal itinery via her communications with their supposed personal assistants and finance advisors. Example was Robs assistant calling Kris to report  on his requests for money  ( he’s well over 21).

She welcomes the men in their lives and uses whatever mommy/parent issues they have to endear herself to them. Tristan seems to have a strong family base,unlike Kanye and Lamar, and I suspect he won’t be as easily drawn into giving up his identity, so it will be interesting to watch that dynamic play out.

Kris has done her kids no service by crippling them emotionally. Oddly, Khloe may turn out to be the one who, because of her sense of being the lesser loved, will be first to break ranks and put distance between herself and the family. Kendall seems to have done the that somewhat already as has Kylie. Maybe having Caitlyn as their primary parent while growing up, Kris wasn’t able to get her claws into them as deeply.

• Love 1

I don’t know.. Kylie still seems very much in the fold. Yes both she and Kendall appear less and less this season. But for Kylie I think it’s more because she was shooting LOK at the same time for a bulk of the shooting of this season. And she’s still in the fold via her makeup line. Kendall has broken ranks but she has a real career completely separated from the show. 

Yeah, the K sisters don’t give a lot of thought to fatherhood. imo one of the most important decisions a woman ever makes is choosing the father of her children - she can divorce the man, but her kids can’t. At the very least, they’ll always have his genes.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

I thought it was harsh too - One wonders who the source is - maybe that assistant she decided to "let go".

9 hours ago, iwasish said:

I blame Kris for this, especially since the show brought the family such fame and $$$. She’s convinced them that they can only truly trust one another,that “outsiders” will only betray them and only want to “come up off them.” ( how quick did Kim accuse Caitlyn of this). Even those allowed into the inner sanctum must sign non disclosure agreements and are subject to scrutiny when family secrets are leaked. 

Bold is mine.  Then I guess we have to wait for Penelope's book: "Growing Up Kardashian".....

A few seasons ago, Kim had her BBF Jonathan on the hot seat for supposedly leaking info  about her to the press, or the "paps" in Kardashian-Speak.   Who planted the seed in her little head?  Kourtney.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

I thought it was harsh too - One wonders who the source is - maybe that assistant she decided to "let go".

Bold is mine.  Then I guess we have to wait for Penelope's book: "Growing Up Kardashian".....

A few seasons ago, Kim had her BBF Jonathan on the hot seat for supposedly leaking info  about her to the press, or the "paps" in Kardashian-Speak.   Who planted the seed in her little head?  Kourtney.

Kris was also leading the charge against him and it turnedout he was writing some kind of a how to become famous like Kim. Kris was screaming that she was getting an injunction etc.

Kourtney called Jonathan a leaky asshole... she was right.

• Love 2

Anyone else confused by the progression of these episodes? Wasnt last week or the week before the 'christmas special?' This looks like it was filmed in June/July but last weeks was from October. 

Also noticed that Kylie was filmed full body this episode, whereas is previous episodes shes been mostly hidden, wearing baggy clothes, or only shown shoulders-up.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

My guess is that with Kanye's issues, and 3 kids, Kim wants her mother close by.

I highly doubt Kim spends more than 10 minutes a day with her kids, unless there’s a photo op. They’re cared for by round the clock nannies.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

These people sure move a lot - how many houses has Kris lived in since the show started; I’ve lost track.

Good investments I guess.

I think this will be the 3/4th house since the show started. There was the 1st house back when Caitlyn was Bruce and Kylie and Kendall were in middle school. Then the checks started coming in and Kris moved into the house shown now, she had the house redecorated from top to bottom which is why it looks different. Side note the house that they used to show as the exterior for Kris's current home is for sale for like 9 million. Then she bought the condo but I don't recall them showing it on the show except for once when Kris was showing her get away pad from the "over crowded" home she had due to Kim, Kanye, baby North and their staff living with her. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I highly doubt Kim spends more than 10 minutes a day with her kids, unless there’s a photo op. They’re cared for by round the clock nannies.

True!! She’s busy changing outfits 9 times a day and then  out and about to be photographed and advertise her husband’s latest version of “oversized, ugly ass sweats, in three varied shades of baby poop”

• Love 3

Just based on the stuff thats on all of their social media Kim seems to spend a lot of time with North that's not just photo ops and its always been apparent she's favored over Saint. North is also passed the age where Kim would throw the work like changing diapers off to nannies. North is at the age where Kim could bond with her doing the things Kim likes to do like shopping.  

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Just based on the stuff thats on all of their social media Kim seems to spend a lot of time with North that's not just photo ops and its always been apparent she's favored over Saint. North is also passed the age where Kim would throw the work like changing diapers off to nannies. North is at the age where Kim could bond with her doing the things Kim likes to do like shopping.  

I suspect that if North doesn't learn to  like shopping and playing dress up and eventually flashing her tits and ass everywhere.. she won't be spending much time with mommy.  As far as Saint is concerned, since Kris knew nothing about raising "boys" I doubt Kim has any more insight, Saint is on his own, unless Kanye turns out to be some kind of stellar parent.

• Love 1

Bumping this because Kim posted tonight video of taking the kids to see Kris' holiday decorations. As usual its all very OTT but  the kids must love it and yeah completely different than the decor they showed in this special. This year its a rainbow theme. The only thing that looked the same was that giant red shiny bear.

13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Maybe media training to teach them how to avoid using "like" and upspeak? LMAO! 

Media training to learn how to lie more convincingly? How to justify/explain away appearing in “controversial” commercials or stealing other people’s images to profit off.

This from some moron who has no idea what “Yiddish” is?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Bumping this because Kim posted tonight video of taking the kids to see Kris' holiday decorations. As usual its all very OTT but  the kids must love it and yeah completely different than the decor they showed in this special. This year its a rainbow theme. The only thing that looked the same was that giant red shiny bear.

That was Rob. 

I think they manufactured the episode about Xmas out of  footage from last year and tried to pass it off as current. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
On 10/12/2017 at 10:08 PM, Mu Shu said:

I would think a beta male would love being ensnared in the Kardashian Klutch.  Really, all you have to do is show up for a couple seasons and then disappear.  I’m sure you get Kash for disappearing.  Plus, you get the shot at being Rob’s BFF.  Plenty of commiserating, and substances if you’re so inclined.  And food.  Fuck foodgod, Rob is the one who knows the best places to eat.

I imagine Kris sics the lawyers on all the guys ASAP. She’s learnt her lesson after Tyga got his parasitic hooks into the then unprofitable and thin, villainous lipped Kylie. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

The media training was interesting imo - some of the advice could be applied to any uncomfortable question by anyone, not just the media.

Definately helpful, but I think the only one who is any good at interviews is Khloe.

Kim must have had work done, camouflaging her face with the hat.

Kendall is a moody bitch.   She's  had some work done to her face, and the lips have been plumped up too.

And they’re still carrying on over Caitlyn’s book. I guess she struck a nerve. 

• Love 5

Do you think the media training people told Khloe to stop petting her hair & pursing her lips?  How can she not see how that looks? When she was telling Kourtney that she didn’t want to do the line with her, you could see she had something done to her cheeks, they were a lot bigger.

What does Kourtney do all day besides exercise? She can't seem to get her act together to do anything. They made it seem like they just thought up the idea for the exercise video, but then at some point Khloe said something about it taking a year before they gave up on it so I guess the whole thing was staged for the show. (shock!)

I have to say, when Kris was being interviewed by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (and how strange was that?) she looked really pretty. her makeup & hair were very soft, maybe they filmed her through gauze.

• Love 3
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:20 AM, iwasish said:

Media training to learn how to lie more convincingly? How to justify/explain away appearing in “controversial” commercials or stealing other people’s images to profit off.

This from some moron who has no idea what “Yiddish” is?

Speaking of morons, in the referenced previous episode, college grad Kourtney didn’t even know what a gallon is, and in this episode she just smirked and acted silly or looked blank. I couldn’t believe that she laughed inanely when the serious media trainers asked how she felt her children would react to eventually seeing their parents’ dysfunctional relationship played out on the show. She got nothing out of the media training nor did whiney Kendall and they might as well have stayed home since they obviously had no intention of engaging. At least Kim, Kris and Khloe appeared to be attentive and might be able to apply some of the suggestions in future interviews. Well, maybe.

I too thought the media segment was interesting and very helpful for even an average person doing say, job interviews, in terms of being prepared but also thinking on your feet and being aware of your body language, facial expressions and tone of voice in addition to verbal responses. So thank you, Kardashsians, I finally got something useful out of watching your show.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Speaking of morons, in the referenced previous episode, college grad Kourtney didn’t even know what a gallon is, and in this episode she just smirked and acted silly or looked blank. I couldn’t believe that she laughed inanely when the serious media trainers asked how she felt her children would react to eventually seeing their parents’ dysfunctional relationship played out on the show. She got nothing out of the media training nor did whiney Kendall and they might as well have stayed home since they obviously had no intention of engaging. At least Kim, Kris and Khloe appeared to be attentive and might be able to apply some of the suggestions in future interviews. Well, maybe.

I too thought the media segment was interesting and very helpful for even an average person doing say, job interviews, in terms of being prepared but also thinking on your feet and being aware of your body language, facial expressions and tone of voice in addition to verbal responses. So thank you, Kardashsians, I finally got something useful out of watching your show.

I haven't watched the episode but their approach during the media training seems pretty in line with their personalities.

Kourtney is aloof...robotic even. She comes across as very stubborn and frustrating to deal with. Kendell is very sensitive and still has immature tendencies when reacting in situations where she feels emotional or uncomfortable. Kris and Khloe are both outgoing and seem more open-minded. Kim is all about her persona. She cares what people say about her and if she thinks you're important enough, she cares what you think about her so she chooses her battles. If she thinks that being diplomatic is the best look for her in the moment, that's what she does. If she thinks that barking back works best for her, she'll do that to - but she has to do that behind the comfort of her social media. She always needs to cultivate her responses. Unsurprisingly, she treats serious issues the same way she treats her Instagram captions and hashtags. She needs to talk it out and get validation from people so that she feels edgy or smart before she even attempts to clapback at someone. And lastly there's Kylie - she's got a fake it til you make it attitude.

• Love 4

I actually thought it was pretty interesting as a subject. Too bad they all didn't take it seriously enough. I also thought Kendall was especially snotty. Her body language screamed that she didn't want to be there. And she pretty much blamed everyone else for her bad judgment over the Pepsi commercial.

If the presenters were serious they would have addressed both her body language and told Kim to lose the hat. (but since it was covering up some recent facial work that was not going happen). I did think they did get a kick out of asking about the sex tape though. The Kareem Abdul thing was so random. 

Why does this family love to throw extravagant parties to show their love?  I have friends and I certainly don't need a huge party thrown to celebrate how great a friend  and person I am. A Hallmark will suffice, or a sincere "Hey, thanks for being such a great friend". (maybe cake too, LOL)

• Love 2

Very sad that the younger girls were forced to hide their fathers secret, either because they were pressured to by him or were afraid to break up the family by outing him. 

So now we know that all the girls knew, the older three never told the younger.... wonder if Rob was kept in the dark also. Funny that Kris is the only one saying she had no idea. It is hard to believe she could have been that obtuse. 

I’m shocked that with a secret so big they were all so happy to get on TV and draw attention to their little dysfunctional family. 

It does explain somewhat why they are all so “family first” “you can’t trust anyone outside the family” and keeping everyone at arms length.

When Kendall said in a nutshell that she's learned to only rely on herself that got me thinking. Kris has been wrapped up in Kim for years now, Kourt's been consumed with being preggers/kids, and Caitlyn's been busy doing Caitlyn's crap so....who's there for Kendall?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

When Kendall said in a nutshell that she's learned to only rely on herself that got me thinking. Kris has been wrapped up in Kim for years now, Kourt's been consumed with being preggers/kids, and Caitlyn's been busy doing Caitlyn's crap so....who's there for Kendall?

Kendall has her own managers for her modeling career, since she's so successful, I bet they're very supportive.

• Love 1
On 12/15/2017 at 9:21 AM, iwasish said:

That was Rob. 

I think they manufactured the episode about Xmas out of  footage from last year and tried to pass it off as current. 

I thought the same thing. the Christmas show was fake, it was more evident  when I saw Kris's tree from this year. (along with that fake bake off between Kris and Khloe and that "fight over who is stealing what decorating ideas from who.) This family would do anything for press and they will fake story lines to do it. 

• Love 1

Well like I said it didn’t help that this holiday special also feature the telethon for the hurricane relief that JLo and Arod set up,  that happened way back in September/October. And the show can’t think the viewers actually believe that the family starts  their Christmas decorating in the fall. Before Thanksgiving. It was.. dumb.

They should have not kept the telethon in number one and they shouldn’t have aired it as early as they did. Everything is fake but at least air it closer to the holiday. 

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:03 PM, OnceSane said:

Khloé struggles to keep her explosive temper under control, Kris plants a secret tracking device on her mother, and Kim wonders if Kourtney’s gluten-free diet is truly healthy.

so completely natural candid not-set-up moments, then?

I thought MJ looked fab on the Christmas card, just sayin'!!

So let me see if I understand...the meaning of a Very Kardashian Holiday is for Kourtney, Kim and Pimp Momma to go shopping together, drop about $197,684 per person on Christmas decorations because they each need a new "theme" every year, and then bitch and moan when one of them dares to copy another.

These people suck.

• Love 4