Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

On November 6, 2017 at 1:30 PM, MRHaggerty said:

There are a couple of things that I find to be problematic in this episode. 

The first being all of the drama with Scott that is still going on. I think that it is good that Kourtney is finally realizing that she needs to focus less on Scott and his life and put more focus into her kids/family, but she should have realized that a long time ago. Scott does the same thing every time that he feels as if Kourtney is getting away from him- he goes crazy, starts clubbing and being seen by paparazzi with tons of young girls, makes a scene with Kourtney, and then expects her to be his crutch and there for him when he hits rock bottom. It is good that Kourtney is trying to set boundaries now, BUT THEN THEY TALK ABOUT HOW THEY BOTH WANT MORE KIDS SO HE WILL FREEZE HIS SPERM TO DO IVF WHENEVER SHE IS READY....AND SHE DOESN'T TELL HIM NO??? That's messed up. Yes, she does say that he is disrespectful to himself, their kids, and her right now, but she did not to his face say "No, I will not have another kid with you ever" which means that his Scott Kourtney drama will still probably happen for years and years to come. 

The next problem is Kim and this hard-core diet regime. I am all for working out and staying healthy so you can look and feel your best, but she literally said that she can't hang out with Jonathan, one of her best friends of over 10 years, because he is a bad for her when she is trying to be healthy. It comes to show how surface level her relationships are, and whether she was kidding or not, her saying "we are broken up until I have a rock hard bod" speaks volumes on her character. 

One last little thing was in the first minute of the show, when Kris and Khloe were being interviewed together about Kris never going to Cleveland and how it breaks her heart, and Khloe says "You know what makes me feel empty inside? That fake ass voice that you use when you're talking." What a clap back at Kris and her fakeness, from her own daughter! 

Well, when Kourt allowed herself to get knocked up by Scott the first time, she pretty much garunteed that he will be in the picture for years to come. If she doesn't like his then too late now.

On 12/27/2017 at 6:10 PM, laurakaye said:

So let me see if I understand...the meaning of a Very Kardashian Holiday is for Kourtney, Kim and Pimp Momma to go shopping together, drop about $197,684 per person on Christmas decorations because they each need a new "theme" every year, and then bitch and moan when one of them dares to copy another.

These people suck.

and Kris uses the same "tree (footage) from last year.... this proves that this who show is Fake and made up. 

• Love 1

Can Kris just not be on the show maybe..it’s funny how out of all these women I find Kris the most annoying. Her scenes seem even more fake then the rest somehow. 

Jonathan is the worst as well. Just no to anything him lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 4

WTF is wrong with Khloe? She pours flour over her somebody’s head? She acts like a little brat.

Why are Jonathan & Kris hanging out all the time now?

Kris lojacked her mother. This family is insane.

Kourtney is ridiculous with al her little special diets, & then her “food allergy” doctor said he sees her all the time. Even when I was sick, I didn’t see my doctor enough that he would say he “sees me all the time” I think she’s a hypochondriac in addition to her other problems.

• Love 2

There was an episode a while back where Scott wanted to prove that Kourtney is full of shit about her allergies. When Kendall didn't want to help him secretly replace her foods with regular foods because she was afraid Kourtney would get sick Scott said he has caught her eating certain foods that she claims she can't eat so yeah I don't believe her at all.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, nexxie said:

The blood test had nothing to do with allergies or gluten - only measured heavy metals. 

Well, that explains it! All the heavy metals in Kim's body have settled in her ass, Kourtney is clearly the healthier one. :-)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Well, that explains it! All the heavy metals in Kim's body have settled in her ass, Kourtney is clearly the healthier one. :-)

I was actually interested, hoping the test might explain Kourtney’s choices - but no, of course not.

I kept imagining MJ as a Weeble wobbling around in those sneakers. I guess they weren’t from  Kanye’s line. And just where did  Kris think her mom would go? 

Kanye emails Kim to tell her to stop wearing big sunglasses? Just what is their living arrangement. 

Nice friends Kim and Kourtney have... “Evelyn” was fingering herself at a drunken get together and others were filming it?

Jonathan sometimes lets the truth escape. When Kris said she was tracking her mother, he said why? For 27 years she was in San Diego and you had no idea what she was doing.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, howmanywords said:

There was an episode a while back where Scott wanted to prove that Kourtney is full of shit about her allergies. When Kendall didn't want to help him secretly replace her foods with regular foods because she was afraid Kourtney would get sick Scott said he has caught her eating certain foods that she claims she can't eat so yeah I don't believe her at all.

That wasn’t a secret, it was a scripted storyline.  Kourtney laughed through the whole thing.  

A guilt-ridden Kourtney must decide whether to take a trip to Egypt without her kids; Khloé recognizes that the stress of dealing with six kids is weighing on Kris, so she hires a mime to cheer her mom up.

19 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Khloé has some big news to share with her family, but her strained relationship with Corey threatens to overshadow the big reveal; Kris gets a complex about her sagging earlobes.

Yeah, they aren’t her earlobes, they’re her tits.  I’d have a complex too.

• Love 3

imo Khloe has been the truthteller in this family of narcissists, and that makes her both a target and someone who simultaneously has her dukes up and tries to fit in - she’d be better off speaking the whole truth and going her own way, instead of trying to keep up with the genetic Kardashians.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

imo Khloe has been the truthteller in this family of narcissists, and that makes her both a target and someone who simultaneously has her dukes up and tries to fit in - she’d be better off speaking the whole truth and going her own way, instead of trying to keep up with the genetic Kardashians.

She may well be the truth teller with regard to the rest of her klan, but she’s pretty quick to spin her own tale of bullshit when it suits her. 

The only one I had a slight hope for was Kendall and sadly l suspect the fallout from her fathers transition has made her turn ever more to the Kardashian side. Rob was also a possible candidate to break away but his mental issues make that unlikely now. Kylie is a wild card. She may surprise us and split entirely from both sides. But she’s so unlike able I don’t really much care. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So I guess Rob's contract states that he must appear only via phone and cloaked in shadows so we can't really see him?  He is the Mrs. Wolowitz of KUWTK.

Shows that Kris will go to any lengths to exploit him. And he’ll allow it, cause his own love of money and belief that he’s entitled to his share regardless of how little he contributes to the show. That name and bloodline trump participation and effort on his part. Oddly it doesn’t make him any less a Kardashian.... just that he’s on the opposite end of the family spectrum.

Khloe doesn’t have any idea who Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, Steve Miller, Kiss, or David Gilmour are? None of them?

I don’t understand why cousin Cici is telling Kourtney not to go to Egypt, did Kourtney call her to ask her opinion?

Kourtney describing her lip kit to Kendall, since when does Kourtney have lip kits? Do they all have lip kits now?

That whole mime thing was just stupid.

I like how they just refer to Rob doing “something wrong” & don’t mention him posting all the pictures & that he “loves hard” instead of saying he gets obsessed.

WTf??? They  showed pieces of Rob, but never his face, what was that? He doesn’t want his face shown now? We know what you look like Rob. I guess Kris made sure he was on the show so that he could get a paycheck so that he could pay off Chyna.

• Love 6

6 hours ago, GaT said:

"Kourtney describing her lip kit to Kendall, since when does Kourtney have lip kits? Do they all have lip kits now?"

This was a strange scene, because when Khloé left the room, she told Kris to stay with KYLEE and Kourtney, not Kendall and Kourtney.   I wonder if the original scene was filmed with Kylee, but maybe they edited her out and edited Kendall in because of Kylee’s big dramatic mystery.  The scene makes sense if Kourtney is telling KYLEE which one of Kylee's lip kits she (Kourtney) wants.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

When did kris’ ass get to Kim/Khloe proportions?  Telling Tristan it runs in the family hilarious, who the hell are they kidding ?  The episodes are getting more ridiculous Kim shows up at the beginning but is MIA the rest of the episode except for the confessional.  Having kylie’s Employee arrested for taking her pic without her knowledge, in What universe is that illegal, and if you’re so worried about stuff like that how bout you get rid of your employees and handle your own shit. 

Also I really look forward to the snarking on here but hardly anyone posts anymore sad ? 

• Love 7

The mime thing was really funny on Impractical Jokers.  I googled the guys on that show to see if they were talking about being mentioned on this show...didnt see anything.  They did link to a tweet of the mime, mentioning the Ks lolol.

Seemed so odd that Khloe  mentioned their show by name, twice...and they used the same mime as they did.  Impractical Jokers is filmed in NY...arent there mimes in LA?

Trying to figure out the connection between these two shows, and why the Ks  would go out of their way to advertise/endorse (?) Impractical Jokers.  

I need a life

• Love 2

I haven't watched the episode yet so I didn't see how the scene went, but Kourtney is supposed to be doing a Kylie Cosmetics collaboration like Kim and Khloe did. There's also a lip kit that Kylie named 'Kourt K".

Edited by howmanywords
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I haven't watched the episode yet so I didn't see how the scene went, but Kourtney is supposed to be doing a Kylie Cosmetics collaboration like Kim and Khloe did. There's also a lip kit that Kylie named 'Kourt K".

That would make sense then, I just couldn't understand them all having lip kit lines.

4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

This was a strange scene, because when Khloé left the room, she told Kris to stay with KYLEE and Kourtney, not Kendall and Kourtney.   I wonder if the original scene was filmed with Kylee, but maybe they edited her out and edited Kendall in because of Kylee’s big dramatic mystery.  The scene makes sense if Kourtney is telling KYLEE which one of Kylee's lip kits she (Kourtney) wants.

I didn't notice that, they probably filmed the 2 scenes months apart.

Khloe to Kim: “As long as you got your tits in there, it’s a good video” This should be the motto on their coat of arms.

I wonder why they put this episode on a Monday? Is it just because it's a "very special episode"?

Loved Tristan telling Khloe that she was the family pitbull, it didn't seem like she liked it much. 

• Love 5

What was the deal with Corey and Khloe?  I felt like we were getting bits and pieces and I never really understood what the problem was.  Corey didn't seem to interested lunch with the girls either.  Talk about someone only showing up because he's getting a paycheck - he looked like he would have rather been anywhere else.   And has Kourtney taken over Kim's job as Family Mediator?

LOL when Kris said she hated family tension and wanted one big happy family.   Seen Rob lately??????

I’m obsessed with Reign and Dream. They’re both too stinking cute!  Seriously Reign might give Mason some competition for cutest 2 year old.

Congrats to Khloe on her pregnancy.  Now her sisters can stop rubbing motherhood in her face.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Timetoread said:

I’m obsessed with Reign and Dream. They’re both too stinking cute!  Seriously Reign might give Mason some competition for cutest 2 year old.

Congrats to Khloe on her pregnancy.  Now her sisters can stop rubbing motherhood in her face.

You just reminded me of the episode when Kim and Kourtney bailed on a work trip and Khole had to go by herself and do all the appearances. And they said it was because they had their kids and things.And it was also for their kids clothing line and Khole was kind of like “.. yeah” about the whole thing.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
On 1/16/2018 at 4:14 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

Malika bothers the crap out of me and I don't know what it is.

She's a black, female Jonathan.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

They're like 90% sugar but they are gluten free. 

Interesting. I could have sworn my GF friend said they weren't but yeah, according to their website they are. Still surprised Kourtney has those out. They always have those cookies all prettily laid out in those glass jars too - nobody ever eats them. What a waste.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Interesting. I could have sworn my GF friend said they weren't but yeah, according to their website they are. Still surprised Kourtney has those out. They always have those cookies all prettily laid out in those glass jars too - nobody ever eats them. What a waste.

Not to mention all the melons in the bowls.  Bet at least half go bad before anyone eats them.

• Love 6

Anyone else hear the discussion between Rob and Khloé about Rob going to the Dr for a checkup every day ( he said he has to go to get his medication and Khloé mumbled “ Insulin”).. I’m betting it is either an addiction clinic or weight loss clinic. 

3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Anyone else hear the discussion between Rob and Khloé about Rob going to the Dr for a checkup every day ( he said he has to go to get his medication and Khloé mumbled “ Insulin”).. I’m betting it is either an addiction clinic or weight loss clinic. 

He said something like he couldn’t get his meds if he didn’t make the appointments. His voice sounded very subdued, almost disconnected. 

The whole scene was a setup to show Khloe having symptoms of pregnancy... tired,aches and pains, pain in her stomach area that she never had before.etc.

Scott's behavior takes a turn for the worse after he learns that Kourtney has a boyfriend; Kourtney struggles to find her career passion; Kris comes up with a creative way to preserve her memory long after she's gone.

On a side note - did I really hear Corey say "I'm a guy  And you all like girls.  I know how it goes" or some such thing followed by major "holy fuck he really said it on camera" side eye by Kourtney?  And I loved Tristan implying that Corey's not wrong lol.

His punishment?  Lint brushing Khloe.  I mean, come on.  That was just some seriously demeaning shit right there.

And speaking of Khloe, if you get up from a table, and your pants are so tight that you can barely readjust them, then they are too tight.  And stop pursing your lips.  You look like...I don't know what. But something.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4