Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

I think Malika is just thirsty to be on the show so she's manufacturing some drama with Khloe to get screentime. Because yes, y'all are right, they've had this conversation at least twice before. What does Malika do? Does she have a job? Do you get paid to be a Kardashian hanger-on?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ExplainItAgain said:

I think Malika is just thirsty to be on the show so she's manufacturing some drama with Khloe to get screentime. Because yes, y'all are right, they've had this conversation at least twice before. What does Malika do? Does she have a job? Do you get paid to be a Kardashian hanger-on?

She and her sister did act in some movies, I think they did ATL 2 recently but I can't recall anything new. Her twin is married with children doing her thing so I guess this is Malika's job, being on the Kardashian show's with Khloe. 

Every single episode one of the three older girls has to announce that they are number one at something, that they were first at something or that some look is exclusively theirs.   They sound like five year olds.   Did kris have too many children too close together and not pay any of them enough attention?   Why are they so desperate to be recognized?   This episode Kim staked her claim on silver cars ... so dumb and shallow and so very Kim.    Kourtney has proclaimed many times about different interior design ideas - they are all hers, don’t copy!  Khloe, while no one ever wants to ‘steal’ her hideous fashion choices, has proclaimed that she is the nicest or some other personality trait.   It was a stretch and I can’t even remember what she said, but she was emphatic about and very proud of herself.    What I don’t understand with all this proprietary behavior is why Kim didn’t throw a fit when khloe blew up her ass.   Having a big giant saggy diaper butt is my thing!!!

• Love 6
8 hours ago, wallofsound said:

Every single episode one of the three older girls has to announce that they are number one at something, that they were first at something or that some look is exclusively theirs.   They sound like five year olds.   Did kris have too many children too close together and not pay any of them enough attention?   Why are they so desperate to be recognized?   This episode Kim staked her claim on silver cars ... so dumb and shallow and so very Kim.    Kourtney has proclaimed many times about different interior design ideas - they are all hers, don’t copy!  Khloe, while no one ever wants to ‘steal’ her hideous fashion choices, has proclaimed that she is the nicest or some other personality trait.   It was a stretch and I can’t even remember what she said, but she was emphatic about and very proud of herself.    What I don’t understand with all this proprietary behavior is why Kim didn’t throw a fit when khloe blew up her ass.   Having a big giant saggy diaper butt is my thing!!!

Khloe having a big ass gives Kim something to use to say that hers is natural, that big asses run in the family.

Kourtneys ass is way more normal. When she was running away from the spiders with Larsa you got a good look at it. 

Kris needs to be wayyy less involved in her kids lives. For all her claims about them being so mature and hard working, they spend an inordinate amount of time hanging around mommy’s house and competing for 1st place in her heart. Kim is and always will be #1. Cause Kris has always wanted to live Kim’s life.  She’s living vicariously thru Kim. She has no interest in Kourtney’s lower key life style or living in Cleveland like Khloe. Kylie and Kendall both keep her at somewhat arms length of their private lives and careers, so Kim it is. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, wallofsound said:

Narcissistic mothers pit their children against each other so that they compete for her attention, which is strategically doled out in order to meet the needs of the mother (Kris, in this case - but looks like Kim has followed in her footsteps - not unusual for the golden child).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Narcissistic mothers pit their children against each other so that they compete for her attention, which is strategically doled out in order to meet the needs of the mother (Kris, in this case - but looks like Kim has followed in her footsteps - not unusual for the golden child).

What really strikes me as strange is Kris’s habit of hanging out with their exes. She couldn’t bear to drop Lamar until Khloe blew her top and his addiction became public. And not sure why she’s taken up the burden of babysitting Scott when she kept telling Kourtney that he had to clean himself up. Not saying she shouldn't be cordial but she goes way overboard. 

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

What really strikes me as strange is Kris’s habit of hanging out with their exes. She couldn’t bear to drop Lamar until Khloe blew her top and his addiction became public. And not sure why she’s taken up the burden of babysitting Scott when she kept telling Kourtney that he had to clean himself up. Not saying she shouldn't be cordial but she goes way overboard. 

In addition to not having boundaries or empathy for her children when they want to distance themselves from exes, Kris probably uses all these people for attention. I wonder how many K family members would hang out together if not for the business.

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

In addition to not having boundaries or empathy for her children when they want to distance themselves from exes, Kris probably uses all these people for attention. I wonder how many K family members would hang out together if not for the business.

And yet she played the wounded ex card (justified or not) to the hilt with Caitlyn. Practically demanding “unconditional loyalty” from her Kardashian brood, while unconvincingly telling the Jenner girls that she didn’t want them to feel torn between mom and dad, when she obviously resented any time they spent with dad. 

The fact that she never shared so much stuff about her younger years with her kids is equally odd, considering how involved she is in their lives.

That she let the perception that her bio dad was some kind of deadbeat who abandoned the family was IMO strange.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

Khloe having a big ass gives Kim something to use to say that hers is natural, that big asses run in the family.

Kourtneys ass is way more normal. When she was running away from the spiders with Larsa you got a good look at it. 

Kris needs to be wayyy less involved in her kids lives. For all her claims about them being so mature and hard working, they spend an inordinate amount of time hanging around mommy’s house and competing for 1st place in her heart. Kim is and always will be #1. Cause Kris has always wanted to live Kim’s life.  She’s living vicariously thru Kim. She has no interest in Kourtney’s lower key life style or living in Cleveland like Khloe. Kylie and Kendall both keep her at somewhat arms length of their private lives and careers, so Kim it is. 

Kourtney’s idea of a “lower key lifestyle” must be very different from mine, because to me she seems like a regular ol’Kardashian famewhore. She flaunts her tits and ass (the size of which doesn’t matter) just like the rest of them. She is the oldest sister and she was the first of them to participate in a reality tv show and also the first to exploit her baby daddy drama on KUWTK. Just like all of them, she courts publicity with her endless exotic vacations that she now shares with her paparazzi-documented fake boy toy boyfriend. And she shamelessly shills for questionable products because she is as money-grubbing as everyone else in this family. 

As for the so-called rivalry for dear old mom’s affection, I believe that this is nothing more than another ongoing storyline. Each and every one of them knows and appreciates that Kris has secured their financial future many times over with her wily management skills; none of them would be anywhere without her.  I agree that they are all vying for attention -- but it is attention from the press/social media/public they crave, much more so than from Kris. It is all part of their joint business plan. Besides, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe are well into their 30’s, and by now should be less focused on their tired mommy-loves-me-best storyline and more conscious of what kind of role models they are portraying for their own children and for their two younger siblings.

5a8d941135730_Kourtneyheart.png.3b2a297f3ef5603e744ac90427592b56.png5a8d944505a32_Kourtneyass.png.ef9efe9ef17fd9bc73d38a3ca8e866c6.png5a8d954571b1c_Kourtneyfull.png.4f44d8a77aad7727f394cc2710846f0a.png

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Besides, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe are well into their 30’s, and by now should be less focused on their tired mommy-loves-me-best storyline and more conscious of what kind of role models they are portraying for their own children and for their two younger siblings.

They should, but they aren't. They're all obsessed with being #1 in the family, & the bestest MILF (Khloe is on her way) of them all.

• Love 1

Even with all the money and “fame” and opportunity to experience things, their lives are all so intertwined and they’ve been conditioned (by Kris) to believe that every one outside the family isn’t trustworthy. That even friends must sign non-disclosure agreements, that all others will use them to get attention and fame for themselves, even Caitlyn was accused of using using the Kardashian name, despite the fact that Kris traded on the Jenner name for years.

I sense more and more tension between them, and from comments made, it seems they spend less and less time together  that they only come together for the show. 

• Love 1

Of course, the girls are all getting press so Kris needs all eyes on her. Khloe has complications? Is she copying Kim? You know Kim has dibs on pregnancy complications.... I mean she ALMOST DIED!!!! How dare Khloe have complications!!!!!

• Love 3

Definitely TMI this episode, there is nothing about Khloe's vagina that I need to know.

I wonder if any of them understood the irony of them complaining they have no privacy while doing a TH on a reality show that's all about them telling everyone everything they do.

• Love 10

Really surprised at how Khloe acted during her sonogram! She has wanted a baby for so long, I assumed she would cherish everything about her pregnancy. She clearly was not looking at the ultrasound screen , even when the Doc was pointing out what the images were. Khloe looked like she was disgusted. 

Not entirely sure why the OB was telling Khloe that her symptoms were normal for pregnancy ~ it is not normal for your labia to be so raw that you can barely walk. 

Why isn’t Khloe using Dr Crane as her physician? Her mom and sisters all went to him. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Why isn’t Khloe using Dr Crane as her physician? Her mom and sisters all went to him. 

I wondered about that too. Also, her doctor is going to fly out to Cleveland to deliver the baby, doctors don't even make house calls anymore, how do you get your doctor to fly to Cleveland on a moments notice? If she wanted to give birth in Cleveland, why didn't she get a doctor there?

• Love 2

I understand not wanting to share personal news until you're ready but you chose a life where you manipulated news to create drama and focus on your family for your benefit. Having people pry to continually find out information before you can surprise the world via your reality show is the disadvantage that you should probably just suck up and not complain at all about. There are obviously boundaries though - trying to get personal pictures in your home, on your property or pursing anyone, especially with their children, where you jeopardize their safety is obviously a no no.

Skipped quite a bit of this episode. The blonde invasion, no thank you. Kourtney and her pregnancy conundrum, no thank you. Khloe's description of her business down below, no thank you. 

And can someone explain to me why wearing sweaters and shirts with legit holes in them is fashion? 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Really surprised at how Khloe acted during her sonogram! She has wanted a baby for so long, I assumed she would cherish everything about her pregnancy. She clearly was not looking at the ultrasound screen , even when the Doc was pointing out what the images were. Khloe looked like she was disgusted. 

Not entirely sure why the OB was telling Khloe that her symptoms were normal for pregnancy ~ it is not normal for your labia to be so raw that you can barely walk. 

7 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

With those fucking talons on her hands, if she’s rubbing hormone cream on her snatch no wonder it’s red and raw. IMO she’s competing with Kim for most miserable pregnancy. I think Kourtney is the only sister who enjoyed being pregnant and who so far really loves being a mom. 

Kim comes across as desperate not to lose relevancy or her place as mommy’s fav.

If Khloe has her baby in Cleveland, isnt that Tristan’s hometown? It will be interesting to see the dynamic of Kris vs mama Tristan. I don’t think he’s the type to fawn over his “mother in law”at his own mothers expense as the other sons in law have. Actually only Scott had a living mother and she was across country, so Kris was able to pretty much run the show . 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

If Khloe has her baby in Cleveland, isnt that Tristan’s hometown? It will be interesting to see the dynamic of Kris vs mama Tristan. I don’t think he’s the type to fawn over his “mother in law”at his own mothers expense as the other sons in law have. Actually only Scott had a living mother and she was across country, so Kris was able to pretty much run the show . 

Cleveland is where Tristan works, he's originally from Toronto. I have no idea where his family is though.

21 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I understand not wanting to share personal news until you're ready but you chose a life where you manipulated news to create drama and focus on your family for your benefit. Having people pry to continually find out information before you can surprise the world via your reality show is the disadvantage that you should probably just suck up and not complain at all about. There are obviously boundaries though - trying to get personal pictures in your home, on your property or pursing anyone, especially with their children, where you jeopardize their safety is obviously a no no.

that's why I have so much respect for Kylie's circle of friends!  not one of them cracked!!! we should all be surrounded by secret-keepers like that!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

With those fucking talons on her hands, if she’s rubbing hormone cream on her snatch no wonder it’s red and raw. IMO she’s competing with Kim for most miserable pregnancy. I think Kourtney is the only sister who enjoyed being pregnant and who so far really loves being a mom. 

Kim comes across as desperate not to lose relevancy or her place as mommy’s fav.

Not every woman enjoys her pregnancy, especially those who suffer from complications or just discomfort such as 24/7 nausea/queasiness that can last for month after miserable month. Not fun. You can love and cherish your kids but just not be one of those lucky women who simply glow during their pregnancies and love every minute of it.

Kylie’s baby is not quite a month old and Khloe has not even given birth yet. Too soon to say what kind of mothers they will be.  Somehow I sense that both of them will enjoy motherhood the way Rob seems to enjoy being a father in spite of his many problems.  I believe that of all the siblings, Kim is the only one whose parental instincts will always be overshadowed by her own narcissist needs.  To me, the best parent of the bunch will be the one who can shield their children from filming, selfies, and paparazzi cameras in order to give them as private and normal a life as possible. But I guess that’s asking too much from anyone in this crew.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, teapot said:

that's why I have so much respect for Kylie's circle of friends!  not one of them cracked!!! we should all be surrounded by secret-keepers like that!

All of her friends are on The kardashian payroll.  She really doesn’t have many legit friends, only  Jordyn, and is why that young lady looks so exhausted all of the time

• Love 4
1 hour ago, teapot said:

I do think that someone from the Kardashian family let it out of the bag. How convenient that we found about all three pregnancies soon after one another.  I don't know why, but Kim and Kris are the two that really strike me as the media manipulators. I can believe that the others may not be the ones leaking personal information to the media but I can definitely believe Kim and Kris would do it in order to keep or grab back some media spotlight.

I can't wait to see Kim bring her surrogate around in next week's episode when she's already spent a previous episode talking about how she was upset about the surrogate leaks because she was afraid for the privacy and well-being of her surrogate. If that were really the case, why introduce her to your family while cameras are around? Guess it's okay to not care about that if the plan was to only have her revealed after she's given you your healthy baby.

• Love 2

The harsh reality is that some pregnancies ARE brutal. Kourtney walking around with a glow and never complaining is NOT the norm. Some pregnancies are downright miserable. I've been there so I'll never be someone to knock anyone who complains. I believe Khloe genuinely always wanted to get pregnant..coping with the actual pregnancy is an altogether different thing. I don't take it as a sign she'll be a bad mother.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, teapot said:

Maybe Kylie at least knows what a real friend is. The others only have paid hangers on that kiss their ass for a paycheck and probably sell tips for extra income. 

I truly doubt Kim or Khloe wanted to keep things a secret. All they had to do is keep their business to themselves.... they built a whole season or two making the public wonder “are they or aren’t they?” And is it one or two or three of them?

i have not an iota of sympathy for any of them.

• Love 3

I don’t fault Khloe  for not enjoying every minute of her pregnancy ~ and I don’t think it reflects her motherhood instincts. However, I have never seen an expectant mother show no interest in seeing their baby on ultrasound- Khloe looked grossed out and didn’t appear to have any interest in looking at her sonogram. That seems worrisome to me .

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

I don’t fault Khloe  for not enjoying every minute of her pregnancy ~ and I don’t think it reflects her motherhood instincts. However, I have never seen an expectant mother show no interest in seeing their baby on ultrasound- Khloe looked grossed out and didn’t appear to have any interest in looking at her sonogram. That seems worrisome to me .

Kim wasn't all that interested either. I think she wishes she had a surrogate for all three kids.

• Love 4

The girls take one last sister getaway to San Francisco before their babies arrive, but they quickly tire of Kourtney's bad attitude; Kim wants to include her family in the surrogacy process; Khloé anxiously awaits news of her baby's gender.

(edited)

Despite how close, candid and not prudish my mom and I are--she was primarily a single parent--I cannot imagine ever thinking it would be appropriate or funny to yell that my mother just "wanted to get some dick!" Good god, Khloe.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 7
On 2/26/2018 at 12:33 PM, Juliegirlj said:

I'm really surprised at her attitude, too. She is so blahhhh about this pregnancy. It's weird. 

• Love 3

Well the sonogram was prob staged so maybe she was excited the first time off camera? Lol.

I thought it was weird and maybe sad that Khole kept saying that Tristan wants a son so bad..he already has a son.

• Love 1
(edited)

Hey Morons

SF is an hour plane flight from LA..especially in a private plane...they can head there every week if the want..

the way they kept screaming "I cant believe that we are in San Franciscooooo!!!" was idiotic.

Dont get me wrong, I live near SF and its my favorite city...but these fools are acting like they just landed on the moon..or even worse...Tokyo when u are over 8 months pregnant wtf??????

Edited by Christi
  • Love 9
(edited)

Never been to San Francisco? 

What was the point of worrying about her surrogates privacy if she’s going to bring her to the house to be filmed and even without showing her face mentions her first name. 

And remarkably she had “placenta” issues. 

Kim is so uninterested/unconnected to the whole situation. I feel that this baby will grow up feeling that lack of connection.

what was the purpose of the dr telling Kylie first? And Kylie playing games with the reveal?

Khloe couldn’t even try to hide her disappointment. I think she wanted a boy way more than he wanted one. 

How is Kourtney being on the phone any different than Kim and Khloe always on theirs. Kim spent an entire family vacation taking sexy selfies for Kanye at the expense of spending time with the family. I’ve read that she and the kids stay mostly at Kris’s house and Kanye is at one of their under construction residences. 

they kept screaming "I cant believe that we are in San Franciscooooo!!!" was idiotic.

Just like they used to scream  “ the Kardashians are in the house”  from the balconies whenever they went on vacation . Obnoxious 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Hey Morons

SF is an hour plane flight from LA..especially in a private plane...they can head there every week if the want..

the way they kept screaming "I cant believe that we are in San Franciscooooo!!!" was idiotic.

Dont get me wrong, I live near SF and its my favorite city...but these fools are acting like they just landed on the moon..or even worse...Tokyo when u are over 8 months pregnant wtf??????

Did they just block out that whole Kanye proposing to Kim in the San Francisco Giants baseball stadium, in front of family and friends? 

• Love 5

I don’t know why Khole cares so much about it being a boy ..his last gf was knocked up with a son and that didn’t make him stick around. I found it annoying how Khloe was so disappointed with the sex of the baby.

Kourtney is annoying and I’m over her times a million.

• Love 5
(edited)

They are all so obnoxious, I can't stand any of them.

When Kourtney was looking for some kind of wipe when they were in the hotel in San Francisco & Kim said to look in the glam room, I had visions of a giant group of people lurking in the room with makeup at the ready.

Khloe was seriously disappointed it's a girl & I don't understand why Kylie had to tell her either.

Notice how Kylie was wrapped in a blanket at the end? 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, GaT said:

Khloe was seriously disappointed it's a girl & I don't understand why Kylie had to tell her either.

I can’t watch these clueless nitwits, so I live through ya’ll brave souls who do. She was disappointed because the baby is a girl? Shame on her. Babies are a blessing, but for that family a girl is the Holy Grail. Look at Rob, poor Little Saint, and even dare I say Bruce/Caitland. 

• Love 5

My two cents:

Maybe Khloe doesn’t want the competition - for herself (“I don’t like her”) or for the baby (with two girl cousins her age). As they say in her other show, Khloe was seen as the “fat, funny sister” for most of her life.

Kourtney really lights up and relaxes around her boyfriend, who seems very attentive - looks like he’s good for her.

• Love 2