Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

**all the residents of Cleveland applaud and high-five each other**

Didn't Kim call Tristan's house "cute?"  I suppose if a house doesn't have several bathrooms in various states of disrepair as the contractors wait for 425,000 hand-painted slabs of Egyptian marble to be shipped piece by piece, it doesn't meet Kimmy's standards.  Meanwhile, I was drooling over the windows, the view, the cool kitchen and the tasteful flower arrangements.

And I didn't care for the way they said, "There's Lake Erie."  As if it's not nearly as cool as the ocean or something.  Leave the Great Lakes out of it, you hussies.

Tasteful flower arrangements? No white roses or whatevers formed into a ball? 

And what’s with the jars of candy? I thought that was a Lamar thing. Didn’t see  any neatly stacked Oreos or Vienna fingers though.

How nice of Kimmy to give her seal of a approval and allow Khloe to have her own life.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And what’s with the jars of candy? I thought that was a Lamar thing.

12 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

What was with that closet full off candy at khloes new pad??? She did The same thing with Lamar .  

Eating lots of candy is a drug addict (like Lamar) thing, it makes you wonder if she's doing it again, doesn't it? Is Khloe enabling another addict? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, stacyasp said:

What was with that closet full off candy at khloes new pad??? She did The same thing with Lamar .  Also everyone's skin look so bad ! Are they using a different filter or no filter???

I remember Lamar and the dandy. I remember when the family all went to Ny for like two nights and Khloe hi her and Lamar’s hotel room filled to the brim with candy. I remember Scott coming and asking Kourtney if she’d ever do something like that for him.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, GaT said:

Eating lots of candy is a drug addict (like Lamar) thing, it makes you wonder if she's doing it again, doesn't it? Is Khloe enabling another addict? 

That’s quite a leap to make, isn’t it? Tristan is a healthy, fit athlete totally focused on his career, especially this year, with the Cavs starting lineup changed so he’ll now be coming off the bench. He took the news well and is hoping to be “NBA Sixth Man of the Year”; he has made that his goal along with doing whatever he can to help his team win, instead of sulking or acting offended. What evidence is there of his being an addict other than Khloe’s stupid décor tradition of stacking jars with huge amounts of mostly junk food that no one should be eating?

• Love 4
16 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I remember Lamar and the dandy. I remember when the family all went to Ny for like two nights and Khloe hi her and Lamar’s hotel room filled to the brim with candy. I remember Scott coming and asking Kourtney if she’d ever do something like that for him.

I know you meant "candy" but your first sentence made me laugh so hard.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I know you meant "candy" but your first sentence made me laugh so hard.

Ha. I’m typing on a tablet and I’m terrible with touchscreen tablets , I noticed it later and was just like “eh whatever”.

• Love 1

Kris has bowls of candy and goodies in her bar. And she used to have deliveries of fresh cakes and pastries every day. I suspect it’s more of a “ have lots of money to spend on crap  that will probably be tossed out uneaten and replaced with more crap” aka “ a Kardashian thing”

• Love 6
14 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Scott gets jealous when Kourtney goes on a girls trip to Mexico for her birthday; Kim feels violated when some unflattering photos of her in Mexico surface on the Internet.

Unflattering photos....make her feel violated? WTF is wrong with her? Didn't she have a come to Jesus moment and rebirth as a less shallow and self centered person after her near death  at the hands of the "robbers"?

I feel violated every time I have to open my internet browser and see another carefully posed,lighted and photo shopped "candid" shot of her tits and ass. Finally a glimpse of the real thing, how refreshing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, Maya said:

I thought people stopped saying “MILF” about two years ago. Guess not. 

Fergie, who happens to be one of Kim's besties, released a song last year call M.I.L.F Money, which Kim is in because they are all soooo sexy.

• Love 2

I loved the clip of her assistant grinning ear to ear as Kim freaks out. And the expression on her face when  Kim says her “ass doesn’t even look like that” Kourtney’s also, they both are totally saying “ oh yeah it does!!!!”

She has a breakdown and “flash back “ to the robbery “ as she realizes she and all her friends arrived with their fancy LV luggage and designer clothing and jewels and it made them such obvious targets!!!  Delusional I tell you.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The candy might also be for Kim and Kourtneys kids that are often over at Khloe and Kris'. Usually anytime North and P are on Khloe's Snapchat they're munching on cupcakes or candy. 

It's the amount of candy that astounds me. Especially for people that are so figure obsessed. Kourtney doesn't like her kids to have non organic or really sweet stuff, but Scott is always taking them for treats and letting them have sugar cereal.

Maybe they get then to sit still for snap chat by giving them treats. 

• Love 2

So, she can post photo shopped pics of her ass to fool us and mostly herself into thinking it's the real thing, but pictures of the real thing are an invasion of her privacy? Kim we all know your ass is covered in cellulite, just like most of ours are. SO stop pretending, it will make your life so much easier.

No one is shaming you for having cellulite and hating on you... it's the lying that pisses every one off.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10

This is the second episode of a new season and they don't have any better storylines to float?

why would Scott be jealous of a girls trip?

When those photos were first leaked, wasn't she all "so what", and posted her own photo of her dimpled rear, and then reversed her stand and said they were photoshopped to make her look bad?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

This is the second episode of a new season and they don't have any better storylines to float?

why would Scott be jealous of a girls trip?

When those photos were first leaked, wasn't she all "so what", and posted her own photo of her dimpled rear, and then reversed her stand and said they were photoshopped to make her look bad?

She pretty much admits she didn't think there were any paparazzi around, she claims she didn't see any and so she felt safe, of course she drags in the "robbery" to make her story even more sympathetic. And when nothing else works she uses the "body/fat shaming" to attempt to prove her point. In actuality she is the one body shaming herself by denying that she looks like every other woman out there. She misses the point that her publishing all these pictures of herself with a seemingly perfect unblemished body perpetuates the myth that all women should and can look like that and additionally puts herself in the position of having to maintain  that standard. When she says " I literally don't even look like that" we can see that she has lost the ability to see herself as anything other than the photo shopped images she floods the internet with.

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Haven’t seen the “fat ass” pics in question, but wouldn’t it be normal for a backside pumped with filler to eventually look like hell?

Check them out. I've seen lots worse on the beach.  She claims she hadn't worked out in 12 weeks and that's why, then she says they were photo shopped to make her look worse.

She photo shops herself to look better.. why shouldn't someone else shop her to look worse? Neither one is a true representation, though the latter is probably closer to reality.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Check them out. I've seen lots worse on the beach.  She claims she hadn't worked out in 12 weeks and that's why, then she says they were photo shopped to make her look worse.

She photo shops herself to look better.. why shouldn't someone else shop her to look worse? Neither one is a true representation, though the latter is probably closer to reality.

Okay - I googled it. Don’t know what to think - obviously her body has been grossly modified, I suspect it’s a combination of what she’s had pumped in and also photoshop. imo Kim’s figure would be much more like Kourtney’s now if she had left it alone. Really dumb move.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Okay - I googled it. Don’t know what to think - obviously her body has been grossly modified, I suspect it’s a combination of what she’s had pumped in and also photoshop. imo Kim’s figure would be much more like Kourtney’s now if she had left it alone. Really dumb move.

I don’t think they photo shopped it to make it worse. It’s just the degree of difference between what she sends out as the real thing and the natural state. The procedures she has had done aren’t holding up well and I think the massive weight gain while she was pregnant, and then the weight loss didn’t help, neither did her alleged rigorous work outs.  She needs to own her ass, it’s what she made it, better to accept it and move on. She can continue the duck lips and exposed tit pics. Just leave the ass out.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I don’t think they photo shopped it to make it worse. It’s just the degree of difference between what she sends out as the real thing and the natural state. The procedures she has had done aren’t holding up well and I think the massive weight gain while she was pregnant, and then the weight loss didn’t help, neither did her alleged rigorous work outs.  She needs to own her ass, it’s what she made it, better to accept it and move on. She can continue the duck lips and exposed tit pics. Just leave the ass out.

The skin looks too mottled in those pics.

• Love 1

The older girls are just getting more and more annoying as time goes on. I can deal with Kendall and Kylie but the older ones.. no. Just. Ugh. Also also Kourtney no longer speaks af she’s Vicky from small wonder and I’m not saying that that’s why I liked her but she has seemed to have transformed her persona into that like Kim and Khloes. It’s true they all become each other it seems.

• Love 3

What a strange new opening to the show, & they showed half of the show before it even started.

Not being someone who ever posts pictures of herself, how do you untag yourself from paparazzi pictures?

Somebody please stop them from putting Reign’s hair in a man (boy? baby?) bun

Kim pees in her bed & sleeps in it, & Kourtney pukes in her bed & sleeps in it. This family are all pigs.

Listening to Kim talk about how she used to go out all the time just to be photographed, but now she doesn’t because she doesn’t want to be seen & she likes her chill life just made me shake my head. There’s pictures of her almost every day, is that really her “chill” life?

Good thing they had Jonathan on the show to confirm that Kim’s ass does not look like that. Maybe I’ll get some friends to follow me around & tell everyone that my ass doesn’t really look like that & to stop believing their eyes.

I didn't remember ever hearing anything about Joe Francis being kidnapped, so I Googled it & came up with this. Yikes. I also ran across this page & found out that Joe Francis was the one who talked Kim into working with Vivid & releasing her sex tape. So we can all blame him.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, GaT said:

What a strange new opening to the show, & they showed half of the show before it even started.

Not being someone who ever posts pictures of herself, how do you untag yourself from paparazzi pictures?

Somebody please stop them from putting Reign’s hair in a man (boy? baby?) bun

Kim pees in her bed & sleeps in it, & Kourtney pukes in her bed & sleeps in it. This family are all pigs.

Listening to Kim talk about how she used to go out all the time just to be photographed, but now she doesn’t because she doesn’t want to be seen & she likes her chill life just made me shake my head. There’s pictures of her almost every day, is that really her “chill” life?

Good thing they had Jonathan on the show to confirm that Kim’s ass does not look like that. Maybe I’ll get some friends to follow me around & tell everyone that my ass doesn’t really look like that & to stop believing their eyes.

I didn't remember ever hearing anything about Joe Francis being kidnapped, so I Googled it & came up with this. Yikes. I also ran across this page & found out that Joe Francis was the one who talked Kim into working with Vivid & releasing her sex tape. So we can all blame him.

Joe Francis is a pig. And all those bodyguards didn’t catch that paps were around? My money is on Joe tipping them off and  getting a cut of the cash. 

Kim wants four more bodyguards to come and be there while she’s sleeping? I guess she couldn’t  care about her sisters or friends safety. 

The pig tails have to go. And Kourtney is so over Kims “trauma”

The family is now just throwing it in our faces that they have money to burn. The trip to Costco must have cost thousands for stuff that will never be used again. Kris with her fur  pillows and cashmere blanket was so obnoxious. I think Scott really wanted them to have a regular kind of camping trip. Why not go to a local campsite and do it right?  I was glad to see him take over and have the kids do the hot dogs on a stick and s’mores.

its times like that when you see the real love he has for the kids. That’s the Scott,  Kourtney wants. 

Did Kim even mention her kids or Kanye once? I didn’t hear his name at all. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

That Costco trip was so over-the-top obnoxious and disrespectful, I can't even form a coherent sentence (I have re-worded this previous sentence three times).  Riding on the electric cart was a massive slap in the face to those who need it for real issues...of course, Kris was probably too drunk to walk in a straight line, but that was embarrassing.  What does that tell her grandkids?  Buying  - what - $50,000 worth of crap?  A foot massager?!  Mason eating snacks right out of the bag before paying, then ripping the bag and Kris shouting "Cleanup on Aisle 6!"  I'm surprised she didn't run over the snacks with her cart a few times to make clean-up more difficult.  And the thing that really makes me stabby is that Kris thinks she's being so funny and quirky, when in reality she makes a bigger fool of herself every time she appears on this show (don't get me started on her drinking vodka while her grandkids were sleeping over), but since she's surrounded by yes-men and women all day long, she'll continue to act this way.  She's a horrible person, flat out horrible.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 9

I assume that the pap pictures  were on an Instagram account and Kim could untag them then? Otherwise I don’t know how you untag. 

Seriously. Was over Kourtneys birthday trip the moment they started talking about it.. also i did agree when Kris said “maybe you Shouldn’t be posting all over social media that you were drinking so much you got sick?” This would be not fine but more appropriate if Kourtney wasn’t a 30 Something mother. But whatever. I don’t like new Kourtney at all.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

And Kourtney is so over Kims “trauma”

The family is now just throwing it in our faces that they have money to burn. The trip to Costco must have cost thousands for stuff that will never be used again. Kris with her fur  pillows and cashmere blanket was so obnoxious. I think Scott really wanted them to have a regular kind of camping trip. Why not go to a local campsite and do it right?  I was glad to see him take over and have the kids do the hot dogs on a stick and s’mores.

its times like that when you see the real love he has for the kids. That’s the Scott,  Kourtney wants. 

Did Kim even mention her kids or Kanye once? I didn’t hear his name at all. 

Almost a year into the recovery from his mental breakdown, Kanye hopefully is more focused on trying to stay healthy than appearing or being mentioned on inane KUWTK episodes. It’s different for Scott, as a major source of his income is from being part of this show and seemingly he will be a willing cast member until the bitter end. And Scott knows very well that none of the Kardashian events, celebrations or trips are simple family affairs; the goals is to garner attention and ratings, not for family bonding experiences. But there is nothing stopping him from arranging a private camping trip or other outing for his children, minus the cameras and other fame whore family members. The kids would probably enjoy just spending quiet time with their father and Kourtney too, if the two of them are getting along. Kourtney may well be over Kim’s ongoing trauma narrative, but Kourtney’s own drama with Scott, his drinking, and his “hookers”, as she calls them, has been rolling on for years.

• Love 3

Are we going to see an intervention about Kris Jenner’s relationship with alcohol this season? Overdue.

New Kourtney is smiling and laughing, which is great - but she also seems to lave lost a bunch of IQ pts.

Seems both Khloe and Kourtney finally figured out that they’re valued more in the family if they “bring the sexy.” Their new motto: If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.

Reign is adorable! Love all the kids.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Almost a year into the recovery from his mental breakdown, Kanye hopefully is more focused on trying to stay healthy than appearing or being mentioned on inane KUWTK episodes. It’s different for Scott, as a major source of his income is from being part of this show and seemingly he will be a willing cast member until the bitter end. And Scott knows very well that none of the Kardashian events, celebrations or trips are simple family affairs; the goals is to garner attention and ratings, not for family bonding experiences. But there is nothing stopping him from arranging a private camping trip or other outing for his children, minus the cameras and other fame whore family members. The kids would probably enjoy just spending quiet time with their father and Kourtney too, if the two of them are getting along. Kourtney may well be over Kim’s ongoing trauma narrative, but Kourtney’s own drama with Scott, his drinking, and his “hookers”, as she calls them, has been rolling on for years.

Kudos to Kanye if he is working on his issues in private. I just found it interesting that Kim never mentioned him nor the children. And that instead of calling him for comfort in her anxiety, she calls Joe Francis. And of course plays it out on camera or full effect. How quickly those tears dried up.

Kris annoys the hell out of me with her constant trying to patch things up with Scott and Kourtney. Let Scott have his kids alone and do his own thing with them. Neither he nor Kourtney can ever move on if he is a permanent fixture at all things Kardashian. If they are to split up, then they need to create separate lives and let the children see that they are no longer a couple.  It's only going to be harder on the kids when Mom and Dad move on to new partners and the co-vacations, etc end.  

• Love 3

I mean yes it’s nice to see Kourtney smiling and happy but something about her blasé “everyone takes social media so serious now” just didn’t sit right with me, in regards to her posting about how sick she got from drinking. That’s not cute. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean yes it’s nice to see Kourtney smiling and happy but something about her blasé “everyone takes social media so serious now” just didn’t sit right with me, in regards to her posting about how sick she got from drinking. That’s not cute. 

Especially when Scott is taken to task for the same behavior (though more frequent and severe). It’s hard to explain to the children that fine line between the two situations. Why is it wrong for dad but mom can whoop it up and brag about it and it’s ok?

And maybe she should advise her sister Kim not to take social media so seriously, since she’s the only sister crying the blues about it.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Really - all organics, no lactose or gluten, but it’s cool to drink so much alcohol she’s throwing up in her bed?! Maybe Kourt could use a little more therapy.

(That house must have a stash of new bedding and mattresses with wonderful guests like that.)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kudos to Kanye if he is working on his issues in private. I just found it interesting that Kim never mentioned him nor the children. And that instead of calling him for comfort in her anxiety, she calls Joe Francis. And of course plays it out on camera or full effect. How quickly those tears dried up.

Kris annoys the hell out of me with her constant trying to patch things up with Scott and Kourtney. Let Scott have his kids alone and do his own thing with them. Neither he nor Kourtney can ever move on if he is a permanent fixture at all things Kardashian. If they are to split up, then they need to create separate lives and let the children see that they are no longer a couple.  It's only going to be harder on the kids when Mom and Dad move on to new partners and the co-vacations, etc end.  

Exactly. Something tells me that Kris wouldn't give a crap about the Kourtney/Scott relationship if it were not yet another storyline for this show, aka a ratings ploy. Meaning...if KUWTK had not happened, would Kris even be keeping track of her daughters' men and relationships (unless the men involved were wealthy celebrities)? I think not. I always say that Kris has a bank vault where her heart should be.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, GaT said:

Except with Kim's ass it would look more like this

traditional-outdoor-umbrellas.jpg

She like literally doesn’t look like that..... heading inside to untag photos....

Notice that only Jonathan actually agreed with her when she made that statement? Her assistant smirked and Kourtney gave her the side eye.

• Love 3

I guess Kim can’t undo the ass plumping - be nice for her if they could suck it all back out. Sad really, a perfectly nice body deformed by some delusional ideas of beauty and/or attention. I feel for her; we’ve all done stupid things.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I guess Kim can’t undo the ass plumping - be nice for her if they could suck it all back out. Sad really, a perfectly nice body deformed by some delusional ideas of beauty and/or attention. I feel for her; we’ve all done stupid things.

She’s still delusional. She denies that her ass looks like that. But then makes excuses for it by stating she hasn’t worked out in 12 weeks. She comments about people  body shaming her. Doesn’t she grasp that by putting out endless pics of her photo shopped ass and  adamantly insisting that they are true representations , attained thru endless, strenuous workouts and dieting, people are suspicious and when evidence emerges that she might be, can you say, lying.. it’s not unrealistic that there would be lots of interest  and discussion.  I can’t drum up much sympathy for a  mid/late thirties woman who doesn’t recognize her own ass. If she doesn’t like to read negative remarks, she doesn’t have to. She can move into her 15 million dollar mansion and spend all day in her walk in closet, wearing her collection of gowns and  bikinis and jewels and becoming Norma Desmond.  She’s right on the edge now anyway.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6