Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E10: Bull Down

• Start Topic

LOVE, love, love the Cowboys!  Their exit was classy in every way!  Now that they are gone, I really don't give a crap about who wins.  Just to spite the rest of the teams, I would like to see the Country Singers win but I doubt that will happen.  I really don't know how they got this far; well I do know, luck and coat tails, that's how.

• Love 2

Boo, my Cowboys are gone. They should have u-turned the country girls.   It's not wrong to use the u=turn -- even if you are Switzerland.

And the COuntry Girls continue to show they should not be in this race by u-turning a team that already finished.

Surprised Dave didn't complaint about being beat up by the bulls.   After all he is 60.   But I guess he didn't have enough energy left after STILL bitching about being u-turned by Brendan and Rachel.  

• Love 2

I'm very sad, but it was fun watching the Cowboys dance.  They will go down as my favorite team
of all.  Cool that they got to ride off with the horse.  Always gracious and grateful.

I'll admit, I spent this whole episode with my teeth gritted against the constant hurling of Brenchel
insults and snottiness, and Dave complaining about being old. Except for the Cowboys, of course.

That shaving task was hilarious!  Especially with the singing barber right in their ears! I was pissed
that Connor got it so quickly. 

The bull balls were funny at first, but those non-racers were getting really rough.  Most of the racers
spent more time on the ground than on their feet, and that poor dog was terrified.  Then Jamal has to go & do
his Dave impression...He sure got back on his feet fast.

I'm pissed yet again.  And gee, Dave....Were you freakin' CRYING?  I was actually happy for Brenchel. Funny for
Jamal mouthing off about beating Brenchel when they were there ahead of them.

It's crazy when the team I wanted to lose at the beginning, I now want to win.  Go, Brenchel...I guess...

• Love 5

Sad the Cowboys are gone but fitting they got to ride off on the horse. Classy exit. I don't care who wins anymore.

Country Girls: No, you are not "that good", no one sees you as a threat, that's all. I guess sponging off of other teams is a worthwhile strategy but it won't win the race.

• Love 3
(edited)

Wow... I'm sad to see the Cowboys go, but I didn't want any of the third-time racing teams to win on principle, so I'm okay with it ultimately.  

I'm impressed that the country girls were able to overcome the speed bump this leg and legitimately beat the Cowboys.  They arrived at the U-Turn before the Cowboys, so even if the Cowboys hadn't been u-turned they likely would have gone home.  And the country girls got almost no help from anyone this leg!  The only help they got was from the Cowboys telling them where in the square the clue was, but it looked like they were headed there anyway.

Just when Rachel was starting to grow on me the last few weeks, she goes and ruins it by screeching like a banshee during the running of the ballz task.  Her saying the bulls should treat her differently because she's a girl was bogus.  It was just as bogus as Dave's whole schtick about people not being allowed to u-turn him because he's older.  Shut up, both of you.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 2

Okay I'd be in trouble right away on this one as I've had a rocky relationship with opera in my lifetime... I'd be very on edge trying to do the balloon shave with that going on in such close proximity to my ears, making me have to do it over and well, spiraling from there... As for the Racers... Rachel? Hon, put down the razor before you celebrate! Yikes!!

Cowboys... ugh! You think the first set of bulls is just there hitting you for no reason?? Look around!!

And while someone getting hurt is a bummer, I got a massive amount of entertainment from the bulls and even more from the 'mad bull' sound effects. They were NOT playing it safe there but it looked like a blast actually.

I'm sad to see the Cowboys ride off into the sunset (literally) only because the blondes aren't but hey, they actually did the dancing on their own so that's a neat change. I think the Afghanimals did the right thing for the game but oh is their "alliance" going to be pissed at them for not u-turning the "right" people.

• Love 1

Boo, my Cowboys are gone. They should have u-turned the country girls.   It's not wrong to use the u=turn -- even if you are Switzerland.

And the COuntry Girls continue to show they should not be in this race by u-turning a team that already finished.

Surprised Dave didn't complaint about being beat up by the bulls.   After all he is 60.   But I guess he didn't have enough energy left after STILL bitching about being u-turned by Brendan and Rachel.

But he did pull age on this!  Just like Rachel pulling girl.  I wonder if  the country girls would've been clobbered just as hard if they had chosen the bulls.  

I laughed when Brenchel arrived at the U-Turn and were amazed that the Afghanimals didn't U-Turn them.  Leo and Jamal were REALLY smart about this.  That showed me they were only playing into the Brenchel hate to be one of the gang and not the targets.  

The Cowboys really created their own demise.  Navigation has been their downfall for three seasons of the Amazing Race.  I loved how they were allowed to ride off in the sunset.

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh my gravy, nooo! Not Jet and Cord! I'm going to miss those guys. Seriously.

Eff you, Leo and Jamal. Just eff you. I hope they go next. Yes, even over the insufferable Brenchels.

Rachel: "I'm just a girrrllll!" Oh, STFU, you whiner. Was it terrible for me to admit I had this feeling of grim satisfaction watching those "bulls" slam into Rachel like that? hehehehe.

I was so hoping this would be another non-elimination leg or one of those TBC legs. Sadly it wasn't so.

Well, I'm out as the only team left to root for is gone. I admit I do (did) like Connor and Dave, but I'm just not feeling them lately. Caroline and Jen are nice but pretty useless, Leo and Jamal are two faced sneaks (I go between liking them and hating them and right now it's full on hate)  and Brenchels are just...ugh.

Edited by ItalianAngel73

I'm happy that Dave & Conner won the leg, but I was banking on a "sausagefest" finale with no women. For the finale, we'll have to deal with the Country Girls' ineptitude and/or Rachel whining and moaning. I guess we need better female Racers down the line.

Anybody else feel the U-Turn was too powerful the way it was positioned? Phil might as well have eliminated Jet & Cord at that station.

I'm still nervous for Dave & Conner. Didn't Zev & Justin win four legs before getting eliminated in the penultimate leg?

Anybody else feel the U-Turn was too powerful the way it was positioned? Phil might as well have eliminated Jet & Cord at that station.

I've always thought on a leg with a U-Turn that the roadblock should be after the detour. There is very little room to recover when the detour is the last task before the pit stop. In this leg the Cowboys might have been able to catch up given how many attempts the balloon shave took other teams. Or not, as it took Jet a few tries himself. But at least there would have been a possibility. 

• Love 3

I like the Cowboys, but they made some mistakes that might have put them last in any case, like wandering around the "maze" when nobody else did and having to go back for "A Matador." And is it possible that if they hadn't missed their highway exit they might have made the first plane? Though I was annoyed with the Afghanimals for U-Turning them, merely because I like watching them, I actually can't fault their logic. Jet & Cord are strong competition.

Disliking Rachel already as I do, I settled happily into hating her further when she invoked Special Girl Privileges against the bulls.*

(*Do I really need to clarify? Of course I'm not in favor of physical abuse of women. But in a specific pastime like this, with sufficient protection as part of the deal, she can take her lumps like everyone else.)

(edited)

Rachel... girl no. Everyone was getting slammed pretty hard so please don't play "I'm just a girl" card and whine for Brendon to rescue you. Don't go and diminish the good will you have built up or I'll be giving you the side eye. Okay? Thanks. I'm bummed that the Cowboys were eliminated as that lessens the chances of a team I like winning the whole shebang.

I just can't with the U-turn that will never die. Shut the hell up and RACE for god's sake.  These people make my butt itch.

Edited by Boo Boo Kitty Girl
  • Love 2

The last time Jet and Cord were on, I was unable to watch an episode, and they were eliminated. I wasn't able to watch this one, and they were eliminated. I'm beginning to feel jinxed.

Sadly, most people in their home state were probably unable to watch. There's a huge fire, and all the networks have pre-empted regular programming for live coverage.

I was 100% on Team Cowboy, but man, they deserved to be eliminated this leg. First, missing the airport exit. Then missing the Matador sign. But good gravy boys! If you enter a building with a large group of people standing there, ask them for directions instead of running off in the opopsite direction!

And I really do not like Dave and Connor, but I grudgingly admit they are damn good racers. If they would just keep their mouths shut.

And sorry, but I cannot stand Rachel. I have this constant dread that they will win and I will have to swear to never wear green again, much as Queen Victoria only wore black after Albert died.

Afghanimals FTW!

• Love 1

Jennifer and Caroline must know in their heart of hearts that they are mediocre racers who cling to other teams and have been very lucky. Mustn't they?

If you're going to have a poor day, have a poor day when there are far worse teams behind and there isn't a U-Turn ahead. The Cowboys didn't have an atrocious day, but they gave up time pretty much every step of the way. Even then, the elimination came down to the final space on the U-Turn board.

As for Rachel, being knocked around by the bulls is just as fair as U-Turning the insufferable Dave. Want some tapas with your whine?

I don't like U-Turns positioned just before the Pit Stop, because it's often a kiss of death, but TPTB presumably gamed out having two teams sent back to the other half of the Detour and fighting to avoid elimination: had Jet and Cord made it to the U-Turn ahead of Caroline and Jennifer, it would have been the Cowboys' flamenco skills vs the Country Girls' bull dodging abilities, and that would have been a much better ending.

I guess I'm the only one who rewound a couple of times to see Rachael fall? There wasn't even a curb! Did her legwarmers fall down and trip her? I'll give her credit for laughing about it after.

Horrible outcome!! The Cowboys were the least offensive of the remaining teams so I guess I have to root for Brenchel but if she doesn't knock off the whining, I'll have to go for the Afganimals and hope the other two teams get lost on the way to the final mat.

The Cowboys complaining was OK with me. They were mad initially but, in the end, just said "It's a race" and rode off in the sunset. A much better exit than their last run because I thought they were being butt heads then. Then again, if they hadn't told the Blondes where that one clue was, they may have had enough time to u- turn them. A big MEH to the rest of this season.

• Love 2

Yeah I'm tending to feel like "Okay, screw you show you deserve to have the blondes win for foisting these terrible 'All-Stars' season on us!!" But then in the end I'd be more pissed seeing them on the winner's roles. So I guess I'll have to vote for the "NLU" team to win.

• Love 1

Did her legwarmers fall down and trip her? I'll give her credit for laughing about it after.

Oh god, her thigh-high green things when boarding the plane. I thought I'd be able to unsee, but no, not now. If TPTB ever want to do that task again, they need to change one thing: if you whine about how hard you're being hit, they release a real bull.

• Love 2

I wish they'd stop bringing back old teams and maybe bring back old tasks. At least the tasks won't whine.

I wonder how serious the knee injury is... if you literally can't feel the knee, that sounds fairly serious. But he seemed to be walking okay, so I dunno.

Argh.  Once again, the navigationally-challenged Cowboys are eliminated by being U-Turned.  Count me as another person who doesn't like U-Turns on the last half of a leg.  Now we have a devil's choice to root for....

And I really do not like Dave and Connor, but I grudgingly admit they are damn good racers.

Maybe not.  Connor has now done the last three Roadblocks, only one of which was a hard physical task.  Dave has done four Roadblocks to Connor's six, which means Dave will have to do the remaining Roadblocks, and that could be their downfall.

The "bulls" were fun, but other than the greeter, there wasn't really anything impressive about this leg.  (To be fair, the outcome colors my impression.)

• Love 3
(edited)

What I loved the most about this episode was the scenery! What beautiful people and buildings! That trumpet player was a hottie (But I'm a sucker for a guy with an embouchure) and the dancers?  Rowr!  

Go Afganimals I guess?  Anyone but Rachel and Brendan. 

ETA:  Seeing the Globetrotters in the Bull Ballz would have been awesome!!! I'm grinning just thinking about it. 

Edited by gryphon

Fuck you Dave.  I hope the remaining Roadblocks blow the hell out of your achilles.  And that they kick you in your one good nut.

I'll give the Cowboys a little bit of a pass on their whiny-ass-titty-baby complaining about the Afghans being somehow morally "wrong" for U-turning them.  But I hope someone asks them whether they would've U-Turned the Country Singers if the second-half of the Double-U-Turn had been available to them.  "When you put $1 million on the line, people start acting like . . . . " What?  Like they want to win $1million?  What's the scripture passage for stfu?

I guess that, given this F4, my hope is that the season gets cancelled before the finale.

• Love 2
(edited)

I wonder how serious the knee injury is... if you literally can't feel the knee, that sounds fairly serious. But he seemed to be walking okay, so I dunno.

Given how well Jamal seemed to be moving in the preview, the injury doesn't look serious. If it were serious, TPTB would have called attention to it in the previews.

I guess that, given this F4, my hope is that the season gets cancelled before the finale.

This!  Can we get a Dallas-like Bobby shower scene where Phil tells us we dreamed this last episode?

Edited by 3Down1Up
  • Love 5

Caroline spent some college years in Spain. Wooeffinghoo. Finally (I hope) a leg with the blondes being not so hapless. Granted if the prior legs weren’t designed to their advantage (what would though with their very limited skills). Bitchy I could handle. Hapless, skill-less bitchy is just pathetic. Pretty boring leg thus far ‘cept for when those barbers start popping ‘em balloons when the time was up. The look on Jamal’s face alone is price. less.

Dave is surprisingly pleasant when interacting with those he deem as quality people (singing with Leo although even considering the cousins as quality poeple is a flaw on its own). The cousins have always been mild chauvinists so it’s little to no surprise Jamal talked almost braggingly about his face full of hair vs the one on Connor’s head. Men with proud beard complex are a bit odd to me. Ok you can grow chin hair. Bra*uckingvo.

That little opera singing man and the balloons popping happy barbers would bug me so bad if I had to do the RB. I wouldn’t put slitting my wrist beyond me. Brenchel has that weird dynamics. Somebody commented how Brendon has to talk all nice and calm like a father to his child in order for Rachel to focus. Whatever works for them. As long as they don’t come back for another season please.

I was fretting how many seasons do we have to hear about Dave if he manages to fracture any part of his frail 60 year old body during that bull ballz DT. The Afghanimals really lived up to their name with those bull sounds. A definite non-compliment.

That wrong entrance Jet and Cord took looked so silly since there was a crowd heading towards the right one but I could totally see myself making the same mistake. Then the sight of them walking around looking for the clue is too cute. They looked like a pair of 10 year old brothers having a stroll. That local giving a good snark eye to the Afghanimals had me laughing, so did the cousins rolling around screaming ‘Retreat’! They’re kinda funny when they’re not trying too hard to hog camera time. Falling pants are hilarious too.

That wrong entrance seem to be costly both time and energy wise. The running bullz DT looks pretty rough that I almost didn’t mind Dave’s old man cry and Rachel’s I’m a girl whine. They were really going for it with the cousins and Brendon. I think the trick is to fall on the bubble body bit (say that really fast ten times) instead of your knees. Wonder how the bubble body is constructed. It looked pretty reliable to bounce on.

Jet is really smart. I would have taken the second clue for granted and go on the rest of the DT not realizing about the missing first one. Then Cord screamed ‘that’s my brother’ to avenge Jet from one of the bulldozers was just a really nice gesture. Dave is DRA. MA. Personified. He should use that as a stage name. Being proud of your child is one thing. Breaking into tears everytime anyone asks about him is a whole different level of smarmy.

Dunno much about the right dancing attire but I thought the cowboys’ boots were pretty badass for the flamenco routine. Ah, lucky flamenco instructor. I wanna hold on to Jet and Cord like that too. Just the thought of them attempting that routine was hilarious enough, let alone actually witnessing it. I just about keeled over when the brothers started to sashay their hips to elimination. Oh I already miss their positive smiling racing faces already. So long boys. This has been quite the tepid season even without you not making the final three

• Love 4

Wasn't a huge fan of the tasks this episodes.  The shaving was too easy.  Tasks should take longer, especially when you have 3 teams on a later flight.  There was no possible way for them to catch up.  Brenchel only passed L&J because they ran to the pit stop, while L&J were limping due to J's knee.  The bull task was kind of entertaining, I liked the balls, they were cute, but I don't like to watch people get slammed around that hard.  And I really don't like Rachel whining about being just a girl.  ugg.  I am just going to overlook that tonight, but she is on notice.  If she pulls crap like that next week, I withdraw my support (I am sure they really care, lol).  I didn't like Dave whining about being old, but I already despise them, so no need to overlook that.  And there was really no way to catch up on that task either.  It was pretty much just put up with some abuse and move on.  And then to throw in a U-turn at the end.  Dancing task might have been more interesting, but they spent so little time on it, who knows.  Sad to see the Cowboys go, I was so hoping that they got to the u-turn first so they could turn the singers, who think way too much of their own racing abilities.  I find nothing appealing about the singers.  There personalities are pretty much non-existent, just smile and look pretty, flirt and hope that "their kind of people" carry them.  Ick!  Afghanimals made a good choice on the U-turn.  I wonder how pissed D&C are going to be when they find out L&J didn't carry out their revenge for them. 

I really don’t know who I’m going to root for now.  I guess maybe the Afganimals. But if you had told me when this season started that I might end up rooting for them, I’d have thought you were crazy.

Argh.  Once again, the navigationally-challenged Cowboys are eliminated by being U-Turned. 

Not really, because …

I'm impressed that the country girls were able to overcome the speed bump this leg and legitimately beat the Cowboys.  They arrived at the U-Turn before the Cowboys, so even if the Cowboys hadn't been u-turned they likely would have gone home.  And the country girls got almost no help from anyone this leg!  The only help they got was from the Cowboys telling them where in the square the clue was, but it looked like they were headed there anyway.

I think the Country Singers have often done better when they have had to rely mostly on themselves.  The KL leg was a good example of that.

Jennifer and Caroline must know in their heart of hearts that they are mediocre racers who cling to other teams and have been very lucky. Mustn't they?

They have openly acknowledged their incredible luck more than once, including as recently as at the end of last week’s leg.

They have openly acknowledged their incredible luck more than once, including as recently as at the end of last week’s leg.

And they've claimed to be "kicking butt" as well totally oblivious that they are being helped at every turn...

• Love 1

Just when Rachel was starting to grow on me the last few weeks, she goes and ruins it by screeching like a banshee during the running of the ballz task.  Her saying the bulls should treat her differently because she's a girl was bogus.  It was just as bogus as Dave's whole schtick about people not being allowed to u-turn him because he's older.  Shut up, both of you.

So much this. After the obnoxiousness of the accidental alliance, I really wanted to be able to root for the cowboys or the Brenchels but now the cowboys are gone and screechy, whiny Rachel is back with a vengeance. I just can't do it.

I'll give the Cowboys a little bit of a pass on their whiny-ass-titty-baby complaining about the Afghans being somehow morally "wrong" for U-turning them.  But I hope someone asks them whether they would've U-Turned the Country Singers if the second-half of the Double-U-Turn had been available to them.  "When you put $1 million on the line, people start acting like . . . . " What?  Like they want to win $1million?  What's the scripture passage for stfu?

My sentiments exactly. Now I'm not even sorry they got eliminated, since the only reason I was rooting for them to begin with was their non-participantion in the U-Turn bitchfest of the accidental alliance. As much as I can't stand them, I think I'm now going to have to root for the Afghans. At least they are playing the game and they are slightly less annoying than Rachel and infinitely less annoying than the Conners & the Country Singers.

I feel cheated that I didn't get to see the country singers get bullied. Has any racer ever face planted for no apparent reason more often than Rachel?

I'm just confounded at Dave's criteria for doing roadblocks, both at this task and at the church. It was crystal clear that neither task involved physical exertion--here it looked as though you could see in to the barbershop before you had to decide. Yet he can't push them off on Connor fast enough. Dude, that's how you get stuck struggling to build a giant hut or dinosaur model while other teams fly by you.

• Love 2

Not sorry to see the Cowboys go. They are a team that makes small mistakes that add up and are too willing to help others even though they rarely ask for help. They should have let the Country Girls search for the clue on their own.

I don't mind physical tasks but the Bulls this week were too rough. Two people were clearly getting knocked around more then they were comfortable with, and there was much whining, all the racers were getting slammed when they were on the ground, and one racer ended up with a dislocated knee cap. It was too much. I am not a fan of the "I'm old/a girl" whining but the help was going too far. I get it, it is fun to slam other people around and some people enjoy taking the hits and giving them (Brendan, Conner, Leo, Jamal) but not everyone does. They were going too far even before Leo or Jamal got hurt.

Although a part of me really wanted the Country Girls to have to do that task. Really wanted to see them handle that one. Yeah, I am evil.

I think Leo and Jamal made a mistake with the U Turn. I think Brendan/Rachel are more competitive then the Cowboys and they are not interested in helping other teams. They don't give directions to clue boxes or gear. They deal with whatever they are thrown, with a bit of whining but they do deal. The Cowboys are good for a more and more miscues as the race goes on and they will help other people. I wonder if they regret handing over that express pass in the second or third leg? Or showing them where the clue box was. If his knee is hurt, he is not going to beat out Rachel in a foot race, she has a bit of spunk to her and is kind of uber competitive and she really wants a kid...

• Love 2

I'm unhappy as can be with last night's outcome. I am rooting for brenchel now. To me they are by far the least objectionable team left, all things considered. I can deal with Rachel's whining better than I can deal with anything the other teams have to offer. My distaste for Dave and Connor continues to grow, the afghanimals just bother me, and the country girls, please...

I can't remember a more gracious and classy exit on any of these shows than the one the cowboys gave last night. How I wish they'd have won, or certainly at least they deserved to get to the finale, in my opinion. Oh well. I can't change it, so Brenchel for the win!

• Love 6
I was so bummed out I turned it off before the previews.  Is next week a 2 hour finale?

It didn't sound that way according to the preview.  Phil talked about a "spot in the Final 3" being on the line.  And he didn't say anything explicitly about it being a finale or a 2 hour episode.

I would enjoy it if they took just a few minutes to show us Dave and Connor shitting themselves when they realize whom the Afghans U-Turned.  And when the Country Singers take their bras off so they can do the math to realize that if they were fourth, then Brendan and Rachel were almost certainly safe.

Not sorry to see the Cowboys go. They are a team that makes small mistakes that add up and are too willing to help others even though they rarely ask for help. They should have let the Country Girls search for the clue on their own.

. . . 

I think Leo and Jamal made a mistake with the U Turn. I think Brendan/Rachel are more competitive then the Cowboys and they are not interested in helping other teams. 

I do think the Cowboys' race-skills have been grossly over-rated.  They seem good at performing the actual tasks, but when it comes to getting from Point A to Point B, if any self-navigation at all is required, there's an excellent chance they'll get lost.

Of course, the other side of that is that the final leg usually involves minimal self-navigation and comes down more to Taxi luck.  

I'm not sure who I'd chose to eliminate, if I had the choice, between the Cowboys and Brenchel.  The only thing I can be certain of is that I'd take the Country Singers as F3 competitors over either of them in a heart-beat.

It is more then just navigating. They had to redo the bull task last night because they missed the very obvious poster and were not able to piece together what the phrase might be after finding the last two. The task didn't appear to take too long, run a specific course, get slammed a bunch of times and memorize a phrase but they doubled the time by not paying close enough attention and simply trying to get away from the bulls hitting them. They have made similar mistakes in other races and legs. They lose track of the details as the race goes on. So their overall strength is good enough to get them close to the end but they don't have the small things down or people who are carrying them to get them into the final leg.

I think this is true for a lot of teams this season. There are a good number of teams that are good at the race but very few that were great at the race. We saw some of that in the early rounds as teams who did OK on their initial season went out early. It wasn't that they were so much worse this season but that that they were running the race against other teams that were good but not great so the small missed details hurt them sooner this time around.

I would say that this season has been ok. I have enjoyed many of the tasks but there has not been a team I wanted to route for all season long. They brought back teams based more on drama and fan friendly then actualy competance. I prefer newbies or teams that are drama free but solid. We never get drama free but solid on All Stars because they are drama free and the Producers read that as boring. Same with Survivor

• Love 4
(edited)

I totally want some of those bullz bubbles for my next party!  That looked like so much fun.  I really would have enjoyed watching Flight Time and Big Easy do that task.

So sorry to see the Cowboys go.  I do agree with Alapaki though: they aren't navigators.  And ProfCrash is right: they miss details and don't always take the time to read instructions.  Great guys, but their racing skills aren't as great as their personalities.

Never thought I'd be rooting for the Afghanimals, but they've left me no choice.  Once Dave has to do the tasks, it's over for that team.  He hasn't mentioned it, but did you know that he's older and was injured in his season?  Wonder if they'll keep on helping the quality people.

Edited by FineWashables
  • Love 1

Besides the bull task being brutal, my claustrophobia was in high gear while watching it, especially when they were trying to squeeze down the alley. I just wanted them to rip those suits off!!! I almost couldn't watch and most certainly could have never put one on.

I was really pulling for the Cowboys, so I was disappointed in the ending last night.  I have to keep reminding myself that even if there hadn't been a U-turn, the Cowboys would have likely come in last anyway because they were the last team to finish the Detour.  I guess at this point I'm rooting for any team except the Country Girls.   

I would say that this season has been ok. I have enjoyed many of the tasks but there has not been a team I wanted to route for all season long. They brought back teams based more on drama and fan friendly then actualy competance. I prefer newbies or teams that are drama free but solid. We never get drama free but solid on All Stars because they are drama free and the Producers read that as boring. Same with Survivor

I don't need to see the greatest teams competence-wise, but I agree that I don't need the drama.  Seeing the various places they're going and the "drama" inherent in teams trying to finish the various tasks is enough for me.  Although, I'd almost rather see drama (e.g., meltdowns from racers like Flo) than teams forming alliances and helping each other....which, to me, is boring and contrary to the whole point of the show. 

• Love 1

...  I really would have enjoyed watching Flight Time and Big Easy do that task.

That makes me even sadder that the Globetrotters got eliminated.  I could see the bully bulls turn around and run the other way when Big Easy came out of one of those alleys.  Ha ha!

• Love 3
Maybe not.  Connor has now done the last three Roadblocks, only one of which was a hard physical task.  Dave has done four Roadblocks to Connor's six, which means Dave will have to do the remaining Roadblocks, and that could be their downfall.

Good point! Thanks for cheering me up on what is otherwise a shitty Monday morning.

At the Roadblock, was anyone else waiting for Rachel to say , "I'll do it because I used to be a barber?" 

• Love 3

It is more then just navigating. They had to redo the bull task last night because they missed the very obvious poster and were not able to piece together what the phrase might be after finding the last two. 

They didn't have to redo the task.  And as soon as they saw the 2nd poster ("NEVER THINKS ABOUT") Jet immediately realized they had missed something and they went back to look for it.