Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: The Queen's Justice

• Start Topic

Want to climb up to Dany's castle?  

In an interview Jon talked about worrying about being blown off the cliff in his scene with Peter.

That was shot at

San Juan de Gaztelugatxe   in Spain. 

If you use Google Maps, you can find that on the north coast of Spain, and switch to satellite and use the orange walking man icon, you can climb/walk up that long climb up to the castle.  A heck of a climb (and fun to do long distance.) Especially go out to the building and look down and back (south) to the mainland.

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, Dobian said:

The Stark men truly are as dumb as a box of rocks.  After about seventeen hints, Tyrion had to finally just spell it out to Jon to ask Dany for something reasonable she could accommodate.

Tyrion is batting zero so far this year in his strategic moves against the Lannisters.

Yeah, that was one of the things I hated in an otherwise excellent episode. There is no fucking way Jon would simply forget to mention the dragonglass. Sure, let's beat the Stark men are dumb drum some more, har har! As though being born without a Y chromosome in that family makes one fierce and wise. It's getting old. And to top it off, Tyrion, a man who is supposed to be one of the most intelligent characters, has failed continuously since he entered Dany's orbit. 

I'm starting to reconsider how I think the series will end. Jon seems to be the one being set up to rule Westeros, not Dany. She is a conqueror, as was stated by Daario on numerous occasions. She is being portrayed as power hungry and entitled in a way that the writers surely intend for the viewers to notice. And as I think back to the House Of The Undying vision Dany has in season 2, she approaches the throne, but never touches it, instead turning away at the last second. And the throne just happened to be covered in snow. Now, you could say that it was just signifying Winter and the white walkers, but I now believe it was signifying Jon on the throne. Bran also sees this vision, and he just so happens to be the one who knows Jon's true lineage too. So it is with this in mind that I simply shake my head at the show making Jon into the honorable fool whose best quality is as a warrior who gains loyalty because of his bravery. And refusing to give him any strategic victories. 

• Love 4

I know people are a little off-put by the travel times, but I think that part of the world has been established, and there is precedent for by-passing a lot of it. From Episode 3 of Season 1 to Episode 2 of Season 2, Cat was more or less traversing Westeros in a Ferrari. She left Winterfell and showed up in Kings Landing the later that epsiode, then was back up to the Inn at the Crossroads an episode later, then out to the Vale with Lysa (after being attacked on the road), then back to the Riverlands to regroup with Robb, and then heads East again to the Riverlands. Sometimes the show pacing just needs people to be somewhere.

My only reservation is that it undercuts the impending doom of the Army of the Dead. What exactly are they up to up there? I know we can't very well check-in on the Night King since he's this foreboding presence, but I would laugh if we saw him and his generals standing around an Ice Map of Westeros, with Ice Troop Markers on it.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

In an interview Jon talked about worrying about being blown off the cliff in his scene with Peter.

I was thinking how scary that must have been for the actors given the amount of wind shown on sceen

1 minute ago, Traveller519 said:

My only reservation is that it undercuts the impending doom of the Army of the Dead. What exactly are they up to up there? I know we can't very well check-in on the Night King since he's this foreboding presence, but I would laugh if we saw him and his generals standing around an Ice Map of Westeros, with Ice Troop Markers on it.

My guess (spoiler tagged just in case)

Spoiler

They are waiting for the water on the east coast to completely freeze so they can travel over ice and completely bypass the wall

• Love 2

The problem is that Circe and Jaime know Tyrion, and how he thinks, so they can anticipate him. They don't know Jorah Mormont; that is why it's a good thing he's heading back to Dany. (I mean, Tyrion's plans sounded fine to me, but what do I know of strategy?)

Will Jon or anyone else believe Bran when he tells them about Jon's true heritage? And I'm sure his "dying" will play into that.

I want Circe to stop winning!

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

Want to climb up to Dany's castle?  

That was shot at

San Juan de Gaztelugatxe   in Spain. 

If you use Google Maps, you can find that on the north coast of Spain, and switch to satellite and use the orange walking man icon, you can climb/walk up that long climb up to the castle.  A heck of a climb (and fun to do long distance.) Especially go out to the building and look down and back (south) to the mainland.

Thank you!!! AWESOME

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Hey, question, why doesn't Dorne still have a role to play? They haven't been conquered like Highgarden, and they still have a gigantic and extremely formidable army. Not to mention plenty of motive. 

I got the impression they'd rather f*** each other than fight in a war unless their leadership tell them otherwise.  And now they are leaderless thanks to Euron and Yara

• Love 3

I think Lady Olenna's final conversation with Jaime was a lot of foreshadowing.  I think he is the one who will kill Cersei in the end.  If anyone else does it, like Dany or Jon, it will just be cliché and not have as much meaning.  "Yay, we killed the bitch queen, Revenge!!".  Jaime has earned the right to be the one who does the deed, the story of him and Cersei goes back to the beginning of the show and needs to end with the two of them.  Anything else would fall way short.

• Love 21

Well, after the viewing of last week's episode was delayed 6 hours due to a blackout, THIS weeks episode was unavailable due to problems with HBO in our area (central North Carolina). Annoying! Oh well, just got most of it, after midnight....

I'm still tired of Dany and her 87 titles.

Yes, and her ever-lasting smuggery in reciting them yet again. But I do think she should take the dragons and destroy Euron's fleet.

I don't even think she took a moment to mourn Tommen. Not properly.

Not that I'm one to speak up for Cersei, but she did mourn Joffrey and Myrcella. Maybe by the time Tommen died, she'd become hardened to grief? Or had Tommen betrayed her too, by loving Maergery, and being under the sway of the sparrow?

I kept hoping Varys would shove Melisande off the cliff...

I really think the show may be setting up Dany to go nutz, like her father. I think the braggart power-mad Red Queen 'tude is foreshadowing.

When Jon met Dany in the throne room, every time he made the slightest move, I was afraid he was actually going to kneel. Elated he didn't.

I agree with those who suspect Sam's copying "punishment" will yield great info.

For all that I think Elaria brought her fate on herself and her daughters, I found the scene of them straining to touch each other striking and moving.

I think the Iron Bank is smart enough to back more than one side.

And I think Cersei's just smart enough not to kill Euron—he's the commander of a huge fleet, and his men are loyal to him.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Hey, question, why doesn't Dorne still have a role to play? They haven't been conquered like Highgarden, and they still have a gigantic and extremely formidable army. Not to mention plenty of motive. 

It's a good question. I feel like the show never really knew what to do with/in Dorne. With a few episodes left and then one final short season I don't think they want to devote time to a question like this. This episode made me think we are to assume House Martell and House Tyrell are gone. The show is getting rid of a lot of players and really thinning down the cast. 

• Love 2

For football fans: here's the perfect, and perfectly sublime, reax to last night's ep:

"Tyrion is the Flacco* of generals. He had one great victory and gets a pass for being a terrible general ever since." 

* As in Joe, the Baltimore Ravens' QB

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, voiceover said:

For football fans: here's the perfect, and perfectly sublime, reax to last night's ep:

"Tyrion is the Flacco* of generals. He had one great victory and gets a pass for being a terrible general ever since." 

* As in Joe, the Baltimore Ravens' QB

Yes...he learned strategy from his Uncle Dilfer of House Trento

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I also loved when the maester asked Sam how he'd managed to do such a difficult procedure that other more skilled maesters had been unable to do and Sam's answer was, "I just read the book and followed the instructions." Ha! Obviously all the maesters who fucked up that treatment just weren't good at following directions.

Sam - the Lego Movie's Emmet surrounded by know-it-all Master Builders :)

• Love 2

Would anyone know or care to guess just what Cersei may have in mind in order to pay back all the money she owes to the Bank of Bravos?

I posted this question in the "book talk forum" by mistake. Fortunately, I don't think this really requires knowledge from the book and I don't think I mentioned anything that came from the book.

But, it seems like a real mystery to me.

2 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

Sam - the Lego Movie's Emmet surrounded by know-it-all Master Builders :)

Do you get the feeling that Sam is just wasting his time there? If I was Sam, I would tell the Head Maester that the lives of everyone was in danger and I needed to go back to be with the King in the North and ask him for a temporary leave of absence. Then I would go no matter what he answered.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

Would anyone know or care to guess just what Cersei may have in mind in order to pay back all the money she owes to the Bank of Bravos?

I posted this question in the "book talk forum" by mistake. Fortunately, I don't think this really requires knowledge from the book and I don't think I mentioned anything that came from the book.

But, it seems like a real mystery to me.

Plunder taken from Highgarden.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

When Jaime was walking through the entrance of Highgarden, you could see the Lannister soldiers stacking gold bars as others piled up the bodies of the Tyrell fighters. It's around the 57:00 mark. I didn't notice it last night, but rewatched the epi an hour ago and caught it. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

Do you get the feeling that Sam is just wasting his time there? If I was Sam, I would tell the Head Maester that the lives of everyone was in danger and I needed to go back to be with the King in the North and ask him for a temporary leave of absence. Then I would go no matter what he answered.

Sam's more patient than I would be, but he was right that there are books that contain useful information the others are ignoring, so now his "punishment" of transcribing books is really an excuse to give him exactly what he's looking for. Books that are so old and neglected that nobody has copied them? Yeah, the maester knows what's up, and knows that if he drew anyone's attention to Sam or those books they'd both be mocked and someone else would put Sam back on bedpan duty.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

I think Lady Olenna's final conversation with Jaime was a lot of foreshadowing.  I think he is the one who will kill Cersei in the end.  If anyone else does it, like Dany or Jon, it will just be cliché and not have as much meaning.  "Yay, we killed the bitch queen, Revenge!!".  Jaime has earned the right to be the one who does the deed, the story of him and Cersei goes back to the beginning of the show and needs to end with the two of them.  Anything else would fall way short.

The premiere heavily foreshadowed it, too. 

On the giant floor map, she was standing on The Neck, and he was standing on The Fingers. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

When Jaime was walking through the entrance of Highgarden, you could see the Lannister soldiers stacking gold bars as others piled up the bodies of the Tyrell fighters. It's around the 57:00 mark. I didn't notice it last night, but rewatched the epi an hour ago and caught it. 

Ohh. Thanks very much. I will have to go and take a closer look at that. I completely missed. Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, Last Time Lord said:

The premiere heavily foreshadowed it, too. 

On the giant floor map, she was standing on The Neck, and he was standing on The Fingers. 

Also when she promised Euron that he could have everything he wanted "after the battle was won", I don't think Jaimie was very pleased about that.

• Love 3

Tyrion and Jon Snow's reunion was  a heartwarming note in the middle of all the torment and stress. It made me realize that Tyrion has a special function - he's grounded like Brienne, Bronn, Sam and Dolorous Ed (who can puncture pomposity around them), but Tyrion is more consequential and adept at "code-switching". 

I've seen a lot of complaint about Daenerys making her first stop at Dragonstone, but one thing doesn't seem to be considered. Dragonstone is the one best place best suited to host dragons.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

Sam's more patient than I would be, but he was right that there are books that contain useful information the others are ignoring, so now his "punishment" of transcribing books is really an excuse to give him exactly what he's looking for. Books that are so old and neglected that nobody has copied them? Yeah, the maester knows what's up, and knows that if he drew anyone's attention to Sam or those books they'd both be mocked and someone else would put Sam back on bedpan duty.

Oh. Excellent point. I missed that completely. You are right on the money and I thank you.

Well done. Very well done!

35 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Plunder taken from Highgarden.

I must admit that I was very sleepy and didn't watch the episode too carefully. I saw the Unsullied defeat the Lanister army. But I don't seem to recall ever seeing any battle involving Highgarden soldiers. I must have missed it and I will watch the episode again - more carefully this time.

I thank very much all the people who replied to my question. It is so wonderful to get so much helpful info here. I'm used to another forum where most of the exchanges consist of swearing and cursing. There is only one forum that I know of where no language is restricted except perhaps for the N word. Everything else is allowed and many young children and mental defectives take full advantage. Obviously, I will not name that forum. Most of you probably already know the one I mean.

But I really want to say how great it is to be able to participate in this discussion.

Thank you all so much.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

I must admit that I was very sleepy and didn't watch the episode too carefully. I saw the Unsullied defeat the Lanister army. But I don't seem to recall ever seeing any battle involving Highgarden soldiers. I must have missed it and I will watch the episode again - more carefully this time.

You didn't miss a battle at Highgarden because there sadly wasn't one. Just Olenna watching the approaching Lannister/Tarly forces. It then cuts to Jamie entering Highgarden where the now dead Tyrell forces are being stacked on top of each other. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I understand the explanation of why Bran is now a robot, but don't understand why, out of all the things he could have said to Sansa, he went with "you sure looked pretty that night you were raped".

Edited by kieyra
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Given Martin's track record, it would not surprise me at all if this ends with Jon and Dany dead and Cersie ruling Westeros.

I would say "if they do that I'm never watching any shows by these showrunners again", but there was already zero chance of my watching their future shows, so ... ;)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Couver said:

You didn't miss a battle at Highgarden because there sadly wasn't one. Just Olenna watching the approaching Lannister/Tarly forces. It then cuts to Jamie entering Highgarden where the now dead Tyrell forces are being stacked on top of each other. 

What a shame! I always wanted to see a little of Highgarden. Was that it in the scene where Sansa met with Marg and Oleanna? Was that at Highgarden?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MissBluxom said:

What a shame! I always wanted to see a little of Highgarden. Was that it in the scene where Sansa met with Marg and Oleanna? Was that at Highgarden?

That was Kings Landing... Sansa needed to marry Loras before she could move to Highgarden...

18 minutes ago, kieyra said:

he went with "you sure looked pretty that night you were raped".

I have never been all that invested in Bran, but that sentence bothered me last night.  And I tried to go to sleep remembering previous Bran sightings.

Bran hasn't seen a whole lot of people of the female persuasion, much less clean people of the female persuasion, much less clean people in well made, clean clothes ......

His sister, on  her wedding day probably was the most beautiful woman he had seen since he hit puberty. 

3 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

Was that it in the scene where Sansa met with Marg and Oleanna? Was that at Highgarden?

That scene was verbally painted by Marg walking down a lovely garden walk and she talked about how lovely Highgarden was and how Sansa would love it.  (And to look better than the garden they were in....I think some of us painted a magnificent garden in our minds.) And they they met Oleanna sitting at a table overlooking the sea, IIRC.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, MissL said:

Right? I was just discussing it with someone but I'm mostly blaming it on the actor and not giving any kind of credit for storyline reasons. The person I was talking to said he thought he was playing it as Bran is distracted "seeing" while interacting with others and I just think this kid can't act. All I saw was "dead eye stare" and "mumble mumble monotone" with no layers to the performance. Not impressed and it made the reunion scene feel underwhelming when I really want to be Crying when the Stark children reunite. Sansa tried but Bran was giving back nothing. 

I´m a huge Bran fan, always have been and I love the actor and the way his character turned out, but, I agree, this reunion with Sansa was very underwhelming. They should have gotten more time together, more lines. Some way for her to realize that he is what he is and for him to give her a few seconds of brotherly love and then go straight back to the dead-pan/dead-eyed staring. I liked it though when they were sitting together and he was all "I´m the three-eyed raven" and she just "what????"

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Couple quick notes.

Euron, as a character, fucking sucks. He's everything I hate about television villains, he's far too much of an 'old fashioned' character for a show with people like Jaime, Tyrion, and Sansa all on it. He's too twisty moustache for my taste, and it's entirely unearned. He's been in like four total episodes out of 63, he feels like he's dropped in. His mannerisms are like a pro wrestler's, and no subject, regardless of what they brought, would approach the stairs to the iron throne like that. And he's going to be all over the new topic I'm starting, "I love you GOT, but..." about pet peeves. I was thrilled we got to see a little bit of Highgarden (Tarly's forces did not seem like overwhelming in number, the show did kind of a bad job showing us why Highgarden fell so easily...just the physical position of the castle makes it look pretty tough to topple, and their whole thing is resistance to siege due to their overwhelming resources). I wanted some more of Casterly Rock.

Did anyone else think Tyene and Ellaria got of a little less gruesomely than they'd feared? I thought for sure there was going to be some tender Mountainstein loving, Unella style. 

*raises hand*  I was fully expecting something nasty to happen to Ellaria and Tyene.  While I am happy to not have to avert my eyes, I did feel a small pang for Ellaria not being able to comfort her daughter as she dies.  A tiny pang...

Yes, Euron is way too much for me. Hopefully we will be spared a Yara rape scene, because he seems like the type to do that to women he feels are too big for their britches. 

8 hours ago, ChipBach said:

Yabut - at the center of an entitled birthright is the very center of racism.  Regardless of how many slaves she freed, which happen to now be in her employ, she still believes her DNA sets her above others, all others.  Not sure what the difference is between "slaves" and "subjects"...  Seems you are cool if you bend the knee, show her as master...

This is so off the wall...

Also when she promised Euron that he could have everything he wanted "after the battle was won", I don't think Jaimie was very pleased about that.

Not that I expect Cersei to deliver on that promise but Jaime would get bonus points for killing them both at once, in flagrante delicto.

• Love 2

This is exactly what I thought. It's like throwing Br'er Rabbit in the briar patch. And it certainly beats poop and soup!

I think that everybody is forgetting Yara. Yes, she seems to be a prisoner right now, but given the role of women on the show this past couple of seasons, i think that she will manage to escape and turn things around somehow. Remember that she is as tough as Theon is..not. I wouldn't count her out.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Tyrion was hilarious teasing Jon about his brooding.

He is a photogenic brooder.

21 hours ago, rbnum1fan said:

Jamie KNEW they were coming to Castlery Rock and made planned accordingly. I would think Cersi and Jamie would expect an all out frontal assault on KL.The fact that he knerw of thier plans beyond a shadow of a doubt and HAD known of them makes me think Varys let it slip

Jamie is a soldier, a decent tactician, and knows his brother. An attack on their home ground is actually pretty obvious - it's a public relations coup to take out the homebase of the Queen, whether or not she's there (kind of like winning the vote in the home state of your opposition).

18 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Dany needs to quit with her sanctimony about Robert.

If you can't be sanctimonious about the guy who tried to have you killed as a baby, who can you be sanctimonious about?

12 hours ago, Nascar said:

I think the 40,000 Dothraki are not much of a factor.  They're in a strange land and have never faced men in armor.  10,000 of Jamie's men would cut them to pieces in a few minutes.

On the other hand, Jamie's men have never faced an army on horseback. There's a reason there were cavalry forces. They can move faster than men on foot, the horses themselves are a threat (due to size).

11 hours ago, DarkRaichu said:

When you know (or think you know) your stuffs it is easy to skip parts of instructions.  On the other hand, most novice would closely follow each step since they do not know any better.  I have seen this thousand of times in the tech industry

RTFM, am I right?

9 hours ago, Couver said:

Gotcha! I'm right there with you. I think power has always been what she was after. If it was all about her children she would have been happy with Tommen ruling.

She was happy enough with Tommen ruling until he started listen to Margery, and stopped listening to her. So, yes, she's all about power.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Clanstarling said:

He is a photogenic brooder.

LOL! Isn't that the truth. Jon is so damn pretty when he is all intense and broody.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, LuciaMia said:

On the shallow side, I wonder how long in Westeros time its been since Cersei's walk of shame. Is she purposely keeping her hair short? To look more hardened?

Her hair length has to be purposeful after this much time.  Even between the end of Season 5 and the start of 6, it would have grown out some!  I think it's her new look, and it does give her a more powerful presence, I think.  No more lady-of-the-castle long, elaborate hairdos - time to project a more assertive image. 

• Love 2

I'm going to be optimistic that the wedding day Bran was talking about was in Sansa's future.   Maybe Sansa will have a happy wedding day someday. 

Edited by Luckylyn
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, halkatla said:

I´m a huge Bran fan, always have been and I love the actor and the way his character turned out, but, I agree, this reunion with Sansa was very underwhelming. They should have gotten more time together, more lines. Some way for her to realize that he is what he is and for him to give her a few seconds of brotherly love and then go straight back to the dead-pan/dead-eyed staring. I liked it though when they were sitting together and he was all "I´m the three-eyed raven" and she just "what????"

Its the classic instantaneous character development for the sake of plot.  Bran can interact with people up until the moment he's with people where an info dump is inconvenient to the plotting.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Dobian said:

Maybe he'll push her out a window high up in a tower.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Haiti D said:

Was it implied last season that Sansa was pregnant?

I wondered about that when she gave Littlefinger his dressing-down - something about "I still feel it in my body."  I thought that might mean pregnancy.  I'm hoping not, for lots of reasons, but it seems possible.  

• Love 3

I just wish Jon would have been smart enough to bring Lady Boss Bear Lyanna Mormont with him. She would have been all hand up,  "Enough with the titles! We're not here to hear those! The King in the North has some business to discuss". They would not have been relieved of their weapons, that boat would have stayed put, and Dany would have been paying them to take away the Dragonglass before it was all said and done.  Jon, always take Lyanna Mormont with you, everywhere.  

• Love 13

I was thinking about the wonky timelines in this show, and over the course of three episodes, Euron has sailed from KL over to Dragonstone and back, and then made it all the way around the continent to ambush the Unsullied at Casterly Rock. Jon has traveled from Winterfell to Dragonstone. Jaime has traveled from KL to Highgarden.

Spoiler

Judging from next week's preview, Arya has finally made it back to Winterfell, Bran has made it down from the Wall. So where the hell are the White Walkers? In all this time they're still trudging through the tundra?

Edited by SilverStormm
Spoiler tag added.
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, DarkRaichu said:

How the heck did Euron capture Yara and the Sand Snake (as they sailed south to Dorne), sailed back north to KL, then sailed around the SOUTH of DORNE to go to Casterly Rock ???  At best the Unsullied left just a few hours after Yara's fleet.  
Must be the same favorable wind that Jon used to sail to Dragonstone  :P

I like how Jon used Dany's own words as reason to refuse to kneel BUT the dude needs to learn how to explain WW threat much better.  This is what, 3rd time (at least) he had to convince people of this threat.

We know that part of the Iron Fleet was on the west coast, but I don't think we know that Euron was with them. They showed the Greyjoy sails so we'd know who they were, but I'm not sure that was Euron's flagship. I don't think he needed the entire armada in King's Landing when he paraded his gifts.

I think Jon should really be playing up the came back from the dead angle more. Dany's used her miraculous feats to gain worshipping followers and touts the Unburnt and Mother of Dragons cards every time she's introduced, but Jon seems to be actually trying to keep his rebirth a secret even while asking people to believe the incredible. And really, Jon was asking to leave before even mentioning the dragonglass mine? 

Nice of Olenna to clarify that Jaime now uses Widow's Wail, for anyone wondering about Valyrian steel blades. (Although it's a bit a stretch that she'd recognize a sword Joff owned for only one day, even if it was an important day for both of them.)

Now that Cersei's servants are copying her hairstyle, I think we can assume it's a deliberate look on her part. We've now had 13 eps since her haircut in the s5 finale. Hair does not grow that damn slowly. 

As for the weird Bran/Sansa bit, he was saying he still just sees everything in bits and flashes. I was thinking he'd only seen the wedding itself in the godswood (and mentioned it because they were right there in the godswood), not her entire time with Ramsay. Obviously he must know that whole marriage ended badly, to say the least, but that doesn't mean he was watching them in the bedroom.

12 minutes ago, Calamity Jane said:

I wondered about that when she gave Littlefinger his dressing-down - something about "I still feel it in my body."  I thought that might mean pregnancy.  I'm hoping not, for lots of reasons, but it seems possible.  

Whatever the timeline is, I'm sure it's been over a month since Sansa left Ramsay's clutches. Sansa would have good reason to keep track of her periods. And I'd think a person with PTSD who'd suffered violent rapes every night could have phantom pains for a while afterward. I don't think she could have this newfound confidence if she didn't have the security of her period first.

Edited by Lady S.
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, BitterApple said:
Spoiler

Judging from next week's preview, Arya has finally made it back to Winterfell, Bran has made it down from the Wall. So where the hell are the White Walkers? In all this time they're still trudging through the tundra?

I'm starting to think the White Walkers are like me trying to play Battlefront after a couple of cocktails, they just keep walking into walls and keep walking even though they keep hitting walls. "Maybe this way..nope wall, I'll go... crap..corner, okay I'll try to move backwards and then.. awww...dammit another wall".  It's really the only explanation for me after all this time has passed, but they're still just kind of hanging out back there.  

• Love 7