Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: The Queen's Justice

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

How was Dany betrayed?  Jaime explained Casterly Rock - he learned from previous mistakes to Robb, and didn't care about Casterly Rock anyway.

Jamie KNEW they were coming to Castlery Rock and made planned accordingly. I would think Cersi and Jamie would expect an all out frontal assault on KL.The fact that he knerw of thier plans beyond a shadow of a doubt and HAD known of them makes me think Varys let it slip

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I was sad. who is going to bring the snark now?

Right? She's called Cersei an illiterate tarte and a disease. I'm going to miss that medieval Sophia Petrillo.

Bye Ellaria. I hate Cercei, but Myrcella was innocent. My mother would've done much worse. Which is why I've hated Jaime since season one for what he did to Bran. Hoping he makes it to Arya's death prayers...in pain.

Speaking of Bran, I didn't even recognize him when he showed up. Kids are growing up too fast.

• Love 8

I'm so glad other people are hating Jaime and Littlefinger as intensely as I do.

I've never felt sympathy for Jaime, even when the show tried with the Brienne storyline. I hate all Lannisters, including Tyrion.

And Littlefinger just needs to go. 

• Love 4

Oleanna may have gotten her RIP episode. but it sorely needed a Mic Drop.

Sooo....Cersei will finally find out all that framing/blaming tyrion for Jeoffrey's death was...not Tyrion's fault...and alllllllllll the shit that went down because of her blaming her brother didn't have to happen.  And Jamie is going to have Oleanna's last words rolling around in his head for a loooonnngggg time.

Euron's magically teleporting fleet is getting a bit old.

• Love 6
Just now, TrininisaScorp said:

**cackles** I love you people!  Bringing two of my favorite things together!  "Picture it, Kingslanding...that c*** on the throne."

Dies. just dies. I can not stop laughing. 

I have to say (to aid in LH's acting), Cersei has known since she was a little girl that she'd be Queen, have 3 kids and those 3 kids would die for her to be on the throne. That is incredibly terribly complex. She's a mom, as she said - she's nursed Myrcella, she's so protective of all her children. but she knew always they'd die and she'd be on the throne. so is she really sad? or taking every opportunity to hurt/eliminate a threat. As Ellaria is, as Tyrion is to her. I don't even think she took a moment to mourn Tommen. Not properly.

someone said it above, I don't think Jamie's going to tell Cersei the truth, (even if he did, it won't give her pause because she killed Tywin and she was kinda irked about that too)

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

Meanwhile, Melissandre bails, but promises to be back since she is destined to "die in this foreign land."  Also, she pulls the biggest troll move ever, and hints that she knows something about Varys' death.  No, not Varys!

There was something overly familiar on both sides in that scene.  It got me wondering to whether Varys knew Melisandre from before she started using her illusions and he just know realized it between last episode and this one.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

someone said it above, I don't think Jamie's going to tell Cersei the truth, (even if he did, it won't give her pause because she killed Tywin and she was kinda irked about that too)

Agree.  Jamie won't say a word.  He'll hold it until Tyrion is in front of her and he is trying to talk Cersei out of something.

• Love 1

I hate Cersei as much as the next person, but I'm not cutting Eleria any slack for murdering an innocent girl. Each person is responsible for his/her own choices. Oberon's choice to taunt the Mountain instead of finishing him off cost him his life. Eleria chose to murder an innocent. Now she is paying a horrible price.

• Love 20
(edited)

I loved this episode but I have to admit I was underwhelmed by the Sansa/Bran reunion. I thought he'd be happier to see the sister he hasn't seen in years. It makes me nervous to think he knows what's going to happen in the future and maybe it doesn't end well for some of the Starks.

Jon not bending the knee? That's my boy. 

Regarding Ellaria, meh, I'm not busting out my violin.

I'm going to miss Olenna.

I know a lot of people hate Jaime, but goddamn, he's pretty to look at.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16

Olenna unintentionally began the downfall of her house by poisoning Joffery and framing Tyrion.   That action had a ripple effect that got rid of Tywin and Tyrion in King's Landing which opened the door to Cersei's ascension.   I enjoyed Olenna, but she made a huge miscalculation in killing Joffery and allowing Cersei to live.  Failure of imagination indeed.   Still it hurt to see Olenna lose, but she got an amazing last word.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Luckylyn said:

Olenna unintentionally began the downfall of her house by poisoning Joffery and framing Tyrion.   That action had a ripple effect that got rid of Tywin and Tyrion in King's Landing which opened the door to Cersei's ascension.   I enjoyed Olenna, but she made a huge miscalculation in killing Joffery and allowing Cersei to live.  Failure of imagination indeed.   Still it hurt to see Olenna lose, but she got an amazing last word.

what i like is that everything has that ripple effect.

Jamie pushes Bran out the window to keep their secret.
Actual Result:  tragic gruesome deaths of all his children, and everyone knows about their secret. 

Olenna kills Joffrey to save Margery
actual result: Margery ends up dying by the hands of tyrant of a different kind.

Robb wants to follow his heart
Actual result: his heart gets stabbed in front  him, and then he dies. basically destroying most of the north for years and further throwing Starks into the wind

really simple and "logical" things really but they seriously have some utter devastating blow back

• Love 22
(edited)

This episode was amazing, as always.  I just feel like Dany is sitting on the key to winning the war with Cersei as well as the White Walkers.  SHE HAS DRAGONS!!! I get that Jon has to earn her trust, because she clearly is unsure if what he is saying is a real threat, but if he is right, does she want to risk that!  Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't dragon glass get produced when dragon fire hits the earth or a certain type of rock or something.  They LITERALLY have all the ammo that would be needed to take out the Night King, end winter, and take the Iron throne for THEMSELVES and rule everything TOGETHER!!! Why can they not see this?!?

Also..RIP Lady Olenna, I will miss your snark and fantastic acting!

Edited by SLPnerd18
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I loved this episode but I have to admit I was underwhelmed by the Sansa/Bran reunion. I thought he'd be happier to see the sister he hasn't seen in years. It makes me nervous to think he knows what's going to happen in the future and maybe it doesn't end well for some of the Starks.

Right? I was just discussing it with someone but I'm mostly blaming it on the actor and not giving any kind of credit for storyline reasons. The person I was talking to said he thought he was playing it as Bran is distracted "seeing" while interacting with others and I just think this kid can't act. All I saw was "dead eye stare" and "mumble mumble monotone" with no layers to the performance. Not impressed and it made the reunion scene feel underwhelming when I really want to be Crying when the Stark children reunite. Sansa tried but Bran was giving back nothing. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, SimoneS said:

I was glad when Tyrion explained to Jon all the good that Daenerys has done as a queen. She is a good person who has freed and improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. The people of Westeros would be fortunate to have her as their queen. 

Dany will need to prove to the people of Westeros that she can improve their lives before they welcome her, or even accept her.   She will need to save them the way she saves the slaves. Under the circumstances, unless she saves them from the scary dead and magical things coming along with Winter,, the people of Westeros won't care what she's done for anyone else. 

I dunno.  From what we've seen of the people of Westeros, a vast majority don't really seem to deserve saving.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Luckylyn said:

This episode shows what a weak argument Dany has to rule.   In the past when she went to battle, she had the cause of ending slavery.  That made her rootable.  Now she just wants to rule a place she has only recently joined just because she feels entitled by birth.   She doesn’t have the level of stakes attached to her in Westeros that the others do.  They’ve lived there all their lives, and she’s a stranger to them coming to take over.  She doesn’t seem to really understand that repeating that it’s her birthright is not enough.  She’s got to earn the peoples respect.  She may consider Westeros her home but the people there don’t think of her as one of them.  As John said, she’s seen as a foreign invader. She’s got to give people a more compelling reason to follow her than “My Dad was King.”

This sums up perfectly why I am so irritated by Dany. She is so entitled and smug, thinking everyone should bow at her feet just because her ancestors once conquered Westeros by burning everyone with dragons.

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, Luckylyn said:

Olenna unintentionally began the downfall of her house by poisoning Joffery and framing Tyrion.

I never thought that she framed Tyrion. The whole "Tyrion - be my wine bearer!" by Joffrey just came to be that day. I know Sansa was used as the carrier of the poison, but I don't think Olenna necessarily knew Littlefinger was planning to spirit her away, either.

• Love 6

Wow Dany, you're losing allies right and left (RIP Olenna, Queen of Snark), and you're going to treat a potential ally like that on first meeting? I know you didn't go to Queen School or anything, but even before you found out about your defeats, that's still not the way to greet a potential friend. You need everyone in your corner that you can get.  I'm glad Jon refused her bullshit request and was unimpressed by the nausea inducing lengthy recitation of her titles.  Also,  Dany, you did not know Ned Stark and that Ned was against Robert sending assassins against you at any point in your life, so just shut your damn mouth about Ned Stark.  Jon needs to understand that people are not going to automatically believe his stories of the Army of the Dead five minutes after hearing about them.  It's going to take a little bit more than just his word especially for people that have never met him.  Ser Davos is a treasure. He may not know how to read very well, but I'm firmly convinced he at least had the book on tape version of "How to Win Friends and Influence People".  I was shocked that it was Bran that arrived at Winterfell and not Arya. I'm kinda hoping this means that she's already snuck into Winterfell wearing a different face and is going to make an attempt to murder the hell out of Littlefinger next episode.  Oh Cersei, when you get your comeuppance, it's going to be brutal, and it will hopefully be everything you deserve.  All the contenders for the Iron Throne need to battle it out soon, because if there's any more scenes with Euron in the Red Keep, there may not be a set for the throne room left once he's done chewing it up.  

• Love 14

I love what this show has earned. It took a while to be able to get to the level where we could spend such an extended time in one setting without a battle, but the opening scene with Jon arriving at Dragonstone and the interaction between him and Danerys was fantastic. We believe and understand both of their perspectives without additional exposition. Of course the finale felt pretty exposition heavy between Tyrion,  Jamie, and Olennabut that was propulsion.

Tyrion's battle plan has fallen apart pretty resoundingly, I have to wonder how long he'll be able to hold Dany's trust with test defeats. Especially if Jorah's not far off

• Love 2

Wow Bran, wasn't expecting his return to his family. I'm sorry Jon wasn't there also.

I loved the Jon/Dani meeting but I thought she was full of herself when he came in. Complaining about him not bowing? Really? He's the king of the North.  That whole part made me just roll my eyes at her. Glad Tyrion got her back down to earth.

• Love 5

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost certain Jaime knew Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey, or at least he didn't believe it. He tells Tyrion as much, and you know, he did save his life by freeing him. His problem with Tyrion is that he killed their father afterwards. I still think the show runners are keeping Jaime loyal to Cersei for so long because they want it to be more surprising when he kills her. It's a choice that has unfortunately stunted his development as a character. 

Peter Dinklage has better chemistry with Kit than he does with Emilia. Tyrion and Jon are great together and would be the perfect duo as king and hand. Jon is the caring and just ruler that Varys hopes Dany is. I'd like to believe that Dany is that person too, but the show seems to be working hard to paint her as power hungry for the sake of being power hungry. 

Bran isn't really human anymore. He's an old god and doesn't have time for human emotions. I felt bad for Sansa having her younger brother tell her he saw what Ramsey did to her. 

Littlefinger and his creepy voice need to die. He is  of no use in Winterfell. We know he won't marry Sansa or be king. I can only hope that it will be a painful death. 

I was cheering for Cersei when she poisoned Elaria's daughter and forced her to watch as her daughter dies and decays in front of her...There, I said it. Oberyn was cocky and caused his own death. He went to KL seeking revenge. Tyrion's predicament actually was a gift to him, but he fucked up and got himself killed. Myrcella didn't deserve to die, she was completely innocent. So yeah, zero sympathy for Ellaria from me. 

Olenna went out out like a 'G'. She will be missed. At least Jaime spared her from a more miserable death. Yes, I will defend him till the end. It's not his fault the show runners favor shock over character development in his case. 

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

I hate Cersei as much as the next person, but I'm not cutting Eleria any slack for murdering an innocent girl. Each person is responsible for his/her own choices. Oberon's choice to taunt the Mountain instead of finishing him off cost him his life. Eleria chose to murder an innocent. Now she is paying a horrible price.

Yeah, and while Cersei deserves blame for falsely accusing Tyrion, that really was not a direct reason for Oberyn's death. Oberyn was not really fighting for Tyrion, he was fighting for Elia and her children. His very first scene he told Tyrion he only came to King's Landing to avenge his family, and he mentioned Elia in almost every scene he appeared in. Yet people think his motivation in that fight was just freeing Tyrion and that he never would have fought the Mountain if Tyrion didn't need his help? Cersei's real mistake wrt the Martells was naming Gregor her champion because I don't think Oberyn would have risked his life as Tyrion's champion if she hadn't named the same guy he came there to kill. Justice for his sister and her kids would come before justice for a falsely accused Lannister, so he'd probably just find some other way to fight the Mountain. And his failure had to kill the Mountain had to do with refusing to let him die without confessing and naming Tywin guilty too, which was all about Elia and had nothing to do with Tyrion at all.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Dies. just dies. I can not stop laughing. 

I have to say (to aid in LH's acting), Cersei has known since she was a little girl that she'd be Queen, have 3 kids and those 3 kids would die for her to be on the throne. That is incredibly terribly complex. She's a mom, as she said - she's nursed Myrcella, she's so protective of all her children. but she knew always they'd die and she'd be on the throne. so is she really sad? or taking every opportunity to hurt/eliminate a threat. As Ellaria is, as Tyrion is to her. I don't even think she took a moment to mourn Tommen. Not properly.

Has Cersei always lived with the prophecy looming over her though? I thought she only flashed back to it after Joffrey's death and started to give it real weight after Myrcella's death? I can't buy that that's what made her who she is. I think she's always been a horrible person. Even young Cersei in that flasbhack was a cocky little shit who threatened that witch if she didn't do what she told her. Cersei's pride and vanity have always clouded her judgment and made her the monster that she is not any maternal sense of protection. I think she hides behind that to rationalize things to herself.

Jamie was so foolish when he told Olenna people wouldn't care once Cersei brought peace after defeating her enemies. One thing the show has depicted well is that Cersei will never not have enemies. She'll beat some but then inevitably make more. Peace was a real possibility with Tommen in power but her jealousy of Margaery  caused her to literally blow up any chance at peace up.

• Love 4

Bran did a crappy job of explaining to Sansa what the 3-eyed Raven is, and all that he has seen. And Jon and Davos need to a better job explaining about the white walkers & Night King. Tell them what happened at Hardhome!!

I'm so happy that Jon did not "swear eternal allegiance" to Dany. God, she was being so annoying during that conversation. Dany, you just showed up in Westeros, no one knows anything about you or owes you anything.

I'm glad Jon pointed out that her father burned his uncle & grandfather alive and would have burned everyone else too; and that if she's not responsible for what her ancestors did, then he doesn't have to keep to the agreements his ancestors made, either. Go Jon!

I'm worried Dany will fire Tyrion as her advisor because all his advice hasn't worked out so well.

I think that Cercei has no intention of marrying Euron. She must know that he probably plans to marry her, then kill her and take the throne for himself. He already did it to his own brother.

• Love 13

Whoa, Daenerys better get a grip on her royal ego. She and her dragons are going to fly too close to the sun if she's not careful and that won't be helpful at all.

OMG, Euron asked Jaime how to screw Cersei. Jaime will kill him before that can happen.

"Tell Cersei I want her to know it was me." Boom! Lady Olenna goes out delivering a classic cold dish.

I want her to get eaten by a dragon. Like she tries to escape somewhere when everything has gone to hell, then just when she thinks she's safe, we see a small light emitting from the throat of a dragon and they get a nice, crispy snack.

Yep. I'm ready for some Cersei Flambé.

Euron's magically teleporting fleet is getting a bit old.

Clearly he has been deploying the Westeros version of warp drives and cloaking devices.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, KaleyFirefly said:

I think that Cercei has no intention of marrying Euron. She must know that he probably plans to marry her, then kill her and take the throne for himself. He already did it to his own brother.

Yeah, Euron gave her the gift of vengeance and Jaime got the reward from her bloodlust-horniness. Cersei has no interest in true alliances and she's not going to start with someone more obviously untrustworthy than the Tyrells ever were. The only non-Lannisters she trusts are Qyburn and Frankengregor, and she trusts them as underlings, not potential husbands.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MissL said:

Right? I was just discussing it with someone but I'm mostly blaming it on the actor and not giving any kind of credit for storyline reasons. The person I was talking to said he thought he was playing it as Bran is distracted "seeing" while interacting with others and I just think this kid can't act. All I saw was "dead eye stare" and "mumble mumble monotone" with no layers to the performance. Not impressed and it made the reunion scene feel underwhelming when I really want to be Crying when the Stark children reunite. Sansa tried but Bran was giving back nothing. 

He could act just fine season one. Plus I've seen him in other things and he can act.

• Love 5

Where are the Dothraki and their horses?  Can't be on Dragonstone can it?

Also, Jaime had no way of knowing that they wouldn't directly attack KL and going to Casterly Rock.

Or does he have some reason to believe Dany wants to avoid shock and awe attack on KL?

The Dorne and Tyrells got knocked out of the game rather early and easily.

Unsullied may be stranded and cut off from Dany for a long time, unless they can take another castle with supplies.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I believe tptb took to calling Bran "Dr.Branhattan" behind the scenes. If you've seen or read 'Watchmen', that should give you an idea of what they are going for with the character and why he was so withdrawn. 

Is it wrong I find that oddly adorable?

• Love 2
(edited)

Now that it is officially a major episode-devouring plot point, I am sick as hell of hearing about The North. Oh, what I'm about to say is true of other areas as well... The Riverlands, I'm looking at you! But "The North" is especially sanctimonious about acting like their own country, while still being too fucking lazy to have anything resembling a name for this theoretical nation! I have tolerated years of "Essos is east of Westeros, Westeros is west of Essos" laziness already. Hey, Arya, you really don't know what's west of Westeros? It is obviously going to be called Mericos or something.  I think I have officially heard the term "King of The North" one too many times. You know what Jefferson Davis didn't call himself? King of The South! You know why? Because "The South" or "The North" is a really shitty name!  Was it that hard for GRRM to come up with something for them? I mean, the bar isn't that high anyway! He could have just called them Scotlos, and we would have shrugged and said "Well, it's no stupider than the other names..."

If the argument with Dany was about being "Warden of the North" versus "King of Scotlos!," well, sure, I would still think the naming was silly. But there would at least be a sense that the Scotlosians have some sort of national history and identity.

Dany is trying to have serious political discussions with each of the seven historical "kingdoms," and, as far as I can tell, the only place where anybody whatsoever even tried to come up with a name was Dorne. Which is named after a traveling bard known for portraying lumpy-headed barbarian ship officers from Klingos, so it barely counts as legit...

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, sashabear21 said:

Wow Dany, you're losing allies right and left (RIP Olenna, Queen of Snark), and you're going to treat a potential ally like that on first meeting? I know you didn't go to Queen School or anything, but even before you found out about your defeats, that's still not the way to greet a potential friend. You need everyone in your corner that you can get.  I'm glad Jon refused her bullshit request and was unimpressed by the nausea inducing lengthy recitation of her titles.  

Also,  Dany, you did not know Ned Stark and that Ned was against Robert sending assassins against you at any point in your life, so just shut your damn mouth about Ned Stark.  

Jon needs to understand that people are not going to automatically believe his stories of the Army of the Dead five minutes after hearing about them.  It's going to take a little bit more than just his word especially for people that have never met him. 

Ser Davos is a treasure. He may not know how to read very well, but I'm firmly convinced he at least had the book on tape version of "How to Win Friends and Influence People".  

I was shocked that it was Bran that arrived at Winterfell and not Arya. I'm kinda hoping this means that she's already snuck into Winterfell wearing a different face and is going to make an attempt to murder the hell out of Littlefinger next episode.  

Oh Cersei, when you get your comeuppance, it's going to be brutal, and it will hopefully be everything you deserve.  All the contenders for the Iron Throne need to battle it out soon, because if there's any more scenes with Euron in the Red Keep, there may not be a set for the throne room left once he's done chewing it up.  

Dany needs to quit with her sanctimony about Robert. It's what is done when ousting a ruler. Robert was trying to prevent exactly what's happening now. The only other option is what the Starks did with Theon and we all know how well that worked. Furthermore, Ned did knows this about Robert, which is why Ned hid Jon's parentage.

I have no idea why Tyrion would think that Jaime or the Lannister army would be protecting Casterly Rock. Winter has come and they are in the middle of a war. Besides troops, the single most important resource is food, which means The Reach was always in jeopardy. Lady Olenna knows this because she'd already threatened Cersei with cutting off food to Kings Landing.

Furthermore, Jon and Dany need each other desperately. They both think Dany's army is boxed in with the Freys to the north and Kings Landing to the south. However, the only adult male of any rank left alive in The Twins is Edmure Tully thanks to Arya's massacre. There is probably some nominal Lannister, Frey, and Tully troop presence at Riverrun, but Nymeria and her wolf pack have been picking off soldiers all throughout The Riverlands. Jon needs Dany's troops to help him recapture and hold Riverrun. Littlefinger has Eyrie. Even if the north never formally bends the knee, Dany needs an alliance with them so that the northerners don't attack her flank or let the Lannisters slip in and attack her flank. Hopefully, Grey Worm has enough Unsullied to make a run to Riverrun and take it. Jaime said they emptied the stores of Casterly Rock.

What are the chances that Sam finds a way to redo the magic in the wall in one of those scrolls he's copying?

2 hours ago, Popples said:

Cersei, you aren't Jennifer Aniston, stop trying to make your haircut a trend. That was weird.

This was really common in history. A new queen would be crowned and the ladies at court would change their style of dress and hairstyles. The show has already done a bit of this when Margaery was engaged to Joffrey. A lot of the younger ladies at court started dressing like her.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, scrb said:

The Dorne and Tyrells got knocked out of the game rather early and easily.

The Dornish army is still intact...Who will replace Ellaria? Is Dorne going to be neutral?

• Love 2

So Jaime did sacrifice Casterly Rock and marched his force to Highgarden as predicted last week ;) ;) ;)  He became a better tactician, like father like son indeed 

How the heck did Euron capture Yara and the Sand Snake (as they sailed south to Dorne), sailed back north to KL, then sailed around the SOUTH of DORNE to go to Casterly Rock ???  At best the Unsullied left just a few hours after Yara's fleet.  
Must be the same favorable wind that Jon used to sail to Dragonstone  :P

I like how Jon used Dany's own words as reason to refuse to kneel BUT the dude needs to learn how to explain WW threat much better.  This is what, 3rd time (at least) he had to convince people of this threat.

Tyrion is a better diplomat than war strategist.  Unless somebody told Cersei about his plan of attack...

Cersei has been winning a lot lately: revenge on Sand Snakes, convincing Iron Bank to back her side, got Jaime on her corner, and got Highgarden

I have no sympathy for the Sand Snakes

So Melisandrei and Varys are going to die on Westeros? Interesting

51 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

Peter Dinklage has better chemistry with Kit than he does with Emilia. Tyrion and Jon are great together and would be the perfect duo as king and hand. Jon is the caring and just ruler that Varys hopes Dany is. I'd like to believe that Dany is that person too, but the show seems to be working hard to paint her as power hungry for the sake of being power hungry. 

Yep.  I'd rather Dany go north and fight WW to break the chain of slavery the Night King put on those wrights :P 

5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Clearly he has been deploying the Westeros version of warp drives and cloaking devices.

Who needs warp when you have the long range teleporters like in the 2nd new ST movie? :P 

• Love 4

Of course Dany's lost the first two rounds.  There's still some story left.  I actually expect another setback(s).

Screenwriting 101: In the land of 3-act structure, here at the end of Act ll, All Hope is Lost, and it looks like our hero will fail.

Then there's Act lll ?

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, voiceover said:

Of course Dany's lost the first two rounds.  There's still some story left.  I actually expect another setback(s).

Screenwriting 101: In the land of 3-act structure, here at the end of Act ll, All Hope is Lost, and it looks like our hero will fail.

Then there's Act lll ?

We're in "Empire Strikes Back" territory

• Love 1

Wow, the best episode this season so far. Jamie is really out maneuvering Tyrion so far. Good thing Jorah is on his way back. Also, yay Sam! Fixed Jorah! 

I really enjoyed the dany and Jon dynamic so far, with Tyrion doing his best to navigate them coming together as allies.

Two thoughts regarding Bran and Sansa. Sansa just got, what was some good advice from Littlefinger (spit) with see everything you can, or plan for all eventualities, etc.  Then Bran comes to her and tells her he can do just exactly that. I know that most people are thinking that Bran was talking about Sansa's wedding night with Ramsey when he was being all three eyed creepy. I think it's possible he was talking about a wedding in the future that he sees. He just talk in the past tense, because of the whole three eyed creepiness. 

• Love 11

Littlefinger: "You need to see every possibility" hint hint, or have me around to do that for you.

Bran: "I see all possibilities."

Sansa: looks like she's putting two and two together.

Betcha Littlefinger won't see that coming.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

Olenna went out out like a 'G'. She will be missed. At least Jaime spared her from a more miserable death. Yes, I will defend him till the end. It's not his fault the show runners favor shock over character development in his case. 

Okay.  He can stay.  If he grows his hair back.

• Love 8