Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Looks like the "guy" is trying to serenade Jason. Hilaria is going to get jealous if this continues.

I wonder how they can possibly miss the apparent implications of the body language there. They must be that dim-witted. 

Or maybe they're just that inexperienced? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

which leads to who is taking the video - Justin, Noah and Jason are all sitting there singing to each other. So is Claire doing the video or maybe Robbie Spivey?

Hilaria also as "camping" pics up today so I am sure they are camping right next to Jase.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Hilaria was at the singing - she has some video on her stories where Noah, still with the guitar, is doing some auctioneer type spiel and you can hear her say "you are so talented" 🤮

• LOL 10

Not sure - but he is also "best buds" with Trace Bates. He was shown in the pic of Robby Spivey being so blessed by his idiot friends while visiting the TTH

Screenshot (133).png

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Hilaria was at the singing - she has some video on her stories where Noah, still with the guitar, is doing some auctioneer type spiel and you can hear her say "you are so talented" 🤮

I’m sorry but I am grossed out by Hillary’s behavior toward the young guys. It’s like she has crushes on them or something.

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I’m sorry but I am grossed out by Hillary’s behavior toward the young guys. It’s like she has crushes on them or something.

It is gross and inappropriate. Imagine if she were a middle aged man acting like this with young girls.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

I don’t get how her interaction with them  is allowed in their world.  Derick and Jill didn’t even want an appliance repairman coming in their home without another female with Jill.   

we’ve never seen any male ( married or not, one or more)  allowed to be alone with any  female ( married or not, one or more) without a chaperone.  

How is it that a bunch of unmarried male adults are allowed to he around her like this? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I mean, Jase isn't posting about overly religious stuff though?

He has recently started posting Bible verses with music in his stories on Instagram, so he’s posting some religious stuff. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/7/2021 at 9:41 PM, ozziemom said:

Once again the Duggar males and friends show a mean streak disguised as boys having fun. 

On 10/8/2021 at 9:38 PM, Zella said:

They always act like only men have sexual impulses. It's always on women to police the behavior of men. It's the girls who shout Nike to their brothers (the boys don't shout Nike at them about defrauding men), and it's the girls who have to dress to avoid eye traps (not the men). 

So, I don't think they read Hilaria Robinson's behavior as sexual or flirtatious, though she comes across like the world's most stereotypical middle-aged housewife with the hots for a younger man who ever lived to many of us. She's like a Kate Chopin character come to life. 

I think they are quite alright with the idea that "boys will be boys".

16 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Adorable picture of Jer and Fern, and finally, a Duggar male posts a caption that doesn't make me want to punch his face in. 

That really is a cute photo and caption.

• Love 13

Agreed, Fern is just super cute and smiley, the caption is something I would post about my own nephews, and Jer looks really happy too. 

It's sad that I think the siblings are closer with one another than they were with MEChelle and Boob, and they get to dote on their nieces, nephews, and younger relatives in a way they probably didn't get from their failure parents.

• Love 9

Jer probably looks really happy because he just spent several days with the Wissmann fam. His plane landed at a small airport near their home Thursday afternoon, Friday the plane flew to Lincoln for 5 hours and back to the Wissmanns, then back to Springdale late sunday night.

• Useful 12
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SnapHappy said:

Why are her ears down near her chin?

Another unfortunately featured Seewald gal.  Sorry, I see no cute.

Angle. Her face is probably about 45 degrees, rather than 90 degrees (i.e., not upright face).

• Love 4
20 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Angle. Her face is probably about 45 degrees, rather than 90 degrees (i.e., not upright face).

Yup, the angle. If you look at Jer, we are seeing his features from above, and his earlobes look as though they begin at eye level, which would make them way higher than they should be. And since we are looking at Fern from below (as in basically looking up her nose), it appears that her ears are super low. 

• Useful 2