Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Do they own the plane, or do they rent it or something?

I know Jim Bob is likely more wealthy than we realize, but he has a lot of dependent people who don't appear to be supporting themselves to pay for. There are 6 minor kids in the house, plus Jana, and another few probably still living there. Then there are the adults who we can be pretty sure aren't supporting themselves, like Joe and Kendra and their 3 kids. And Josh's family of 9, plus his legal expenses. 

25 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I know Jim Bob is likely more wealthy than we realize, but he has a lot of dependent people who don't appear to be supporting themselves to pay for. There are 6 minor kids in the house, plus Jana, and another few probably still living there. Then there are the adults who we can be pretty sure aren't supporting themselves, like Joe and Kendra and their 3 kids. And Josh's family of 9, plus his legal expenses. 

JB's bought a bunch of used planes over the years. I think he's got big fantasies connected to planes, so it's probably hobby spending for him. And he doesn't seem to have much in the way of hobbies, so I suppose he figures he deserves it....Plus, it keeps some of the boys off the street.....lets them enjoy themselves away from bars and loose women and so on, just circling the airport.  

And they have flown various JB associates around quite a bit over time. Probably more than we know, since some of the more oft-used planes have had their flight records made inaccessible to the public. And I assume those people pick up all or most of the cost of their own flights. (and the pilots --all Duggarlings -- don't get paid or get paid very little, I expect -- because it's a hobby for them, too, And they're used to just getting whatever Daddy doles out.) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Chicklet said:

You know, when someone calls them to pretend to be James Bond. As in never. They are so totally moronic. Next they will get certified to scuba dive so they can "train like the Navy Seals". As one does.

Nathan and Lawson have already taken scuba lessons in the guise of needing the skill for Mediccorps. AFAIK, none of the Duggars have gone this route.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Nathan and Lawson have already taken scuba lessons in the guise of needing the skill for Mediccorps. AFAIK, none of the Duggars have gone this route.

I'm so behind!

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

the tail ID number on the plane shown in Jase's skydiving video is not a known duggar plane. I could find no record of that plane. also  I can find no record of the helicopter, by tail number, that was shown in the most recent mediccorps videos.

• Useful 8
16 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

the tail ID number on the plane shown in Jase's skydiving video is not a known duggar plane. I could find no record of that plane. also  I can find no record of the helicopter, by tail number, that was shown in the most recent mediccorps videos.

I'd be happy if the plane number meant that Jer is working as an instructor for somebody else's flying school. What do you think the chances are of that? 

Nathan seemed to have his own helicopter on last year's "rescue mission." It was just a two-seater training helicopter, though....

• Useful 3

Jase has a friend with him Noah Robinson (tagged in a different pic of them driving to camp). I figure they are stopping off to see Hilaria before camp. She just loves Jase.

edited -guy is Noah not Nate

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Jase has a friend with him Nate Robinson (tagged in a different pic of them driving to camp). I figure they are stopping off to see Hilaria before camp. She just loves Jase.

I hope Jase brought his blue coffee mug when he visits Hilaria.

• LOL 5
11 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

This may be old news, but according to two of her sources, WoACB says Jana & Stephen W. are no longer together.  

There’s been speculation on FJ for a while now. That’s probably her source.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Was their courtship ever confirmed by Duggar insiders? I know Jana popped up around the Wissmanns here and there, but is it possible she was only chaperoning Jer? Maybe she was never courting Stephen to begin with and it was just internet speculation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Was their courtship ever confirmed by Duggar insiders? I know Jana popped up around the Wissmanns here and there, but is it possible she was only chaperoning Jer? Maybe she was never courting Stephen to begin with and it was just internet speculation. 

There was never any confirmation from a verified source; just a lot of people speculating based on a couple of photos of Jana hanging with the Wissman family at various events and such.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

They are not.

Schedule:

https://alertfamilycamp.com/schedule/

They’ve been in the news a bit too often in the run up to the trial methinks.  I would also imagine that JB and Meesh are deeply involved in pre-trial planning and discussion of the way forward.  The deadline for the plea deal is just a little over the month away.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, SMama said:

So Jason owns a RV trailer. Not bad for someone who spends much of his time vacationing.

I don't think Jason owns the trailer. What appears to be the same trailer from Jason's pics is shown as being for sale at Jed!'s Champion Motor cars. for $18,500. my guess is Jase is borrowing it for family camp.

• Useful 8
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She could easily have just been chaperoning Jeremiah all this time. He is Sinner Twin, after all. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Rootbeer said:

They’ve been in the news a bit too often in the run up to the trial methinks.  I would also imagine that JB and Meesh are deeply involved in pre-trial planning and discussion of the way forward.  The deadline for the plea deal is just a little over the month away.

Why would JB and M be deeply involved in pretrial planning and discussion? IIRC one or two attorneys here have stated the defense team only works with the defendant. 

• Useful 4
14 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Speaking of Family Camp, any Duggars featured this year? 

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

They are not.

Schedule:  https://alertfamilycamp.com/schedule/

As @Rootbeer noted, the Duggs have been in the news for all the wrong reasons this year.  I looked at the lineup of featured speakers which you can find by scrolling down the home page. All of those men (of course they're all men) are in the ministry in some manner, and one is a counselor. No famous families or TV stahs represented on the list, and no amateurs, these guys are all professionals.

Is IBLP getting more participation (and paid registrations) by having the "family camp" with "fun" activities, than from the "family conferences" ? I didn't look closely at the schedules for those conferences, I think they probably involved a lot of sitting around in conference rooms listening to the likes of JB,  Michelle, and the Bates parents yak yak yak. Is IBLP still running the family "conferences" as well? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Why would JB and M be deeply involved in pretrial planning and discussion? IIRC one or two attorneys here have stated the defense team only works with the defendant. 

Someone's gotta provide childcare during the trial!

Granted, that someone is probably going to be Jana, but still!

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, quarks said:

Someone's gotta provide childcare during the trial!

Granted, that someone is probably going to be Jana, but still!

Does that count as pretrial planning and discussion? 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, SMama said:

Does that count as pretrial planning and discussion? 😉

One thing I really wonder if JB and M are avidly planning and discussing with Golden Boy (not the lawyers) is whether he will plead guilty or whether he's actually going to insist on incurring the very large gamble -- and the expense -- of proceeding to trial.

I assume that they at least asked him quite some time ago whether he did what he's accused of.....And while I wish I was sure he told them the truth, I have no confidence at all that he did. I don't even have confidence that Josh would have told them the truth and then realized that the truth and the case about to be presented against him mean he should absolutely seek a plea deal.....

But if I were JB and M, I'd definitely want to discuss these things again with him....in depth.....Before he makes one of the bigger, more consequential decisions of his life....

That said, i don't think open and honest talk has ever been even a tiny part of the general Duggar atmosphere and ethos. I think their atmosphere has always been more of -- shut up about it, oh Christ you did X hit you in the head you little jerk, happy talk happy talk lie lie, lather rinse repeat. 

So I suppose the idea that your family members are people you can and should have open and honest discussions with -- even about small things, let alone life-shattering ones -- isn't really on the table for this crew........I hope the gravity of this particular situation might be putting it on the table this time. But they all have decades of doing everything bass-ackwards, so possibly not. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

As @Rootbeer noted, the Duggs have been in the news for all the wrong reasons this year.  I looked at the lineup of featured speakers which you can find by scrolling down the home page. All of those men (of course they're all men) are in the ministry in some manner, and one is a counselor. No famous families or TV stahs represented on the list, and no amateurs, these guys are all professionals.

Is IBLP getting more participation (and paid registrations) by having the "family camp" with "fun" activities, than from the "family conferences" ? I didn't look closely at the schedules for those conferences, I think they probably involved a lot of sitting around in conference rooms listening to the likes of JB,  Michelle, and the Bates parents yak yak yak. Is IBLP still running the family "conferences" as well? 

No Bates as speakers either! I recognize some of these names from the g3 conference the Seewalds were at recently. Maybe IBLP is changing direction and away even further from Gothard. Didn’t this get together have a lot of homeschooling information in the past, mainly to push their own products?

• Love 5
19 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, camp doesn't start until Saturday, so he's built in a contingency plan or five. 😂

Camp doesn't begin until Saturday? 

Wow, Jase is really excited to sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya, isn't he!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SMama said:

I don't think that JB is sitting back and letting Josh take the lead,  He probably isn't involved in the formal prep being done by the big time attorneys, but there is no way he and Michelle are not consulting regularly with Travis Story and finding out all the details on the planned defense.  And putting their two cents into the conversation.  I would imagine they've got Travis acting as a go-between for them with the 'real' lawyers and they are privvy to a lot of information that would otherwise be confidential between Josh and his attorneys.  I really don't think Michelle or JB are interested in the details of the images Josh downloaded or how disgusting they really are because the only way they can maintain their own view of themselves as the perfect parents is to insist that, whatever Josh did, it was the devil's work and not his fault.  But I do think they want all the nitty gritty details as to what can be done to discredit the witnesses and the evidence so that their darling baby boy doesn't end up in prison.

I personally have my doubts about whether JB and M have ever questioned Josh about what he did and didn't do in regards to CSA because I don't think they really want to know.  Other than a very superficial discussion of whether he did it or not-and I expect he denied any role in the downloads- I think they'd be willing to accept anything he offered at face value and would never even consider digging deeper.  They would probably be very interested in who else might've been around, what sort of virus might've infected his computer or any other way to deflect the blame away from Josh.  Remember, Jessa told us that Josh was sly, and he only touched them through their nightgowns over the bedclothes.  I presume that is what JB and Michelle got from Josh and it was the party line that was fed to all the victims.  They are perfectly content to minimize Josh's criminal behavior and lay the blame elsewhere.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I don't think that JB is sitting back and letting Josh take the lead,  He probably isn't involved in the formal prep being done by the big time attorneys, but there is no way he and Michelle are not consulting regularly with Travis Story and finding out all the details on the planned defense.  And putting their two cents into the conversation.  I would imagine they've got Travis acting as a go-between for them with the 'real' lawyers and they are privvy to a lot of information that would otherwise be confidential between Josh and his attorneys.  I really don't think Michelle or JB are interested in the details of the images Josh downloaded or how disgusting they really are because the only way they can maintain their own view of themselves as the perfect parents is to insist that, whatever Josh did, it was the devil's work and not his fault.  But I do think they want all the nitty gritty details as to what can be done to discredit the witnesses and the evidence so that their darling baby boy doesn't end up in prison.

This an honest question to the attorneys out there. Can Travis Story, who is part of the defense team, engage in the aforementioned conversations? INAL but seems unethical.

@Jeeves or any others?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, SMama said:

This an honest question to the attorneys out there. Can Travis Story, who is part of the defense team, engage in the aforementioned conversations? INAL but seems unethical.

@Jeeves or any others?

I agree, it's probably unethical as hell, but does anyone think JB and Travis won't be conferring?  They'll just lie if anyone asks.  I guess I doubt that Travis Story is all that ethical in the first place and I know JB isn't.

• Love 13
On 10/6/2021 at 6:42 PM, crazy8s said:

Jase has a friend with him Noah Robinson (tagged in a different pic of them driving to camp). I figure they are stopping off to see Hilaria before camp. She just loves Jase.

edited -guy is Noah not Nate

Here you go, posted by Jason:

FB12D198-885C-4AB5-B38F-3DA03C37A542.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

damn hillary or someone actually filmed two of these idiots on atvs intentionally trying to run down the other one. it continues until they hit him and then drive off laughing about it.

or Jase filmed it and hilaria is tagged because Robbie Spivey is one of the idiots

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

Once again the Duggar males and friends show a mean streak disguised as boys having fun. 

And in the infamous cat incident, the Duggar females were, if anything, even more rabidly mean than the males. They were taunting the two pledges in tones that unmistakably said, Unless you try hard to run that cat down, you're not MEN!!!!   And we only want MEN!!!!  The prolonged  gleeful-in-the-hope-of-bloodshed female screeching and egging on of "Git eeem! Git eeem!" was sickening. 

Mean-spiritedness, thy name is Duggar -- and associates -- overall, looks like to me. So I guess the correct Jesus really loves meanness a lot, huh? 

I suppose they need to be mean to fight adequately for Jesus in all those final battles they're going to be in for him. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 10