Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

@deaja and I have discussed it and there will not be a separate thread created for Jana. The show is off air, and her social media activity does not warrant discussion outside of this thread. 

You may continue to discuss Jana and the single adult Duggar offspring here. If you have questions, please feel free to PM us.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

On their way to be slaughtered.  These SOB’s have a sick sense of humor.  Christians, my ass. 😡

They learned from their donkey faced father.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 15

Happy Monday! When you think you have it bad, just take a look around, it could always be worse.

Yes, Jase, it could be worse. My dad could be spending hundreds of thousands of dollars of my inheritance on my big brother's legal fees. That would be BAD.

You have a happy day, too, bro.

(I know. Jase isn't charged with a felony, but he has 93,900 followers on IG. He needs to grow up and get a clue about optics. A guy with 93.9K IG followers and that little blue check box by his name is a public figure. At least that post is an IG story which will soon drop off and be gone.)

• Love 24
6 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

At least that post is an IG story which will soon drop off and be gone.)

No need to worry, Jase will continue to make an ass out of himself. The posts will get worse.

• Love 6

And just another reason that post makes him an asshole. Those kinds of trucks are really common around here (since Tyson is such a presence). Like anybody else who lives here, he's seen hundreds of those trucks over the years. He's not taking a picture of it because it's a novel sight he's unfamiliar with. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

OMG, he really does.  @Zella, you are right on point (as usual)!

I think it's the hat. 😂 Max Baer Jr.'s a much better-looking guy when he wasn't Jethroing it, but it's hard to rock that hat. LOL 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

JB, Meech and the 6 kids that were shown at mt rushmore must be on the way home and stopped in Branson. Jer's plane flew there yesterday.

Today, Jer's plane flew from Branson to Fredericktown MO. Which just happens to be where the Wissmann Family is scheduled for an event this weekend.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 13
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

JB, Meech and the 6 kids that were shown at mt rushmore must be on the way home and stopped in Branson. Jer's plane flew there yesterday.

Today, Jer's plane flew from Branson to Fredericktown MO. Which just happens to be where the Wissmann Family is scheduled for an event this weekend.

Flying all over the country is expensive! My ex is a pilot with his own plane and I was shocked at the cost.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

not sure about Jana, but the Jer and Hannah Wissmann seems to be true.

In the pic from the Bontrager homeschool camp shown upthread, that girl has quite a grip on Jeer's arm.

Jer's plane flew back to Springdale last night. So someone flew to visit where the Wissmann's were just for the day.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

In less than a decade Jana will be 40 and Josie will be 21. First that makes me feel old and second, JB & M could conceivably be empty nesters by then. 

I wonder what the order of these three events will be: Jana getting married, Josie getting married and Josh getting out of jail?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder what the order of these three events will be: Jana getting married, Josie getting married and Josh getting out of jail?

Maybe Jana and Josie will have a double wedding?

As far as Sex Pest - I hope he rots in jail.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

In less than a decade Jana will be 40 and Josie will be 21. First that makes me feel old and second, JB & M could conceivably be empty nesters by then. 

Hopefully the order is exactly that, with Josh getting out of jail happening WAY after the other two events.

• Love 9

I think Jana will follow in Sarah Maxwell's footprints and move into her own house once Josie is an adult. I don't think JB & Michelle will stay in the TTH, once the current housekeepers have married and moved. I'm sure JB will figure out a way to turn the building and property into some sort of tax-free grift.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Nysha said:

I think Jana will follow in Sarah Maxwell's footprints and move into her own house once Josie is an adult. I don't think JB & Michelle will stay in the TTH, once the current housekeepers have married and moved. I'm sure JB will figure out a way to turn the building and property into some sort of tax-free grift.

I think Jessa's holding out until JB & M can move into the laundry suite and she can take over the TTH. Then she'll never have to leave Bertha. Everyone can come to her.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Jer's plane flew from Springdale to Grand Prairie, Texas this morning.

no idea why. The Wissmann family is in Illinois tomorrow.

Maybe a special someone visiting Hilaria? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 9/23/2021 at 9:44 AM, crazy8s said:

saw this on reddit

"From FJ: The Bontragers posted and then deleted a picture of Jer and Hannah at Bontrager Family Camp, whoops

WISSFUL THINKING"

on19gfugd3p71.jpg

I can’t believe anyone would want to marry a Duggar male. How much dowry is attached to the groom?

• Love 4

Jana and Stephen Wissman haven't been photographed together in a while and one of his sisters stopped following her so there is speculation they have broken up. (Speculation is not a reliable source, so don't count on this being true.)

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

I can’t believe anyone would want to marry a Duggar male. How much dowry is attached to the groom?

D-list celebrity cred and maybe a starter house? That's about the only dowry the Duggars are offering.

Though in terms of Duggar males, this one has a hairline and has yet to publically make a buffoon of himself as far as I can recall (no failed political campaign... though he was Jed!'s manager and co-habitant of the sad house with the twin beds... no mowing president's names into the grass, no unfunny practical jokes). And he has (or once had) hobbies (chess, art), so maybe he's a step above the typical Duggar boy. Overall the bar seems to be set fairly low in fundy-land, so she could probably do worse... 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

seems about 45min from Hilaria and maybe 30min from where i think Justin and Claire might be living, so maybe.

not sure how close Grand Prairie is to the Wallers

Grand Prairie is in between Dallas and Fort Worth, but it borders Dallas - it's just west of Dallas. 

I think Hilaria and the other Spiveys are more in the Fort Worth area, but just outside of Fort Worth and to the west. 

Not sure where Claritin lives in relation to the Spiveys. If the Wallers are heading a church in Fort Worth, they are probably in that area as well instead of Big Sandy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

the plane flew back to springdale last night. 

Those duggars are just so thrifty. just hop on a plane to go to a football game.

Elijah Kaneshiro has some videos up, their seats seem to be in upper level and almost the top row

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Those duggars are just so thrifty. just hop on a plane to go to a football game.

Elijah Kaneshiro has some videos up, their seats seem to be in upper level and almost the top row

Do they have a plane that seats nine people?

1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I think the guy in the pic might be Evan Peters. One of cousin Emily's brothers.

Yes, that's Evan. You knew it had to be a Duggar relative since he *gasp* has his arm around Jana.

The girl on the end looks familiar, too-- I think that's Katey's sister?

Meanwhile, Jer and Hannah continue to look cozy:

image.png.86534c24740fdaf23cb3aa383996dbc8.png

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, crazy8s said:

The football game was in Fayetteville, the home of U of A and the Razorbacks.  No plane needed to go to this game for the local Duggars.  

10 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

The football game was in Fayetteville, the home of U of A and the Razorbacks.  No plane needed to go to this game for the local Duggars.  

No, the game was held at AT&T stadium in Dallas. That's why Jer's plane was noted flying to TX yesterday.

It's true this game was an away game, but home games aren't always at Fayetteville. They usually are, but at least one home game a season is also played at home . . . in Little Rock. (Except for last year due to COVID craziness.) So, for those home games, they'd have to drive a bit. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 3
7 minutes ago, Zella said:

It's true this game was an away game, but home games aren't always at Fayetteville. They usually are, but at least one home game a season is also played at home . . . in Little Rock. (Except for last year due to COVID craziness.) So, for those home games, they'd have to drive a bit. 

This specific situation was technically a neutral site game, but Arkansas was the designated "home" team.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 3