Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Talk

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Rahul said:

I've always believed Shervin has been dipping his wick on the DL...just not with other women. Is it just me?

Not just you- I thought Sherv was into men. I thought something was up because he was always hanging around GG's cousin (I think it was her cousin) and they were always bragging about the many women that they were hooking up with. (It seemed like they were trying too hard.) 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Well, she kind of opened the door to it by going with MJ on camera to freeze eggs and acting as if it were all something she knew nothing about.

Lots of things on this show shouldn't be story lines, but that's the price they're happy to pay to be on TV and collect a check.  Most of them seem to have ditched whatever jobs they used to have.

The editors really don't seem to like Asa at all anymore.  That sequence alternating her complaints about how everyone abandoned her to her hellish pregnancy in Israel with the others doing everything they could to be solicitous and helpful was pretty funny.  I'll be interested to see how the reunion handles all her kvetching versus the reality.

I hope none of these people become parents.  (I know Asa already is--I should've wished sooner.)

Exactly.

I can see her skipping out on the reunion so she doesn't have to answer the accusations and questions fired at her.

The bitch can dish it out but can't take it.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

You're right, sorry.  She didn't go with her, but she definitely discussed the subject as if the whole thing wasn't already familiar to her--from personal experience.  It's one thing not to want your own fertility business out there, but as a "friend" (even in quotes), it's beyond shitty not to confide offstage about what you're doing.  And if you don't want to confide to a trainwreck like MJ, just avoid the subject entirely.  Goddesses aren't usually that shady.

Intergalactic Persian Pop Princesses are.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

I always thought the egg freezing discussion was producer driven.

I thought that was off camera and we saw her take Tommy to get his sperm tested and her doctor told her how she had so many eggs so freezing didn't come up and that led to this season with her peeing in ovulation tests and talking about sex in most of their scenes.

19 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I knew I recognized her!  I hated her on that show.

I think she believed that Sherv was going to leave his girlfriend to be with her.  Someone said that, maybe MJ?  She blew up her marriage thinking he wanted to be with her.  Kind of funny how that backfired.

So if her husband kicked her out, why is she still wearing all her wedding rings? So confusing!

• Love 3

I was more perplexed as to why Shahs is suddenly becoming a Bravo reality tv show reunion.  First the girl from people's couch, now Tara and Craig from newlyweds AND slade and gretchen all at GG's party!?

And I totally believe that Tara tried hooking up with Sherv because he's got money and looks better than her husband. She's a grifter. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Batwings said:

Incestuous, indeed. ?

IMG_6035.JPG

Of course these two were there.  I am sure they thought they would be on the episode.  I love that the editors cut them out.  

Gretchen looks ridiculous, more than usual.  

17 hours ago, jumper sage said:

(whispers) My sister did the same damn thing.  She wasn't trying to be on a TV show, just stupid and selfish.  Rule #1 when cheating - don't take your kids with you!

Ahhh!!  That should be cheating 101!

14 hours ago, dosodog said:

Something seems off to me also.  When the rumors were flying around the rink, Destiny was all "no that's not true", with a look on her face like she knew something. 

And then Asa destroyed the moment by interrupting about how awesome her food was.......and Destiny never got to finish her thought.

Yeah I wanted Destiny to finish her thought!  Damn it Asa, we don't give a f about the stupid taco.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I was more perplexed as to why Shahs is suddenly becoming a Bravo reality tv show reunion.  First the girl from people's couch, now Tara and Craig from newlyweds AND slade and gretchen all at GG's party!?

And I totally believe that Tara tried hooking up with Sherv because he's got money and looks better than her husband. She's a grifter. 

Tara cheated on her husband. That tells me who she is.Now she's screwed the pooch. No hubby and no wallet.

I'm really disappointed in Shervin. She was a married woman, he knew it. She was the one breaking her marriage vows but he also isn't respecting those vows and he is just as wrong.

Also, I believe he said he was in a committed relationship dating Analise. While that isn't a marriage he is still cheating in my book no matter if they gave each other a geographical pass. 

On another note, I'm not interested in seeing everybody chasing babies. The only one who sounds remotely like they have given a thought about a child's needs above their own and the responsibility of being a parent is Reza. 

Whether she wants to or not Asa is really showing us who she has always been and still is. No different than the rest of them, she's just as shady and hypocrtitcal, but more sanctimonious.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Also, I believe he said he was in a committed relationship dating Analise. While that isn't a marriage he is still cheating in my book no matter if they gave each other a geographical pass. 

However I think Shervin and Analise were only recently committed.  We don't know what their agreement was before. And it was MJ who said Sherv and Tara were hooking up 'the last 5 months'  so perhaps it ended when Shervin decided to be committed to Analise?  I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy but everyone is pretty open about Shervin sleeping around with or without girlfriends so not quite sure why it's becoming an issue now.  And if it did happen as MJ said (GG only says she knew about once) and Shervin is that good at denying it... that's kind of scary. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

GG admitted on WWHL that she had sex with Jax from Vanderpump Rules a couple of years ago.

Why does that not surprise me.

39 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Of course these two were there.  I am sure they thought they would be on the episode.  I love that the editors cut them out.  

Gretchen looks ridiculous, more than usual.  

Ahhh!!  That should be cheating 101!

Yeah I wanted Destiny to finish her thought!  Damn it Asa, we don't give a f about the stupid taco.

I'm going to relish it if they ever start cutting off Asa. The bitch is rude.

Asa: "Oh Soltan did this..."

MJ: "Hey, Julio farted in Vida's lap." 

Asa: "I'm doing the most amazing..."

GG: "I got a machete."

• Love 6

HOW did I miss GG married Shalom (or whatever his name is) for like 3 MONTHS and got divorced? Good God. And this is from me! I've been married 3 times!!! But I made it past at least a year! Problem being Husband #2 was gay. Le Sigh. But I made it 18 months!!!

I can. not. stand. mj. She is a classless pig and so is Tommy. "I want to stick it in you" OH MY GOD!!! What a nasty way to put it on tv, with cameras. That is private bedroom talk dude....And NO Bravo I do not want to see the pig rutting with the other pig. I have to go wash my eyes out now. 

• Love 3
On 8/28/2017 at 0:04 AM, Mondrianyone said:

Goddesses aren't usually that shady.

Are you sure?

The thing about Asa is that when you go back and watch earlier seasons, you realize that she's never been candid or forthcoming. She's always been stealth shady. She's never been as openly malicious and malevolent as Reza, MJ, or GG. But reading this recap of the season 2 reunion is a reminder of just how shady she can be.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/03/04/shahs-of-sunset-reunion-recap-part-two-of-friends-ripping-each-other-apart-mj-reza-gg-mike-asa-lilly/

I'm waiting for her to be figuratively Baelished.

Wut?!?!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

However I think Shervin and Analise were only recently committed.  We don't know what their agreement was before. And it was MJ who said Sherv and Tara were hooking up 'the last 5 months'  so perhaps it ended when Shervin decided to be committed to Analise?  I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy but everyone is pretty open about Shervin sleeping around with or without girlfriends so not quite sure why it's becoming an issue now.  And if it did happen as MJ said (GG only says she knew about once) and Shervin is that good at denying it... that's kind of scary. 

True, we don't know the time line.  Still, Tara was married. 

I've always hated and disagreed the "Tinder" and  hooking up , the "being married but searching for someone better", the "I'm not the one breaking vows so it's ok on my part" cultures.

12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Are you sure?

The thing about Asa is that when you go back and watch earlier seasons, you realize that she's never been candid or forthcoming. She's always been stealth shady. She's never been as openly malicious and malevolent as Reza, MJ, or GG. But reading this recap of the season 2 reunion is a reminder of just how shady she can be.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/03/04/shahs-of-sunset-reunion-recap-part-two-of-friends-ripping-each-other-apart-mj-reza-gg-mike-asa-lilly/

I'm waiting for her to be figuratively Baelished.

Wut?!?!

Thank you for posting the reunion recap. I re-read it and boy, GG sure had Asa's number  and called her out.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, jumper sage said:

(whispers) My sister did the same damn thing.  She wasn't trying to be on a TV show, just stupid and selfish.  Rule #1 when cheating - don't take your kids with you!

You'd be surprised at how many people on Cheaters do that. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

so perhaps it ended when Shervin decided to be committed to Analise?

The story mentioned on the show was that he hooked up with her on the night Analise was at the airport about to fly back to Australia but there was an issue with the plane and her flight got cancelled and Shervin kicked Tara out to go pick her up which is after he stated that he wasn't seeing other women. 

The reason I don't think it's known that Shervin is gay is because Reza is such a messy asshole I can't imagine him not outing Shervin.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

The shady editing was the best part of the episode; first, with Asa feeling alone and unsupported, and then Mike wanting a wife just like the one who just divorced him.

The Asa edit was awesome and even continued to GGs birthday where GG had requested a wheel chair for her if she wanted to "skate."

• Love 5
20 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The reason I don't think it's known that Shervin is gay is because Reza is such a messy asshole I can't imagine him not outing Shervin.

I had totally forgotten about that. Yeah, that asshole would have outed him or made some catty remark (let's face it, Shervin is lots more attractive) a long time ago.

My biggest reason for not caring is that I only see him showing up at their group outings.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:27 AM, gunderda said:

BBM...my thoughts exactly.  I am curious as to how far back Tara's "friendships" with any of the Shah's go.  Like are they friends from years back in high school, or did they become friends once she saw them on tv?  I know her family is Persian because it was an issue on Newlyweds show, so their families may go way back.  For the record....I figured it was a matter of time for her and her husband.....he is a complete ass, as is she, but I was surprised when Reza (think it was him) referred to Tara's husband as a nice white guy!

As Reza and Adam find out if their swimmers are strong enough to produce a little Farahan of their own, MJ continues to question how Asa became pregnant; Mike pushes forward with his baby shoe venture; Asa screens the video she filmed in Israel.

On 9/3/2017 at 7:50 PM, Bronzedog said:

I don't remember the 80s being as strange as GGs party suggests.

Two of the things GG cited as products of the 80s were from the 70s with a nostalgic setting in the 50s. Every era/decade is always weirder and stranger than we recall, but GG is completely confused about her references.

• Love 2
On 7/18/2017 at 0:12 PM, DrSparkles said:

Wait, is People's Couch never coming back?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I wanted to kick Asa in the butt for her STUPID anti-vax comments. Goddamn, antivaxxers make my blood boil Vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE, global climate change is real & human-caused!!! #sciencebitch

I don't care if MJ owns the whole building of condos, living in the same bldg. as HER awful mother is a YUGE mistake.

They are not safe all the time! I took my perfectly healthy almost year old son to the doctor. After he received his vaccine overnight he lost all ability to walk, talk, and crawl. Before he was walking, starting to talk, and would hold up one finger if you asked him how old he would be on his first birthday. He lost everything overnight from a reaction. It has taken years of therapies to get him caught up to where he should be.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

They are not safe all the time! I took my perfectly healthy almost year old son to the doctor. After he received his vaccine overnight he lost all ability to walk, talk, and crawl. Before he was walking, starting to talk, and would hold up one finger if you asked him how old he would be on his first birthday. He lost everything overnight from a reaction. It has taken years of therapies to get him caught up to where he should be.

I posted another similar-ish story (same thread) on July 18th. Vaccines are not a One size fits all type of thing. 

I hope your son is doing well and recovered from his reaction. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I'm never going to understand why they are all so invested in each other's lives.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ For most of them, this is their main source of income or it is their biggest source of income. Even Asa, without the show, she wouldn't have her caftan/jewelry line, Reza/MJ would be back to selling RE, GG would be back to only living off her parents generosity and Mike would be living back home with his parents. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

MJ may be messy, but at least she's not full of shit, like Asa.  LOL at MJ for calling Asa out.  So is Asa a pop star or a visual artist, or just a faker?

Loved how they showed Asa in her talking heads, saying she never complains, and then showing her complaining over and over again, she's so full of shit.

Even before they showed the footage of Asa complaining, I thought "She complains all the time."

Asa's art has always been confused, terrible, and bullshit. I have no clue why they've humored her as long as they did. I'm not entirely surprised to see that Paris showed up to the "screening."

I'm not surprised to have it confirmed that GG has a hearing problem. I've always felt like she might have one.

Shervin should just come clean. No one believes him. What's her face has told multiple people the same story and no one believes that he's celibate when Annalise isn't there. He sees the woman once a month or once every 2 months. There was no reason to insult Tara's looks.

Asa is completely pretentious and full of lies, but MJ needs to focus on her own shit. Her condo is a disaster. Her father is really ill. The last thing she needs is to start focusing on nonsense about Asa not being candid about her pregnancy. This is just willingly giving away bandwidth that needs to be dedicated to her life. 

• Love 18

Wow.  My affection for Asa has plummeted like it's got a freakin' rock attached.  I always thought: "Lovable kook!"  But what's with this self-congratulatory bullshit -- all for doing something a polite 4th grader with a school project due might accomplish (getting 4 local religious leaders together for a photo op)?  And co-sign everyone who posted about the editors hating her.  "My friends need to support me!"/"Asa you look great!"...I hope Andy grills her about it on WWHL* tonight.

I get that MJ is stressed but I'm okay with Reza voicing his concerns.  Do we know why they haven't hired a maid?  Hell, I'd have regular help if I could afford it; maybe Reza could pay for a one-day cleaning, esp since he's the one razzing (reza-ing, ha) her.

*eta: Ugh, the WWHL is making Asa look worse.  Stiff-arming her friends, then griping that they aren't nice to her?  I just. Don't. Get it!

Edited by voiceover
  • Love 12

I had to step back when I saw "Tara" from Newlyweds Season Three. Recognized her immediately. And her name was prounouned "Tah-ra" (same way) and she was Persian. Whoa. Let me add that the blonde guy with her on this episode, albeit barely visible in the background camera shots - he had the sweater draped over his neck in that pretentious way, was also on Newlyweds Season Three. He was married to the older guy - the hairstylist who flew back & forth from San Fran to their home in LA for various hair styling gigs. The blonde guy (can't recall his name) was also an ex- theater performer from Canada. I wonder what happened to them. Yep I recall a lot of details from Newlyweds. I kinda liked the show. All three seasons (embarrassed to admit). Noticing that Bravo has not brought the show back. 

Would love to know " where are they now" on all of them.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Even before they showed the footage of Asa complaining, I thought "She complains all the time."

Asa's art has always been confused, terrible, and bullshit. I have no clue why they've humored her as long as they did. I'm not entirely surprised to see that Paris showed up to the "screening."

I'm not surprised to have it confirmed that GG has a hearing problem. I've always felt like she might have one.

Shervin should just come clean. No one believes him. What's her face has told multiple people the same story and no one believes that he's celibate when Annalise isn't there. He sees the woman once a month or once every 2 months. There was no reason to insult Tara's looks.

Asa is completely pretentious and full of lies, but MJ needs to focus on her own shit. Her condo is a disaster. Her father is really ill. The last thing she needs is to start focusing on nonsense about Asa not being candid about her pregnancy. This is just willingly giving away bandwidth that needs to be dedicated to her life. 

Asa's "I'm so above it all" act is old and tired. She's on wwhl trying to get that new Shah girl to agree that MJ is obsessed with her. Been over her since last season but I would be happy if they showed her the door her crafty/art projects can go with her.

mj is angry that while you pretended to be an "interested" party in her fertility journey you were already going through your own. MJ and Mike are calling you out because although you preach honesty and openness to them you yourself are a lying, secretive sack of shit!

While I'm already raging, I'm over her over the top I'm so spiritual bullshit too. She's a nasty piece of work. Priestess indeed!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I suspect that she is reacting as strongly as she is because of everything happening in her life, by that I mean her father. She started the apartment reno before he had the stroke and everything has been on hold since, it took over her life. She thinks if she has a baby, it will give him something to live for. 

48 minutes ago, voiceover said:

Wow.  My affection for Asa has plummeted like it's got a freakin' rock attached.  I always thought: "Lovable kook!"  But what's with this self-congratulatory bullshit -- all for doing something a polite 4th grader with a school project due might accomplish (getting 4 local religious leaders together for a photo op)?  And co-sign everyone who posted about the editors hating her.  "My friends need to support me!"/"Asa you look great!"...I hope Andy grills her about it on WWHL* tonight.

I get that MJ is stressed but I'm okay with Reza voicing his concerns.  Do we know why they haven't hired a maid?  Hell, I'd have regular help if I could afford it; maybe Reza could pay for a one-day cleaning, esp since he's the one razzing (reza-ing, ha) her.

*eta: Ugh, the WWHL is making Asa look worse.  Stiff-arming her friends, then griping that they aren't nice to her?  I just. Don't. Get it!

Asa has always been like this, she has always thought she was better than the others when in reality, she is as bad if not worse because she lies far more than even Reza does IMO. 

Did you catch that Destiny said she didn't know any of the Shahs before she joined the show. And, she was cutting Asa off left and right when Asa went off about the others. 

Asa needs to go!

• Love 11

Oh Shervin, your gorgeous self used to be one of my favorites. You seemed so above the b.s. Cheating is one thing, whatever, but attacking Tara's looks as part of your attempted cover-up is just low & classless and makes you look like a scumbag. Sigh.

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, bagger said:

Asa's "I'm so above it all" act is old and tired. She's on wwhl trying to get that new Shah girl to agree that MJ is obsessed with her. Been over her since last season but I would be happy if they showed her the door her crafty/art projects can go with her.

mj is angry that while you pretended to be an "interested" party in her fertility journey you were already going through your own. MJ and Mike are calling you out because although you preach honesty and openness to them you yourself are a lying, secretive sack of shit!

While I'm already raging, I'm over her over the top I'm so spiritual bullshit too. She's a nasty piece of work. Priestess indeed!

54 minutes ago, voiceover said:

Asa sucks tremendously, but MJ should say her piece and never let another thought of Asa darken her mind, life, or doorstep. The last thing MJ needs is fake friends in her life right now. As much as MJ wants to provide her father with a grandchild, Shams would also like to see MJ walk down the aisle. He would love to know that MJ is living in a wonderful home with a man who loves her. More than anything, he just wants to know that the people cares about are happy. Every bit of energy that MJ spends on Asa is energy wasted.

Asa has always been pretentious and unbelievably self-centered. She's never unequivocally had anyone else's back. I find it funny how everyone is suddenly surprised by how shady Asa is and has always been.

• Love 11

I was looking at Reza and Adam when they were getting the results of their semen testing. Thinking, ok, after they find a donor egg, who's sperm are they going to choose?  Sadly Adam has some misshapen sperm (at this time...he wore underwear don't ya know) so medically I'm sure that the MD would suggest that they use Reza's. Personally I don't think that would be bad if they conceived a boy. With his strong facial bone structure, I just don't think it would be as becoming on a baby girl. She would, however, be likely to emerge with a full head of dark lux hair. However it plays out I'm confident that their child will want for nothing. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Asa has always been pretentious and unbelievably self-centered. She's never unequivocally had anyone else's back. I find it funny how everyone is suddenly surprised by how shady Asa is and has always been.

She became worst tbh.

yes, she was always delusional and fake as fuck but the fact that she has zero compassion for what MJ is going thru 

pisses me off.

And MJ is right, they all have been supporting her and all of her pursuits.

IMHO, Asa is upset to have her "miracle" baby in her circumstances. For all her bravado, she is just as conservative as the rest and is po that Germaine did not at least offer to make her MRs Jackson.

What a moron.

On Wwhl, she says that she was hurt that Reza let MJ knows what her deal was, is she referring to the same Reza I have been watching for 5 years?

Meh, if she were to leave, it could not be too soon.

I would love for Bravo to bring back the skinny chick with tons of fake hair and lashes. She is more palatable, Imo.

What is up with GG's sister? their poor parents!

Reza might be an azz, but he would be a great parent, Imo. As far as Adam being disappointed with his low performing sperms, I wonder why it is so important for him to have a bio kid. 

• Love 2

Why do these people think they are friends?  I get whiplash from all the talking behind each other’s backs and general negativity that they show for each other.  By no means do I think Asa is a saint and readily admit that she is a self-centered fake woman but MJ is scum of the earth and disgusting.  MJ is unhappy and mentally unhealthy.  She will probably blame it on her father’s health but the truth is that she was like this before he took a turn. 

Why does it concern any of them that she wants to keep some items of her personal life personal? Yes they are all on a reality show but I don’t think you have to sell your soul to do so.  They all comment on how they “put it all out there” and Asa should do the same.  Well they don’t need to “put it all out there” and that is their choice. Just because their threshold for wanting fame at any cost is so low that they will resort to anal bleaching,  gyno exams and any host of other things that shouldn’t be on tv just shows to me, that with all Asa’s faults she at least has a line she is not willing to cross.  

I’m also curious as to what their end game is for being on the show.  We all know that these reality show is breeding ground for people’s business or rise to be a reality tv celeb but what is MJ’s?  Asa has her many “businesses” to promote which helps by being on the show.  Mike as well.  Shervin, I think, is pretty wealthy so it’s not like he needs the money.  I think he is on the show to raise his bachelor profile.  Rez is trying to go the route of reality tv personality that he can segue into other opportunities.  GG even has a couple of business that she focuses on every now and then. But what about MJ, what’s her endgame for being on the show?  

Edited by NYCNJbear06
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

I would love for Bravo to bring back the skinny chick with tons of fake hair and lashes. She is more palatable, Imo.

I don't think Lily would ever come back. They were awful to her. Completely and totally awful. She's married now. I don't think she'd have anything to do with them agaiin.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lilly-ghalichi-wedding-photos

1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

What is up with GG's sister? their poor parents!

I suspect it's a combo of things. Since the show started, Leila seems to have quit practicing law and started being a Z-list celebrity. The other issue is that GG outed that Leila slept with Mike the day he proposed to Jessica. Leila's marriage was already a mess by then, but I'm sure she didn't appreciate putting it out in the universe. Leila's husband was also cheating and would bring his girlfriend over when he'd be home with the kids.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Why do these people think they are friends?  I get whiplash from all the talking behind each other’s backs and general negativity that they show for each other.  By no means do I think Asa is a saint and readily admit that she is a self-centered fake woman but MJ is scum of the earth and disgusting.  MJ is unhappy and mentally unhealthy.  She will probably blame it on her father’s health but the truth is that she was like this before he took a turn. 

Why does it concern any of them that she wants to keep some items of her personal life personal? Yes they are all on a reality show but I don’t think you have to sell your soul to do so.  They all comment on how they “put it all out there” and Asa should do the same.  Well they don’t need to “put it all out there” and that is their choice. Just because their threshold for wanting fame at any cost is so low that they will resort to anal bleaching,  gyno exams and any host of other things that shouldn’t be on tv just shows to me, that with all Asa’s faults she at least has a line she is not willing to cross.  

I’m also curious as to what their end game is for being on the show.  We all know that these reality show is breeding ground for people’s business or rise to be a reality tv celeb but what is MJ’s?  Asa has her many “businesses” to promote which helps by being on the show.  Mike as well.  Shervin, I think, is pretty wealthy so it’s not like he needs the money.  I think he is on the show to raise his bachelor profile.  Rez is trying to go the route of reality tv personality that he can segue into other opportunities.  GG even has a couple of business that she focuses on every now and then. But what about MJ, what’s her endgame for being on the show?  

Sorry, but Asa and her I am better than my co workers gets tired. 

Think about it. Asa is that chick that collect a full time check while working on a part time basis at best.

Yes, I agree that we don't need to watch endless vaginal rejuvenations and the likes however, being truthful about her fertility issues would have been better for all involved including the viewing audiences.

this is a topic that most women in that age group can relate to and would appreciate to see on their screens, imo.

MJ imo has a problem with alcohol and is profoundly unhappy nevertheless, I despise Asa for her treatment of MJ. 

It was cruel and petty. It is obvious that MJ adores her father and is going thru a very, very difficult period in her life.

As far as MJ's businesses, she is heavily invested and involved in real estate. She mentioned on WWHL that she owns many condo/rental properties. Yes, it is not glamorous but it is a hell of a lot smarter than diamond water, imo.

I get that Asa's partner does not want to appear on the show, it is his choice but Asa is on and imo, it would be nice to get to know the "real" her.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 9