Type keyword(s) to search

Mackenzie Edwards: Jesus, take the wheel.

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

58 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Were you thinking that huge bulge was her finger?  HAHAHA!  Now that I see it
that way, I can't unsee it!Call me crazy, but I actually think she looks pretty in that picture.  when she spackles on the makeup, she adds like 20 years.  when she keeps it simple, she looks a lot better.

LMAO yes I was!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Were you thinking that huge bulge was her finger?  HAHAHA!  Now that I see it that way, I can't unsee it!

Call me crazy, but I actually think she looks pretty in that picture.  when she spackles on the makeup, she adds like 20 years.  when she keeps it simple, she looks a lot better.

I feel that she's one of those people who photograph totally different from the way they look in "real" life. She looks much younger and prettier in her pictures. 

On 90 DAY FIANCE there was a woman named Libby who we all swore was a totally different person in her pictures. The difference between her social media pictures, and what you saw on camera, was staggering. And it wasn't like they were really photoshopped either. During one of the episodes they actually showed her taking a selfie and it looked vastly different from what we'd seen on camera. 

• Love 12

Some people do photograph weird. I am terribly unphotogenic. I'll be getting ready in the morning and think I look really cute, and then I'll take a picture and be all, "Ew!!!!" Either I think I look better than I do, or the camera just is NOT picking up what I'm laying down. 

• Love 24
On 2/24/2018 at 10:58 AM, ghoulina said:

Some people do photograph weird. I am terribly unphotogenic. I'll be getting ready in the morning and think I look really cute, and then I'll take a picture and be all, "Ew!!!!" Either I think I look better than I do, or the camera just is NOT picking up what I'm laying down. 

Me too. A photographer once said it has to do with the eye shape and the eyes' distance from each other that most indicates whether or not someone will photograph well. That is why some models look really good in print but are almost alien-ish looking in person. Looking in the mirror is not a painful experience for me, but I have untagged myself in many a Facebook photo out of vanity, especially when it's a full body shot. I'm actually a pretty thin person, but the camera has this impeccable ability to highlight my muffin top, regardless of what I am wearing or how I am standing.

Mackenzie has actually looked really cute in several instagram pics, when she has the long wavy hair and the glasses. But I would say most of the time she looks straight up unattractive on TV.

On 2/3/2018 at 1:56 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

My apologies! Any resemblance is purely physical. 

C7A11BE8-51A5-4002-9CCA-0EC74EEB6678.jpeg

On 2/22/2018 at 4:33 PM, ginger90 said:

I just looked at these two pics again. Although her makeup job on the top really is actually pretty good, she looks so much cuter on the bottom pic even though it appears she's mostly bare faced, except for possibly some eyeliner and mascara. Her face shape is different though- her cheeks appear much more swollen in the top pic. I think that's why she looks better in glasses- it downplays the bizarre shape of her face.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Me too. A photographer once said it has to do with the eye shape and the eyes' distance from each other that most indicates whether or not someone will photograph well. That is why some models look really good in print but are almost alien-ish looking in person. Looking in the mirror is not a painful experience for me, but I have untagged myself in many a Facebook photo out of vanity, especially when it's a full body shot. I'm actually a pretty thin person, but the camera has this impeccable ability to highlight my muffin top, regardless of what I am wearing or how I am standing.

Mackenzie has actually looked really cute in several instagram pics, when she has the long wavy hair and the glasses. But I would say most of the time she looks straight up unattractive on TV.

I just looked at these two pics again. Although her makeup job on the top really is actually pretty good, she looks so much cuter on the bottom pic even though it appears she's mostly bare faced, except for possibly some eyeliner and mascara. Her face shape is different though- her cheeks appear much more swollen in the top pic. I think that's why she looks better in glasses- it downplays the bizarre shape of her face.

She looks at least 10 years younger in that bottom picture. It's really weird. 

• Love 7

Is it possibly some kind of filter that makes her face look thinner? Plus, she still has a big nose in the lower pic, but her features somehow appear to be better spaced in the lower pic, while they are squished together in the upper pic. And her nose looks more piggish in the upper picture where it doesn't turn up as much in the lower picture.

• Love 3
On 2/24/2018 at 10:58 AM, ghoulina said:

Same. It's so depressing to think "I look so good," then take a selfie and be so disappointed. I wish Kail would give me her master class on angles and airbrushing my selfies, LOL. 

2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Is it possibly some kind of filter that makes her face look thinner? Plus, she still has a big nose in the lower pic, but her features somehow appear to be better spaced in the lower pic, while they are squished together in the upper pic. And her nose looks more piggish in the upper picture where it doesn't turn up as much in the lower picture.

I think it's the angle of the camera. The camera is kind of pointed down on her face and makes her features look more proportional than when it's straight on her on worse, looking up at her (which really highlights her upturned nose). 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think it's the angle of the camera. The camera is kind of pointed down on her face and makes her features look more proportional than when it's straight on her on worse, looking up at her (which really highlights her upturned nose). 

Maybe this is why Ryan likes (?) her. He’s so much taller that he gets this flattering angle of her face. Between that and the heroin goggles she must be a knockout!

• Love 19

It's the angle of the photo, but she also has a weak chin.  And in the second photo her hair is darker.  Let's face it, the bleached blonde and super long extensions look isn't for everyone.  It's soooooo played out.  How about more natural color and shorter hair?  Not just Mack, but I'm looking at you Catelynn, Amber, and especially Maci and Farrah.

• Love 11
On 23/02/2018 at 8:42 PM, mamadrama said:

I feel that she's one of those people who photograph totally different from the way they look in "real" life. She looks much younger and prettier in her pictures. 

On 90 DAY FIANCE there was a woman named Libby who we all swore was a totally different person in her pictures. The difference between her social media pictures, and what you saw on camera, was staggering. And it wasn't like they were really photoshopped either. During one of the episodes they actually showed her taking a selfie and it looked vastly different from what we'd seen on camera. 

Libby is kind of similar facial structure wise isn’t she? Meaning the lack of it... 

• Love 5

I usually look WAY better in pictures than I do in real life. It's angles and having giant cow eyes (they also make you nearsighted). I see pictures and I think "why don't men bother me more? I'm purrrdy." Of course, when they do I get terrified and hide, so maybe that's part of it.

Mac looks so much better without all that makeup and fake blonde hair. The way she does her makeup actually makes her eyes look smaller. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 3/3/2018 at 11:46 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I usually look WAY better in pictures than I do in real life. It's angles and having giant cow eyes (they also make you nearsighted). I see pictures and I think "why don't men bother me more? I'm purrrdy." Of course, when they do I get terrified and hide, so maybe that's part of it.

Mac looks so much better without all that makeup and fake blonde hair. The way she does her makeup actually makes her eyes look smaller. 

I don't know why, but this made me snort-laugh. And I feel you. I think I look OK and then I catch a glance of myself in the mirror and...yowza. I look scary. 

• Love 6
On 2/26/2018 at 8:53 AM, Tatum said:

I cannot believe these photos are of the same person.  WTF

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She needs to pray she never finds Ryan, slumped over, dead from an OD.

I have a feeling she prays for the opposite...can you imagine the mileage she'd get out of the "grieving widow" story line? 

• Love 16
20 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She needs to pray she never finds Ryan, slumped over, dead from an OD.

She needs to pray Ryan doesn't bring home any diseases or babies by other women home to her as the result of his Tinder hook-ups.

She needs to pray the show doesn't get canceled. 

She needs to pray that neither she, the kids, or her in-laws (or any other person) is in the car with Ryan while he's high AF driving down the interstate & that it's only a single car accident. 

Taylor was immature by tweeting that and it surely won't help the relationships between him and his stepson's paternal family....but I mean.....he's not wrong. Generally, I'd snark on Taylor calling anyone "jobless," but I suppose running the ugly-pocket-tee-company does seem to qualify as a real job when compared to whatever Ryan is doing all day. However, Taylor, please try to keep these sentiments (however correct they may be) to a minimum since they will cause strife/drama/tension in your family's relationship with Bentley's paternal family.  Bentley will be stuck in the middle.  The kid doesn't need any more drama or negativity in his life. His dad and stepmom are enough, plus it's all being shown on national TV and documented forever on the internet. 

Throw shade subtly if you've got to (see: Gary), but don't do it like this.  You love Bentley, so do it for him.  (Seriously, call Gary & Kristina for tips.)  You're better than this (okay, maybe you aren't, but fake it for Bentley). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
39 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I have a feeling she prays for the opposite...can you imagine the mileage she'd get out of the "grieving widow" story line? 

I thought about that but I don't think she would get as much out. A few articles and interviews and back into obscurity she goes. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Taylor was immature by tweeting that and it surely won't help the relationships between him and his stepson's paternal family....but I mean.....he's not wrong. Generally, I'd snark on Taylor calling anyone "jobless," but I suppose running the ugly-pocket-tee-company does seem qualify as a real job when compared to whatever Ryan is doing all day. However, Taylor, please try to keep these sentiments (however correct they may be) to a minimum since they will cause strife/drama/tension in your family's relationship with Bentley's paternal family.  Bentley will be stuck in the middle.  The kid doesn't need any more drama or negativity in his life. His dad and stepmom are enough, plus it's all being shown on national TV and documented forever on the internet. 

Throw shade subtly if you've got to (see: Gary), but don't do it like this.  You love Bentley, so do it for him.  (Seriously, call Gary & Kristina for tips.)  You're better than this (okay, maybe you aren't, but fake it for Bentley). 

I agree! Taylor, you're like, 2 steps above Ryan, who has set the bar as low as humanly possible, so shut the fuck up. And also by my count you're not that far off from 30 (Maci will be 27 this summer) so maybe leave the social media wars to middle schoolers, which is where that kind of shit belongs.

11 hours ago, druzy said:

OK, *Cause I Find You*, let's be fair...she was almost 13 when Bentley was born :).

Ryan, not that you would have cared, but if Two-Months-Away-From-13 year old Mack Truck showed up at your house to babysit baby Bentley, your mom probably would have turned her away for being too young. Think about that.

• Love 9

It's so easy to forget that she's only 20. I think of how big of an idiot my 20 year old self was...self deluding, believing I could wish relationships and dream jobs and other ridiculousness into existence...but then I didn't also have a baby and two marriages under my belt.

I want to give her a break for being young and fucking stupid, but she chose to have a baby. And now she's choosing another one. With an addict who hasn't been clean. This could be evidence that her prefrontal cortex isn't completely finished cortexing. Or it could be evidence of a lifetime of future shitty, selfish, delusional choices, a'la Jailnelle.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 12
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, ghoulina said:

I always kid that I have reverse body dysmorphia.  I think I look a hell of a lot better than I actually do.  :D

• Love 19
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:29 AM, Tatum said:

I agree! Taylor, you're like, 2 steps above Ryan, who has set the bar as low as humanly possible, so shut the fuck up. And also by my count you're not that far off from 30 (Maci will be 27 this summer) so maybe leave the social media wars to middle schoolers, which is where that kind of shit belongs.

OK, *Cause I Find You*, let's be fair...she was almost 13 when Bentley was born :).

Ryan, not that you would have cared, but if Two-Months-Away-From-13 year old Mack Truck showed up at your house to babysit baby Bentley, your mom probably would have turned her away for being too young. Think about that.

I think Taylor is a hell of a lot more than two steps above an unemployed deadbeatdad heroin addict.   Taylor is actually a great dad and loves Bentley like his own.    He also runs their business (how much work that actually takes, who knows, but at least it's not sitting around the house all day not doing shit except talking smack about your ex.)  I mean, let's give credit where credit is due.  Everything he said in that tweet is accurate and I'm impressed he was able to refrain from tweeting stuff like that before now with all the ridiculousness Rhiiiiine and macktruck spout off about week after week on national television.

• Love 22
21 hours ago, lezlers said:

I think Taylor is a hell of a lot more than two steps above an unemployed deadbeatdad heroin addict.   Taylor is actually a great dad and loves Bentley like his own.    He also runs their business (how much work that actually takes, who knows, but at least it's not sitting around the house all day not doing shit except talking smack about your ex.)  I mean, let's give credit where credit is due.  Everything he said in that tweet is accurate and I'm impressed he was able to refrain from tweeting stuff like that before now with all the ridiculousness Rhiiiiine and macktruck spout off about week after week on national television.

I'm just going to have to disagree with you there. I think he's a mooch and regardless of how true the tweet may have been, I think it is never appropriate to bash your stepson's father on social media. If you can't resist the urge, maybe delete your twitter.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, lezlers said:

I always kid that I have reverse body dysmorphia.  I think I look a hell of a lot better than I actually do.  :D

I think I mostly suffer from this as well. Cosmo or one of those magazines had this thing a few years ago, where they took pictures of these women and did different things to the images. They then asked the women to pick out which image was REALLY them. Most picked out the images that made them look slightly larger. There was one VERY "curvy" lady, however, who picked out the one that made her look about 6 sizes smaller. She was shocked when they told her she was wrong. I would've been that lady. 

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think I mostly suffer from this as well. Cosmo or one of those magazines had this thing a few years ago, where they took pictures of these women and did different things to the images. They then asked the women to pick out which image was REALLY them. Most picked out the images that made them look slightly larger. There was one VERY "curvy" lady, however, who picked out the one that made her look about 6 sizes smaller. She was shocked when they told her she was wrong. I would've been that lady. 

Wow, that would be super awkward to break that news.

• Love 10
On 3/21/2018 at 10:44 AM, guilfoyleatpp said:

It's so easy to forget that she's only 20. I think of how big of an idiot my 20 year old self was...self deluding, believing I could wish relationships and dream jobs and other ridiculousness into existence...but then I didn't also have a baby and two marriages under my belt.

I want to give her a break for being young and fucking stupid, but she chose to have a baby. And now she's choosing another one. With an addict who hasn't been clean. This could be evidence that her prefrontal cortex isn't completely finished cortexing. Or it could be evidence of a lifetime of future shitty, selfish, delusional choices, a'la Jailnelle.

Or it could be evidence that a support check will show up on her door year after year.  The show might end but the rerun $$ could go on for a long time and she'll be covered by Ryan's earnings.  I mean who can ever forget that car ride with him higher than a kite.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Well, Ryan, congrats on forfeiting your one redeeming quality (not knocking anyone else up). 

Yup. Same as Amber. Amber disgusted me, but I always thought, "At least she knows she's a shitty mother and isn't interested in bringing any more kids into the world." But, nope. She went and burst my bubble. Now Ryan has too. 

I imagine he was high,  and the endless flattery by Mack about what an "awesome dad" he is wore him down. What I want to know is - how, with all the fucking drugs that have been raging through his system, was he able to conceive???

• Love 16

UGH.

Yep, his one redeeming factor is gone (a la Amber), as ya'll have said. 

Good luck, tie-it-down-baby Edwards. At least you have Mimi Jen.

Dallis, Shelby, & all Ryan's girlfriends who didn't get pregnant....good job on being smart enough not to pull this.  Ryan, you're an idiot. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

Christ on a cracker, just what on God's green earth makes Mack think it's a good idea to have a baby with a drug addict that hasn't even been "sober" a year? I put sober in quotes because it's laughable that anyone thinks Ryan is actually sober. Congratulations, Mack, you have finally taken the crown from my previous winner of stupidest person on reality TV, which was Jessica Simpson.

I'm also going to say this preemptively about all the whining she's going to do about how Ryan is not helping with the kids, etc.: sit your ass down and STFU.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Christ on a cracker, just what on God's green earth makes Mack think it's a good idea to have a baby with a drug addict that hasn't even been "sober" a year? I put sober in quotes because it's laughable that anyone thinks Ryan is actually sober. Congratulations, Mack, you have finally taken the crown from my previous winner of stupidest person on reality TV, which was Jessica Simpson.

I'm also going to say this preemptively about all the whining she's going to do about how Ryan is not helping with the kids, etc.: sit your ass down and STFU.

"I know it's tuna, but it says Chicken by the Sea. Is that stupid?"

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
On 3/23/2018 at 3:47 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Or it could be evidence that a support check will show up on her door year after year.  The show might end but the rerun $$ could go on for a long time and she'll be covered by Ryan's earnings.  I mean who can ever forget that car ride with him higher than a kite.

They’re going to keep getting paid nicely even after it’s cancelled? Ah crap! I didn’t think that was in their contracts. Whatever.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

They’re going to keep getting paid nicely even after it’s cancelled? Ah crap! I didn’t think that was in their contracts. Whatever.

Yeah, I don't know if reality stars get royalties from reruns or not...I know most of the time underage actors don't. It wouldn't surprise me if these girls didn't. I bet most of them, save for Farrah, never bothered to run their contracts by a lawyer before signing, because it's one thing to waste money on Starbucks, leased vehicles, and taking every acquaintance you know on vacation with you, but paying a couple hundred bucks for legal or financial advice? Outlandish.

Speaking of royalties, I just read the other day that all the original Power Ranger actors got paid peanuts during the show's run, received no royalties, and probably worked hours that violated all sorts of labor laws. The Red Ranger came out and said if he had worked at McDonalds for 40 hours a week (in the early 90s, keep in mind, minimum wage probably wasn't even $5 then!) he would have made more money. Granted that wasn't a big budget affair and in the early/mid 90s they probably couldn't afford to pay their "talent" much, but with reruns and the cult following I think the production company eventually made out okay. Cheap bastards.

• Love 11
On 3/21/2018 at 11:49 AM, Tatum said:

Mack Truck is 22. She was born Dec 1995. Not that there's an ocean of difference in maturity between a 20 and 22 year old, but in the interest of accuracy...

https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/mackenzie-standifer.html That says she was born in Dec 1996...is everything about this bitch obfuscated?? What the hell is her real age?!

On 3/27/2018 at 6:20 AM, CofCinci said:

Congrats on your future $1200/month child support deposit, Mack. #missionaccomplished

For a short time, until the show is canceled. Maybe Jen and Larry will pay it then.

On 3/27/2018 at 2:41 PM, Calm81 said:

No. Reality stars don’t get residuals usually and many actual actors don’t get much/any. It has to be a huge show (like Friends) that’s still popular and money making after it’s canceled to really generate them. There’s zero chance, imo, they got any kind of deal in their contract for any residuals on TM. They’re not SAG and it would’ve had to have been a special clause and none of them had the clout (or knowledge probably) to angle for that. Plus, why the hell would MTV give them that for no reason when they didn’t have to? Also, they don’t even play the old seasons very often anyway. I can’t see this show living on in reruns at all. Info on residuals from SAG https://www.sagaftra.org/content/residuals-faq Note that none of this applies to reality stars, this is only about SAG members.

EDIT: here’s a link to info about how the cast of The Facts of Life, which was huge and is still running reruns on at least 2 channels I receive, gets nothing for reruns or the dvds and some other random stuff about residuals. https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/kim-fields-doesnt-get-paid-any-money-from-facts-of-life-reruns.994755/

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6