Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Final Decisions

• Start Topic

I really believe that Nate and Shelia stay together. When they were together most of the time they did seem extremely happy. You have to remember when they arrived home from the Honeymoon Nate tells Shelia about his brother staying with them. Shelia and the brother seemed to get along when they were having dinner or playing games together. The three seemed to be a happy family. I know the one user didn't seem to like Shelia but both times Nate went off it was always about Shelia's past and that will upset anyone when you start throwing up one's past at them. Nate did deserve the treatment a couple of the times when Shelia went off on him. Especially the time when Nate was meeting Shelia's friends and went off on her best friend. These times Nate should have stayed quiet and made huge mistakes when throwing up Shelia's past. Do I agree when she would always say 'IT's Over' multiple times at Nate? No, but Shelia wanted Nate to know this type of behavior wasn't going to happen when they argue about always bringing up Shelia's past. I do believe these two could make a wonderful couple and if they can learn how to sit down and talk it out instead of Nate just getting ugly and throwing up hurtful things to Shelia they will make it together!

• Love 2

3 for 3!! Justification for Boston!!  Go show!

Nate & Sheila and A&A will stay married.  They did seem like they got into the show to find a lifelong partner.  Cody & Danielle??  I am still picking my jaw up off the floor.  Who knows?  Maybe they were both super-awkward around the cameras and now they're at it like rabbits! (I know, I know!)

Interesting season!

• Love 12

I don't know why, but I also think Nate and Sheila will make it, and I really hope they do. They should probably wait a while to have kids, though. That might be too much. A&A will be fine, too.

Danielle looked genuinely thrilled after they decided to stay married. I cannot imagine why. Maybe they got a cash bonus.

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, Jriffe said:

I know the one user didn't seem to like Shelia but both times Nate went off it was always about Shelia's past and that will upset anyone when you start throwing up one's past at them. Nate did deserve the treatment a couple of the times when Shelia went off on him. Especially the time when Nate was meeting Shelia's friends and went off on her best friend. These times Nate should have stayed quiet and made huge mistakes when throwing up Shelia's past. Do I agree when she would always say 'IT's Over' multiple times at Nate? No, but Shelia wanted Nate to know this type of behavior wasn't going to happen when they argue about always bringing up Shelia's past. I do believe these two could make a wonderful couple and if they can learn how to sit down and talk it out instead of Nate just getting ugly and throwing up hurtful things to Shelia they will make it together!

But Sheila doesn't realize the role she plays in being disrespected. Here's the thing: there's nothing special about Sheila that entitles her to hurt people's feelings while never being hurt. If she's just upset and trying to express herself, it would be wrong for Nate to bring up something in her past just to hurt her feelings. But if she gets to call him a bitch and throw dirt just because she's mad, Nate gets to do the same thing. It's petty, but justifiable. Sometimes people don't understand how words can hurt until they get a taste of their own medicine. You can't take the high road with everybody. 

I would not have apologized to Sheila after their last fight. Because if her feelings were hurt it's because she deserved it. Sheila needs to understand that Nate isn't just her husband, he's a grown ass man who can hurt her just like she can hurt him. The issue is she needs to be humbled.

• Love 16

My ex is like Sheila.  Constantly proclaiming he was DONE. Making me apologize while he sat there with crocodile tears.

its too close to home for me.  Sheila's anger and words.  I just can't.  

• Love 11

I agree with the person who said that Danielle looked like she was being hugged by her grandpa. I noticed that too. Cody hugged her a couple of times after the decision, and she looked very uncomfortable. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, 27bored said:

But Sheila doesn't realize the role she plays in being disrespected. Here's the thing: there's nothing special about Sheila that entitles her to hurt people's feelings while never being hurt. If she's just upset and trying to express herself, it would be wrong for Nate to bring up something in her past just to hurt her feelings. But if she gets to call him a bitch and throw dirt just because she's mad, Nate gets to do the same thing. It's petty, but justifiable. Sometimes people don't understand how words can hurt until they get a taste of their own medicine. You can't take the high road with everybody. 

I would not have apologized to Sheila after their last fight. Because if her feelings were hurt it's because she deserved it. Sheila needs to understand that Nate isn't just her husband, he's a grown ass man who can hurt her just like she can hurt him. The issue is she needs to be humbled.

giphy.gif

• Love 4

OMG The edits in this damn show. All these conversations are so badly chopped up. UGH The edits as usual are all over the place and don't connect at all. The drawn out edits to make each person look like they aren't sure of their answer is so old and overdone.

Not sure what anyone thinks with Cody's friend and his look...he is wearing one of those ugly ass beanies on his head. Man those things are terrible. I have a son that likes beanies but he doesn't wear ugly ass baggie ones on his head and only wears them when its cold out. All the stupid cut up chit chats with people. UGH Could have so done without it all. 

We all knew Anthony and Ashley were staying married. The fake drama over if they will or won't was just done. Of course there is the I love yous with them. With the end there with him telling her he looks forward to starting a family with her.....then off to previews trying to lead us to the are they or aren't they pregnant......

I am thinking that the show asked Danielle and Cody to keep it going. The "yea"after Cody said he wanted to be married still also didn't feel very real and then toss in the awkward hug. Ummmm ok....otherwise this show just edited the shit out of them in the worse way and they actually were not showing us them heading towards staying together (which I wouldn't put it past MAFS either).  Guess we shall see what next week brought them in 6 months time but I am not seeing it. 

Nate and Sheila...please, I think with them the only thing holding them together is the religious part of their relationship. I can't see them last long but heck who knows. 

I wish this show would drop the "experts" they are just full of crap and didn't do a damn thing to help these couples. Just go away already. 

• Love 8

I think Cody trashed his marriage all the way back with the "let's be friends" bit in the honeymoon. And then he woudn't shut up about it. Instead of taking some initiative and finding some things they could experience together but not in the bedroom, he just whined. Shut up, already. Apologize. Ask for a do-over.

Do you think Ashley ever told the story to Anthony about the break up she never saw coming? I don't think we ever saw her that vulnerable in previous shows.

Sheila and Nate out to get a year's worth of counseling and anger management classes for making it this far. And the producers should learn a lesson about just how public the taping gets. I think Sheila has a public job that requires her to be calm and collected. What happens to her credibility with clients when they see her raging on the street?

Now I'm wondering if the Dream Team would ever dare to match up a couple of 60-somethings.

• Love 7

I quit watching a few eps ago.  This show needs to be no more than 10 eps long...this has be going on since April.  And they don't do anything worth watching past the honeymoon.

3 for 3 huh?  I don't believe that'll stick.

• Love 2

In the collage of marriage vows that Ashley gave to Anthony there was a date of 9/12/16 written at the end of each of their vows. Did anybody else notice this? Does anyone know what that date signifies? Can't be their marriage date since they celebrated Labor Day together. Is it the date she gave him the gift? That doesn't make sense since it was all about their vows. 

• Love 1
(edited)

[ducking all the flying coffee tables lol]

I believe that ant & ash will be the only couples to actually be still together on the reunion show. and shes got a bun in the oven apparently so good for her and them.

Cody will stay long enough to finally 'christen' his marriage to danielle, then jump ship faster than a sinking life raft. unless she turns out to be his kind of freaky deaky then in that case we should wait for the leaked sex tape in august lol 

Nate and sheila will make the next episode of jerry springer, montel williams or whatever dysfunctional talk show is still on and discuss how to live in a super volatile and explosive relationship that can be detonated in the blink of an eye and then afterwards you just pretend like nothing ever happened 

Edited by STRIDER1
  • Love 2

I have a crackpot theory based on nothing, really (full disclosure - I've never watched the show and have solely experienced it through the podcast and Tara's coverage in the past). I wonder if the couples brunch - and this was the first season the couples met each other in-show, right? - had something to do with Cody and Danielle staying together. Like, they saw the other two couples, and saw that they most likely were going to stay together on Decision Day, and didn't want to look like the "failures" of the season. Does that make sense?

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I have a crackpot theory based on nothing, really (full disclosure - I've never watched the show and have solely experienced it through the podcast and Tara's coverage in the past). I wonder if the couples brunch - and this was the first season the couples met each other in-show, right? - had something to do with Cody and Danielle staying together. Like, they saw the other two couples, and saw that they most likely were going to stay together on Decision Day, and didn't want to look like the "failures" of the season. Does that make sense?

It makes sense. Nobody wants to be the one that fails. It's hard to really dissect what's going on with all the wonky editing and things being shown out of sequence. There has been other speculation of there being a bonus involved for ending the show with staying married. 

• Love 6

I think Cody was wingin' it. He said he would be somewhat disappointed if Danielle said she wants to stay married, because then it'd be more of the same thing for him (hello hand). He wanted her to do the dirty work but she didn't. After Danielle said she wanted to stay married, he wasn't gonna be the bad guy & want a divorce. They might have sex but won't stay married.

Either that or production made them an offer they couldn't refuse; wait for the 6m - 1yr mark for the divorce announcement.

A&A's big news - the lease fell through so they had to move in with Ashley's sister.

Nate & Sheila - a Higher Power is responsible for this one staying together, definitely not the 'experts'.

• Love 5

Cody and Danielle decided to stay married but will live separately...consciously uncoupling until the Reunion Show.

Cody, using connections from the show, has an awesome opportunity to live on a bus on a beach in Florida to live out a dream...learning English grammar using Rosetta Stone.

Danielle chooses to stay married  to shop them around Hollywood for other TV shows like Celebrity Wife Swap,The Amazing Race..she needs the marriage and the show to get meetings.

However, the most Danielle can realistically hope for is to steal Jamie Odious' job as M@FS interviewer for next season.

Jamie will not give up her 15 minute show without a MMA cage fight to the death...

I'd watch that fight...

• Love 3

Just had to chime in again!  I agree with others who said that the absolute worst part of this episode was the EDITING!  It was hilarious to watch.  They would totally splice scenes of Anthony looking uncomfortable with him staring into Ashley's eyes.  Or Nate's arm would be around Sheila, then splice in a clip of him looking straight ahead, and then back to his arm around her.  I was, like, "Really?  People are actually paid to do that job?"

Something I found interesting was how, after the decision, Cody and Danielle suddenly became snuggle-buddies on that love seat.  They seemed so much more comfortable post-decision.  Maybe Cody's weekly prediction of "Tonight's the night!" actually came true!  

• Love 11

Aaawwwww, Ashley and Anthony stayed together. No snark here. I'm genuinely happy for them. When he told her he was ready to start a family, I'll admit to a few sniffles.

Sheila and Nate. I still feel for Nate. I get that Sheila is in the "season of her life" where she doesn't want to be disrespected. Got it. But she's holding the wrong guy accountable. He's actually on her team. Her big, bad, "I'm a strong woman who deserves respect" routine would be better directed at the guys who broke her down - not the one who's trying to build her up. I mean sure, hold him accountable for his mistakes ( I'm looking at you, ping pong debacle). But don't make him a punching bag for her past.

And Danielle and Cody. I wasn't expecting that! Since they decided to stay together, I think a do-over is a great idea!

Just start fresh with no pressure. They got off on the wrong foot when Cody played the friend card on the honeymoon. What woman wants her shiny new husband to take her hand off his thigh, look her in the eye, and say "let's just be friends." ? Ouch!

• Love 7

I DVR'd it and pretty much fast forwarded it until the end until the dramatic music/decision time. Was NOT expecting Danielle and Cody to stay together. But, like someone else mentioned. I think that Cody was shocked when Danielle said that she wanted to stay married, that he just went along with it too. I would be shocked if they are still together at the reunion show. I think Ashley & Anthony and Nate & Sheila will stay together come the reunion show, but I have to wonder at what point Nate gets tired of Sheila's angry antics.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It makes sense. Nobody wants to be the one that fails. It's hard to really dissect what's going on with all the wonky editing and things being shown out of sequence. There has been other speculation of there being a bonus involved for ending the show with staying married. 

That's really the only explanation for all of the times a couple agrees to stay married, then separates in a few months.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, 27bored said:

100%. TRUE.   She can hurt Nate, but Nate can't hurt her.  What the hell is that.  Men have feelings too.

• Love 4

Allow me to float a theory. I'll preface this by saying I mean no offense --other than the usual snark, that is. 

Has anybody considered the possibility that Danielle might be...not really into guys? Like, she may be the Bernie Sanders of heterosexuality -- where she'll caucus with straights, but after the shit we pulled the last time she played for our team, she doesn't really fuck with us.

Think about it. Danielle usually dresses down...not just in a tomboy kind of way, but very casual. It seems like she wears a lot of flannel and knit caps. Even when she's formally dressed, she still looks kinda grumpy. She's curiously detached and formal most of the time, the only time she seems to show any real joy is during physical activity (working out and running). She doesn't feel any spark with Cody for reasons she can't put into words. Someone mentioned early on that she said she could "try this" when she first saw Cody. She seems to need some mythical level of attraction in order to get it up for Cody, and she's mentioned guy's guys a lot when criticizing him. It would seem to me a woman who is genuinely attracted to men wouldn't be turned off because of her type, at least not in this vague, undefined sort of way. It would be weird if a guy wasn't attracted to a woman because he's attracted to feminine women. It's like, all women are feminine to some extent. Being I attracted because someone doesn't fit this stereotypical version you have of their gender...is weird. Danielle at times seems to describe some women I've known in the past, who feel like they have to act like the most stereotypical version of men in order to get ahead. The guy's guy Danielle seems to want is, like, a lady biker or lady carpenter. In order for Cody to be the type of guy she wants, it seems like he'd have to do a caricature of himself.

• Love 3

This was so long and drawn out.  I was really happy for Anthony and Ashley and it felt good to have them say I love you to each other. What was with Pastor Calvin and Rachel fumbling to keep hold hands? I half expected them to run off and do it!  Don't think Sheila and Nate will make it-Nate is trying really hard but he is 26 and probably doesn't want to spend his whole life walking on eggshells. I really like Sheila too but for whatever reason she is just not happy-they will try to make it work and she gets along great with Tyrique, but it won't last.

Cody really wanted Danielle to say she wanted a divorce-he just didn't want to be the bad guy. No way is this marriage lasting. I think Danielle just didn't want to look like the bad guy here, so she is going to ride it out a bit and them quietly leave off camera. These two were very mismatched. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Cody really wanted Danielle to say she wanted a divorce-he just didn't want to be the bad guy. No way is this marriage lasting. I think Danielle just didn't want to look like the bad guy here, so she is going to ride it out a bit and them quietly leave off camera. These two were very mismatched. 

Cody was going to go the same way as whatever Danielle decided. I'm sure he had rehearsed in his mind what he was going to say for both scenarios.

It's pretty basic, one of the experts mentioned that Danielle wanted a manly-man and that is why she was paired with Cody.  Cody is a decent guy but not what most of us would consider a manly-man! Just because you own a gym and are fit, that does not make you one.  But who knows, if Danielle really wants to be married, she may give it a shot with Cody now that the cameras are gone and the pressure as well. 

Nate and Sheila will always have a roller coaster marriage but some people make that work.  It's kind of like the Elizabeth Taylor/Richard Burton type of relationship (for those who remember).

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Cody was going to go the same way as whatever Danielle decided. I'm sure he had rehearsed in his mind what he was going to say for both scenarios.

It's pretty basic, one of the experts mentioned that Danielle wanted a manly-man and that is why she was paired with Cody.  Cody is a decent guy but not what most of us would consider a manly-man! Just because you own a gym and are fit, that does not make you one.  But who knows, if Danielle really wants to be married, she may give it a shot with Cody now that the cameras are gone and the pressure as well. 

Nate and Sheila will always have a roller coaster marriage but some people make that work.  It's kind of like the Elizabeth Taylor/Richard Burton type of relationship (for those who remember).

Yes, this exactly - if she said divorce, he was going to say divorce too. I think he was just taken aback by her answer.

• Love 3

My s/o predicted Cody and Danielle would stay together.  They made a couple of interesting points- the last of the documentation and the cameras.  I think it really bugs them.  

With all the deceptive editing, it is hard to know each couple's story.  Especially Cody and Danielle's.  For all we know the lack of sex could have been a very small issue or a private agreement, etc., that is mot being shown.  Their gifts to each other were very thoughtful.

Pet peeve- why do so many people hang their pictures too high???  And why was Sheila facetiming her friend while Nate's brother was in the room?  Can't he hear what is supposed to be a private conversation that is going to be broadcasted on TV?  LOL

Love Ashley and Anthony.  Can't say anything about those two.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, IrishPirate said:

I think Cody trashed his marriage all the way back with the "let's be friends" bit in the honeymoon. And then he woudn't shut up about it. Instead of taking some initiative and finding some things they could experience together but not in the bedroom, he just whined. Shut up, already. Apologize. Ask for a do-over.

Do you think Ashley ever told the story to Anthony about the break up she never saw coming? I don't think we ever saw her that vulnerable in previous shows.

Sheila and Nate out to get a year's worth of counseling and anger management classes for making it this far. And the producers should learn a lesson about just how public the taping gets. I think Sheila has a public job that requires her to be calm and collected. What happens to her credibility with clients when they see her raging on the street?

Now I'm wondering if the Dream Team would ever dare to match up a couple of 60-somethings.

I also thought it was shocking that Sheila's sex-life and wishes were made public as she apparently has a high-level administration job in the public school system and that subject is completely inappropriate IMO.

• Love 6

I was super shocked when Danielle and Cody decided to stay together but Danielle said she wanted to see how the marriage will go without the cameras.  It still may not work out but I think that's the best decision.  They all will probably do better without producers butting in and trying to create drama.

• Love 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ashley's Mom "it will be a good story to tell your kids" no matter how it ends. 

What? 

I think she's assuming they'll have kids and even if they don't end up together the kids will want to hear about it? More bad editing, IMO. 

16 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I am really going to be pissed off if Nate wants to stay married.  She's a bomb waiting to explode.  Do you see how she changed her tune and is sooo nice now that decision day is coming.  If I were him, I wouldn't trust her.  Religion shouldn't be the decision.  He's still young and could find someone else.  

Dear Nate and Shelia-the experts aren't telling you the #1 rule of marriage because they want you to keep being dramatic for ratings. The #1 rule-take time outs! Walk away go to a different room until everything calms down and before you say stuff you regret. My H and I went to marriage counseling-and that tip alone saved us so much drama. Half the time we laugh about how mad we got over whatever it was-after a time out. When we were first married-which is when the worst arguments happen IMO-I said "TIME THE F*** OUT" and slammed the door-but I think that still counted. 

It's too bad the 'experts' didn't tell them about taking time outs-because Shelia, and I suspect, Nate were verbally abusive. Calling a man a "b1tch" or callling a woman a "b1tch" is verbal abuse-or at least very close. 

16 hours ago, JAndy said:

Haha his face in those scenes. I'm going to be shocked if they stay married. 

15 hours ago, Nowhere said:

This show has been such a failure over the last couple of seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't incentive given to stay married. We know Nate and Sheila will stay married. So this season suddenly got its shit together and the experts suddenly know what they're doing? I think not. 

As an attorney-I wonder if a contract to stay married would be illegal. You can't base legal fees on whether the divorce is successful or the amount of the settlement and spouses can't be forced to testify against each other. In short, the law made not enforce a contract that goes against/takes bets on marriage. Also, PR could be a mess-what if a couple stayed together to get $ and one was abusive (or one of them alleged abuse). 

15 hours ago, JAndy said:

Is Ashley pregnant? Are they now divorced? Did Cody and Danielle finally have sex? Why can't they just show the reunion now?!?!? 

Im guessing they got a puppy. I really don't think she even wants a baby this fast. I think a lot of Ashley being so baby crazy was producer driven. 

11 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Where are you going to find a 60 year old man who wants to be matched with a 60 year old woman.....

Lots of places. I think *some* 40-50 something men might be worried about growing old and may try to find a younger woman-but that's only going to work for men with $$$.  In general at least. Most men want women their age at 60-Im willing to bet. I think we should give them credit. I read somewhere that the population who are getting STD's the most are people in retirement homes. And they're aren't younger women in retirement homes.  Of course, my mom married my step dad at 55 and 10 years later they are still 'soul mates.'  And my grandmother got a boob job in her late 60's because she could.

Edited by NoJustNo
bc I am think faster than I type and I went to a state school. hahaha
  • Love 3

I do not remember where exactly I heard this, maybe on these boards during the first season...they really don't reveal on the final decision on the couch with the fake experts.  I think production first takes them to seperate rooms and they give a decision, so it does not matter who goes first.  I  not sure if this was ever true or if they still do this.

I do know that another 0 for 3 seasom would have robbed the show of any credibility and future ratings.  I do not watch The Bachelor, but those who do enjoy the trashy fun.  This show is not like that and really needed some wins under it's belt.

• Love 3

Synopsis...

Pastor Calvin:  Anthony, do you want to stay married, or...

(3 minute music segment; Anthony blinks nervously, closeup of hands being held/hands not being held, Ashley looks concerned)

COMMERCIAL

Pastor Calvin: Anthony, think long and hard about whether you want to stay married, or...

(2 minute music segment, along with that discordant screech sound that every TV show everywhere plays to portray conflict- while Anthony clears his throat)

Anthony: Ashley, we've had a wild ride over the past 8 weeks; we've had our ups and downs...

(closeup to hands knotted together; Ashley chewing her lip nervously and kind of frowning)

COMMERCIAL

Pastor Calvin: Anthony, think long and hard about whether you want to stay married, or get a divorce

Anthony: Ashley, we've had a lot of ups and downs, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather do this with...

Ashley: (thought bubble: FINALLY! Geez!)

"experts" reach awkwardly toward each other, missing a high-five and looking stupid.  Ashley and Anthony pretend to act like they didn't know each others' decision.  

Repeat x 3.

• Love 22
12 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Where are you going to find a 60 year old man who wants to be matched with a 60 year old woman.....

I am 62 and single with a b/f and the men are looking harder than the women.  It is not difficult at all to match this age group.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, JAndy said:

Maybe they get a bonus? Lol stay married a year get an extra paycheck 

Exactly what I think! They were offered a bonus in exchange for saying they want to stay together and then they can do what ever the hell they want after the show is over!!

What was the deal with Anthony? I thought he was acting so weird. He didn't look all that happy to me. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Palomar said:

That's fine, then just don't bring kids in to it. It's not fair to them. 

• Love 2
(edited)
29 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What was the deal with Anthony? I thought he was acting so weird. He didn't look all that happy to me. 

Editing.  I do not think we have a clue about anyone.

Edited by Jellybeans
It posted before I was finished.
  • Love 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Editing.  I do not think we have a clue about anyone.

How do you edit facial expressions, though?  I always got the feeling from Ant that there is just something about Ash that just doesn't sit right with him.  Hope they can work that out what ever it is. 

Edited by bichonblitz
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

How do you edit facial expressions, though?  I always got the feeling from Ant that there is just something about Ash that just doesn't sit right with him.  Hope they can work that out what ever it is. 

Meh. I don't really see that. My husband sometimes gives me looks like WTF but that doesn't mean something about me doesn't sit well with him. I find them the most compatible out of the three on the show. They seem happy together. 

• Love 7
(edited)
19 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

My b/f gives me the same odd looks hahaha... and as far as I know we are getting along just fine.  I think they hate the camera and the stupid questions.

Actually I think all three couples hate the camera.  I wonder if there has been more than the usual amount of producer interference since all three couples have complained.

It would be more interesting if they told the couples to film themselves. 

Edited by Jellybeans
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I think they straight up insert facial reactions from totally different parts of the conversation. Sometimes the change in ambient sound or body position (or even food on a table) from one cut to the next is glaringly obvious! I've even noticed that they'll show one face/reaction on a preview, and then a completely different one in the actual show. It's so needlessly confusing and deceptive!

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

They ask a different question or make a comment like, "So production said they saw you with 5 kilos of coke in the bathroom."    Or say, "Did you know Ashley is disappointed in your sex life?"     Or just say, "Great!  Now give me a reaction like Ashley just told you your dog died."  Record that reaction and play it back as needed.  I'm exaggerating but that's how it's done.  You get a library of reaction shots and use them wherever.  And of course the participants are all too eager to help out.

Plus, we know they do multiple takes of everything - didn't someone a few seasons ago say there were 20 takes of her walking into a restaurant?

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I really like Sheila too but for whatever reason she is just not happy-

Bu-bu-but her Instagram screenname is "Happy from Within".

The corniness sickens me.

4 hours ago, Palomar said:

Cody is a decent guy but not what most of us would consider a manly-man! Just because you own a gym and are fit, that does not make you one. 

The fact that he owns a gym astonishes me. He does not look or act the type at all. Maybe its some type of Curves gym like they had in the 90's.

3 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

Pet peeve- why do so many people hang their pictures too high???  

I hate that. And when there's 2 frames hanging side by side, but one is purposely higher than the other.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 1

I don' think there's been a single time on this show where someone used their pronouns correctly.

"Anthony and me had a great time."

"It was hard for Nate and I to get through it."

Didn't know it was that hard.

• Love 4