Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: A Bronx Tale

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Slob #2 here...in Arizona.  I not only "let" workers use my one and only small bathroom, I mention it as soon as they arrive for whatever job they're doing.  It seems demeaning for someone to be working hard (usually outside) and then have to "beg" for permission.  In our area we have lots of Mexican workers who are treated badly and I'm not going to add to their sorrows.   When my boys were little (maybe 6 and 8) and I was married, we had a yardman in his 60s.  Every summer he'd have a teenage boy as a helper.  When they finished with the work all five of us sat on the patio and had lemonade.  When my husband dumped us and we were able to stay in that house for three months, I told the yard guy I couldn't afford him anymore--that I'd mow the yard.  He told me my husband had always been a jerk and he would MOW OUR LAWN for no pay until I was able to sell the house!  I still get tears when I tell that story.

Ok now WHO is cutting onions in my kitchen?? I am the only one here!  Must be the cat... 

Seriously though that is such a great story - thank you for sharing!

• Love 11
16 hours ago, Lemons said:

What happened that made him go to court and get a restraining order?  

I don't know darl, but if I had to guess I don't think there was an event.   I think it was his successful attempt at manipulating the system.   Law enforcement can't tell who's telling the truth in a he said/she said.   But if you were the first to run to the station and claim your girlfriend's crazy and abusive and you want to keep her away from you?  {{pointsattemple}} smart dude.   What happens next is your gf predictably shows up where she's not supposed to and she looks like the crazy and abusive person you've proactively described her to be on paper.   It's shitty.  And, if you're not the victim, also genius.   As badly as I can feel for Tinsley (you're notified when someone takes a restraining order out on you) I hate that she helped him work the system.  She's the one with the black eye, the police can see that, but it's superseded by this piece of paper that says she's crazy and violent. 

• Love 9

I once had a carpet cleaning technician use our bathroom, and he left a horrible mess and smell. My kids were little at the time, so my germaphobe tendencies were strong and I spent over an hour disinfecting everything. 

I may take some criticism for this, but, I cringe when a "stranger" asks to use our bathroom. 

I've never had a private chef, or regular domestic help besides a twice a month cleaning person, ( who was welcome to use the facilities because she always cleaned them afterwards, LOL) but when a delivery man or maintenance tech does a job at my house, I feel like they should be doing the job they are here for, and take bathroom breaks on their own time. Obviously when nature calls unexpectedly one must answer the call, but, I believe technicians that are making house calls have ample time to take bathroom breaks in between calls. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

She's the one with the black eye, the police can see that, but it's superseded by this piece of paper that says she's crazy and violent. 

The whole affair is a case study on what not to do.  She never pressed charges.  She told lies to police to cover for him.  She admitted that the relationship was completely on the down low since his family would not let him date a woman 10 years his senior and not proper wife material.  And then he breaks up with her, complains about her stalking him and threatening him (I bet he had some great phone calls recorded just to illustrate his point).  He's in an area of the country where his family holds sway and it was all over 1,2,3.  

And she still didn't get it through her head that he didn't want her anymore.  That she wasted 3-4 years of her life with someone that wouldn't even be seen with her in public.  So he's a real asswipe, to quote Dorinda, but she is helping him destroy her.  She has to stop.

• Love 20
(edited)
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann never refused to let anyone use the bathroom and here is the clip where she said she thought she saw on the chef's using the restroom:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/episode-13/videos/luann-isnt-happy-with-the-room  She did stupidly mention she was married, and she was returning from Palm Beach and her honeymoon.  Bethenny and Carole ran with some comments in their confessionals. 

It is unfair to saddle someone with others treatment of their workers.  Even Luann.  This was about her not liking her room, not a statement on the rights of hired staff.

Thank you for posting that. "What did we learn on the show today, @BckpckFullaNinjas? Why, we learned not to rely on reports before watching with our own eyes." I am humbled. 

However!  And there's always a "however" in life: Ramona has a squawk on the same page -- "As far as getting the room of our choice, well yes, that's our thing. It has been for the last 10 years."

This reminded me that everything these women do, or utter, is with the goal of camera time and footage that will make it to the screen.

It also made me contemplate my life if I've actually watched that happen more than once. Two drunk women my age squabbling about rooms, to get on-camera. As a shtick for a decade.   Hmm.

I shall proceed accordingly in how worked up I get about something!!!! And no shade thrown to those who've enjoyed and continue to enjoy the Raja Room Riffs! 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I guess anything is possible, but wow, what a world to live in. That your past behavior on national TV with pirates and bathroom sex has led you to the place where folks might automatically assume that a chef working in your rented home and using your bathroom could even vauguly imply that you might be banging him in there with a film crew and house full of other people right outside. That you cannot even make eye contact with a random guy and there be an innocent outcome. People - even men I don't know - can use my bathroom without people wondering what I might have been doing in there with him. The assumption will always be that I am not fucking a guy I don't know in the bathroom. I have to admit, it's good to know I don't carry this burden. 

It is not that far out to think Luann might be talked about-look what Carole said in her talking head about Luann and men in bathrooms.  It has not stopped tongues from wagging before.  I feel like there are times people personalize a situation as to what they might do or think and year after year we have been shown that most of these women do and say things (especially to each other or in their confessionals) that no one would be able to carry off in real life.  Luann's bedroom is also off the garage I am guessing there is a drive thru blow job in there somewhere.  What would be  innocent in our own lives, is an opportunity for a Luann is a slut joke or has an open marriage.

RH also are given the opportunity both from the show and in real life to enjoy travel, lodging and meals that most people will never know.   The trade off seems to be they lead comport to a set of rules that restrict what they can say.  As to the chef and bathrooms-it appears and I apologize for forgetting whose  idea there is a powder room on the main floor is correct as well as a full bath in the master suite.  So why was the guy using the downstairs bath?  Why not Dorinda's bathroom? Or the powder room which is designed for just using the bathroom and not bathing or showering?

Here is the deal, Luann was first disappointed in the room-I have seen the photos the low level rooms are not fabulous-certainly livable.  I am quite certain my standards vary widely by Ramona standards.  I think she is still in her honeymoon period and thought it nice if they had a nice room for her.  She and Ramona have seniority.  They should get first choice.  As to the marriage thing, every response to Luann being married (which are frequent) can't be that some weren't invited to the wedding.  I wasn't invited to Kate Middleton's wedding, and that doesn't change the fact she is married and I can still be happy for them.  No one is happy for Luann and Tom-not even Dorinda.  Personally be it male or female do not keep talking about someone's single days once they are married.  I think it is tacky to ask about dick size and if you ever had anal sex with someone in general, but I fully understand someone who just got married not wanting to talk about their past, former marriages included.  None of them want to listen to Luann's relationship advice but they are at the quick and ready to shut her down because her advice is off a Hallmark card. 

There was also a pretty funny line when Bethenny is inviting the others to Mexico.  It wasn't a fully staffed beautiful ocean side compound, or an estate it was a $10 million dollar place.  What made me chuckle was Bethenny then commenting on $10 million dollars in Mexico.  I forget what $10 million buys in Manhattan is very different than $10 million dollars pretty much anywhere else. 

• Love 8

Is there a way to see the basement bedroom online? IIRC, Luann's complaint in her blog is that neither her bathroom nor bedroom had any outlets. If so, that is rather odd. Still doesn't explain the help's use of her john.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the deal, Luann was first disappointed in the room-I have seen the photos the low level rooms are not fabulous-certainly livable.  I am quite certain my standards vary widely by Ramona standards.  I think she is still in her honeymoon period and thought it nice if they had a nice room for her

but, but, but....Beth did have a room for her.   Two I think.    Andplusalso? Garden access.    I don't know, each/both of these look pretty cozy to me for a weekend at my girlfriend's house, but {{shrugs}} I don't have any problems with occupying an entire floor to myself (no snark).

40 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

She and Ramona have seniority.  They should get {{there}} first {{to}} choose choice.

Fixed.  Lol.  Ok kidding, why though, what does seniority have to do with anything?   Wasn't Luann a *friend of* last season?   Ramona's been doing this long enough to know to put this in as a contract rider at negotiation time.  

@rhys

50954122-566e-49aa-931c-28a65072d699.c10

6aeda0fc-83ee-4059-b249-fb300112436b.c10

23 minutes ago, Higgins said:

So why is okay for Dorinda and Bethenney to go low but not Ramona?

I'm not sure it is ok but, situationaly anyway, Dorinda and Bethenny have glimpses of likeability and peeks of self awareness.   Ramona doesn't have a *go high* she's an asshole all the time.  

• Love 15
37 minutes ago, rhys said:

Is there a way to see the basement bedroom online? IIRC, Luann's complaint in her blog is that neither her bathroom nor bedroom had any outlets. If so, that is rather odd. Still doesn't explain the help's use of her john.

She said that there were no outlets in the bathroom which would mean that she couldn't blow dry or curl her hair in the bathroom.  An inconvenience.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

She said that there were no outlets in the bathroom which would mean that she couldn't blow dry or curl her hair in the bathroom.  An inconvenience.

I meaaaaaaaan.    Ok, it is inconvenient but...

tumblr_nxybyvB2dt1tq4of6o1_500.gif

IOF-JF.gif

• Love 13
(edited)

Luann's bedroom is also off the garage I am guessing there is a drive thru blow job in there somewhere

Only at Beautique.

She and Ramona have seniority.  They should get first choice. 

Oh no, first come first served makes more sense, and is more fair.

Plus, lets not feed into either of those women's sense of entitlement.

I wasn't invited to Kate Middleton's wedding, and that doesn't change the fact she is married and I can still be happy for them

You know Kate Middleton?

Personally be it male or female do not keep talking about someone's single days once they are married.  I think it is tacky to ask about dick size and if you ever had anal sex with someone in general, but I fully understand someone who just got married not wanting to talk about their past, former marriages included

tumblr_nrj3ty43DQ1u1uahno1_400.gif

None of them want to listen to Luann's relationship advice but they are at the quick and ready to shut her down because her advice is off a Hallmark card. 

Well, why do you think nobody wants to listen to her advice? Not everyone is into Hallmark cards...

Also, I think they just want her to stop bringing up she is married.

Wasn't Luann a *friend of* last season?  

I think it was a few seasons ago, in season 6.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I meaaaaaaaan.    Ok, it is inconvenient but...

tumblr_nxybyvB2dt1tq4of6o1_500.gif

IOF-JF.gif

Well, it's not like the NY HWs travel with hair/makeup people like other cities do! So they need to be able to see themselves in a mirror to do their hair/makeup themselves. LOL

• Love 7

How many weeks/months/years were they in Vermont that sleeping in the basement really mattered?   Also, if being away from your new/current/temp husband is such a hardship, give up the show.  That way you won't be away from your beloved and you won't have to sleep in the basement. Problem solved!

• Love 16

No one in Manhattan treats servers with common courtesy?  I find that hard to believe.

Not just in Manhattan, but also anywhere that isn't in the Midwest. Quite the stretch to excuse a reality tv celeb's rudeness, huh?

She always drank. She toned it down for sure for a while but she's back drinking the way she used to now. She was seen already drinking several times on camera. Her drunken behavior has been atrocious behind the scenes. And she will pay for it at the reunion.

affd2e6e00fd78973b25c877b029543f.gif

• Love 8

Also, if being away from your new/current/temp husband is such a hardship, give up the show.  That way you won't be away from your beloved and you won't have to sleep in the basement. Problem solved!

Yeah but don't ruin Tom's 48 hour hall pass ;)

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

She doesn't want the help in her bathroom but bangs the pirate help. In her delusional mind she actually believes she slept with the real Johnny Depp.

And even the real Johnny Depp seems to have taken on the personal hygiene of a pirate stuck on the high seas without a toothbrush!

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

How many weeks/months/years were they in Vermont that sleeping in the basement really mattered?   Also, if being away from your new/current/temp husband is such a hardship, give up the show.  That way you won't be away from your beloved and you won't have to sleep in the basement. Problem solved!

Wait. What? Luann got married? 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Here is Luann's blog:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/blogs/luann-dagostino/luann-dagostino-its-always-risky  I don't think it had anything to do with being away from Tom.  It is isolating and cold to be stuck in the basement. 

I had forgotten that Luann's comments came after an offer to go to Mexico. If it was important to me I would want reassurances that I wasn't stuck in basement, with no outlet in the bathroom.  I would think at some point these women or the effing producers need to find accommodations that are fairly equal and suitable to everyone.  I get not everyone gets the master suite, even when the RHOBH went to Punta Mita (as a secondary trip) to their really big Hong Kong trip where everyone got a beautiful room, there were not enough king size bedrooms and one married couple had to have a room with two beds.  I don't agree with people who bunk up should get the nicest room either-they should get the rooms with two beds.  I would not share a bed with a co-worker.  I would sleep on the couch.

I did think it was nice of Bethenny to give Dorinda the master as she is the only who has the entire cast to her home and seems to go to a lot of trouble to make them comfortable.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

but, but, but....Beth did have a room for her.   Two I think. 

Just guessing from the layout but I bet Bethenny and Carole were sharing the master on the main floor.  And Rasonja could have had double vanity in the twin room. THeir choice. 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

They still have to do their hair/makeup for the show, they are on camera after all. Luann's comment that she deserved a better room because she was still in the "honeymoon" faze was stupid though. LOL

• Love 15
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I guess anything is possible, but wow, what a world to live in. That your past behavior on national TV with pirates and bathroom sex has led you to the place where folks might automatically assume that a chef working in your rented home and using your bathroom could even vauguly imply that you might be banging him in there with a film crew and house full of other people right outside. That you cannot even make eye contact with a random guy and there be an innocent outcome. People - even men I don't know - can use my bathroom without people wondering what I might have been doing in there with him. The assumption will always be that I am not fucking a guy I don't know in the bathroom. I have to admit, it's good to know I don't carry this burden. 

Oh I agree. For real,  ever since LuAnne chastened Bethany for introducing her to a driver I've thought Lunch was horrible.  Finding out she came from a "normal" background only made me dislike her more. 

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Just guessing from the layout but I bet Bethenny and Carole were sharing the master on the main floor.  And Rasonja could have had double vanity in the twin room. THeir choice. 

Yeah, Bethenny said "we" took the master because we got here yesterday, meaning her and Carole.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Lemons said:

From the articles linked here it seemed that her marriage fell apart because she preferred the fame and nightlife to married life. And with this new guy in Palm Springs, even if he was a nice guy and not abusive, he was 20 something when they met and he didn't appear ready to settle down. Even if he did want to settle down, after that first sign of violence, at 40 years old, you would think to yourself, ok, I can't have kids with this guy and leave. That is if having a family is the number one priority.  Her words and actions don't match. 

I guess it would depend on how far into the relationship you got before you started seeing those behaviours. As much as she may want to have kids, if she places a lot of value in being in a relationship and having a companion, then that may create a blinders effect for her where she won't think about her wanting to be a mother or how this man would be as the father of her children, she's only thinking about what exists (the relationship) rather than what doesn't (children). 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah, Bethenny said "we" took the master because we got here yesterday, meaning her and Carole.

There are two masters in the house-one on the main floor and one on the second.  There are three en suite bedrooms on the second floor which would mean Luann was alone in the basement.    So Luann was just a one nighter. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

There are two masters in the house-one on the main floor and one on the second.  There are three en suite bedrooms on the second floor which would mean Luann was alone in the basement.    So Luann was just a one nighter. 

Yeah, an empty suite should stay that way until LuAnn gets there; and don't use her bathroom in the intervening days of waiting for "her majesty!" 

• Love 6
(edited)

The easiest way to solve the bedroom dilemma is to have the host of the trip decide who is in what room like Dorinda does when they come up to the Berkshires.  With that said though,  I thought those bedrooms downstairs were rather 'cold' and 'dark'.  At least put some pictures on the walls.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

The easiest way to solve the bedroom dilemma is to have the host of the trip decide who is in what room like Dorinda does when they come up to the Berkshires.  With that said though,  I thought those bedrooms downstairs were rather 'cold' and 'dark'.  At least put some pictures on the walls.

Wouldn't it be easier to just put numbers on all the bedroom doors, and then, have two bowls/baskets of slips of paper.  One set of paper slips with the housewives' names and one with the room numbers.  The "hostess" of the trip would pick a name slip, and whoever's name is on it then picks a room number slip.  

It would be even better if all the bedroom doors are closed before the room choosing.  Then, there is no chance of any type of manipulation or cheating.

Simple!!!  

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Wait - 6 bedrooms, 6 HWs

B&C sharing 1

Raja sharing 1

Leaves 4 bedrooms for 2 HWs

~~~~~

Even if Raja didn't share, that leaves 5 rooms for 4 wives. How did Lu wind up belowstairs?  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Even if Raja didn't share, that leaves 5 rooms for 4 wives. How did Lu wind up belowstairs?  

Three bedrooms upstairs, 1 on the main level and 2 in the basement.

• Love 4

I thought it was sweet that Carole made sure Dorinda got a nice room 'this time'.  So Dorinda must have been on the losing end of the Rasonja battle a few times.  Plus Dorinda makes it so nice for them.  And quite frankly if I looked at the basement room and didn't like them I would have parked it on the second twin bed in Tinsley's room.  They had a double sink after all.

Next week in Vermont Ramona falling on the slope because they only have one sink

• Love 13

Tinsley, Dorinda and Luann were singles.  That would be three bedrooms, Carole and Bethenny, Sonja and Ramona were double occupancy.  So five bedrooms, seven RH.  There was a spare bedroom

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Wait - 6 bedrooms, 6 HWs

B&C sharing 1

Raja sharing 1

Leaves 4 bedrooms for 2 HWs

~~~~~

7 housewives.

1. Carole

2. Bethenny

3. Sonja

4. Ramona

5. Lu

6. Dorinda

7. Tinsley

• Love 4
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

I thought it was sweet that Carole made sure Dorinda got a nice room 'this time'.  So Dorinda must have been on the losing end of the Rasonja battle a few times.  Plus Dorinda makes it so nice for them.  And quite frankly if I looked at the basement room and didn't like them I would have parked it on the second twin bed in Tinsley's room.  They had a double sink after all.

Next week in Vermont Ramona falling on the slope because they only have one sink

Dorinda really only experienced the T&C room run with Sonja and Ramona and she shared one of the four identical bedrooms with Kristen.  Last year they went to Miami and on yacht and I don't think Dorinda cared.  However, it does not stop Dorinda, who complains about everything and every topic of conversation for acting as if she has been doing it for years.  Dorinda is always tired of this conversation, this behavior, that behavior, what is it Dorinda wants to talk about or do other than IV martinis?

Maybe Luann and Tinsley don't like sharing bedrooms with co-workers.  I won't and I am not even a Bravolebrity.  BH has stopped the room sharing, they may share a two bedroom 10,000 square foot suite but no bed or room sharing-except couples.  I get why some want to share a room-much better chance to get filmed if they go back to their room.

I would never share with Ramona as I think she has crap everywhere, she claims she is so organized, mostly I think she is drunk wandering around with a roller in her hair.

• Love 10

They could always do rooms the way we did it in my family. Youngest gets the last pick, thus the crappiest room. I was number six! Every time a sibling moved out, I packed up my stuff and moved into the newly vacated room. I wound up, finally, in the Big Bedroom, with three beds, three desks, three dressers, three lamps, a small living area, and a wall-width window overlooking our nice backyard. Finally, finally, those three sisters all moved out!

3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorinda really only experienced the T&C room run with Sonja and Ramona and she shared one of the four identical bedrooms with Kristen.  Last year they went to Miami and on yacht and I don't think Dorinda cared.  However, it does not stop Dorinda, who complains about everything and every topic of conversation for acting as if she has been doing it for years.  Dorinda is always tired of this conversation, this behavior, that behavior, what is it Dorinda wants to talk about or do other than IV martinis?

Maybe Luann and Tinsley don't like sharing bedrooms with co-workers.  I won't and I am not even a Bravolebrity.  BH has stopped the room sharing, they may share a two bedroom 10,000 square foot suite but no bed or room sharing-except couples.  I get why some want to share a room-much better chance to get filmed if they go back to their room.

I would never share with Ramona as I think she has crap everywhere, she claims she is so organized, mostly I think she is drunk wandering around with a roller in her hair.

The bold? Cracked me up! Thank you!

4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ya'll are on FIRE!

• Love 5

first floor master - Carole & Bethenny

second floor master - Dorinda

second floor queen suite - Sonja & Ramona

second floor twin suite - Tinsley

basement queen room - Luann

basement twin room - empty

^ also the order of their arrival.   slow you blow.

• Love 10
(edited)
39 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I just can't relate to these resorts! I've traveled a lot; alone and with friends, but have never done a common house situation! We always had our own rooms at a formal HOTEL, agreed to meet up, or call when ready to do something! Resorts imply outside activity like swimming and skiing so I guess that's why it's anathema to my thinking "going away!" I've done cities, Las Vegas for visits and gambling, but swimming, sightseeing, and other quaint customs by out of town visitors has never been my thing! I'm an ideal candidate just to take a nice hotel where I live in Chicago and skip the flight! It's probably why I stopped traveling that much after 911; just not worth the effort to get anywhere! I have a real aversion to being treated like cattle at airports! The security is a joke and they're only playing as if they're making us safe!

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 3

Maybe Luann and Tinsley don't like sharing bedrooms with co-workers

Well, they can't have it both ways, they can't be the last ones to show up and still expect to the rooms of their choice...suck it up and share or accept a room which might not be as nice as the others.

also the order of their arrival.   slow you blow.

I'd have gone with snooze you lose, but that works too lol

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I guess it would depend on how far into the relationship you got before you started seeing those behaviours. As much as she may want to have kids, if she places a lot of value in being in a relationship and having a companion, then that may create a blinders effect for her where she won't think about her wanting to be a mother or how this man would be as the father of her children, she's only thinking about what exists (the relationship) rather than what doesn't (children). 

The thing that is the strangest about the relationship to me is the way that had to keep it on the down low right from the beginning. Apparently his parents didn't approve of him dating a woman 10 years his senior. They were literally sneaking around during their entire relationship to keep it away from his friends and family, so she couldn't have thought it would lead to marriage and kids. If he won't stand up to his parents and openly date you, he is not going to marry you. Apparently they only went out to dinner at far away places where they wouldn't be spotted, and then she would come over to his house late when no one would see her. I cannot imagine for one minute thinking this a healthy refashionship in my late teens or 20's, let alone when I am in my late 30's and the ticking of the biological clock is getting very loud. On top of that, throw in the fact that he liked to knock her around and basically told her he wanted nothing to do with her at one point. Yet she just kept coming back. I am glad she is in therapy to work through all of this. From the looks of it, it seems like she is dating a nice guy now so hopefully she will learn what it is to be in a healthy relationship. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Plus she arranged and payed for it so Bethanny can have whatever room she wants.  I always do first come first pick when we do a girl's getaway. I will have nothing to do with picking or drama in our group.

• Love 4
(edited)

Do we have to pull out the Project Runway button bag to deal with this room nonsense with these women?

I would love it if they moved to a lottery for the rooms just to shut down these lame arguments for why someone deserves x, y, z more than someone else.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4

All I kept thinking as I watched Bethenny order that delicious-looking Bronx lunch is that very little of that food would be digested by normal means. What a waste.

And, as always, I loved seeing Dorinda making it nice with Sonja.

• Love 3

here is Bravo capitalizing on the room selection process on this franchise

They somehow know we've spent the last 2 or 3 pages discussing it...

From the looks of it, it seems like she is dating a nice guy now so hopefully she will learn what it is to be in a healthy relationship. 

Hopefully, and hopefully it will lead to something good for her.

• Love 8